Hand Stamper Job Description Sample
Production Worker/ Industrial Stamper
Job Duties: Examine completed workpieces for defects, such as chipped edges or marred surfaces and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
Measure completed workpieces to verify conformance to specifications, using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers. Set stops on machine beds, change dies, and adjust components, such as rams or power presses, when making multiple or successive passes. Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
Set up, operate, or tend machines to saw, cut, shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten metal or plastic material. Test and adjust machine speeds or actions, according to product specifications, using gauges and hand tools. Install, align, and lock specified punches, dies, cutting blades, or other fixtures in rams or beds of machines, using gauges, templates, feelers, shims, and hand tools.
Read work orders or production schedules to determine specifications, such as materials to be used, locations of cutting lines, or dimensions and tolerances. Position guides, stops, holding blocks, or other fixtures to secure and direct workpieces, using hand tools and measuring devices. Position, align, and secure workpieces against fixtures or stops on machine beds or on dies.
Load workpieces, plastic material, or chemical solutions into machines. Adjust ram strokes of presses to specified lengths, using hand tools. Clean and lubricate machines.
Mark identifying data on workpieces. Clean work area.
Farm Hand / Stable Hand / Ranch Hand
Looking for reliable / stable individuals for assisting on a horse farm. Individual will work on farm and in the stables looking after horses, keeping them clean, comfortable, fed, exercised and groomed. There are no set entry requirements, but experience of working with horses will be valuable.
Your day-to-day duties might include:
- giving horses food and water
- replacing bedding
- mucking out stables
- monitoring the condition of horses and reporting problems
- treating minor wounds, changing dressings and giving some medications
- following instructions from vets when treatment is needed
- grounds work
- operating equipment
You may also be responsible for exercising the horses each day.
Reliable transportation and valid drivers license necessary.
Compensation based on individual experience and skill level.
Ram Jack is hiring responsible, hard-working crew hands to assist in the installation of foundation repair solutions for both residential and commercial jobs. Ram Jack has been in business for over 48 years and has a sterling reputation within the industry. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and must pass a drug test.
$22 per hour to start for the first 90-day probation period. Increase in pay/bonus after that, depending on performance.
Two (2) years in the foundation/construction field is preferable. Will consider hands-on experience in other related fields.
- Use of manual and motorized equipment for digging pilot holes for installing piles on both residential and commercial jobs
- Must be able to travel for out-of-town jobs frequently
- Drive work truck
- Loading and unloading trucks (equipment, hoses, steel piles, etc.)
- Must be able to communicate effectively. Bilingual is preferred but not necessary.
- Reliable transportation to get to the office/shop every day
- Must be able to lift 50-60 pounds
- Opportunity for advancement to Crew Chief for the right candidate
- Only reliable applicants need apply
We are leaders in the industry and are ready to put our refined foundation solutions to work for your property. Our Ram Jack West team in Oregon works on commercial, residential, and industrial foundation repairs.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Mill Hand to work in our location in Rochester Hills, Michigan.
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
- Compensation based on experience and open to negotiation
- Air-conditioned plant
- Growing company/ Room for growth
Job responsibilities are as follows:
· Manufacture gauge details from prints using prototrak mill
· Performs quality checks on finished details
· Maintain clean work environment
· Read complex detailed assembly drawings and understand function
· Basic machine maintenance
· Performs all other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will possess:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum of five years of experience in a manufacturing environment
· Excellent communicator
· High levels of basic manufacturing processes, prioritization, and communication and is extremely detail oriented
· Must have necessary machinist tools required to perform job
· Solid understanding and use of precision/non-precision instruments
· Must possess strong basic math skills
Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapist
Looking to fill an Occupation Therapist Hand Therapist position at Glendale Memorial Hospital. It is a part time position. All candidates must be licensed to work in the state of California, pass a background check, and meet all medical requirements.
Yard Hand / General Laborer
General Labor to include, but not limited to:
Forklift operations, Pressure Washing, Equipment cleaning, organizing, sweeping, sandblasting, painting, mowing, weed eating, etc..
40 - 80 hours per week
A&W Water Service - Water Transfer/Yard Hand
Celebrating over 60 years A&W Water has succeeded in developing reputable long lasting relationships with many customers. We provide 24/7 timely solutions to the industry to safely keep our customers' operations with experienced personnel and quality equipment. With over 3,000 frac tanks and a fleet of trucks (winch, water tankers and flatbeds) we are able to meet our customers' needs. We are able to provide the assurance of continued relationships with our customers and security for our employees.
We are currently seeking both day and night shift Water Transfer Crew Members & Yard Hands to join our team. Under the supervision of the manifold supervisor, the water transfer crew member works with a mobile piping system using environmentally safe state-of-the-art equipment to deliver water to various customer locations. They will also be involved in designated projects on location and in the yard. This position has the potential for extensive overtime outdoors and possibly in harsh climates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Is responsible for personal safety and the safety of others crew members
Attends monthly and daily safety meetings
Attend all Customer safety meetings
Reports to work prepared and on time
Demonstrates a willingness to work within the established policies and practices
Works with a positive attitude
Understands pumps/filter pod controls & operation
Reads and understands suction/discharge gauges, catch prime and draining procedures
Listens/understands/performs directives from Crew Leads
Builds transfer lines/throw clamps and hoses
Monitors manifold/tanks for leaks/problems/levels
Manages work stations
Drives a company pickup if MVR meets insurance established criteria
Fills out necessary paperwork
Near Miss Observations
Other duties as required by supervisor, within the scope of the position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications
Preferred to have an acceptable MVR based on our company insurance carrier standards to drive a company vehicle.
Must be able to pass required background checks as well as a pre-employment drug screening.
Must be willing to work in all climates.
For business purposes; personal safety and the safety of others - must have the ability to communicate on job sites (speak; read and write in English) with crew members; management; customers and other job site vendors. Must have above average reading and writing skills in order to read location directions; prepare tickets and reports accurately.
Must have the ability to occasionally do heavy lifting (up to 125 lbs) when needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Standing and Walking. Standing and walking will be required as a routine part of the job.
Surface Conditions. Surface conditions will range from ground conditions at the job site; typical warehouse conditions and customer offices.
- Work Conditions – exposure to. Hot temperatures, cold temperatures, sudden change in temperature, driving, whole body vibration.
Working environment could include:
Other Job Demands. Walking across sloped surfaces, twisting at waist, neck flexion/extension, head/neck rotation
The heaviest weight lifted while sitting or standing in one place weighs: Up to 80 lbs.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
To be considered for this position, please select the link "Apply for the job online".
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Drug Free Workplace.
Shop Hand / Delivery Driver
Shop Hand / Delivery DriverTop construction company seeking the right individual to bring on as entry level shop helper with the opportunity to grow and advance with the company, and potentially move into one of the trades for a long-term career in the construction industry.
Experience in any type of construction is a plus, especially in the plumbing and/or mechanical trades.
Job consists of the following:
Must-haves for this position:
One main component of this job is driving. If you do not have a clean record, this job is not for you. We vet all prospective employees via criminal and DMV background checks.
Anderson Systems finds great value in the team approach. As such, in July of 2016, Anderson Systems switched from a Corporate Owned Company to an Employee Stock Ownership Partnership Company (ESOP). We are now seeking an experienced Accounting/Corporate Controller to lead this new Company’s financial future by strategically building a strong internal control structure, including implementation of new policies and procedures; undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, cost accounting is a must; and establish budgets and forecasts in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. We are seeking an individual who is highly motivated, focused on continuous improvement, with a strong technical accounting background, and significant experience in the Construction Industry and Construction Accounting, with advanced understanding of SAGE 100 Contractor. This individual will also be heavily involved in the financial budgets and progress billing for all contract jobs, from start to finish.
Hand Therapist (Ot/Pt, Cht)
Arthritis & Sports is seeking a part-time/full-time Hand Therapist (PT/OT) to join our prestigious outpatient orthopaedics and physical therapy group. Candidates will be joining our busy 14-therapist team at our Sterling, VA clinic, seeing an average of 10 patients per day (includes splinting, evaluations, and follow-up appointments). We are looking for candidates with hand therapy experience in an outpatient orthopaedic setting, including CHT certification (preferred but not required).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists patients with all phases of upper extremity therapy treatment and techniques including exercise instruction, manual therapy techniques, modalities (ultrasound), activities of daily living, and isokinetic program.
- Fabrics custom-made splints per specifications from referring physicians.
- Evaluates incoming patient conditions to determine appropriate treatment programs and consults with referring physicians regarding diagnosis.
- Documents treatments rendered in digital patient charts, records patient conditions and responses to treatments in charts after each visit, prepares patient care and progress notes and other required forms as requested.
- Develops and implements therapy treatment programs based on each patient’s particular needs.
- Consults with referring physicians regarding patient diagnosis, and communicates changes via progress notes.
- Composes discharge notes for patients, and refers to appropriate outside sources as necessary.
- Attends continuing educational courses to obtain advanced critical skills.
- Communicates with potential referral sources in order to expand existing business and cultivate new business.
We offer a competitive salary, malpractice insurance, full medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and 401(k) plans. All applications and discussions will be kept confidential.
Founded in 1998, we are proud to provide patients with accomplished, board-certified physicians, recognized as innovators in their fields of expertise, who are dedicated to exceptional patient care.
At Arthritis and Sports, we strongly believe in our continuum of care model, serving our patients from injury to rehabilitation. With a committed team of certified Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Physical Therapists, Nutritionists, Massage Therapists, Fitness Instructors, and Personal Trainers, we provide each of our patients with prompt and effective treatment. We are focused on restoring our patient’s independence so they can live more of the life they want.
Responsible for carrying out the duties listed below in a proficient, orderly manner while maintaining a positive attitude and solid attendance record.
Identify acceptable and defective solder connections based on industry quality standards of IPC or equivalent.
Soldering, touch-up and rework of through-hole components.
Soldering of surface mount components on printed circuit boards.
Reliably produce quality workmanship consistent with IPC or equivalent standards.
Pass IPC certification for CIS including all Libra required modules.
Able to follow written instructions and provide feedback as to how to improve those instructions.
Perform other tasks as assigned within the qualifications and training received.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of sex, race, religion, age, national origin, height, weight, marital status, familial status, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, and/or other category protected by law.
When you contract with Libra Industries, you place your project in the hands of experts who offer electronic manufacturing services with a unique combination of experience, technical expertise and a team dedicated to managing your products throughout its entire life cycle.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!