Ham Rolling Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Machine Maintenance Planner - Pricision Rolling Machine
Evaluates inspection reports, prepares paperwork to process the required service, maintains liaison with assigned customers giving and retrieving necessary job information, orders and tracks any required materials or Sub-contractor work for the job, ensures assigned work orders are kept up to date working with operations to complete work in a timely manner.
JOB REPORTING RELATIONSHIP:
Technical Planning SupervisorPOSITION
· Evaluate incoming work and inspection reports.
· Develop additional requirements based on customer specifications.
· Produce manufacturing sketches, including tolerances and material allowances, with an overall view of fit and functionality.
· Notify Sales or customer when additional work is required.
· Order tools, parts, services necessary to complete the work.
· Provide technical support to Sales and customers.
· Update WIP sheets and distribute as required.
· Maintain records necessary to plan the work efficiently and effectively.
· Provide technical support to the scheduling function and the shop upon request.
· Perform basic engineering calculations.
· Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
TITLE: Machine Maintenance Planning Supervisor
· Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology or similar (BSME or BSIE degree, or equivalent, preferred)
· Three to five years' experience in the metal machining (large cylindrical grinding experience preferred)
· Must have good mechanical aptitude
· Machine shop experience
· Must have advanced math skills, good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to compose business letters
· Must be able to read, speak, and write English
· Strong computer skills to include keyboarding, word processing, spreadsheet
· Must be detail oriented, work well under pressure, and be able to handle multiple tasks
· Knowledge of the use of measuring instruments
· Minimal overnight travel required
Cold Rolling Mill Operator
1) Sets up and operates cold rolling mill to reduce steel sheets of specified dimensions: Adjusts rollers, buffs, and guides according to
size and dimensions of workpiece, using screwdowns, micrometer, steel tape, and handtools.
2) Turns valves & observes gauges to regulate flow, temperature, & solution of roll lubricants & metal coolants
- 3) Starts entry or rolloff tables that feed metal to and from rolls.
- 4) Threads sheet or rod through rolls for further reduction, or signals ROLLING-MILL-OPERATOR HELPER to feed separate sheets or rods through rolls.
- 5) Controls speed of rolling mill and roll tables to synchronize flow of metal with tandem operations, using signals or communications system.
- 6) Measures width and gauge of rolled metal, using linear tape and depth gauge and adjusts rolls to form metal to specifications.
- 7) Observes rolling operation to detect curling, splitting, or buckling of metal.
- 8) May change rolls on rolling machine, using chain or power hoist.
Rolling Mill Operator
Rolling Mill Operator
Position Type:Full-Time Regular
Experience Required:Less than 1 year
Hours of Work:3pm-11pm
Location:US - Pennsylvania - Lancaster
Division:EMG - Specialty Metals
Education Required:High School Diploma
Travel Percentage:0.00 Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now Position Description: The AMETEK Hamilton Precision Metals plant custom re-roll precision metal strip and foil, including titanium, nickel and nickel-based alloys, stainless steel and super alloys with applications in medical, aerospace, electronics, process control among others. AMETEK, Inc. has openings for Rolling Mill Operators at their Lancaster, PA plant. The salary for this position starts at $19.41/ hour, with shift premium option available. Job Duties:
- Operates a cold strip rolling mill to reduce strip metal to specified thickness and physical properties, often holding to very fine tolerances approaching the ultimate of the mill's capability. *Positions material, frequently new and untried alloys, in rolling mill, adjust rolls and guides according to size and dimensions. Establish general processing techniques for new materials. Adjust controls to regulate flow of lubricant, machine speed, machine pressure, etc. *Observe setup and gages and measurement devices to assure the processing of quality material. *Setup equipment and change rolls. *Periodically changes saddles and 2nd intermediates. Keeps accurate and organized rolling logs. Keeps mill and mill area clean and orderly. Position
• Must be comfortable working in a unionized, multi-machine job shop environment. • Individuals should have experience working with metal alloy material. • Experience working with grinding, mills, slitting, and cleaning machinery preferred. • Individual must be willing to work on varying shifts and on weekends if needed. • Understanding that work orders are set-up and run specific to customer needs and require attention to detail. •Individual must have a high school diploma or GED certification. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Class A Cdl Owner Operator Rolling Meadowsil In Rolling Meadows
Class A Cdl Owner Operator Rolling Meadowsil In Rolling Meadows
Road OneClass A Cdl Owner Operator Rolling Meadowsil
Road OneDRIVE FOR US, WELL REWARD YOU
When you Drive for Us, we make sure that you get what you earn, and more. We assure that youll always have work, and get rewarded for the work that you perform.
OWNER OPERATOR SERVICES
Home-time Guarantee: Get Driving, Get Paid, Get Home; Every Night.
Consistent Freight: You keep driving, well keep providing freight.
FleetOne Fuel Card Prog
Associated topics: cdl a owner, contractor, independent, lease purchase, lp program, own truck, owner operator, owner operator driving, owner operator truck, solo driving
Cdla Regional Owner Operator Truck Driver In Rolling Meadows
Cdla Regional Owner Operator Truck Driver In Rolling Meadows
Hub Group TruckingCdla Regional Owner Operator Truck Driver
Hub Group TruckingGo the extra mile with Regional CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver Jobs.
If you re an owner operator who would rather be on the road for less home time in exchange for HIGHER EARNINGS, our regional truck driver opportunities may be for you!
This division offers flexibility to run longer than traditional routes. There s never a slow season at Hub Group Trucking so you can be sure you ll al
Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner, contractor, lease, own truck, own truck driving, own your own new truck, own your own truck, owner operator, owner operator driving
Barista - Store# 11330, HAM & Lockeford - Lodi
Summary of Experience
- No previous experience required
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to learn quickly
Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
HAM Line Production Supervisor
Day- Shift Ham Line Production Supervisor
This position is responsible for leading the 1st shift Special Products Operation (SPO) production, hourly team members to attain production and quality goals while ensuring the safest working environment possible. The person in this position is responsible for managing and owning various functions of the business and creating an engaged and team-oriented workforce in order to improve business results. This position will be leading to the new Han lines position that will be added in the up coming year. A high performer in this position will identify problems or bottlenecks in production processes and resolve issues; ensure production resources (including materials, equipment, and human resources) are available as needed to maintain product schedules; support continuous improvement goals in safety, quality, cost, and customer service.
Principal Accountabilities: Operational Leadership (40%)
Ensure effective and efficient operations with a culture of continuous improvement. Maintain the production practices that support the food safety program in the facility. Monitor product quality and production operations to meet customer expectations. Safety (30%)
Champion safety processes, ergonomic efforts and creating an environment where all team members hold each other accountable for keeping their co-workers safe. Actively work to prevent/eliminate hazards that cause injury or illness. Engaged Employees (30%)
Create an environment where all are expected to be active members of the team – involved in the business. Recognize and celebrate successes. Challenge people to be better than they thought possible. Create opportunities for growth and development. Ensure an inclusive environment that is representative of the local market.
High school diploma or GED
At least 1 year manufacturing operations work experience
Supervisory experience JBS is EEO/AA/Vets/Disabled and Drug Free Workplace
AM Shift Machine Operator / Stainless Steel Fabrication
Jeremias Inc., a rapidly growing manufacturing company with an industry transforming product is looking for an experienced Machine Operator and technical students / graduates to fill AM Shift positions (6AM – 3PM). The team members would have experience operating a variety of machining equipment or equivalent technical education with the capacity and demonstrated ability to learn quickly. Manufacturing machines include…
- Coil cutting line
- Pipe rolling machines
- Pipe seam welding machines
- Pipe end forming machines
- 3D Plasma and 2D Laser machines
- Bending presses
- TIG welding stations
Will consider candidates with direct equivalent experience or students actively enrolled in a two-year/four-year engineering program preferred.
- Interprets complex blueprints, manufacturing drawings and written work instructions.
- Must interpret AWS welding symbols and basic GD&T or driven to learn;
- Works with team members to achieve department goals based on production schedules or driven to learn;
- Interprets complex blueprints, manufacturing drawings and written work instructions. Must interpret AWS welding symbols and basic GD&T.
- Ability to operate multiple machines simultaneously, determine the need for, and make tool changes or driven to learn;
- Ability to change over machines and tooling between pre-loaded with limited validation or supervision by others or driven to learn;
- Consistently achieve defined productivity levels on all products processed and to run product independently for a period of at least three months.
- Utilizes material handling equipment in conjunction with the welding task.
- Performs minor maintenance on job related equipment.
- Assumes responsibility and care of assigned tools and equipment.
- Observes and practices safety procedures and policies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience. Prefer two-year technical degree.
- Two years of experience in machine operations of close tolerance parts or equivalent advanced education.
- Full knowledge and understanding of machining operations and the relationship between tooling, dimensions and results or driven to learn;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of manuals.
- Ability to load and operate machine with a limited range of product of moderate complexity;
- Basic understanding of use and interpretation of blueprints, operating sheets, and gauges; Ability to document gauging results & track SPC on repetitive operations; & Ability to replace a limited range of tools and enter offsets.
- Basic understanding of machining practices and process;
- Knowledge and implementation of basic safety practices;
- Basic math skills; must be able to perform conversions and basic calculations.
- Strong attention to detail, quality focused and willing to learn.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
Ideally we are looking for experienced machine operators or newly graduated Engineering Technicians. Any higher experience in welding, fabrication, supervision, maintenance, or front office work is a plus. Wage based upon experience.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Resumes will be accepted by responding to this posting. Please list your salary requirements with your submission.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.
Machine Operator Taps
Position Title: Machine Operator - Taps
Shift: N2 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Reports to: Manufacturing Supervisor
Accountability Objective: Operate Tap Thread Rolling equipment to produce parts that meet specifications in the most efficient manner.
- Must have manufacturing experience and be able to set up and operate machines.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Accurately record daily production information and maintain a safe and organized work area.
- Must be able to read and understand prints.
- Able to read and comprehend moderately complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Regularly lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and work well with other employees.
- Must be able to work and stand for up to 12 hours per shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
Preference will be given to those with prior experience performing the following essential functions.
With minimal supervision must be able to:
- Perform set-ups and changeovers to meet production needs
- Read and follow product prints; read and follow standard work procedures
- Conduct "in process" inspections on a regular basis using precision measuring devices
- Make necessary machine adjustments as required by product specifications
- Assist in maintaining proper levels of material on hand to ensure optimal equipment operation
- Perform first piece and fifteen minute quality checks.
- Maintain ongoing production and other records demonstrating output of cell
- Communicate effectively with other operators, supervisors and managers regarding the status of the area
- Maintain clean, uncluttered workplace; Perform TPM and 5S as scheduled
- Assist maintenance personnel in diagnosing and making repairs to equipment; perform repairs when appropriate
- Attend training to maintain and/or increase skills and help train others as needed
- Adjust work schedule to meet needs of other shifts when necessary
- Cross-train in other areas to support production needs
Climate: Moderately loud environment where you would be required to walk or stand for extended periods of time. Mandatory overtime is a possibility.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!