Hairspring Truer Job Description Sample
Digital Marketing Associate
Summary/Contribution of Position:
The Digital Marketing Associate will be responsible for the SEO/SEM management of Zymo Research’s multiple websites and blogs, the creation and deployment of multiple digital ad campaigns, and monitoring/measuring all digital efforts.
Candidate must possess passion and in-depth knowledge of digital marketing. An ideal candidate will take initiative in running ad campaigns and suggesting new, creative ideas. They must be able to work well in a group setting and be able to communicate effectively to members of the marketing team. A qualified candidate will possess not only a valuable skill set but will be a person of excellent moral character and diligent work ethic.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and improve SEO/SEM of all company websites and blogs.
- Organize and execute link building search strategy company’s blogs, resource pages, sponsored posts, whitepapers, etc.
- Develop, execute, and present digital ad plans from inception to completion with assistance from entire marketing team.
- Execution and optimization Google AdWords campaigns (including geo fencing, behavioral targeting, and remarketing).
- Execution and optimization of social media ad campaigns (LinkedIn and Facebook).
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (Return on Investment (ROI) and Key Performance Indicator (KPIs).
- Achieve monthly goals for lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Maintain continuous communication with entire marketing team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant fields.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience (not required but a large advantage).
- Google Analytics and AdWords Certified.
· Experience managing online advertising through social, display, SEM, SEO and mobile.
- General understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
Zymo Research stands on three pillars which form the foundation of our company: Innovation, Quality, and Customer Service. These pillars are fundamental to our culture and ensure our products meet your needs.
Zymo Research is historically recognized for its innovation of high quality nucleic acid purification technologies. Under the branding DNA Purification Made SimpleTM and RNA Purification Made SimpleTM, our technologies are pushing the limits of what is possible with nucleic acid isolation. As The Epigenetics CompanyTM, Zymo Research has also received much attention for its rapidly expanding portfolio of epigenetics products and services. It is our objective to develop and provide the most comprehensive set of tools for DNA, RNA, and epigenetic research and analysis available today. Thousands of peer-reviewed scientific publications from researchers around the world feature our technologies. Through innovation, our scientists have made streamlined DNA methylation detection possible, pioneered the micro-elution column for DNA and RNA purification, developed the simplest and the most sophisticated methods for high-quality plasmid DNA purification, and patented the first RNA purification directly from Trizol® without phase separation among many other leading technologies in the industry.
At Zymo Research, we are committed to quality and guarantee that all of our products and service will meet and exceed your expectations. Our products are constantly evaluated by scientists like you to help ensure their reliability and the highest standard of quality.
At Zymo Research, we strive for excellence in how we support your scientific endeavors. We pledge to be honest and responsible for everything we do with you. We will treat you as we would like to be treated. Together, we will build a brighter future.
Success is seldom a solo act. Nowhere is this truer than in personal, family, and enterprise financial strategies. Given the complex, high-stakes nature of what we do, we have assembled a team of more than 150 advisors and specialists, over 2,000 active brokers, dozens of staff, and an international network of resources and support.
PACIFIC ADVISORS | SAN JOSE, CA
You’ll be working with a diverse team with unique competitive capabilities. Pacific Advisors has earned EDGE certification for gender equality in professional development, mentoring, recruitment, promotion efforts, and community culture. Our commitment to equal value, respect, and access to opportunities for all members of our team lets you succeed in your objectives.
THE MISSION: Helping people financially produce and support a good life for the rest of their lives
- Healthcare plan
- Vision plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Work from home
- Flexible work hours
- Upward mobility
- On-site gym
- Provide financial planning support to clients
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships
- Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy
- Respond to prospective customer queries about financial planning
- Assist in the development plans for the company
- Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!