Hair Boiler Operator Job Description Sample
Power Plant Operator / Boiler Operator
This position provides a career path for MN 2nd Class A Licensed Boiler Operators.
*Provided the applicant meets contractual certifications, licensing and time served the applicant may be eligible to be promoted.
Promotional Opportunities: OP2/MM2 - Salary:
$19.41 - $30.04
OP3/MM3 - Salary: $20.97 - $32.45
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of one (1) year experience in the operation and maintenance of high-pressure steam and electric power generation systems. Experience in resource recovery desirable.
Under the direct supervision of the Shift Supervisor and/or Supervising System Operator and with guidance of the Systems Operator 2, operates and maintains high pressure steam heating and electric generating equipment at a refuse-fired power plant on an assigned shift.
- Operates and maintains stokers, fans, hydraulic systems, and pollution control systems associated with a refuse or conventionally fired boiler
- Operates and maintains high voltage electric generation and distribution equipment
- Operates auxiliary equipment including pumps, heat exchangers, ash conveyors and condensers.
- Operates a refuse feed crane and maintains proper refuse storage pit conditions
- Monitors and controls makeup water purification equipment
- Monitors and controls refuse tipping floor operations
- Assists in maintaining the operating log of all power plant parameters on the shift
- Performs miscellaneous housekeeping in and around the work area
- May assist in the training of students and other employees
- Performs other related work as assigned
- Completes necessary reports and records related to the monitoring and maintenance of equipment
- Valid MN 2nd Class A Boiler's License
- Knowledge of the principles and practices involved in the operation and maintenance of high-pressure boilers, furnaces and related support equipment
- Ability to read and record data from gauges, meters and microprocessor based data acquisition systems and accurately interpret such data
- Ability to understand and comply with written and verbal operating procedures and instructions
- Ability to act quickly and calmly in emergency situations with the assistance of the Systems Operator 2
- Perform housekeeping in the boiler room to keep the area in a clean, neat condition.
- Report operation abnormalities, maintenance needs, or safety issues to the immediate supervisor.
- Maintain logs, data sheets, and production records.
- Tend to a stationary, high-pressure, steam generating boiler.
- Assist with data entry on the CMMS.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical systems and repair as required.
- Assist with HPS and HSE projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid NJ State boiler license, black seal high-pressure.
- Six months of boiler experience preferred.
- Additional general maintenance experience preferred.
Plumber - Boiler Operator
We are looking for a Plumber - Boiler Operator to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
- Maintain heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Routine plumbing jobs, repiping, installations, etc.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Machine Boiler Operator
- Monitors operation of boiler and utility systems to ensure reliable and optimized performance.
- Read gauges and instruments and adjust mechanisms to control level of chemicals, fluid, pressure and temperature.
- Maintain proper functioning of steam generation, compressed air, hot water and other systems.
- Inspects, repairs and performs preventative maintenance on boiler room equipment, systems and related devices.
- Prepares boilers for annual inspections.
- Performs general mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and carpentry duties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years previous experience with Boiler Operation
- Basic working knowledge in general mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and carpentry maintenance
- Black Seal Boiler Operator license a must
- Valid Driver's license
- Ability to work rotating shifts - part of a crew for 24/7/365 coverage
Fireman / Boiler Operator
- JOB SUMMARY
- Fires boilers and controls generation of continuous supply of steam for heating buildings, for supplying power to machinery and auxiliary equipment, laundry and sterilizing equipment. May do other related duties in the Maintenance Department.
- High School graduate.
- Training and Experience
- Must have high pressure boiler license in the State of Ohio.
- Health and Background Requirements
- Employment contingent upon successful completion of:
- Background Check
- Must be physically able to perform all job duties as assigned.
What really makes one health care facility different from another? At Trinity Health System, the answer to this question lies within the conscience of the organization– in other words, its philosophy of patient care, and in its degree of commitment to creating an environment which allows it to carry out that philosophy.
Who we are....the system provides care to a service area of just over 200,000 individuals. Trinity is accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Hospitals, a member of the American Hospital Association, Voluntary Hospitals of America and the Catholic Hospital Association. The system offers a full array of acute and outpatient services on two campuses. Trinity also maintains physician offices, Walk-in Lab Draw facilities the Tony Teramana Cancer Center, WorkCare and the Digestive and Nutrition Center throughout the Tri-State area.
Additionally, at Trinity we understand patient education is a vital role in maintaining a healthy community. Our staff participates in numerous health fairs and blood screening programs throughout the year.
Trinity is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, Ohio and part of Sylvania Franciscan Health system. With hospitals, ambulatory care centers, independent senior housing, assisted living facilities and rehabilitation centers throughout Ohio, Texas and Kentucky, Sylvania Franciscan Health serves over 725,000 individuals annually. As part of Sylvania Franciscan Health system we are guided by the Mission and Values as set forth by our sponsors, committed to delivering high quality healthcare services.
High Pressue Boiler Operator 3Rd Shift
High Pressure Boiler Operator
The High Pressure (HP) Boiler Operator is responsible for maintaining the boilers to keep them running at the facility at all times. If not scheduled to monitor HP boiler then will be assigned to Low Pressure (LP) boiler or work orders.
Able to monitor and adjust temperature, pressure, water level and chemical levels on a daily basis.
Responsible for the operating and mechanical maintenance and PM’s of all boilers and chillers for the facility.
Able to keep the boiler and chiller rooms and surrounding areas neat and clean.
Able to meet with local authorities for inspections.
They will be responsible to maintain all log books associated with boilers and chillers and their controls.
Responsible to operate the boiler/chiller systems and boiler/chiller accessories, hot water system, and air compressor, water softeners, and all pumps parts associated with the boilers/chiller systems efficiently.
Able to do all trouble shooting on boilers to keep them up and running.
Able to operate and maintain water softening system and chemical dosing system.
Responsible to maintain spare parts and consumable parts inventory.
Respond to alarms and equipment failure, notification and documentation.
Responsible to operate: chillers, multi stack chillers, ARU, RTU, FCU, all pumps and valves, GEO thermal system, water softener system, Pumps, and AHU efficiently along with hot water system for HVAC.
Responsible to follow all cGMP and SOP regulations.
Responds to emergency calls and works on-call schedules as needed (either during or outside of regular working hours).
Daily monitoring of facility temperatures and RH%’s and immediately respond for any OOS for repairs as well as record all data for such.
If the HP boiler is functioning properly, manned by a HP operator and PM’s are up to date then the following duties could be assigned by facility supervisor or manager.
Use tools to check and or adjust machines or equipment.
Follow blueprints and engineering specifications and maintain careful record of work.
Determine cause of machine breakdown.
Use electrical and electronic testing equipment.
Consult with management regarding replacement of damaged parts and or equipment.
Test all machines and or equipment for proper functionality once repairs are made.
Handle preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance.
Perform other duties as assigned.
A High School diploma or GED is required.
A Blue Seal High Pressure boiler license is required.
Boiler/ Chiller experience is required.
Working knowledge of electrical, HVAC, pneumatic, hydraulic, and other mechanical systems.
Ability to operate power tools and diagnostic equipment to test, troubleshoot, and repair various systems.
Must be able to read and follow SOP’s, cGMP’s, and Work Order Requests.
Experience in EPA 609 Type I and Type II certification a plus.
Must be detail oriented, organized, and capable of multi-tasking.
Good communication and listening skills are essential.
Must effectively interact with all facility personnel, visitors and outside contractors.
Welding experience a plus.
Knowledge of Lathe and milling machines a plus.
Work within OSHA guidelines.
Ability to lift 50lbs at minimum, and the ability to kneel, bend over, squat, stoop, and carry.
Noise level of work environment may be low to moderate.
ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RESUME RECEIPT
Zing Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
3Rd Shift Black Seal Boiler Operator
· You will be in charge of operating boilers in the facilities
· Responsible for performing maintenance on low pressure boiler
· Work with 500-ton chillers, air compressors
· Responsible for overseeing fire sprinklers and fire alarms
· Black Seal Boiler License is a must
· Over 10 years of experience working in Pharmaceutical and chemical environment
· Working knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations
Viscofan is seeking an immediate opening for an experienced Boiler technician.
Qualified applicantsmust be a certified boiler technician, Navy experienced and qualified, or have at least 2 years industrial powerhouse experience or equivalent.
This is a bargaining unit position and would require membership in the union.
The only manufacturer in the worldwide using technology for all categories of casing products: cellulose, collagen, fibrous and plastic.
Licensed Low Pressure Boiler Operator
RSS Staffing is seeking a Licensed Low pressure Boiler Operator for a lumber yard in Hamden, OH.
$13-$14 per hour; temp to hire
1st Shift: 7am – 3:30pm; hours may vary to reflect changes in season
Licensed Low Pressure Boiler Operators must have knowledge on a variety of subjects relating to the operation compliance standards, boiler devices, feedwater supply arrangement, heating sources, steam distribution, draft, boiler water treatment, boiler operation, boiler operator safety, Ohio laws and Rules, as these pertain to the operation of Low Pressure Boilers.
•Ability to follow specific instructions
•Ability to work at a fast pace to meet specific time requirements
•HS Diploma or GED
•Can pass a drug screen
•Licensed as a low pressure boiler operator in the State of Ohio
Benefits to the Employee:
•Temp to hire opportunity; long-term career potential
•Immediate medical benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
•24/7/365 telemedicine plan available
High Pressure Boiler Operator
HIGH PRESSURE BOILER OPERATOR
ProFusion Industries a highly regarded manufacturer of extruded plastics and industrial films is seeking a High Pressure Boiler Operator to join our team in Marietta, Ohio. As a High Pressure Boiler Operator you will be responsible for the daily operation of our power house including the maintenance of boilers and ancillary equipment in a three (3) shift production facility.
The successful candidate for this position must have the following minimum qualifications:
· A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
· A State of Ohio High Pressure Boiler License or above.
· 5+ years of experience in an industrial environment with hands on knowledge of boiler operations, air compressors and pneumatic systems, water pumps and systems, along with the maintenance of such systems.
· Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, and technical manuals.
· Electrical skills up to 480 volts, welding, lubrication and mechanical skills are a plus.
· Ability to work a schedule that includes rotating shifts and days off.
· Must be able to work safely without direct supervision in a drug free work site.
ProFusion Industries offers a starting pay of $21.28 per hour. Upon completion of 90 calendar days, new associates will be eligible for health insurance benefits. After completion of 950 hours worked, associates will have their pay increased to $23.60 per hour and become eligible for additional fringe benefits.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!