Hampton Bays Job Description Sample
New Construction. Service Salary to commensurate with experience. Benefits available.
MUST HAVE A VALID AND CLEAN DRIVER'S LICENSE.
Call Monday- Friday 8 am- 4 pm 631-728-6347, Email a resume, or stop in to apply.
Front Desk Medical Receptionist - Hampton Bays
We are looking for a full time Front Desk Medical Receptionist in our new Hampton Bays office that has open availability to work during our business hours, which range from 7am - 7pm.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well established, growing ophthalmology practice. Although experience in the medical field is a plus, it is not vital. This position may be a good fit for friendly and energetic, entry level applicants with excellent customer service and administrative skills. Applicants must be highly organized and dependable. The ability to effectively and professionally communicate with patients, co-workers, managers and physicians is critical.
Candidates must be able to maintain a professional image in appearance as well as over the phone. Providing courteous and friendly service to all patients while contributing to building a positive work environment is key!
- Greet patients, patient registration, telephone coverage and appointment scheduling
- Ensure patient information is accurate including billing information
- Inform patients of medical office procedures and policies
- Maintain and manage patient records
- Move patients through appointments as scheduled
- Schedule patient appointments
- Collect co-pays and payments
- Obtain external medical reports as required by medical professionals
- Complete other clerical duties as assigned
- Ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean
- Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Open availability for weekend hours and travel among various locations
- Experience in the medical field and understanding of terminology is desirable
Pet Stylist / Dog Groomer With 2+ Years Experience FT / PT Available
Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests
Independently prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
Interest in animal welfare
Maintain a clean and healthy environment
Experience with dog grooming
Previous experience in animal care or other related fields
Passion to help and treat animals
Ability to interact with animals in a calm, non-threatening manner
Comfortable to work in customer's home
Great compensation model (Full-time $55.000 to 80.000 possible)
• Flexible Schedule
• Bonus for extra booking
• Backpack / Shirt / Keychain / Shampoo
• Training / Certificate
• Flexible schedule (full or part time)
• 100% of tips are yours
• We insure the animal with every booking
Liability Insurance included
Discounts on cellphone service
Manhattan / Bronx / Queens / Long Island / Brooklyn / Staten Island / Jersey City / Hoboken / North Jersey / New York City / Westchester
Job Type: Full-time (part time available)
Salary: $60,000 - $85.000 a year
Dog Grooming: 2+ years experience
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - New York Pediatric Team In !
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner / Hampton Bays, NY 11946 - Pediatric Practice with offices in Hampton Bays and Southampton, New York has an opening for an experienced Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. The practice has four Pediatricians and two Nurse Practitioners. The PNP is part of a team which includes Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses as well as a reception staff. The candidate will be expected to see about 20 patients per day. The hours are 8:30AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday with some Saturday hours. The practice would prefer a PNP with 1-2 years of pediatric experience. The hourly rate is $50 and full-time personnel qualify for benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, term life insurance and 401K for retirement.
Become A Truck Driver! We Train, We Hire - Guaranteed
No CDL? No problem.
We train. We Hire. We Pay!
Get your CDL-A in 21 days at C.R. England. We offer zero-tuition training, a $5,000 value! Classes start for students every Monday.
C.R. England trains and hires more drivers than anyone else in the industry. We are military veteran friendly.
At C.R. England, you can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional or National or Local.
Get all the benefits: competitive pay, paid vacation, flexible home time, health benefits and stability. Get your Class-A Commercial Driver s License. Advance your career. Better pay, home time, and miles.
You will have an opportunity to work for the most advanced HVAC controls integrator in the world. You need the right attitude, aptitude, energy and desire. No knowledge or experience required.
You will work 2 days a week for 4 weeks. If you are late or miss a day during this time you fail.
At the end of the training test period, you will be evaluated by the hiring team. If we see that you have what it takes to be "certified" you will be offered a job at 12.50 per hour on probation for 90 days. After that period we will decide if you will be offered a full time position. Attitude, aptitude, energy, desire
We are a growing company, launching a new store at the Tanger Outlet. We are privileged to be in that space, and looking to motivated individuals to help us launch our new TruMedic store. TruMedic is very influential company, that specializes in massaged equipment, such as, hand massage equipment, full body massage equipment, etc etc. If you are motivated, please continue reading.
Have an entrepreneur mindset?
Operate well on your own?
Consider yourself motivated?
Then we want to talk to you.
Willing to talk to customers face to face, educating them on various products and services?
Willing to be coached to success?
Excited about unlimited earning potential?
If you answered "YES" to these questions, we need to talk.
Unlimited growth potential
IF what we offer excites you, and if you answered "YES" to these questions, APPLY NOW.
Advertising Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!