Hammond Job Description Sample
Staff Source has immediate openings for Forklift Operators in Northwest Indiana!
In order to qualify you must have the following:
Have 2+ years of forklift driving experience
Ability to follow all safety procedures when handling equipment
Must be able to work 10-12 hour shifts
Can pass a pre-employment drug test
Automotive Technician - Entry Level
Valvoline Instant Oil Change is currently hiring full-time and part-time Service Center Technicians.
ALL TRAINING PROVIDED. NO AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY.
Background check, drug test, and valid driver's license required. Must be available to work on Saturdays and Sundays.
We are a growing franchise that expects to be adding locations in the south and southwest suburbs. We provide an unusual opportunity for entry-level employees to advance and have a career in management, because we typically only hire our managers and assistant managers from among our existing employees. So if you are looking for a career, enjoy customer service, and like hands-on work, check us out and apply!
A Successful Technician at Valvoline Instant Oil Change:
-- Has good communications skills
-- Has the ability to recommend services to customers
-- Has the ability to educate customers about the maintenance needs of their cars
-- Wants to help people take care of their cars and be safe
-- Has the ability to master products, services and company knowledge
-- Promotes a positive and professional image through their appearance and attitude
-- Is energetic, enthusiastic, and confident
-- Enjoys hands-on work
-- Easily learns and applies new skills
-- Has a high sense of urgency, lots of drive and is self-motivated
-- Loves being part of a winning team
-- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
-- Must have full body mobility: twisting, turning, and working for extensive periods of time with hands above the head
-- Must be able to stoop four times per vehicle up to six to ten times per hour of work
-- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time each shift worked
-- Must be able to climb stairs
-- Must be able to use a computer
-- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
-- A Fast-Paced, Fun Work Environment
-- Flexible Hours & No Late Evening or Night Shifts
-- Employee Service Discounts
VIOC is an Equal Opportunity and Veterans employer.
Management Training Position!!!
S & C Consulting is offering hands on training program in learning valuable management skills! We excel in coaching, training, and developing individuals in account management and team lead positions. S & C Consulting is one of our client’s top companies providing solutions in client acquisitions, account management, communication, sales, and marketing strategies.
We want candidates who are willing to work hard and who are searching for advancement opportunities with a growing company! This year alone, we are expanding to 2 new locations across the nation!
- Team based work environments
- Strong communication skills
- Development in the marketing and sales industry
- Updating future and current customers’ accounts
- Outgoing attitude
- Student mentality
S & C Consulting also anticipates for candidates to participate in team building skills, customer presentations, in-house/on-site training meetings, and leadership development tasks. We will provide multiple opportunities to advance a candidate’s career with the path that they choose within our company. With the account management position, we urge candidates with a strong work ethic and eagerness to grow professionally to apply. A candidate will learn all of the necessary skills to be confident in business management.
Qualified candidates will expand their knowledge in the fields on marketing, sales, communications, business management, advertising, human resources and public relations. Our main goal as a company is to provide an environment of professional growth and personal development. We keep our atmosphere enthusiastic and stimulating.
What We Offer:
- Full training
- Entry-Level positions
- Full Time & Part Time
- Located in the heart of Munster
- Positive atmosphere
- Goal focused
- Team based
- IMMEDIATE HIRE
- Previous work in management, human resources, communication, marketing, customer service, retail, or sales fields
- Display of team work
- Eagerness to advance
At S&C Consulting we focus on the solution, not the problem. We do this through keeping an attitude of an over comer, committing to focus on the issue at hand and by thinking outside the box during the analysis process. It is our goal to thrive in the workplace and relationships with our clients by tackling problems head on.
S&C Consulting prides in a fun, family oriented atmosphere. We know that by working together we are able to accomplish our goals more efficiently. Our clients are always #1 so by improving our performance we are able to get them the results they need!
The advantage of S&C Consulting is being able to promote within our team. We invest in our staff through leadership and management training to make them the best. By giving our team the opportunity to constantly learn and sharpen professional skills that means they will always provide and deliver quality results.
The Shipping Representative will assist the Shipping Supervisor in being responsible for overseeing all outbound shipping activities. Hold associates accountable to ensure the timely and safe movement of product in and out of the shipping warehouse.
- Ability to work under general supervision and make routine decision
- Work with shipping personnel, freight forwarding, warehousing, transportation and supply chain solutions.
- Will oversee incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments
- Guides the movement of shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage and work areas
- Prepares Bills Of Lading via Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Help maintain partnerships with outside transportation carriers
- Ensure customer goods move from production through the supply chain to the end user
- Serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Maintain and enforce all company policies and procedures
- Loads and unloads trucks using material handling equipment and fork lift (when required)
- May assist workers in shipping and activities
- Conducts weekly cycle counts in warehouse setting
Experience / Skills
- 3+ years of experience in warehouse operations
- Advanced MS Office Experience
- APICS certification is a plus
- Leadership and Team Building Experience
- Analytical Skills
- Inventory Control Experience
- Lean Manufacturing Background
- Transportation Cost Analysis Experience
- Strong Computer Skills
Jupiter Aluminum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The company serves mainly the Building and Construction markets, but also supplies Service Centers and Federal and State Governmental agencies.
Jupiter Aluminum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Affirmative Action/Minorities/Female/Veterans/ Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Customer Service & Sales Representative (Entry Level)
Customer Service & Sales Representative (Entry Level CSR - Full Time)
Looking to join a company who embodies a "Work Hard, Play Hard" philosophy? We thought so.
Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Representative
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs; team development
Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Services accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule
- Uses systematic content of sales presentations to each customer.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of experienced consultants.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-6 years relevant experience in a leadership role, sales, marketing, and / or customer service (restaurant, retail, and / or hospitality)
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Investment in your growth and progression
Histotechnician - Contract/Travel
Experienced Histotech needed for contract assignment at clinical laboratory. 13 weeks, night shift.
Start date 12/11/17
2 years experience preferred
Required Certifications: HT ASCP Certification.
Apply or contact:
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
843-548-2245 or 866-458-1088
Continuum Medical Staffing employs and places healthcare professionals such as Senior Leader Management, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Therapists (PT, OT, SLP), Interim Leadership, Heath Information Managers, Medical Coders and more. Continuum has over 30 years of staffing experience and is recognized as an exceptional leader in the industry. Continuum provides travel / contract assignments, temp to hire placements, or direct hire permanent placements throughout our great nation.
• Work All year around
• Any position:
• Long Haul
Over the road
with Semi trucks
Sales - Great Pay For Right Person - Attend Hiring Webinar Today
About the Job - We need licensed insurance agents, or those that are willing to get a license by taking our course, to meet with clients you have requested our products.
We train you to work from your home with our nationwide company. We have free on-line training and free live one on one training for the right candidates.
Our customers have requested our product and there is no cold calling. If you are self-motivated, have command of the English language, and can speak to people over the phone and in person that have requested our services in writing, then we are interested in speaking with you.
Our new agents are earning a great living within a week of starting with our company. The difference between our company and others is that our customers have requested us to call them so there is no surprises, no cold calling, and no selling over the phone.
You will call them, read and confirm the information they wrote to us about, set an appointment for an in person visit, which is what they requested and provide them with the product they requested.
• No experience needed • Will need - your own telephone and computer with internet • Work remote position / Work from home • Quite work space- We help our new agents on the appointments live and pay all the commissions to the new agent.
Compensation: • Strictly commission and performance based. This is because 75% of our customers that request our product end up purchasing and therefore you earn much higher pay than any other agency in the United States.
PLUS we give our agents the ability to make an override on all the agents in the company.
Easily make $2500 per week and many of our agents make much more. Depending on the hours you have available to work.
Our top agent earned over $600,000.00 in 2016. Our average agent does $2750.00 APV every week which translates to $2100.00 net.
We work with over 25 fortune 500 insurance companies.
We work with all the A+ rated carriers and are in all 50 states.
We look for candidates that can follow instructions exactly from the beginning.
The process to work with our company only takes a couple steps however they are required prior to setting a phone interview with the hiring manager.
• Go to http://goo.gl/yAHp80 To Hear Our Audio Message.
• Go to http://co35914.webinato.com/register/59381462130516 To Attend Our Hiring Webinar Today.
Or you can watch our pre-recorded webinar here http://co35914.webinato.com/archives/328318
This tells the whole story.
• Once You Have listened to the audio and watched webinar today, you can then send me an email and say "I want to try it” in the subject line and send us your full name,email,physical address,phone number. We will then call you and complete the interview and hiring process with you.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR OUR LIVE WEBINAR TODAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS OUR WEBINARS FILL UP TO CAPACITY EVERYDAY. JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK NOW AND REGISTER.
Or watch our pre-recorded webinar here http://co35914.webinato.com/archives/328318
There is a reason we go through this process as we want to make sure those that are interested in working with us are willing to follow simple instructions and have some basic information on our opportunity before you speak with the hiring manager.
If you have followed these instructions, which does not take much time at all, we will both understand more about each other and know if this will be a fit for both of us.
I sincerely hope that you are motivated to work and learn our system which creates a very good income and lifestyle.
Also, listen to a couple of new agents and there recent comments. Just go to the links below to hear their full comments.
“All I can say is they didn’t tout themselves enough. I worked in an office for 20 years in an insurance company and I have never seen anything come close to what this company does for their agents. The leads are great and so is the money” To Hear From This Agent Go To: http://goo.gl/ESm8zA
“I was told so many lies from other IMO’s about leads,training and money you could make, that I was delighted to find them. Nothing like in the industry. They told me learn two things in the next 3 days and we will have you making a great pay check. So easy,fast, and most of all real." To Hear From This Agent Go To: http://goo.gl/5nkrzq
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Life Insurance Sales - Get Paid The Same Day
We are seeking a Life Insurance Sales Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling insurance policies to new and existing clients.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Never prospect again. We run daily TV commercials and create leads for our agents. Everyday, prospects call us asking for more information and we turn these leads over to our agents. No more prospecting, all you have to do is sell.
Own the business. Own the business you and your agents produce. Get paid year, after year, after year.
- Lifetime Renewals
- Complete Product Line
- Field Sales and Telesales
- 100% Paperless Application
- Incentive Trips
- Rolex Club
- Group Health Insurance
Private Duty Nurse
ANCHOR HOME HEALTH CARES.
Anchor has Part-Time opening for Private Duty Nurses on adult and pediatric cases in Hammond, IN and the surrounding areas.
Anchor has NO minimum required number of work hours per day or number of days per week for part-time/PRN employees. Work as little or as much as you want.
Private Duty field nurses are responsible for providing direct nursing care as prescribed by the physician to patients in their homes, recording clinical and progress notes, and coordinating other patient care activities/services to provide the highest quality of patient care.
- Licensed, in good standing, as an Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse in the state of Indiana
- Has graduated from an approved school of nursing
- Meets educational/experience requirements in the laws of licensure states - One year nursing experience
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate adequately in order to complete required forms and reports, and to follow oral or written instructions
- Demonstrates the ability to provide services according to the client's Individualized Support Plan/Care Plan
- Demonstrates willingness to accept supervision
- Competitive Salary
- Direct Deposit
- Group Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision Plans, Supplemental Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance for qualified employees
- Company paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance for qualified employees
YOU ARE INVITED
Contact us to discuss opportunities with Anchor, even if you are not seeking immediate employment. We can answer your questions and discuss your needs. Also, please tell a friend or colleague about this job posting.
Come and join our family of quality healthcare professionals
Anchor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!