Hamlet Job Description Sample
NC is seeking a CRNA.
Will consider experienced candidates as well as new grads.
CRNA will currently not be taking call but must be available to work all cases and must have NC License.
Average daily OR census is 4-5 cases. We offer general surgery, vascular surgery, gynecology, urogynecology, and gastroenterology.
Looking for career advancement?
Our Client operates a growing franchise of a popular fast-food concept that has been providing customers with crave-satisfying treats and food since 1940. They are looking for an experienced General Manager to run their new location opening soon in Hamlet, NC.
General Managers provide leadership and direction to staff, optimize profits by controlling costs, and providing prompt problem resolution to ensure guest satisfaction and overall restaurant success.
- Minimum of 1 year salaried General Manager experience with a Fast-Casual or Quick-Serve concept
- Sales-Focused manager with P&L knowledge
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with a solid, accomplishment-based track record
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and make great decisions under pressure
- Ability to identify opportunity areas and develop action plans
- Leads by example, with strong skills in interpersonal communication, staff development, and team-building
- Up to $40K base salary(depending on experience) plus bonus & benefits
- 401K + Company Match after one year of employment
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
Sales Consultant W/ Training Salary
Dealership In The Hamlet AreaIs Looking For Customer Service Sales Professionals
ASK ABOUT OUR TRAINING SALARY!
Interviews are being held for a limited time, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
For discretion and more information regarding a one-on-one interview, please click“APPLY”to submit your resume for consideration.
- Auto sales are up over 45% this year- Over 16 million new cars will be sold in the USA this year
- Our top sales producers earned over $100,000 last year
If you are Out-going, have High Energy and are looking for a Career that offers Longevity with a Great Company ... APPLY NOW!
Our growing customer base has created a need to add new team members to our sales staff. We are seeking applicants with or without automotive sales experience who are committed to succeeding! We understand that to ensure our continued success, we must provide you with the absolute best in compensation, technology, training and working conditions.
We offer TOP Pay Plans. With a strong repeat and referral business, along with a great marketing plan and budget, the sky is the limit on your earning potential.
As a Sales Professional you will:
- Spend time with customers to determine their need and discuss vehicle features and options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate features, advantages, and benefits
- Complete quotes, return emails and voicemails
- Other administrative functions include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support online customers through our Internet Sales Department
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
- Excellent Pay Plan With BIG Bonuses, HUGE Incentives, Cash Spiffs!
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
- Five (5) Day Work Week- CLOSED SUNDAYS
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell
- Professional work environment
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (strong interpersonal skills)
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
Successful automotive sales and leasing professionals come from a variety of backgrounds. While we would be happy to talk to a experienced automotive sales professional, we are particularly interested in talking to entry level, trainable, sales candidates. The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc., mobile phone sales, customer service, restaurant, hospitality) a hard working professional looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales. If you are looking to start or advance your career in sales, this is the opportunity you've been looking for. We offer competitive compensation and commission plans paired with 39 consecutive months of increasing sales volume have led to huge earning potential! With many new vehicles launched in the 2017 model year alone, now is the time to join our winning sales team.
Join our winning team!
TKWW is an automotive recruiting company and has been retained by the dealership to recruit for their open positions. TKWW is responsible for placing applicants in a dealership. Candidates will never be charged a fee for training. Candidates will be employed by the dealership prior to any required training.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver - OTR
Taylor Truck Line Inc. has opportunities "Taylored" to fit Your Success
Dedicated (Dry Van):
Location: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois
Primary lanes are along interstate 90 and 94 in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Illinois. Earn up to $.43 cents on all miles with an average of 2300 to 3200 miles a week.
Home time for this area is 5-6 days out with 2 days home. Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, Volvo 730 and Volvo 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance.
OTR General Freight (Dry Van):
Primary lanes consist of Midwest and Southeast. Earn up to $.43 cents on all miles with an average of 2500 to 3000 miles a week. OTR drivers typically stay out 10-14 days with 2 days home; some routes run 14+ days out with 4 days home. 60% drop and hook freight! Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, and Volvo 730 and 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance.
OTR Pad Wrap (Dry Van):
Primary lanes are East of I-35 but can be all 48 states. Earn up to $.43 cents on all miles with an average of 2500 to 3000 miles a week. Plus with Pad Wrap loads, Taylor will pay you $100 to fold the blankets in the trailer. Home time for our drivers in this division is 14 days out with guaranteed 4 days home. Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, and Volvo 730 and 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance.
Regional General Freight (Dry Van):
Locations: Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Kansas City, MO; Charlotte NC; Advance, NC; Winston –Salem, NC; Memphis, TN; and Portland, TN
Primary lanes are Midwest and Southeast. Earn up to $.43 cents on all miles with an average of 2500 to 3000 miles a week.
Home time in these areas is 7 days out with 2 days home. 60% drop and hook freight! Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, and Volvo 730 and 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance.
Over The Road Company Drivers
Company Drivers JobPaying up to $0.43 CPM | $2,000 Sign-on Bonus
Weekly Home Time
No dreaded North-East routes
No Touch Freight
Quarterly performance and safety bonuses
Paid vacations and holidays
Minimum of 1 year verifiable OTR experience
Reasonably clean MVR and PSP
About Service Transportation
Service Transportation, Inc is based out of Wallace, SC (Marlboro County) with the administrative office located in Cheraw, SC (Chesterfield County).Service Transportation, Inc currently owns 85 trucks and roughly 150 trailers which we use to service clients in a 25 state region. Our region consists of the eastern seaboard roughly bordered in the north by Pennsylvania and Ohio, while our western boundary is Arkansas.
We pride ourselves on being family owned and operated, and treat all of our employees as if they were our family. Because of our growth and continued expanding local and O-T-R routes, we are always on the lookout for additional employees, including company drivers and owner-operators. Please visit the drivers wanted page, or contact Service Transportation for more information.
Company Truck Driver - Solo, Teams & Trainees
Your CDL-A truck driver career will really take you places when you join Tyson Foods' team.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Tyson Foods offers CDL-A truck drivers great pay and benefits and enables them to earn consistent pay to provide for their families. We have been ELD ready since 2011 so our solo truck drivers average 2,600 miles per week with E-logs, with an average salary of $62,000 per year.
Solo CDL-A truck driver pay for 0–1 year of verifiable experience starts at $.41 per mile. With 1+ years of verifiable experience, you can start at $.43 per mile. After one year at Tyson Foods, truck drivers receive a $0.01 per mile increase up to top pay of $.49 per mile.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Other advantages include:
Drop and Pickup Pay
Vacation pay after 1 year on the job
Incentive pay for single trips of less than 250 miles (+ $0.06) and less than 500 miles (+ $0.03)
Additional Pay for short trips:
All single trips less than 500 miles will be pay an additional $.03 per mile
All single trips less than 250 miles will be pay an additional $.06 per mile
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
Valid Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A) in the state of residence
Age 21 and over
9 months or more verifiable OTR tractor trailer experience within the last 12 months
Able to pass a D.O.T. physical examination and drug screening
Able to pass a road test
Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
The Production Cell Coordinator/ Production Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating the activities of assigned assembly workers within one production cell to meet or exceed daily safety, quality, and production goals. Will work alongside and lead other cell workers in order to execute production goals. This position will report directly to the Production Supervisor.
Start Up Tasks
- Responsible for reviewing daily cell schedules and printing out the Pick List for forklift drivers.
- Ensures work station cells’ has everything it needs to run in accordance to the production scheduled by replenishing and controlling part levels/materials at all work stations.
- Coordinates with maintenance for any tool issues and assist the lead in obtaining needed production supplies from the cage.
- Execute all set ups, inspections, cleanliness and preparations for cell start ups.
- Responsible for verifying playbook readiness – Clip boards, pen, downtime sheets, and clock.
- Ensure that end of line is read before work station begins by inspecting strapping machine and pallets.
- Responsible for verifying employee attendance in cells’ and reporting all man power to Plant Manager.
- Will train all new hires/temporaries on Playbook Production, 5S, and One Piece Flow.
Daily Paperwork Task
- Will provide a daily employee headcount report
- Responsible for reporting production every two hours
Daily Coaching Task
- Responsible for daily auditing/coaching of 5s sustainment, cell cleanliness, One Piece Flow (No Batching), underperformance, safety and quality.
- Ensures all employees are working in a safe manner and in compliance with established safety protocols, such as using the appropriate PPE and observing all machine and tool safeguards.
- Ensure the product is built in strict accordance to the specifications and in accordance to the BOMs. Responsible for ensuring all assigned employees are working together to meet or exceed quality goals for the cell as well as serving as the quality expert for the cell when making judgment calls.
- Execute in accordance to the daily production goals by enforcing adherence to the playbooks and cycle times, by ensuring the pitch charts are completed to standard and by training and cross training assigned workers.
- Responsible for immediately escalating any safety issues to the lead and supervisor.
- Consistently deliver the best in customer service. As an employee, demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with customers, visitors and other employees.
- Champion RSI’s mission, vision and values; comply with the policies and procedures, ethical standards and code of conduct set forth by the company.
End of Shift Task
- Complete all daily production reports.
- Will verify all needs and issues from the MRO Cage
- Will inspect and return all tools back to proper locations.
- Will inspect all equipment to ensure it is in proper working condition.
- Will have cell stations set up and ready for next days’ first production run.
- College Degree Preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- At least 1 year of line assembly experience
- Must have basic excel knowledge
- Must be able to analyst data from I-pass System
- Must be familiar with Pitch Charts
- Must have knowledge of Bills of Materials
- Must be able to read and understand Pick Tickets
- Must have demonstrated leadership, training, and coaching potential
- Must have effective planning and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to communicate instructions to workers
- Must have demonstrated initiative to make changes happen
- Must be able to use a ruler/caliper and read blue print drawings
- JDE knowledge is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!