Hamilton Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
CDL A Student Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Account Manager/Outside Sales Representative
Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Demond a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus Pay?
Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
Residual Minded Account Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Cdl-A Regional Company Truck Driver
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fleetmaster Express- for every way you want to drive.
Because drivers matter at Fleetmaster Express, we offer excellent home time to the CDL-A Truck Drivers running our Regional and Local divisions. Our regional truck driver opportunities have you home on weekends, while our limited local positions can get you home more during the week!
There is even more to offer!
Home every weekend and some through the week
Great Benefits and Pay
100% no-touch freight
No hazmat needed
401(k) with employer match
Paid holidays, birthdays, & anniversaries
Praise for A’s – We promote education! Children of our drivers submit report cards and are paid $10 per A for all major classes (limited to 2 report cards per year). Check submitted directly to the child in the child’s name.
XM Sirius Radio in all trucks
Drop and hook
No Multi Stop
- Midwest Freight – Generally No Northeast (No NY)
We have openings ready for you TODAY in the following fleets:
Local (Positions are limited!)
Find out which of our CDL-A truck driver careers is best for you!
Positions may vary by location, so be sure to give us a call!
Arkansas (Springdale) | Georgia (Albany) | Indiana (Monticello) | New York (Latham) | North Carolina (Eden) | Ohio (Findlay, Columbus) | Pennsylvania (Harrisburg) | Tennessee (Chestnut Hill) | Virginia (Roanoke, Danville, Williamsburg) | West Virginia (Weirton) | Wisconsin (Deforest)
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
CDL A Driver Company Van Pad Wrap
COMPANY DRIVER - VAN/PADWRAP
Check Out Our Changes:
COMPANY DRIVERS TOP 10% AVERAGE $85K!
$1,500 Sign on Bonus!
Ready to get what you really want from your job? Our over-the-road van/padwrap company drivers earn top-of-the-industry pay and enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, better home time and the kind of work environment that gives you the respect you've been looking for. Plus, get up to $1,000 weekly settlement guaranteed for your first 4 weeks!
NOW OFFERING IMPROVED PROGRAMS!
NEW PAY FOR EXPERIENCE - NTI Top Pay Carrier for the 2nd year!
Our top 10% Van/PadWrap company drivers make up to $85,000/year!
New BETTER Home time options
New Sign on Bonus up to $3,500!
Company drivers earn a pay guarantee of up to $1,000 weekly, then transition to mileage pay!
Top-Level Benefits & Bonuses
Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
401K/Profit Sharing Plan Company match
Fuel & Safety Bonus Incentive
Drop, Pick up & Stop Pay
Layover & Breakdown Pay
100% ELD's since 2009
Equipment 18 mo old or newer
100% APU's & Inverters
Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver + spouse and all meals for orientation paid
Minimum of 8 mo recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months or 12 mo verifiable OTR experience in the last 36 months
Class A CDL (CDL A) , Meets DOT requirements with 2 or less moving violations in the past 3 years
Have 2 or less preventable accidents in the past 3 years
Customer Account Specialist
Customer Account Specialist/Niagara Falls, NY/ $15-$16 per hour
Customer Account Specialist needed for a growing Niagara Falls manufacturer to receive customer orders and address customer inquiries regarding product information, orders status, availability, and pricing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Handling inbound calls
- Addressing customer inquiries and remedy any complaints.
- Reviewing and validating customer purchase orders
- Interfacing with various departments to ensure customer ship dates are met and contacting customers when due dates will be missed.
- Reaching out to customers when quality issues arise.
- Contact customers regarding excess product fallout.
- Coordinating with customer and production personnel when orders need to be expedited.
- Maintaining and updating production schedules
- Developing knowledge of internal product lines, capabilities and capacities.
- Preparing pricing information for accounting to invoice
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of various computer programs such as Windows, Word and Excel and databases.
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Intermediate math skills
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently.
Competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K! Apply now!
As the Human Resources Generalist, you will serve as the first point of contact for all HR related inquiries while providing tactical HR support for employees and management across the metallurgy business. It will be essential that you act with discretion and preserve the confidential nature of the information and job functions you will be tasked with.
The Human Resources Generalist administers and facilitates benefits management, employee relations, training, performance management, recruitment, welfare, retirement and payroll within the US Metallurgy group. This person acts as a liaison between employee and shared services group to resolve problems between employees, internal shared services (benefits, payroll, etc.) and ensure effective utilization. This position provides Generalist-level support to the HR function as needed (e.g., correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, monthly headcount reporting and metrics, HRIS entry, new hires and terminations). The HR Generalist also ensures administration and compliance in accordance with federal and state regulations.
- Manage employee headcount reporting, tracking, and analysis.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of HR systems and reporting, analysis tools and techniques.
- Administer and communicate on health and welfare plans, including new enrollments and the annual open enrollment period.
- Coordinate new hire benefits discussion and enrollment.
- Perform recruitment activities such as job postings, arranging interviews, managing recruitment folders, and maintaining applicant flow.
- Perform activities related to pre and post hire for open positions and selected candidates.
- Support and coordinate new-employee orientation to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefits plans and enrollment provisions.
- Counsel employees on plan provisions so that individuals can make informed benefits decisions.
- Coordinate annual open enrollment period during 4th quarter of each year.
- Arrange for distribution of plan summary materials and required notices, assist with communicating changes to employees and arrange for onsite representation by providers.
- Conduct employee presentations.
- Process changes within deadlines.
- Act as a resource for payroll/HR contacts to ensure their understanding and compliance with benefits and HR policies and regulations.
- Keep management advised of potential problem areas and recommend/implement solutions as appropriate.
- Provide support with maintenance and accuracy of the time and attendance system.
- Ensure maintenance of employee personnel records as well as HRIS.
- Responds to employment verification requests.
- Training administration and support.
- Administer employee separation process and coordinate exit interview.
- Other applicable duties as assigned.
- Other Important Functions
- This is a full-time position, and days of work are Monday through Friday from 8-9:00am – 5-6:00pm
- 10-20% travel is required for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business preferred
- 7+ years HR experience
- A proven track record of adaptability to different cultures
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!