Hamilton Job Description Sample
Operations Finance Manager
Our client is a publicly traded multibillion-dollar manufacturing company. They are seeking an Operations Finance Manager to sit at their ~$100 million plant and be the liaison between commercial operations and manufacturing/supply chain operations. This person will work hand in hand with operations and supply chain and assist with strategy on how to drive cash flow, ensure customer demand is satisfied, and much more.
Operations Finance Manager Job Duties:
- Enhance Financial Reporting and Forecasting Process
- Enhance business partnership with operations and supply chain leadership in order to proactively accelerate effective decision making and drive accountability across all functions
- Ownership of cost accounting to ensure appropriate valuation of inventory; partner with relevant leaders to develop reliable annual standard costs; provide analytics to interpret key cost drivers and remedial actions required; provide clear insight on machine hours produced and sold as well as absorption of related costs
- Provide leadership on Ops & Supply Chain Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Forecast process.
- Create robust cost optimization/ productivity reporting and accountability in the organization
- Perform month end close activities as needed
- Develop and implement a process to consistently and effectively forecast and track inventory and production input/ output
- Actively interpret and review financial and business results with leadership, including trends/issues and opportunities, to drive actionable responses
- Assist Supply Chain teams in the preparation of financial models and business cases
- Proactively respond to various regular and ad-hoc reporting/projects as well as being a resource on various accounting and reporting issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA/CMA designation required
- MBA preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of progressive experience in operations finance, cost accounting and supply chain finance
- Strong budgeting and analysis skills
- SAP experience preferred, not required
Manager Of Fp&A
Our client is a publicly traded multibillion-dollar manufacturing company. They are seeking a Manager of FP&A to sit at their ~$100 million plant and support the commercial and business development operations for the plant.
Manager of FP&A Job Duties:
- Responsible for all Revenue month-end tasks for the site. Closes the Revenue for the Month and analyzes variances versus budget, last year and S&OP forecast. Performs Revenue Load into Hyperion.
- Performs OE calculation and updates Model. Provides leadership in the identification and delivery of VC/OE. Key Finance Partner for Procurement team. Provides leadership in the identification and delivery of procurement savings. Prepares monthly reporting and identifies trends, areas of opportunity (risk), and recommendations to execute against them.
- As the site Hyperion Subject Matter Expert, researches technical requirements and presents options for accounting for new/complex transactions. Sought out by others interested in learning more about or leveraging unique expertise to solve specific problems or help meet technical challenges.
- Act as Demand/Supply S&OP Business Partner by proactively supports teams including Business management and Operations on key initiatives including new product launches, pricing changes, and opportunities to deliver on operational efficiency. Consolidate all Revenue and P&L information to perform S&OP 18 months rolling forecast including extended risks and opportunities for site.
- Provide support to site lead during budget set up and monthly cost actual review and responsible for all budget deliverables
- Responsible to perform Capital Financial Evaluation through IRR, ROI, NPV, etc. for site. Responsible to review and approve all purchase request for non-inventory and billbacks.
- Provides support on internal audits and PwC external audits
- Drives Financial Operational Excellence / Continuous Improvements projects by leading or being a key contributor as required. Supports other FP&A requests required by Manager
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Manages the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance
- Finance/Accounting designation is preferred – Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified General Accountant (CGA) or Chartered Financial Analysis (CFA).
- 5+ years’ experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, preferably in a manufacturing organization with exposure to cost accounting.
- Hyperion experience highly desired
- Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Strong budgeting, financial forecasting and financial analysis skills required. Understanding of accounting cycle, internal controls and auditing requirements. Strong analytical skills.
Veterinarian - Relief , Flexible Schedule (Jn)
Join Vetco clinics a subsidary of Petco and help us make a positive impact on the communities around us. Supplement your income!
Name your own rate of pay , we have lots of shifts available. New Graduates, DVM,Vets, Associate Veterinarians, Practice Owner, semi-retired, at home parent, sales,emergency veterinarians, medical directors, or military government veterinarian please apply.
We are looking for caring doctors who are interested in earning supplemental income as independent contractor relief veterinarians, by providing preventative care services for healthy dogs and cats. If you are a practice owner or work full time you are welcome to refer clients to your practice when pets are in need of additional care or services that we dont provide.
Bring your business cards! Our friendly, well-trained teams are highly skilled in pet restraint, assisting, client communication, and customer service. They take care of all aspects of the general operation of the clinics, so the veterinarians can focus on the clients and the pets!
Work as many or as few relief shifts as you desire. Our clinics operate on weeknights and weekends.
We have a excellent work life balance. You are welcome to refer clients to your practice when pets are in need of additional care. Our clinics and Wellness Centers are scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays, and weekday evenings in certain areas.
There are no minimum or maximum number of shifts required to work. As a relief vet, YOU indicate your rate of pay! You have the option to be paid via direct deposit or by check.
To see a list of our locations and tenative scheduled times of operation, please visit our website at www.vetcoclinics.com. You can contact also Jeanine Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org to quickly apply or learn more about this opportunity to help grateful clients and their pets, and to earn great compensation while doing so!
Life Pricing Actuary
- Preeminent reinsurance firm, very well established
- Consolidated assets of $50B+
- Recognized by international industry institutions as “Life Reinsurer of the Year”
- More than 2,700 employees, yet they are divided into smaller teams and maintain a small company feel
- Embraces collaboration to work on big problems and develop the best solutions
- Pioneered the use of reinsurance as a financial management tool and remains a leading provider of such solutions around the world
- Very low turnover rate!
- Plenty of opportunities to move internally within the organization
Benefits and Features
- Skill building: this firm encourages personal & professional growth through ongoing training & skills development and mentorship opportunities
- Work/life balance: family-friendly culture and flexible work arrangements
- Career growth: Performance based compensation & competitive benefits package cultivate collaboration and recognize success
- Very strong relocating package available
- Cutting edge and state of the art deals
- Perform pricing, modeling, risk analysis, and structuring activities on new or proposed transactions
- Assess and analyze and document risk exposure in potential transactions
- Work with the marketing staff to determine client needs and objectives
- Assist business development associates by building proof-of-concept models for new opportunities or new reinsurance solutions for our clients
- Update documentation of pricing methodology, parameters, and procedures
- Recommend, implement, and document enhancements to the pricing process
- Set realistic and achievable deadlines for modeling, risk analysis, and other new business development activities
- Drive the design of reinsurance transactions and lead discussions on risk issues with internal and external clients
- Assist risk management personnel with monitoring experience of in-force treaties
- Toronto, ON Canada
Desired Background Profile:
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Finance, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Computer Science or related field
- FSA Certification
- 7+ years of actuarial experience in Life Insurance/Reinsurance
- MAAA/FCIA or other local actuarial organization accreditation
- Advanced quantitative degree or designation
- Reinsurance, M&A, Pricing or ALM experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of life insurance, health insurance, longevity, and/or annuity products
- Highly advanced oral and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to convey business terminology that is meaningful and well received
- Highly advanced persuasion and negotiation skills when working with internal/external customers
- Advanced knowledge of key financial reporting, accounting, and solvency regimes, including (but not limited to): US GAAP (including FAS 97, FAS 91, FAS 133, FAS 157, and SOP 03-1), US Statutory, and US tax; IFRS; MCEV / EV / EEV; and Solvency II.
- Advanced PC and technical skills including (but not limited to): spreadsheets (VBA), database applications (Access, Oracle, SQL or equivalent technology), statistical programs, and one or more computing languages (ex: C/C++)
- Strong technical abilities, ease passing through actuarial exam process
- Expertise in AXIS, Prophet and/or MoSes
- Understanding of asset modeling and ALM techniques, including derivatives, and capital markets approaches
Hazmat Tanker Driver (Niagara Falls, NY)
Praxair, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Linde plc, is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Our products ,services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.praxair.com.
We put Safety First at all times. We take pride in delivering outstanding safety performance, maintaining our equipment, and using state-of-the-art distribution equipment. Own your future. Get your career in gear with Praxair. Become a member of our elite team today!
Single driver opportunities available, with the possibility of over-the-road team driver requirements. Single drivers and team drivers work a 5 day on, 2 day off work schedule.
CDL Class A license with Tanker endorsement.
Have or able to acquire Hazmat endorsement within 60 days of hire date.
Legal authorization to drive in Canada.
A clean driving record is preferred (candidates with no DOT violations, a minor infraction, or 1 accident may be considered).
Demonstrates and promotes defensive driving tactics
Able to pass a road test as well as a pre-employment DOT physical (up to and including drug & alcohol test and background screening).
Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically.
Moderate lifting (20-50 lbs occasionally, 10-25 lbs frequently, <10 lbs="" constantly).moderate="" lifting="" (20-50="" lbs="" occasionally,="" 10-25="" lbs="" frequently,="">10><10 lbs="" constantly).="">10>
Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
Experience: 3 years Class A tractor trailer experience.
- Two years verifiable Class A tanker driving experience.
Health is everything. At CVS Health, we are committed to increasing patient access to care, lowering costs and improving the quality of care. Millions of times a day, we're helping people on their path to better health— from advising patients on their prescriptions to helping them manage their chronic and specialty conditions. Because we're present in so many moments, big and small, we have an active, supportive role in shaping the future of health care. Pharmacy Technicians are at the forefront of our purpose as they deliver compassionate care to our millions of patients every day.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring Pharmacy Technicians who demonstrate our core values of Accountability, Caring, Collaboration,Innovation and Integrity in everything they do in our pharmacies every day. Whether you are new to working in pharmacies or are an experienced Pharmacy Technician, we have a place for you on our team to use your skills and talents to serve and care for our patients and customers.
The Pharmacy Technician position provides individuals with an opportunity to work in a leading retail pharmacy company and in a role that positively impacts the lives and health of others. You will work in an environment where the highest professional and ethical standards are maintained as well as full compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. Pharmacy Technicians take important steps to ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met for our patients and they demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
Success for incumbents in this role includes being able to manage all assigned pharmacy workstations and tasks to support the team's ability to promptly, safely and accurately fill patient prescriptions all while providing caring service that exceeds customer expectations. If you like working in fast-paced environments and demonstrating compassionate, genuine care for patients and customers, this job is for you!
As a new Pharmacy Technician, you are required to complete an extensive CVS Pharmacy Technician Training Program as well as satisfy all registration, licensing and certification requirements according to your State's Board of Pharmacy guidelines. Your Pharmacy Technician duties will be restricted by your manager at first until you complete all necessary requirements. Once you satisfy all requirements and expand your Pharmacy Technician duties, you have the opportunity to continue to build your clinical, technical and insurance knowledge and expertise by leveraging available tools and training to build your pharmacy career.
Are you ready to help people on their path to better health? We are ready to have you join our team and help you on your career path to achieve your goals!
Please note in select markets the collective bargaining agreement rules regarding the Pharmacy Technician would apply.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Must be at least 16 years of age
Licensure requirements vary by state
Attention and Focus
o The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted
- Customer Service Orientation
o Actively look for ways to help people, and do so in a friendly manner
o Notice and understand customers' reactions, and respond appropriately
- Communication Skills
o Use and understand verbal and written communication to interact with customers and colleagues
o Actively listening by giving full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Mathematical Reasoning
o The ability to use math to solve a problem, such as calculating day's supply of a prescription
- Problem Resolution
o Is able to judge when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong; recognizing there is a problem
o Choosing the best course of action when faced with a complex situation with several available options
Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time
Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for moving from one work area to another
Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers rather than whole hand or arm
Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist
Stooping to a considerable degree and requiring full use of the lower extremities and back muscles
Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed accurately
Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication
o The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts
- Occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs; exerting up to 30 lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects
Previous experience in a pharmacy, retail, medical, or customer service setting
Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician
PTCB National Certification
- High School diploma or equivalent (preferred)
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Porter Dishwasher Msmh
Status: Full Time Facility: Mt St Marys Hospital
Work Schedule: Evenings Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 2:
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: SEIU Local 1199
Performs a variety of duties related to the cleaning and sanitizing of food service dishes, utensils, pots and pans, equipment, work areas and floors used in all food preparation and service functions. Performs a limited number of job duties related to the preparation, service and transport of food. Collects and disposes of trash and similar debris. Replenishes supplies to designated work areas to assure adequate quantities and to prevent interruption in service. Assists with set up and clean up for food service functions.
Complies with Hospital Mission, Patient Bill of Rights, established Hospital and department policies, procedures, practices and objectives; standards for hygiene and personal appearance; standards for food safety; quality improvement program; safety, environmental and infection control standards.
Less Than High School required.
High School or equivalent preferred
No prior food service training or experience is required
One (1) - three (3) months food service experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Ability to read, write, follow oral and written instructions and communicate clearly with others
Exposed to housekeeping/cleaning agents/power equipment
Subject to varying and unpredictable situations
Exposed to hot or noisy equipment
Exposed to hazards of steam and heat
Exposed to heat, wetness, odors in kitchen areas and/or patient areas
Exposed to varying degrees of kitchen elements
May be exposed to toxic chemicals
Exposed to hazards from electrical/mechanical/power equipment
May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases
Contact with patients under a wide variety of circumstances
Required Protective Equipment:
Non-Sterile Food-Service Gloves
Lab Coat or Apron
Registered Nurse Surgery R Msmh
Status: Full Time Facility: Mt St Marys Hospital
Work Schedule: Days with Rotation to Nights Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1:
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: SEIU Local 1199
Responsible for the delivery of the surgical patient through the process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation as appropriate to the ages of the patients served. Communicates findings as indicated to appropriate staff and documents same in the patient's medical record. Responsible for overseeing the care and services provided by other professional personnel by controlling the environment of care for safety of patients. Responsible for managing supplies and other equipment within the unit. Develops and maintains collaborative and collegial relationships with physicians and interdepartmental personnel as they relate to the care of the surgical patient. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, quality improvement programs, safety, environmental and infection control standards. Maintains confidentiality of all hospital / staff information. Strives to incorporate the Hospital's goal of "Quality care, in a personal manner, with total regard for individual human dignity".
Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required
RN licensure in New York State required
Must possess current BLS within sixty (60) days from time of placement.
Bachelor of Science (BSN) preferred
Advanced Cardiac Life Support preferred
Certified Nurse OR certification preferred
- Two (2) years of recent Medical/Surgical or Ambulatory Surgery experience as a Registered Nurse; or one (1) year of recent Registered Nurse experience in CCU/ICU, Emergency Room, PACU, and/or Endoscopy Department based on licensed nurse hospital seniority.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
Surgical hand and power tools
Exposed to infection from disease-bearing specimens
May be exposed to infections and contagious diseases
Exposed to hazards of handling diseased organs and tissues
Regularly exposed to the risk of bloodborne diseases
Exposed to hazardous anesthetic agents, body fluids and wastes
Exposed to a variety of electro-mechanical hazards
Exposed to odorous chemicals and specimens
Exposed to housekeeping/cleaning agents/chemicals
Subject to burns and cuts
Subject to injury from moving parts of equipment
Occasional exposure to unpleasant patient or unit elements
May be exposed to/occasionally exposed to patient elements
Subject to varying and unpredictable situations
Handles emergency or crisis situations
May perform emergency care
Exposed to hot or noisy work environment
Exposed to hazards of steam and heat
Occasionally subjected to irregular hours
Requires judgement/action which could result in death of patient
Handles absenteeism replacement on short notice
Increased pressure due to multiple calls and inquiries
May be exposed to toxic chemicals due to photocopier
Flexibility in scheduled working hours/days to meet needs of unit.
Employee ID badge to be worn on uniform between shoulders and waist at all times while on duty.
Required Protective Equipment
Eye protection may be required
Face protection may be required
Lab coat or apron may be require
Mask may be required
Non-sterile gloves may be require
Sterile medical cloves may be required
Gowns may be required
Hair covering may be required
- Temperature Changes: variations in temperature from hot to cold
Cleaner Part Time
The Cleaner will work under the supervision of the Custodial Manager or Supervisor and perform a variety of custodial duties for C&W Services. Such duties shall be in accordance with established standards, instructions, and procedures of C&W Services.
Typical Job Duties and
Sweep, mop, and wash floors, stairs and other surfaces (inside buildings).
Use light and heavy (commercial type) floor (buffers) and shampoo machines including attachments.
Vacuum rugs in offices and public areas. Spot clean daily and shampoo when directed rugs in assigned buildings.
Clean and dust furniture, exhibit cases, pictures, chairs, door trim, light fixtures, and all other horizontal surfaces including periodic high dusting.
Wash windowsills; glass in interior doors, partition, and specified windows.
Wash glass and trim at entrance doors, interior/exterior- Wash/spot clean interior walls as appropriate daily.
Clean bathrooms and restock paper supplies daily. Standard bathroom procedures are to damp wipe glass surfaces, empty waste baskets, service soap and toilet paper dispensers, dust sills, clean tile walls, shelves, stall partitions, sweep/mop/scrub floors, etc.
Monitors possible defects such as clogged urinals and lights out, and reports to supervisors.
Collect building trash daily placing it in approved container and place in designated collection area for subsequent removal.
Replace liners in waste baskets and trash containers per specs.
Sweep or shovel snow from steps and walkways at building entrances and connecting walkways/sidewalks as directed.
Performs periodic work: High dusting, leather and wood surface (non-floor) polishing, wall washing, venetian blind cleaning, as assigned by the Supervisor Assembles all necessary equipment Removes/replaces designated carpet tiles.
Other duties as needed.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check, including criminal history.
Basic cleaning responsibilities require no previous experience
Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team
Ability to use cleaning tools and equipment.
Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Security Officer Niagara Falls, New York $12.50
Security Officer Location: Niagara Falls, New York |
Salary: $12.50 |
Posted: 1 May 2019 |
Closes: 1 Jun 2019 |
Job Type: Permanent & Full-time |
Business Unit: US Secure Solutions |
Region / Division: North America |
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Traditional Security Officer (TSO). As a Traditional Security Officer, you will conduct unarmed foot and/or vehicle patrol (interior and/or exterior), control access and egress, monitor CCTV and alarm systems, compose reports, deter criminal activity and misconduct, and perform other duties as specified in post orders.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
Major Medical, Dental and Vision
Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
Whole Life Insurance
Individual Short-Term Disability
Pre-Paid Legal Services
Identity Theft Services
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
Doctor on Demand
Qualsight LASIK Savings
Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
Alliant Credit Union
Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
Sound alarms or calls police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensures that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities; maintain written logs as required by the post
Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Must have a valid and current driver's license
Must pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- If previously employed, meaningful and verifiable work history
Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
Effective oral and written communication skills
Active listening skills
Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
Attention to detail
Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
Must be able to work flexible schedules
Must have access to reliable transportation
Must be able to successfully complete all training required for the position
Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
Must have demonstrated ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat.
Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing and walking up to 4 hours continuously. Some sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!