Hammonton Job Description Sample
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with ½ cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st & July 1st)
Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
Average 5,000-6,500 miles/week
Home every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Now is a great time to for Owner-Operator truck drivers to partner with Marten!
Marten Transport has always had great freight and earning power for contractors – and now it’s better than ever! Earn $1.05 per mile on Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles!
Special Advantages for Marten owner operators:
Detention pay after 1 hour (paid on remaining drivable hours)
Severe Inclement Weather Pay – We want you safe!
Ready to learn more or APPLY NOW!!
All miles are paid according to Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles
100% fuel surcharge paid on all miles
Safety and Performance bonuses
$20 Drop Pay (excluding first and final drop)
Hourly pay for local work (to be determined by FLT Manager)
Free rider passes
We help your truck driving business stay profitable!
All license fees paid, including base plates
All road & bridge tolls (except for Chicago Skyway), some designated routing
EZ Pass available
Qualcomm at no charge, with no monthly charge
File & pay state fuel & mileage tax returns (except for the 2290)
Fuel card for fuel that will be settlement deducted
Cost plus .04 Terminal fuel
Partner with an industry leader – Marten Transport! Apply now!
OWNER OPERATOR INSURANCE:
Required by Marten Transport, Ltd. $1,000,000 minimum.
Required on the truck.
Marten can assist you to get insurance through Protective if needed.
Physical Damage Insurance .3491/$100 value/per month ($174.55monthly premium based on $50,000)
Occupational Accident Insurance required. $120/month
Owner Operators are not covered by Marten’s Worker’s Compensation Policy.
Marten Transport, Ltd. will provide the option to purchase physical damage and bobtail insurance and will provide liability and cargo insurance at no cost; however, the deductible (up to the stated amount) is the responsibility of the driver and may be taken through payroll deductions.
Automobile Liability: $1,500 deductible per accident/incident to cover other party damages.
Trailer Damage: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover damages to Marten Transport, Ltd. equipment.
Cargo: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover cargo damaged in an accident.
Total exposure per accident/incident is $3,500 plus deductible paid to own insurance company on tractor. OWNER OPERATORS ARE HELD LIABLE FOR 100% OF REPAIR COST FOR TOPPED TRAILERS.
Trailer Top Insurance – $10/month.
Deductible Buy- back-buys your $2,500 deductible down to $500 $27.00 per month
Gap insurance – buys the gap between residual and market value $29.00 per month
Cdl-A Regional Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
How do we show our professional CDL-A flatbed truck drivers how much they matter to us? With great guaranteed pay, a driver-focused friendly culture and a variety of career choices!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed truck driver runs open now that offer outstanding weekend home time, guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. Why do we offer so much? Because every driver matters to us and we want to be the last place you ever drive.
Here are a few stats you might like:
95% of our flatbed truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers earn guaranteed pay to make sure your paycheck is solid!
50 cents per mile guaranteed
Bonuses for loading and unloading freight
More ways to earn!
Know another truck driver (or twenty) that might like to join us? Get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re driving for a F&S regional flatbed fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
If these advantages haven’t helped you decide, check out our constantly improving benefits package:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Why wait? You are a flatbed truck driver - let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now
Heavy Equipment / Diesel Mechanic
This job is for a Full Time Heavy Equipment / Diesel Mechanic. We are looking for someone who is able to come in the beginning of the day & see the vehicles & machinery off and be able to jump on any task or issue that may happen throughout the day. We have dump trucks, heavy machinery, and pick up trucks at our location. The purpose of this job is to perform preventive and corrective maintenance on a variety of county vehicles and heavy equipment. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: diagnosing and correcting mechanical problems, operating service trucks and its related on-board equipment, welding and fabricating, maintaining a clean and safe work area, and performing additional tasks as assigned. We are looking for someone with experience in this field.
Residential Electrician / Journeyman
RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICIANS WANTED!
Immediate openings for experienced Residential Electricians who are self-motivated and take pride in their work. Please reply with your resume, or a detailed work history outlining your work experience & a phone number.
MECHANIC MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE. APPRENTICE MUST HAVE 3-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
- Positions available in South Jersey, Delaware, & Delaware County, PA
- Top Pay, Benefits, 401K & Profit Sharing
- Must have a valid driver's license & clean driving record
It has always been our pledge to offer the best possible customer service. We maintain an accomplished service department for outside work as well. We have 24 hour emergency service lines for all of the tri-state area. Our electricians are fully licensed and insured, responsible and thoroughly experienced in their profession, while our reputation and consistent growth pattern throughout the years is the direct result of reliable service and quality.
Heavy Equipment Shop Manager
Overseeing shop and fixing heavy equipment , trucks.
Outside Sales Representative Needed
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
The Field Technician is a representative of the company wherever equipment is located. The Field Technician must have a valid driver’s license, a valid passport and/or have the ability to obtain a passport to enter all countries.
The Field Technician (Field Tech) must have a thorough working knowledge of all Company equipment, maintain equipment and troubleshooting experience, ability to train others in the setup and processes of our equipment. Knowledge of company's, processes and procedures. Provide backup for Customer Service for support to our customer base.
The Field Tech is required to be on call 24/7 for a set period of time by the supervisor/manager and have an extensive knowledge and ability to navigate the computer and various computer programs. The position will support inventory control of parts in their assigned vehicles and/or warehousing locations. The Field Tech will provide data for Quality Control, recurring issues for the issues board and FTSR (field tech service reports) at a minimum. This data is sent back to the supervisor/manager and appropriate Company Packing Managers within a designated timeframe.
The Field Technician will need to multi-task and have a high level of organization and attention to details. The position will assume a natural leadership role within the company, working with all levels of the organization and our customer base. The Field Technician will represent the Company in a positive manner and make sound decisions that provide results that are in the best interest of the Company.
The position will have direct interface with inside and outside sources and is expected to demonstrate honesty, integrity, maturity and professionalism at all times.
Levels of Responsibility:
- Ability to enter all countries, including being able to have a valid driver’s license and passport
- This positions requires a 24/7 customer service availability. Field Techs will be assigned timeframes in which they are required to be available for our customers
- Direct interface with inside/ outside sources, working in conjunction with production, sales and others, both in the field tech department and other areas of the facility
- Ability to communicate issues via phone, walk a customer through various scenarios (equipment settings, computer settings, etc.), making courtesy calls and visits to customers, upselling whenever possible
- Ability to successfully diffuse negative situations that may occur with customers (late part orders, equipment concerns, etc.)
- Basic mechanical ability is required; higher level of mechanical ability preferred. This is a necessary skill to troubleshoot old/new equipment in the field. (Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulics,)
- Ability to handle difficult situations, such as equipment failures, quality issues, layout concerns, etc. and communicate their concerns back to the Supervisor in a timely manner, remaining positive towards all they come in contact with.
- Ability to successfully operation a forklift, a 1 ton floor jack and a pallet jack, being certified to do so by the company
- Expertise in the installation of all Equipment
- Expertise in training of others, communicating through language barriers to ensure successful operation of our equipment in our customer locations. This expertise is also necessary for other field techs and other company employees
- Performs continual and preventive maintenance as necessary to maintain positive customer satisfaction and continued equipment improvements
- Contributes to the success of the business by applying their knowledge in maintaining our equipment and training others in their use
- Works closely with their supervisor and parts department in securing components in a timely manner to fulfill customer requests, warranty work, replenish inventory, etc.
- Can identify multiple issues and resolve them in a timely manner, using all resources available to them, prioritizing them in order to meet required deadlines and satisfying the customer
- Develops trusted customer relationships; adhering to the highest level of professionalism
- Encourages personal development for self, updating job knowledge through participation of educational opportunities
- Monitors inventory and warranty items; notifying the supervisor/parts department early enough so items ordered can be received in a timely manner. (less expediting)
- Input data into the FTSR system, putting informational data into the reports and submitting within the timeframe necessary.
- Submit all FTSR’s by midnight Sunday as well as expense reports and credit expenses per the company’s policies and procedures
- Obtains approvals by following the company policies and procedures; making suggestions for improvements to these policies/procedures when necessary
- Regular maintenance of assigned company vehicles is required. All paperwork associated with the maintenance of the vehicle must be forwarded to the supervisor
- Extensive Travel is a major part of this position
- Must have the ability to work in extreme weather conditions, be able to bend, lift, push, pull and lift items that weigh at least 50 pounds with/without assistance.
Slot Technician Needed
Work includes the installation, set up and testing of various manufacturers and platforms of slot machines in various environments including new casino construction, existing operating casinos and warehouses. Also includes machine hardware/software upgrades, conversions and preventative maintenance.
Installing various manufacturers’ player tracking systems and slot monitoring systems in slot machines including system upgrades, conversions, hardware and software updates.
Able to trouble shoot and make necessary repairs to electrical, electronic and mechanical assemblies.
Familiar with and able to operate hand tools and small power tools
Must have computer repair, electronic repair or electronics training experience
High school diploma or GED required
Willing to travel
Must be able to accommodate a varying work schedule
Able to demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
Ability to lift 50 lbs
Must have reliable transportation, current driver’s license and clean driving record
Must be able to qualify for gaming licenses in various jurisdictions
All employees are subject to and must pass a drug screening prior to employment and requalify periodically during employment.
Must be able to pass criminal background check
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
· Manage the day to day operations of the facility including: ensuring a high level of quality care by establishing quality treatment programming and supervising clinical leaders.
· Implementing, maintaining and evaluating budgets in all operational departments.
· Analyzing budget variances with departments.
· Developing explanation and/or correction action plans required.
· Oversees the planning, design and implementation of all clinical, fiscal, regulatory, accreditation/compliance and business aspects of the assigned facility.
· Works under the supervision of VP of Operations to develop and maintain high level clinical programming, and new business development initiatives that bring quality outcomes, diversity, profitability and mission sustainability to the organization.
· Manages resources for expense related cost containment.
· Ensures adequate staffing and quality of programs.
· Meets billed units/FTE and payer mix targets routinely.
· Ensures that the program elements are in place according to service definitions.
· Assists VP of Operations with program modifications needed for changing needs of the community.
· Ensure treatment modalities are appropriate for differential age and diagnosis.
· Ensure treatment modalities are Evidence Based Practices.
· Ensure performance measurement is occurring and responds to results appropriately.
· Ensure the implementation of internal CQI process throughout program that responds to data with changes.
· Adhere to the supervision and training program for Clinicians/Managers required by CARF, DHHS, DDAP effectively.
· Provide direct supervision of the Clinical Director and oversight of clinical programming at the facility.
· Provides direct supervision of all administrative services and operational functioning.
· Business operations to include finance, patient billing and collection and contract requirements.
· Excellent ability to hire, train, supervise and evaluate multiple level support staff.
Technical Competencies: Knowledgeable of the technical nuances of behavioral health care treatment, accreditation, regulation and payor mechanisms. Must be capable of relating to people in a manner to win confidence and establish support. Ability to evaluate and utilize data from statistical reports, budgets, and descriptions of programs. Must possess initiative and judgment capabilities to organize and implement an efficient claims submission and collection process. Ability to monitor and respond to both internal and external environmental factors that impact business and operational objectives. Excellent financial skills.
Three years of progressive supervisory experience in a behavioral healthcare setting. Minimum of three years of supervisory experience required. Experience with report writing, business/staff development and the CQI process. Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Services. Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Services preferred. Budgeting, program planning and licensing experience.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Demonstrates strong leadership ability, team builder, ability to drive continuous improvement projects, demonstrates confidentiality, multi-tasking ability, decisive, excellent problem solving/trouble shooting skills, ability to lead risk management groups, cooperative within the team framework.
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcare’s mission.
Pyramid Healthcare prides itself on its continuum of care, which allows clients to receive consistent, high-quality treatment, regardless of what stage of recovery they are in.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!