Hair Sample Matcher Job Description Sample
Plastics Color Matcher
LioChem in Conyers GA is seeking experienced color matchers for plastic color concentrate (masterbatch). Candidates must have experience and be familiar with pigments, additives, resins, and processes related to developing and manufacturing plastic colorants. Advanced education in a related field is preferred.
Spray Technician/Color Matcher
Dorn Color, Inc. is a Cleveland based manufacturer of color cards and sampling tools with national and international sales. We pride ourselves in understanding customer needs and delivering custom solutions.
We have an immediate need for an experienced Auto Spray Technician/ Color Matcher skilled in production spraying and tinting metallic pigments. Duties include matching solid and transparent colors in a lacquer system under various light sources both visually and by computer.
Qualified candidates should send resume with salary requirements to Tom in Human Resources. In addition, all applicants meeting the position qualifications will receive an invitation to complete a Culture Index Behavioral Assessment.
Job Description – Color Matcher
Deitsch Plastic Company, Inc. is an established Laminator based in West Haven, CT, currently looking for a
We are looking for a person that is able to prepare print inks & top coat formulas that are applied to different types of plastic sheeting via gravure print rollers. A general understanding of colors is necessary as well.
· Print on top of calendared film
· Create formulas for new colors & matches.
· Maintain and repeat formulas for the print inks & top coats that must be matched from lot to lot.
· Hands on knowledge in color matching.
· Strong people skills.
· Knowledge of the lamination & embossing process for flexible films (for wall covering & upholstery).
Auto Body Painter/Color Matcher
Canepa is seeking a full time, journeyman level Auto Body Painter/Color Matching Expert. Duties include inspecting quality of repairs on vehicles received from the body shop.
-Journeyman level experience
-Restoration paint and polish finish
-Valid CA Driver License
-Must have own tools
-Commitment to high quality work and customer satisfaction
-Able to work individually as well as part of a team
-Able to communicate in
-Consistent, year round work
-Full health, dental, and vision benefits
-Paid Vacation- one week after one year of employment, two weeks after two years
-Paid Sick Time
|Preferred Education / Experience:|
|Preferred Knowledge / Ability:|
Receive and inspect water samples
Enter sample information into our LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System).
Assist with client needs, basic office and computer functions.
Excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask and a positive attitude are essential.
Chemical Sample Coordinator
CHEMICAL SAMPLE COORDINATOR
The Sample Coordinator provides customers and third party venders with technical product support relating specifically to Chemical Sampling at well sites. Sample Coordinators must be able to effectively communicate to customers the proper procedures to provide quality and correct sampling and shipments of samples to the corporate office for analysis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare and distribute chemicals and sampling kits and supplies pertaining to tracer services.
- Provides customers and third party vendors with technical product support relating specifically to proper sampling procedures according to the sampling design for any given well.
- Upon completion of tracer operations, required to maintain communications with client or third party venders during the flowback of the well, to ensure that samples are being collected as designed.
- Collect and track samples as needed
- Responsible for safe handling and transportation of all assigned tracer materials and equipment.
- Incumbent is responsible for maintaining the company vehicle that is assigned to him, including keeping the interior and exterior of the vehicle clean and regular mechanical maintenance.
- Deliver products to customers as needed.
- Make provisions to minimize accidents in the work place.
- Must be willing to travel and work on weekends.
- The incumbent will be on-call 24/7.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AFTER BEING HIRED BY PROTECHNICS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
Must successfully complete the initial new hire certification program. Must complete up to three weeks of on-the-job training under the supervision of previously trained ProTechnics personnel. Through a field evaluation, must demonstrate competence in the use of survey instruments that may be used on the job. Demonstrate understanding of basic radiation principles by successfully completing the writtenexaminations given in the classroom-training course. Incumbents must complete the classroom training course given by ProTechnics that teaches basic knowledge of radiation principles.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent required. Previous oil and gas service experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
Proficiency with Microsoft Office software preferred. Strong Excel skills will be required to complete job reports and paperwork. Some experience with Access preferred. A demonstrated ability to learn new software systems preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
Basic math skills required including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driverâs license and a good driving record required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The working environment will result in the employee being exposed to various weather conditions in an outdoor environment, sun, heat, wind, cold, rain and etc.
- Employee will be expected to heed weather conditions and prepare accordingly. Safety and clothing for harsh weather conditions and work related safety accessories will be provided.
- Employee may be required to work and travel in climate and non-climate controlled environments. All appropriate precautions will be taken to ensure the facilities conform to HSE standards and regulations.
- Employee may be required to travel by air, sea, and public/private ground transport. Employee will be required to work at both onshore and offshore oil and gas well sites.
Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology you need to enhance your production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
With over 70 offices in more than 50 countries located in major oil-producing provinces, Core Laboratories provides services to the world's major, national, and independent oil companies. We can help you solve your reservoir problems.
Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their producing fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to your bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization CompanyTM.
Sample Fulfillment Manager
The Sample Fulfillment Manager oversees the planning, coordination, and control of Sampling processes for day to day operations and new line production. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Distribution & Logistics, and is based in our Milford, CT warehouse facility. Responsibilities involve direct communication with Executive Management as all as all departments within the organization.
The Sample Fulfillment Manager ensures that goods and services are produced efficiently; that they are of the right quality, quantity, and cost; and that they are produced on time. The scope of the job is not conclusive to only Sampling Operations but dependent upon Warehouse needs. We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic team player who is able to productively multi-task and problem solve.
· Oversee the production of all samples (memo, all displays and sales support tools, as well as special projects) at the level of quality set for the company
· Ensure the sample inventory in Milford is consistent and organized (full control and continuous monitoring of the stock level). The inventory includes all the components and spare parts, as well as packaging required for production and maintenance of the sample production
· Fulfill showroom and client requests, meeting the established company standards of sample delivery
· Ensure consistent and organized sample inventory in all the showrooms
· Maintain efficient organization in serving the customers with memos for all lines distributed and represented (including internal requests for projects) at Showroom sample desks
· Take responsibility for storing, tracking, and fulfilling any requests of marketing and collateral materials, including binders, tear sheets, wood samples, etc…
· Maintain all necessary equipment for departmental needs
· Develop & control systems and reporting to ensure the department runs efficiently
· Implement KPI (key performance indicators) system to control sample processes and reports in a timely manner to the Senior Manager, Distribution & Logistics
· Assume responsibility for the annual budget for all costs of the department, including payroll. The budget will be defined according to company strategies and the direction of the President & CEO. Produce a quarterly report to the Senior Manager, Distribution & Logistics on variances and anticipated cost influencers.
· HR responsibilities for the Sample Department, excluding Showroom Employees in a Sampling role.
· Assume responsibility for sample fulfillment in the showrooms, by assessing and defining processes and procedures to achieve adequate and timely replenishment of inventory
· Allocate resources for special projects requiring extra support along with the Senior Manager, Distribution & Logistics
· Oversee facility maintenance along with the Senior Manager, Distribution & Logistics (cleaning, safety, security,etc…)
· Assist the Senior Manager, Distribution & Logistics with overall management of the warehouse facility as directed
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
· 5+ years of Supervisory experience, or 2 – 5 years of Management experience
· Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
· Prior experience working in a warehouse environment required
· Textile Industry experience preferred
· Familiarity with UPS, FedEx and other shipping methods preferred
Skills and Abilities:
· Must have current Driver’s License in good standing
· Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
· Excellent supervisory and training skills
· Must be responsive and timely with quotes and project deadlines
· Ability to assess a process and propose changes that improve efficiency and efficacy
· Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment
· Ability to stand a minimum of 8 hours a day and be able to lift 50lbs
· Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
Donghia's collections of furniture, textiles, wall covering, lighting and accessories are sold exclusively to interior designers and architects through Donghia's nine showrooms across the United States and in over fifty representative showrooms throughout the world.
With a forty year history at the forefront of the luxury home furnishings industry, Donghia represents American design at its best.
Sample Maker In Furniture Manufacturing (Lenoir, NC)
Sample Maker in Furniture Manufacturing (Lenoir, NC)
This position is first shift Monday – Friday, some Saturdays required due to production.
MUST have experience on various machinery in the machine room
Must be able to mock up samples
Must be able to read and decipher blue print specs.
Must be able to cut wood for production (1 pc at a time)
Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, and stoop; physically able to perform required tasks for this opportunity.
Ability to set up and adjust production equipment/machinery setup
Ability to install equipment or attachments on machinery or related structures
Must be able to Load or unload material or work piece into machinery
Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
MUST be able to lift up to 50lbs
Must be able to pass a drug test
Pay will depend on experience
152 Main Street East
Valdese, NC. 28690
Sample Inventory Technician
- Inventory of all incoming and outgoing samples
- Preparing incoming and outgoing shipments
- Data entry of samples in inventory management system
- Perform other responsibilities that may be assigned by the Biorepository Manager.
- On call responsibilities 25% of the time
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Laboratory/Pharma/Biotech setting preferred but not essential
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!