Hammonton Job Description Sample
Local Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Company Truck Driver - Solo, Teams & Trainees
Your CDL-A truck driver career will really take you places when you join Tyson Foods' team.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Tyson Foods offers CDL-A truck drivers great pay and benefits and enables them to earn consistent pay to provide for their families. We have been ELD ready since 2011 so our solo truck drivers average 2,600 miles per week with E-logs, with an average salary of $62,000 per year.
Solo CDL-A truck driver pay for 0–1 year of verifiable experience starts at $.41 per mile. With 1+ years of verifiable experience, you can start at $.43 per mile. After one year at Tyson Foods, truck drivers receive a $0.01 per mile increase up to top pay of $.49 per mile.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Other advantages include:
Drop and Pickup Pay
Vacation pay after 1 year on the job
Incentive pay for single trips of less than 250 miles (+ $0.06) and less than 500 miles (+ $0.03)
Additional Pay for short trips:
All single trips less than 500 miles will be pay an additional $.03 per mile
All single trips less than 250 miles will be pay an additional $.06 per mile
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
Valid Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A) in the state of residence
Age 21 and over
9 months or more verifiable OTR tractor trailer experience within the last 12 months
Able to pass a D.O.T. physical examination and drug screening
Able to pass a road test
Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.50 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years.
No more than 3 major moving violations in the last 3 years
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Retail Flooring Design Consultant
We are seeking a Retail Flooring Design Consultant to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products, services and warranties to customers
- Plan and execute a customer’s flooring project efficiently
- Understand color and design principles and be confident in offering customer assistance in planning their project
- Create estimates, cost and amount of material required, referring to customer's floor plans or descriptions.
- Receives payment or obtains credit authorization
- Uses computer database to research availability of merchandise
- Processes orders
- Follows-up timely and professionally with customers on all communications, inquiries, and trouble shooting
- Business development activities, build your customer portfolio (inside and outside sales activities)
- Prospect past customers to drive repeat business
- Opening and closing of showroom
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Design experience, interest or knowledge is preferred
- Self motivated and driven to achieve sales goal
- Experience in developing your own sales leads is preferred
- Ability to thrive in an independent and fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills is required
- Social Media knowledge is preferred
- Ability to work at least 3 Saturday’s a month
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
The Field Technician is a representative of the company wherever equipment is located. The Field Technician must have a valid driver’s license, a valid passport and/or have the ability to obtain a passport to enter all countries.
The Field Technician (Field Tech) must have a thorough working knowledge of all Company equipment, maintain equipment and troubleshooting experience, ability to train others in the setup and processes of our equipment. Knowledge of company's, processes and procedures. Provide backup for Customer Service for support to our customer base.
The Field Tech is required to be on call 24/7 for a set period of time by the supervisor/manager and have an extensive knowledge and ability to navigate the computer and various computer programs. The position will support inventory control of parts in their assigned vehicles and/or warehousing locations. The Field Tech will provide data for Quality Control, recurring issues for the issues board and FTSR (field tech service reports) at a minimum. This data is sent back to the supervisor/manager and appropriate Company Packing Managers within a designated timeframe.
The Field Technician will need to multi-task and have a high level of organization and attention to details. The position will assume a natural leadership role within the company, working with all levels of the organization and our customer base. The Field Technician will represent the Company in a positive manner and make sound decisions that provide results that are in the best interest of the Company.
The position will have direct interface with inside and outside sources and is expected to demonstrate honesty, integrity, maturity and professionalism at all times.
Levels of Responsibility:
- Ability to enter all countries, including being able to have a valid driver’s license and passport
- This positions requires a 24/7 customer service availability. Field Techs will be assigned timeframes in which they are required to be available for our customers
- Direct interface with inside/ outside sources, working in conjunction with production, sales and others, both in the field tech department and other areas of the facility
- Ability to communicate issues via phone, walk a customer through various scenarios (equipment settings, computer settings, etc.), making courtesy calls and visits to customers, upselling whenever possible
- Ability to successfully diffuse negative situations that may occur with customers (late part orders, equipment concerns, etc.)
- Basic mechanical ability is required; higher level of mechanical ability preferred. This is a necessary skill to troubleshoot old/new equipment in the field. (Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulics,)
- Ability to handle difficult situations, such as equipment failures, quality issues, layout concerns, etc. and communicate their concerns back to the Supervisor in a timely manner, remaining positive towards all they come in contact with.
- Ability to successfully operation a forklift, a 1 ton floor jack and a pallet jack, being certified to do so by the company
- Expertise in the installation of all Equipment
- Expertise in training of others, communicating through language barriers to ensure successful operation of our equipment in our customer locations. This expertise is also necessary for other field techs and other company employees
- Performs continual and preventive maintenance as necessary to maintain positive customer satisfaction and continued equipment improvements
- Contributes to the success of the business by applying their knowledge in maintaining our equipment and training others in their use
- Works closely with their supervisor and parts department in securing components in a timely manner to fulfill customer requests, warranty work, replenish inventory, etc.
- Can identify multiple issues and resolve them in a timely manner, using all resources available to them, prioritizing them in order to meet required deadlines and satisfying the customer
- Develops trusted customer relationships; adhering to the highest level of professionalism
- Encourages personal development for self, updating job knowledge through participation of educational opportunities
- Monitors inventory and warranty items; notifying the supervisor/parts department early enough so items ordered can be received in a timely manner. (less expediting)
- Input data into the FTSR system, putting informational data into the reports and submitting within the timeframe necessary.
- Submit all FTSR’s by midnight Sunday as well as expense reports and credit expenses per the company’s policies and procedures
- Obtains approvals by following the company policies and procedures; making suggestions for improvements to these policies/procedures when necessary
- Regular maintenance of assigned company vehicles is required. All paperwork associated with the maintenance of the vehicle must be forwarded to the supervisor
- Extensive Travel is a major part of this position
- Must have the ability to work in extreme weather conditions, be able to bend, lift, push, pull and lift items that weigh at least 50 pounds with/without assistance.
Want to earn $100,000 ++ per year while staying mostly local?
Many of our OWNER OPERATORS earn in excess of $400.00 per day, averaging more than six moves per day, while only traveling and average of less than 6 miles per move.
Free Fuel to
Competitive Rates/Direct Deposit
Fuel Card/24/7 Roadside Assistance
Clean Road-Side Inspection Awards
CASH ADVANCE FOR REPAIRS
Generous Referral Bonus Program
Bob Tail/Physical Damage Insurance
DRIVER APPRECIATION EVENTS
APPLY TODAY START TOMORROW
Fleet Owners Welcome! Se Habla Espanol
Call or email:
1-888-537-2160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CDL A Flatbed Company Drivers
Flatbed Company Driver Jobs$5,000 Sign-on Bonus | No Prior Flatbed Experience Needed
Flatbed Company Driver Benefits:
$5000 Sign-On Bonus
Home on Weekends
Paid Flatbed Training
Full Medical Insurance
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Long Term/Short Term Disability
Paid for All Miles (empty and loaded)
Bonus Paid for Loads with Same-Day Pick-Up and Delivery
Drop and Hook
Guaranteed Minimum Pay of 1 Hour Pay Per Stop
Minimum 23 Years of Age
2 Years Tractor Trailer Driving Experience
NO Flatbed Experience Required
No More Than 3 Moving Violations on Current MVR
No More Than 2 Preventable Accidents in the Last 3 Years
Hildebrandt is a well-established Flatbed transportation company who employs company drivers to run from Baltimore-Maine. Possessing year-round freight, we understand what truck driving is all about. Your satisfaction is important to us. We consider every truck driver to be a valued member of our team. As a Hildebrandt driver you'll enjoy an excellent benefits package.
We also provide safe, well-maintained trucking equipment outfitted with modern amenities and on-board mobile communications for our company drivers. We respect and value family time, and make sure you are home most nights and every weekend. Ready to start your driving career? Apply for a job with George Hildebrandt today.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!