Halethorpe Job Description Sample
Package Handlers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
CSR | Customer Service Representative
WE ARE HIRING ASAP! MOTIVATED APPLICANTS NEEDED!
We are an innovative firm currently expanding and in need of full time representatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Customer service
- Handling customer complaints and escalations
- Completing sales using our current POS
- Be able to provide product knowledge
- Assisting with maintaining sales targets
What we offer:
- Dedicated career paths for all positions.
- We believe in promoting from within, there are opportunities to move to different areas
Who we are looking for:
Representatives will ensure delivery of excellent customer service while building solid customer relationships. We accomplish this by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Positive attitude
- High school diploma or GED
- Friendly and helpful personality
- A willingness to learn and grow
Call Center Specialist
Just updated Today!
Telemarketers / Appointment setters
We are looking for well-spoken people to set appointments for a Nationally known in home sales company.
We respond to our direct mail, television campaigns, internet responses and direct call inquires on an immediate basis.
We have positions available as follows:
- 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 3:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
The starting hourly rate is $10.00 per hour
Our bonus plan will increase earnings
No experience necessary, we will Train
We also offer PTO leave, Medical, Dental and Life Insurance and a 401K plan
Territory Service Manager
Territory Service Manager (TSM) in Arbutus, MD . This is growth-oriented leadership position ideal for someone willing to come in and learn our business from the ground up.
The TSM is responsible for overseeing a significant portion of our business by ensuring our Route Service team provides excellent service that exceeds the expectations of our customers in his/her assigned territory. The Territory Service Manager is also responsible for identifying route efficiencies, partnering with customers to ensure Dempsey is appropriately servicing their business needs and full people management for a team of Route Service professionals. This includes hiring, training, coaching and performance management. An important part of the TSM role is identifying and developing talent within the team.
- Minimum Education - Some College
Previous supervisory/management experience in a customer-facing function Ability to take on increasing levels of responsibility over time The ability to speak to performance metrics (who, when, how) Strong communication and coaching skills Must have computer and internet skills Flexibility to work early mornings, early evenings and/or occasional weekend days College degree is strongly preferred Ability to meet all DOT requirements including review of motor vehicle record, pre-employment physical and drug test Ability to pass a comprehensive, pre-employment background check including work history, professional references, criminal and credit background checks.
National Recruiters LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Public Adjuster / Property Inspector / Claims Writer
We are advocates for the home owner or small business owner.
We inspect properties for damage. You do not climb on roofs or crawl under buildings. You just walk through the property. You take some pictures of the damage and fill out about 45 minutes worth of paper work.
We are Public Insurance Adjusters. When we discover damages, our company represents the property owner to ensure the insurance companies do not underpay the owners.
No experience necessary. If you qualify, we will provide training for this position.
Flexible hours; work around your own schedule as many or as few hours you choose.
Minimal travel required; you select the area where you want to work.
By law you have to be 18+. We prefer those with life experiences.
Work independently, unsupervised.
Have a positive attitude.
Have a desire to constantly improve, personally and professionally.
The opportunity is easy, enjoyable, and pays very well. You will never be laid off or out sourced. Our profession is inflation resistant. We need everyone from entry level through upper management.
People need us to get them money. You have complete control where and when you work. Steady growth in good times and we are in greater demand during bad times. Because of these economic troubling times we are in huge demand and we need several good people
Please respond to set up a pre-interview presentation.
The location and time are as follows, see interview questions:
Thursday at 7:00 PM
Please arrive 15 minutes early to register.
Doubletree Inn 1726 Reisterstown Rd., Pikesville, MD 21204
If you have any questions call or email Paul Peck at (908) 409-1957
3Rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for industrial equipment repairs, adjustments, diagnosing and repairing problems with all equipment including conveyors, packaging lines, HVAC, mixers and blenders and work on improvement projects. Additionally Maintenance Mechanics will perform routine preventative maintenance to minimize equipment downtime and ensure the product produced is of the highest quality and safe. Maintenance Mechanics are also responsible for building/facility maintenance. This role will require daily documentation pertaining to downtime, spare parts, and preventative maintenance performed. The Maintenance Mechanic candidate must be flexible to work weekends and other shifts as needed.
· Able to proficiently diagnose, repair, replace and/or overhaul all mechanical components for numerous types of equipment to include but not limited to material handling equipment, packaging lines, blenders, conveyors and related software programs, hydraulic equipment, electrically operated equipment, air compressors, refrigeration/heating systems, air handlers and ductwork, variable speed controllers, etc.
· Identify, perform and document routine preventative maintenance on production and production area equipment in a timely and efficient manner to minimize downtime.
· Ensure manufacturing equipment is producing quality and safe product for our customers.
· Adhere to GMPs and Safety Processes to ensure compliance with all Federal, State, and Local regulations.
· Participate in continuous improvement process by providing suggestions geared toward the elimination of non-value added activities and opportunities to improve efficiency, safety or food quality.
· 3-5 years experience in industrial machine maintenance required, specific experience in a food manufacturing plant preferred.
· Technical understanding and comprehension of mechanical principles
- Ability to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair complex mechanical and pneumatic systems and electrical components
- Familiarity with PLC controls, mixing equipment, air compressors, boilers and pumps
- Working knowledge of electrical controls, 3 phase motors, and ac/dc circuits.
- High school diploma or G.E.D
- Must be able to operate basic to sophisticated hand tools and posses knowledge of safety procedures and practices.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office and data entry using company software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service oriented to serve internal customers and work with external contractors.
- Able to work well independently and as a team.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position requiring heavy lifting up to 50lbs, carrying tools and supplies, kneeling and stooping and standing on feet for long periods of time.
- Must be self-starter able to multi-task and prioritize workload
EIS Group (trading as Distribution By Air) is looking for an accountable and dependable professional to join our wonderful team of Driver's servicing the Baltimore, DC, and Virginia markets. The right person for this role will be able to consistently produce at very high individual level averaging nearly 10-15 stops per day while at the same time ensuring our customers receive the very highest level of customer service in the industry. This job does require lifting. Please be aware you could be asked to lift up to 100 pounds.
We are looking for the best of the best - so if you are looking for a long-term, stable company that will treat you like family, you have come to the right place!
Please send your resume and letter explaining why you would be the perfect fit for this position!
Maintenance Mechanic (Second And Third Shift Available)
- TROUBLE SHOOT AND REPAIR ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS AS PER BASIC STANDARD PRACTICES OF ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE, OR AS REQUIRED AND INSTRUCTED BY ADELL.
- REPAIR ALL MECHANICAL FAILURES ON EQUIPMENT.
- BASIC REPAIRS AND KNOWLEDGE OF HYDRAULIC AND PNEUMATIC EQUIPMENT.
- KEEP A DAILY RECORD OF WORK PERFORMED.
- INSTALL AND MODIFY NEW EQUIPMENT AS PER INSTRUCTIONS.
- TAKE CARE OF PRODUCTION DEMANDS IN A TIMELY FASHION TO KEEP DOWN TIME TO A MINIMUM.
- WORK WITH ENGINEERING ON SPECIAL PROJECTS.
- FOLLOW ALL SAFETY RULES, REGULATIONS AND STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES.
- OTHER DUTIES ASSIGNED BY MANAGEMENT.
EDUCATION: HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA.
EXPERIENCE: MUST HAVE 3 - 5 YEARS IN INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE FIELD.
MUST HAVE SKILLS PLUMBING, AND MECHANICAL ABILITY.
MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TOOLS.
Commercial Dock And Overhead Door Technician
Commercial Dock and Overhead Door Technician
Eastern Lift Truck Company, Inc., a leader in forklift sales and service for over 40 years, was built on the motto "We're Known For Good Service." We provide excellent sales and service in all areas of the Material Handling Industry including Lift Trucks, Compactors and Balers, Commercial Dock and Overhead Doors, and Allied Solutions. Currently, we are seeking an experienced Commercial Dock and Overhead Door Technician for the greater Baltimore Area.
Our Commercial Dock and Overhead Door Technicians get paid for the actual time they spend working, not the time from a labor guide. All services are performed in the field at our client’s location. Technicians are provided a company service van/truck and are dispatched from their home. We provide an excellent work environment where mechanics are truly appreciated and receive the respect they deserve.
Main Duties- Commercial Dock and Overhead Door Technician:
- Oversees and assists in the correct, safe, and complete installation and repair of overhead door and dock leveling systems.
- Research and resolve issues to customer satisfaction within policy while interacting effectively with persons of diverse backgrounds.
- Performs commercial and industrial maintenance and repairs on a variety of overhead doors and dock leveling systems.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems pertaining to the operation of overhead doors and dock leveling systems.
- Works from ladders, scaffolding, and aerial lifts. Wears PPE and fall protection.
- This position may require some evening and weekend work.
- A minimum of 2 years experience diagnosing, repairing, inspecting, and maintaining commercial dock levelers and overhead steel doors
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- Welding / fabricating experience a plus
- Individual must have their own tools
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
- Good driving record
- Customer focused
- Stable work history
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with company matches
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
To learn more about our growing company, please visit our website at www.easternlifttruck.com.
Eastern Lift Truck Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!