Hair Clipper Power Job Description Sample
Clipper Mission Operations Systems Engineer
Library Page (Yankee Clipper Branch)
Asst. Supt. - Power & Recovery (3304-159)
Power Systems Shop Technician
Power Systems Engineer
Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) www.osii.com is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
In this position, candidates must possess knowledge of power systems analysis and computer programming with at least an introduction to ‘C’ programming. Basic knowledge of electric utility operation, control, and optimization is required. Specific, on-the-job training will be provided. In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Design, integrate, test, and commission advanced control systems for electric utilities.
- Evaluate contract specifications and define project requirements.
- Communicate detailed requirements to internal departments as needed.
- Work directly with customers to understand requirements and communicate project plans.
- Perform customer training and consult on power system modeling to ensure the effective use and maintenance of a customer’s power system applications.
- Assist in creating project and product documentation as needed.
- Perform unit testing and tuning to ensure power system applications will meet customer and industry requirements.
- Support live customer systems using knowledge of power systems and OSI application functionality with clear, logical thought processes.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry standards and trends.
- BS (required) or MS (preferred) degree from an accredited institution in Electrical Engineering including completion of one or more Power Systems courses.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task on several projects in parallel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability and flexibility to travel to domestic and international customer sites.
- Strong commitment to providing superior customer service.
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time regular employees. Benefits include health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays. Additional perks include flexible work hours, employee events, fitness discounts, casual dress code, exciting travel opportunities, employee referral bonus programs, and more. Check out our Life at OSI Facebook page to see more.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development.
Motive Power Technician
Principal Electrical Power Systems Software Eng. - Markets
Power Plant Operator-Senior
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!