Hampton Bays Job Description Sample
Domestic Couple, Live-In (Hamptons, NY)
DOMESTIC COUPLE, LIVE-IN (HAMPTONS)
Division: Executive Hospitality
Ref ID: R478256722
Location: Southampton NY
Job Title: Domestic Couple, Live-In (Hamptons)
Family seeks an experienced Couple to live-in year round in the Hamptons and travel to West Palm Beach and/or Ft. Lauderdale as needed. Couple will prepare daily meals for the family (usually 2 adults) and also have the ability to cook for dinner parties or assist a Chef.
- All aspects of general housekeeping that include deep cleaning, sanitizing, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, etc.
- Museum quality care of fine art, antiques, and furniture
- Polishing fine surfaces; includes brass, china, crystal, silver, etc
- General household organization; includes closets, pantries, drawers, etc
- Completing all laundry duties; includes ironing, steaming, care of delicate fabrics, packing / unpacking for travel, etc. pick-up / drop-off at dry cleaners
- Prepare daily meals when guests are in residence and when the principal’s cook is not available. Will also need to assist with dinner parties and work with the principal to test recipes
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness and sanitation
- Conduct inventory and procure all household supplies, including grocery shopping
- Greet and provide hospitality to principals and all guests; includes formal service
- Assist with special events and parties as needed and coordinating the necessary household staff to organize and manage large events and parties held at the home
- Assist with pet care; family has 1 dog and 1 bird.
- Answer calls, take messages, accept mail and packages, etc.
- Run errands and manage special requests
- Work directly with the principals to hire, train, and supervise all household staff employed in their homes, and act as their direct supervisor
- Set the service standard and be responsible for ongoing management of staff required to meet the service needs of the household
- Negotiate, engage and manage all services ordered from vendors and contractors; will supervise the work done by all outside service providers (including screening and overseeing outside vendors, contractors, construction projects, maintenance of pools, landscaping, etc.), and review and approve all invoices for payment
- Coordinate with the principal’s personal assistant all travel arrangements for the principal’s business travel, as well as for the family’s personal travel.
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of all automobiles, including selling and purchasing, as well as boats, paddle boards, canoes, bicycles, etc. and will be responsible for managing the location and transport of each vehicle, vessel, etc
- Hire and supervise all property caretakers who may manage properties in the off-season.
- Maintain and manage all computers, phone systems, Wi-Fi, and audio/visual equipment, including all household security systems, and oversee security for the estate and family.
- Manage other designated projects and complete errands and other manual tasks as assigned.
- The level of “hands-on” involvement can vary from full participation in gardening and cleaning to strictly office based administrator.
This is a full-time, live-in position. Schedule flexibility is required. Salary is generous but DOE.
- Excellent references from current and previous employers
- Good culinary skills; knowledge of raw and vegan meal preparation a plus
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and on a team of staff
- Hands on with good attitude, high energy, and strong work ethic
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Utmost sense of discretion
- Polished, poised, and professional at all times
- Valid driver’s license, clean record
- US work authorization
- Comfortable working with children
- Flexible schedule
- Availability to travel to Florida in the winter, as needed
- Good technology skills are a plus. Fluency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs and ability to produce detailed Excel charts are a plus
622 Third Avenue, 7th Floor
New York NY 10017
Tel: (646) 681 4780
Agency DCA License #2008231
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.
Retail Management Trainee
Leads and motivates the Banker staff to maximize sales opportunities and increases the depth of the customer relationships, retention and loyalty. Adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
• Develops, implements, and manages branch sales plan and processes to achieve goals • Assigns goals and monitors progress towards the achievement of these goals • Provides direction and coaching to Bankers concerning pro-active customer relationship building activities, campaigns and results • Leads and models the Driving the Customer Experience sales process to create profitable relationship growth • Responsible for hiring, performance coaching plans, progressive discipline, reviews, promotions, salary recommendations and terminations of their direct reports • Coaches, trains and motivates branch staff to maximize their potential to improve results and retention • Fosters teamwork in branch through collaboration with the Sales and Service Supervisor • Analyzes performance and implements effective solutions for improvement • Manages the Bankers to ensure compliance with Bank policies and procedures • Manages all aspects of service delivery by Bankers, creating an environment of customer centricity and delivery of the guest experience that reflects "best in class" service • Utilizes available tools and works with Market Manager to retain and enhance existing business customers, and pro-actively seeks new business relationships • Strong relationships with internal business partners (e.g.
Commercial/Small Business, Financial Advisors, Merchant Services and Mortgage) to refer and grow business relationships You will be an active participant in our Retail Management Development Program and have the opportunity to gain knowledge of Peoples United Bank’s products, processes, services as well our commitment to our customers. In order to complete the program, you will need to successfully pass the state life insurance license exam. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be assigned to a branch as a Branch Manager in Nassau County.
Branch Managers may begin the Series 6/63 program at a later date. The Branch Manager must be flexible and available to work hours both in a traditional branch and Stop & Shop branch. Traditional Branch schedules typically fall between 8am-6pm Monday- Friday with Saturday & Sunday hours and rotating weekends off.
Stop and Shop branches schedules typically fall between 930am-730pm Monday- Friday with rotating Saturday and Sunday hours and rotating weekends off.
Schedules may change based on business need. A satisfactory criminal background check, a credit report, and a review of information from the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) regarding any administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government agency may be required by federal law for this position (Regulation Z, 12 CFR Part 1026).
College degree or equivalent work experience required. 5+years relevant work experience. Ability to lead, coach and motivate team to meet branch and bank-wide objectives.
Detail oriented with the proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information. Ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities and priorities. Proven record of sound decision making, balancing risk and customer needs and business goals.
Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills are necessary to effectively convey goals and initiatives to Bankers and management team. Excellent PC skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, internet and internal bank software. Must be available to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and extended hours to meet business needs.
Preferred Licenses: State Life Insurance License
Work Schedule: Must be available between 930am-730pm Monday- Friday with rotating Saturday (930-430pm) and Sunday (1030-330pm) hours and rotating weekends off.
Address 1: 194 WEST MONTAUK HIGHWAY
Posting Title: Branch Manager
Location: HAMPTON BAYS S&S
Employment Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 10052BR
City: HAMPTON BAYS
Zip Code: 11946
10052BR People's United Bank and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
Employer offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Front Desk Medical Receptionist - Hampton Bays
We are looking for a full time Front Desk Medical Receptionist in our new Hampton Bays office that has open availability to work during our business hours, which range from 7am - 7pm.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well established, growing ophthalmology practice. Although experience in the medical field is a plus, it is not vital. This position may be a good fit for friendly and energetic, entry level applicants with excellent customer service and administrative skills. Applicants must be highly organized and dependable. The ability to effectively and professionally communicate with patients, co-workers, managers and physicians is critical.
Candidates must be able to maintain a professional image in appearance as well as over the phone. Providing courteous and friendly service to all patients while contributing to building a positive work environment is key!
- Greet patients, patient registration, telephone coverage and appointment scheduling
- Ensure patient information is accurate including billing information
- Inform patients of medical office procedures and policies
- Maintain and manage patient records
- Move patients through appointments as scheduled
- Schedule patient appointments
- Collect co-pays and payments
- Obtain external medical reports as required by medical professionals
- Complete other clerical duties as assigned
- Ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean
- Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Open availability for weekend hours and travel among various locations
- Experience in the medical field and understanding of terminology is desirable
New Construction. Service Salary to commensurate with experience. Benefits available.
MUST HAVE A VALID AND CLEAN DRIVER'S LICENSE.
Call Monday- Friday 8 am- 4 pm 631-728-6347, Email a resume, or stop in to apply.
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor.
With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road.
At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Permanent Family Practice Physician In Hampton, New York
Family Practice physician job in New York : Mornings of newborn nursery rounds, and afternoons in outpatient setting; once a week call at the hospital, and one weekend per month for Peds; excellent compensation and sign-on bonus; must be fluent in spanish; probably involve teaching FP residents in future; beautiful new health center and setting; FPMD must be board certified, one evening per week; Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Doctor with or w/o US residency with current US work visa.
Sales Advisor - Stop & Shop, Montauk Hwy, Hampton Bays, NY
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Are you looking for a flexible, part-time job with competitive pay?
Then Interactions Marketing just might have the position for you! As the global leader of experiential marketing events, Interactions has friendly, professional and talented employees who provide high quality promotional marketing services to brands and retailers. If you have worked in promotions, sales, food service, retail, grocery, hospitality or customer service or if you have an interest in entering this industry and enjoy interacting with customers, we want you to join our team as a part-time Sales Advisor. The part-time Sales Advisor position requires you to engage with our clients’ customers through various promotional tactics including: • Food and beverage sampling• Product demonstrations Requirements
No previous work experience required, however, previous experience as a customer service representative, brand ambassador, event specialist, cashier, clerk, sales representative, sales assistant, product demonstrator or a caterer would make you an ideal candidate.
Must have excellent communication skills, a neat appearance, and superb customer focus.
Part-time schedule-must be able to work flexible hours to include work availability for weekends.
Must be able to stand the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision.
Requires ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must have basic computer skills and daily access to a computer/smart phone or tablet. Want to learn more about what a typical Sales Advisor does?
Watch our video by clicking here! Interactions Marketing is a wholly owned subsidiary of Daymon Worldwide. Other
Position may be required to perform other related duties as assigned. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all essential functions, duties and required skills.
Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties at any time. Equal Opportunity Employer Daymon Worldwide is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected basis under federal, state or local law. Associates joining Daymon may be subject to pre-employment screening. Founded in 1988, Interactions has grown into a promotional powerhouse that manages over 2 Million events every year with more than 45,000 associates.To deliver the world's most comprehensive retail event marketing services, Interactions offers integrated sales and marketing tactics that engage shoppers in-store and outdoors, and provide insights into shopper behavior and customer service that enable our retail partners and CPG brands to make smart business decisions.
Retail/Reset Merchandiser Part Time
Overview CROSSMARK is a leading sales and marketing company that provides services for manufacturers of consumer products and retailers. As a Retail Merchandising Representative you will represent our clients by implementing a variety of in-store merchandising tasks. These tasks include stocking shelves, building displays, correcting product voids, auditing store conditions, communicating with store employees and resetting product categories to the most up-to-date planograms. If you’re interested in working with some of the top brands and supporting products that you use every day, join the CROSSMARK team today!
Responsibilities Implement in-store retail merchandising activities based on written instructions.
Communicate effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, client objectives and work completed.
Successfully implement work independently and/or as part of a team.
Schedule work to ensure work is completed by the designated due date.
Accurately report all work completed on the day it was performed via the designated systems (such as web portal, smart phone application, or verbal report)
Access web based applications to schedule assigned work, receive work instructions, report work results, record time and mileage, and complete training activities.
Ensure proper handling of all company provided equipment.
Qualifications High school diploma or general education degree (GED); prior retail experience is preferred, but not required.
Strong interpersonal, organizational and decision-making skills.
Basic computer and internet skills.
Access to the internet, a printer and phone.
Access to reliable transportation.
This position requires the ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, or balance. You must be able to regularly lift up to 25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high. Product resets can be very physical in nature. Reset activities could include removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures, and displays, reorganizing the products according to the planogram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling new products, and retrieving additional stock when necessary. Position Type: Regular Part-Time Average hours per week: Hours will vary according to territory requirements At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career in retail merchandising, the flexibility of a part-time job or full-time corporate employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over30,000dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods industry. CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Job LocationsUS-NY-Hampton Bays
Dog Trainer / Apprentice
At Petco, we believe it is our duty to nurture the complete health and well-being of animals. We're here to help pet parents navigate the ups and downs of pet parenthood.
We offer more than just supplies and services - we offer ears to listen and shoulders to lean on. Our Petco family is made up of pet lovers who unselfishly put the needs of others before their own. And like all great families, this one offers the support and inspiration we need to thrive.
As a Dog Trainer or Dog Trainer Apprentice with Petco, you will play an absolutely vital role in the Petco family. Within your store, you will be the primary resource and leader for Petco's Positive Dog Training program. You must be committed to and show a genuine interest in enhancing communication and teamwork between dog and pet parent by offering positive solutions and rewarding success while providing a fun and safe environment for dogs, pet parents and store partners.
Our Dog Trainer Apprenticeship is a comprehensive training program to prepare you for the role of Dog Trainer in your store. Apply today, and a store manager will review your skills, experience and prior training to determine where you might fit on the Dog Training team. Responsibilities will include:
Acting as a subject matter expert for Petco's Positive Dog Training Program, products, services and in-store promotions Promoting, conducting and instructing all current dog training curricula Be a genuine Petco ambassador who exemplifies the Petco culture and values in all communications and interactions. Coaching, encouraging and motivating dogs and pet parents Effectively deliver formal presentations Achieve Dog Training goals by offering creative Training solutions Strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others. Assisting in the loading, unloading and stocking of merchandise Ensuring that store animals receive the highest quality care and are maintained in clean, safe and secure habitats Promoting established safety and loss prevention procedures QualificationsThe ideal Dog Trainer candidate will have: CPDT-KA or Karen Pryor Academy (KPA-CTP) certifications Previous experience teaching positive reinforcement dog training techniques in group or class settings Computer skills with the ability to quickly research information from the Internet The ability to work during peak traffic periods during week days and weekends
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!