Hagerstown Job Description Sample
Relocate To England! - Teach Math Or Physics To High School Students In South East England Through A Government Funded Project!
Meet Quantum Scholars at the following NCTM regional Conferences where we will be available to meet and interview with:
ORLANDO 18th – 20th October
CHICAGO 29th November – 1st December
A wonderful and unique opportunity is available to certified Maths and Physics high school teachers to teach in long term positions in England from January 2018 and September 2018.
We provide comprehensive support to all high school teachers interested in working in the UK along with guidance and support during the visa process.
To check out our introduction video Click Here
An outstanding financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates which includes:
- Reimbursement of flights up to £700 after 30 completed days of work
- A one-to-one visa consultation with our UK immigration experts
- Taxi fully pre-paid to pick up candidate upon arrival to the UK and taken to initial accommodation
Hear it from existing Quantum Scholars!
Shannon – Canadian Maths Teacher
“The overall service was very supportive. Right from the start I felt as though every person involved wanted to make sure I was comfortable and that this would be a good fit. The contact with the agency has been consistent and very helpful which has made the transition smooth.”
Nicole – USA Maths Teacher
“The service was very good. Quantum Scholars were informative and enthusiastic throughout the entire process and exchanged information in a timely manner. The Quantum Scholars Program eases the transition and provides necessary support and connections to teaching abroad.”
Reid – Canadian Maths Teacher
“I needed an adventure and Quantum Scholars seemed like the right fit for me. The services provided were great as well. They answered each question I had and have been quick to respond to those questions. I thought the schools that were presented to me were a good fit to my personality and skill set.”
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Data Collection And Entry (Part-Time Retail-Grocery) (Hagerstown)
We are looking for enthusiastic people who love grocery shopping and finding a great deal! Our mobile app, Basket Savings, powers a smart grocery list which helps consumers save money on their everyday items. Moderators help consumers save by scanning prices of products at local grocery stores. Moderators are paid per scan, the more you scan the more you make!
- Scan products at grocery stores and enter in regular prices and sales prices
Moderators are paid per scan
More scans = More money
You get to choose when and how long you work
- Must have a iPhone or Android device
Can travel to grocery stores in the Hagerstown area
Looking for a side gig (anywhere from 3-15 hours a week)
Must be 18 years or older
- Download the Basket Savings app on iTunes or Google Play
- Visit your local grocery store, scan a minimum of 10 items and enter the respective price and sales price in the app to see how the process works
Local home fuel delivery drivers. Must have Class B CDL with Haz-Mat & Tank endorsements. Petroleum/Propane experience preferred. Excellent pay & full benefits package for full-time.
PT Physical Therapist
Geriatric care center is now accepting applications for an experienced PT / Physical Therapist or new grad PT / Physical Therapist to provide services within a multidisciplinary department.
The PT / Physical Therapist will provide physical rehabilitative services to patients under specific medical orders as part of a coordinated team. Plan initial and subsequent treatment programs on the basis of clinical findings. Participate in clinical conferences to share and coordinate the plan of care for patients. Other duties as assigned.
1.Bachelors/Masters/Doctorate of Science degree in area of PT / Physical Therapist
2.Current license in state of practice as a PT / Physical Therapist
3.Excellent interpersonal, fiscal, and clinical skills
STD/LTD/401 retirement options
CDL A Flatbed Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Owner Operator TLX Truck Driving Job Hiring Now
TLX Owner Operator Truck Driving Job with Forward Air
Forward Air TLX (Truckload Services) is not your ordinary truckload service provider. As a TLX Owner Operator, you will handle capacity on-demand expedited shipments for our extensive network of customers throughout the entire United States and parts of Canada, including long haul, regional and local truckload capacity. Forward Air Transportation Services is looking for capable and dedicated Solo Owner Operators to partner with our TLX Division. TLX opportunities are 95% drop and hook, time sensitive, customer to customer deliveries; scheduled lanes are also available.
Earning potential of up to $1.20 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC to start…that's an average of $198,000 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 2,750 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Longevity based rate increases though the Tenure Program – Up to $1.235 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC …that's an average of $202,500 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 2,750 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
Excellent planned home-time program
Scheduled and round-trip runs available
Weekly settlements with direct deposit option
Lightweight freight with the average load weighing less than 30,000 lbs.
95% drop & hook freight
Regionally based FSC (fuel surcharge) program with discounted fuel prices at the pump using Best Price & Cost Plus at participating TA, Petro & Love's
100% paid tolls and pre-pass / EZ pass
No charge for Qualcomm (after 1 year) and no charge for base plates (after 2 years)
Tire discounts and maintenance programs available
Driver advocate service provided to you by our Contractor Relations Team
Great health and wellness benefits available
Trippak document services
Lease purchase program - $0 down or low down payments are available, no credit check, weekly truck payments as low as $400 - $500 for both Solo and Team Owner Operators.
Programs are available through 3rd party vendors
Class A CDL required
Must be at least 23 years of age
Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in the past 3 years and/or 24 months in the past 5 years
No more than 2 violations on MVR for past 36 months
Must adhere to all DOT requirements & regulations
All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation
Give Us a Call at: (256)633-5398
©2017 Truck Load Services (TLX), a PROUD division of FAF, Inc.
- All statements and requirements stated within this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, and opportunities may vary depending on division and the individual driver's qualifications and experience. Advertised rates include hazmat endorsement pay ($0.02 per loaded & empty mile). Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.*
Material Handler (Shipping/Receiving)
Immediate opening Material Handler (Shipping/Receiving)
First Shift – MONDAY thru FRIDAY
Thriving company, expanding operations, looking for energetic top talent to contribute to our growing, innovative, changing and fast paced environment
Great compensation package
401(K) and Pension Contributions
Health Club membership
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Receiving, sorting and storing boxes of materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
Filling customer orders, work orders and/or requisitions
Entering data into computer and scan gun
Effectively communicating and interacting with other departments
Understand and follow schedules
Operating mobile equipment including stand up and sit down lift trucks, box trucks, and pallet jacks
Experience in a multitasking warehouse environment, including shipping and receiving
General computer keyboard knowledge and functions
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Positive Attitude and willingness to learn
Enthusiasm for Growth and Sharing Ideas for Improvement
HS diploma or GED
The ability to pass a DOT physical
Fil-Tec has been innovating the fibers of your home, work and play for over a quarter of a century. In your home, our sewing thread products can be found in your sofa, mattress and comforter. You will find our embroidery threads decorating your favorite shirt or hat. At night, our wicks illuminate the candles in your home. Our cable and fiber-optic yarns help deliver electricity, internet and phone service for homes and businesses worldwide. Our specialty filtration products are critical components to the systems that clean and protect our environment. And you depend on our high temperature materials in the furnace that keeps you warm. Fil-Tec, committed to improving the fibers of your life.
Crew Leader - Direct Care
JOB TITLE: Crew Leader HOURS: Part Time On Call, non-exempt
WHY WORK AT STAR COMMUNITY INC
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Christmas Bonus
Basic Functions: A Crew Leader works directly with individuals attending the Star Ventures Day Habilitation Program and is responsible for all areas of their needs throughout the program day. A Crew Leader will work as part of a team to provide meaningful work and life experiences for individuals that are reflective of their abilities, preferences, and individual plan.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Commitment to assist individuals with developmental disabilities to participate fully in their community.
- Previous experience working with people with developmental disabilities or special needs in a day program or similar setting preferred.
- Ability to speak and write proficiently in English is required.
- Knowledge in Microsoft word or basic computer skills.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must have the ability to lift, transfer and implement restraint techniques.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and meet the requirements of Star Community’s insurance company.
- Will prepare IP summaries based upon observations and individuals direct input.
- Will attend IP meetings, addendum meetings and entry meetings as an advocate for the individual in a professional manner.
- Will write goal implementation strategies and task analyses for the individual based upon their skills preferences.
- Will conduct implementation and data collection for each individual assigned.
- Will complete required paperwork daily.
- Will complete quarterly summaries.
- Will develop and carry out planned activity/work schedules for the crew.
- Will model appropriate work procedures to crew members.
- Will assist individuals with banking services.
- Will maintain a file on each individual as required by the regulations.
- Will attend staff meetings/in-service days.
- Will assist individuals with activities of daily living/work training while promoting the achievement of their highest level of independence.
- Will implement behavior support plans and document accordingly.
- Will administer medications and delegated nursing functions as required.
- Will treat individuals with dignity and respect.
- Will honor privacy when providing personal care.
- Will ensure a positive environment and honor preferences.
- Will ensure community integration of work as well as social opportunities.
- Will provide safe transportation services via Star Community vehicles.
- Will communicate with individuals according to his/her natural ability.
- Will communicate information between administrative staff, and team members (i.e. day program, residential, nursing, family, advocate, behavioral support) in a positive manner.
- Will be responsible for maintaining the budget for the crew as set forth in the annual budget.
- Will assist in maintaining cleanliness and overall appearance of the crew area and common day program building areas.
- Will report maintenance concerns in a timely manner.
- Will successfully complete DDA required trainings within 90 days of hire.
- Will successfully complete annual in-services as required by DDA.
- Will maintain all required certifications such as, but not limited to, CMT, CNA, First Aid, and CPR.
Will complete other duties as assigned.
Life Insurance Sales - Get Paid The Same Day
We are seeking a Life Insurance Sales Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling insurance policies to new and existing clients.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Never prospect again. We run daily TV commercials and create leads for our agents. Everyday, prospects call us asking for more information and we turn these leads over to our agents. No more prospecting, all you have to do is sell.
Own the business. Own the business you and your agents produce. Get paid year, after year, after year.
- Lifetime Renewals
- Complete Product Line
- Field Sales and Telesales
- 100% Paperless Application
- Incentive Trips
- Rolex Club
- Group Health Insurance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!