Hammond Job Description Sample
Entry Level Recruiter
Staff Source is seeking to hire an entry level Recruiter for a client located in Hammond, IN. This is a great opportunity for someone that is seeking recruitment experience. Ideal candidate should have steady work history and/or Bachelors in Human Resources or Business.
· Prescreening candidates
· Scheduling candidates
· Interviewing candidates
· Pre-employment testing
· Process New Hire Paperwork
· Conduct Orientation
· High School Diploma
· Human Resources or Business Degree preferred
· 0-1 year experience in HR
· 3-4 work history in Customer Service
· Initiative, multitask, detailed oriented
Immediate Hiring: Shift Supervisor
This position reports to the Plant Manager and is primarily responsible for overseeing operation of production departments by consistently enforcing work practices and procedures and ensuring productivity measures, quality standards and safe work practices are met.
Previous industry experience such as, steel mill/aluminum mill / foundry, etc. huge plus! Ability to drive process, cultural, and ground floor change and influence personnel of all levels throughout the organization.
- Meet required production goals
- Conduct daily audits to ensure quality products
- Ensure safety of all team members - training, proper use of safety equipment, and following safety procedures
- Administration of plant policies, guidelines and systems
- Monitor attendance and production records daily
- Document employee relations issues
- Hands on and daily interaction with team members
- Supervisory experience within a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Degree preferred, but not required
- MUST BE Computer literate, Excel, Outlook, and Word a plus
- Excellent People Skills
- Must be organized, a self-starter with excellent problem solving skills
- Must be hands-on and willing to cooperate with other team members
Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Must be able to multi task and accommodate multiple requests effectively
- Must communicate effectively both verbally & in writing
- Must be able to work rotating shifts.
- Bachelor's degree in technical field
- Exposure to Green Belt/ Red X/ Six Sigma Training
- Previous manufacturing supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members
- Previous experience working in a union environment
- Background in LEAN manufacturing systems
Be energetic, disciplined and focused on a team building operational organization.
- Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments.
- Communication and Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Relationships with Others: The employee works effectively and relates well with others including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Affirmative Action/Minorities/Female/Veterans/ Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
The company serves mainly the Building and Construction markets, but also supplies Service Centers and Federal and State Governmental agencies.
Jupiter Aluminum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Affirmative Action/Minorities/Female/Veterans/ Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
A manufacturer of building and construction products near the Hammond, IN area is looking for certified forklift operators.
-Various production and warehouse duties, including some general labor
This is an ongoing, temp to perm position that requires you to be available for 12 hour shifts, both days and nights, on a rotating schedule. Pay will start over $13/hour!
-1+ years operating a forklift, certification is required
-Experience in a manufacturing setting is a plus!
-Strong math and organizational skills
-Must be able to comply with any background and drug screen requirements.
-Must be able to supply proof of HS diploma/GED or higher education
-Updated resumes must be submitted to Chicagofirstname.lastname@example.org
Text us with any questions at 708-229-1188!
We are a privately held, full service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently we operate in 11 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services!
Outside Business To Business Account Executive
Call Jimmy today at 1-888-479-2716!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Jimmy a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus Pay?
Call Jimmy today at 1-888-479-2716!
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, Call Jimmy today at 1-888-479-2716!
Local Truck Driver
- .Monday to Friday only
- .Local work
- .Home every night
- .Home All weekends
- .Day time only
- 100 motivated team
Over the road
with Semi trucks
Business Development Representative
Chicagoland Mold Doctors is looking for a Business Development Representative to complete their team.
$50,000 - $55,000 a year - Full-time, Plus Commission basedon experience
Chicagoland Mold Doctors (CMD) provides complete mold remediation and restoration services, water damage remediation and restoration services, and bed bug eradication using heat. Located in Franklin Park, CMD serves the entire Chicagoland area.
We are seeking a candidate that can provide exceptional customer service, while building new relationships with organizations to continue the growth of the company. The Business Development Representative is responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory and/or account. They will need to generate and secures new sales revenue by prospecting and adding customers and handling company provided leads.
- Health benefits after 90 days of employment
- Paid Holidays after 90 days of employment
- Paid time off
- Base salary: $50,000-$55,000 based on experience
- Eligible for company commission plan
- Vehicle allowance
- Cell phone / Laptop
- Expense account
- $1000.00 hiring bonus
- Design an action plan to successfully create new business and build client base
- Responsible for achieving company sales targets.
- Handle customers from initial lead through inspection and close of sale, scheduling work with production, and follow through during and after completion of job
- Maintain a professional, ethical, and positive disposition as a primary representative of the company in the community
- Regularly attend client meetings, trade shows, networking events, conferences, etc.
- Integrate sales efforts with other organized marketing activities (promotions, advertising, exhibitions, telemarketing, social media marketing, etc.)
- Responsible for on-going prospecting and warm-calling potential clients within targeted areas
- Call and follow-up with the client after every job and ensure client satisfaction
- Enter and track customer interactions in CRM software system
- Provide exceptional product knowledge and outstanding customer service to develop lifetime customers in a local market
- Communicate a positive image of the company to the entire staff and customers
- 5+ years previous experience working in a sales role and or as a business development representative, preferably in Home Sales.
- Excellent computer skills, including internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and database applications
- Industry knowledge or the ability to seek knowledge if new to the industry
- Proven, successful sales track record
- Ability to maintain a quality and service oriented attitude
- Must be well organized, a self-starter and able to take initiative
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Proven ability in creating new business and client relationships is a must
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
Account Sales Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
Lifetime Vested Residuals and Commission
Lifetime Vested Residual potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month
Here’s what we need from you:
-A proven track record getting to decision makers
-A proven track record selling to merchants
-The desire to build a lifetime vested residual income
-The desire to get paid every day-forever
-The desire to get involved with a proven company with a proven service
-A desire to make over $200,000 per year within 3 years
-A desire to work independently but loves to be a part of a team
Mobile Service Technician Helper
Position includes traveling via company truck to customer's locations to pressure wash & repair rolling racks & carts used by grocery stores.
Experience with wire feed welding helpful, but not required.
This person must be healthy physically fit: bending, lifting, pushing, moving equipment, use of power tools. Work is outside in most weather conditions.
The jobs are located in the Chicago, IL and surrounding areas.
Competitive benefits, and high income potential!
Serious candidates only!! We are currently offering a $500 sign on bonus!!!
Please fax resume , DOB and full legal name to 989-723-4890 or respond to this ad.
We will achieve these objectives by having a total commitment to the quality of our products, the safety and welfare of our employees, and by conducting our business with the highest level of integrity.
We believe in open communication, hard work, and prudent management. These are our core values, the foundation on which our business culture is based. We will strive to provide value to our customers by offering safe, quality products and a positive, professional experience when working with any member of our organization.
We are a 3rd generation, family-owned shopping cart and retail shelving display manufacturer headquartered in Riverside, CA with divisions and employees nationwide.
Histotechnician - Permanent Full Time
Histotechnician needed for busy high volume clinical laboratory. Night shift position.
1-2 years experience required.
Apply online or contact:
• Cary Farrow
• Senior Healthcare Recruiter
• Continuum Medical Staffing
• 843-548-2245 (o) or 866-458-1088 toll free
Continuum Medical Staffing employs and places healthcare professionals such as Senior Leader Management, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Therapists (PT, OT, SLP), Interim Leadership, Heath Information Managers, Medical Coders and more. Continuum has over 30 years of staffing experience and is recognized as an exceptional leader in the industry. Continuum provides travel / contract assignments, temp to hire placements, or direct hire permanent placements throughout our great nation.
ENTRY LEVEL POSITION DUTIES INCLUDE:
- customer service
- engaging with customer face to face
- knowing product knowledge
- managing sales
- introducing new products to the consumer market
Our expansion goal is become the fastest growing event and retail based business.
ARE YOU TALENTED & HARDWORKING?
Our ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities.
UNPARALLELED WORK ENVIRONMENT
UNLIMITED GROWTH FROM WITHIN
STABILITY AND BENEFITS
CONTINUED DEVELOPMENT BEYOND ENTRY LEVEL.
WEEKLY PAY & BONUS'
INCREASES IN PAY
GROWTH INTO MANAGEMENT AVAILABLE!
Ideal candidate must be able to work in a team oriented job environment. Sharing ideas and creativity, you become an integral part of a winning team.
Local candidates that are available ASAP will only be considered. No experience is required! We offer paid training.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE LOCAL & AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
AND POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES:
- BE A FLUENT ENGLISH SPEAKER (BILINGUAL A PLUS)
- FULL TIME AVAILABILITY
- TEAM PLAYER
- GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- ENERGETIC PERSONALITY
- DEGREE IS NOT NECESSARY: AMBITION, LOYALTY, AND MOTIVATION IS.
BECAUSE OF THE IMMEDIATE NATURE OF THE POSITION, ONLY LOCAL RESIDENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Work experience industries that apply:
Entry Level positions, Mgmt, Mktg, Customer Service, Administration, Finance, Shipping and Receiving, Business Development, Telecommunication, Telemarketing, Real Estate, Self employed, Franchise, Accounting, Education, Retail, Restaurant, Hospitality, Government, Human Resources, Insurance, Grocery, Health care, Entertainment, Inventory, Legal, Executive, Automotive, Sales, Construction, Project Management, Banking, Clerical, Transportation, Warehouse, Trades and Skilled Labor.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!