Handle Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Machine Operator Extrusion
By following our instincts and our passion for the outdoor lifestyle, Hemisphere Design Works has merged with another great company and lands us one of North America’s largest lines of all-season recreational products. We specialize in making water vessels that run on HUMAN POWER!
Each product is made to deliver performance, value, and ease of use that allows our customers to take control on the water and live out their outdoor adventures.
Will you be the HUMAN POWER that FUELS the production of high-quality water vessels that exceed our customers’
DIRECT HIRE STARTING POSITION PAY:
- C Operator ($16+) 1-3 years machine operator experience
- B Operator ($18+) 3-5 years machine operator experience
Shift premium provided to off shifts.
Extrusion Machine Operators will set up and operate an extrusion machine in accordance with established procedures, guidelines, and customer requirements under the direction of the production supervisor.
- Train co-workers on sheet stacker position.
- Ability to operate and clean granulator and conveying system for color changes
- Ability to operate weight scale and troubleshoot if needed
- Responsible for creating shipping labels
- Responsible to stack and package product as required by work order
- Read work order and determine packaging requirements
- Ability to read and understand work orders to determine size and tolerances
- Ability to use calipers and tape measure accurately
- Maintain hi-lo license
- All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre employment drug screening and a pre employment background check which will determine eligibility for employment
- Ability to successfully pass Hilo Operator test
- Ability to read and understand tape measure
- Ability to use calipers
- Strong communication skills
- Experience as a forklift operator preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to work 12-hour Swing Shift (includes weekends)
- Basic Mathematics skills
- Proven capability of working within a team environment
- Collaborate with all team members respectfully while maintaining positive attitude
- Opportunity for growth! Our supportive teams are dedicated to professional development and offer many opportunities to expand your knowledge, allowing you to advance during your career with us
- Medical -with access to MedNow 24/7 Virtual Care. Dental, and Vision Plans Available.
- 401 K with employer match
- Positive-Friendly Culture with a casual dress code
Machine Operator Entry Level - Mentor, OH
- Are you looking for a full time, direct hire position? We are hiring entry level day and night shift employees for our production department. Apply today!
- Polychem Corp has a dedicated training program for our plastic extrusion department that will help you develop your manufacturing skills.
- Polychem promotes from within.
- Polychem values safety, quality and dependability. We reward employees based on those values with monthly, quarterly and annual incentives. We have a competitive starting wage - $15.45/hour (plus $1/hour for night shift premium). Our 12 hour shift schedule (including paid lunch breaks) means that you are only scheduled for half the days in a year. Additional overtime shifts are often available.
- Our benefit package includes health, dental, vision, and life insurances; paid vacation time and holidays; and a 401k plan with company match (up to 5% of earnings).
- Polychem has been serving our customers and supporting our community for over 40 years. Our company continues to grow and expand which in turn creates opportunities for our employees! Apply today!
- Entry level Machine Operator is responsible for handling our finished product (coils of plastic strapping). Each coil weighs @25 to 45 pounds with multiple short lifts per coil. Repetitive lifting over the course of a shift can exceed 10,000#.
- Dedicated trainers and a four to six week training period for new employees. We offer additional Line Training to advance your skill set and increase your earnings.
- Job duties include: quality checks using calipers, packaging of coils, entering production data in the computer system, driving a forklift, keeping work area tidy.
- 24/7 operation with 12 hour shifts ( 7am - 7pm OR 7pm - 7am)
- Day shift rotation - Work 2, off 2, work 3, off 2, work 2, off 3 (repeat 2 week cycle) *includes weekends
- Night shift rotation - 4 nights on, 4 nights off *includes weekends
- Background check and pre-employment physical with drug screen required
- Prior factory and forklift experience a plus; but we will train
- High school diploma/GED (completed/in process)
- Competitive starting rate of $15.45 per hour (additional $1.00 per hour night shift premium)
- Merit increase based on line assignment; yearly reviews
- Annual attendance bonus
- Monthly and quarterly production incentives
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k plan with (up to ) 5% company match
Machine Operator - 2Nd Shift (3:00 Pm - 11:00 Pm Mon - Fri)
Embroidery Machine Operator
O1-13212 - Operator 1, Machine
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!