Handle Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Spny- Hard Handle Operator
Description/Job Summary Organizational Relationships: Hard Handle Operator is responsible for applying the handles to our Morton Bags.
The Hard Handle Operator reports directly to the Lead Operator of their assigned shift, and ultimately to the Hard Handle Department Manager. The Hard Handle Operator is required to maintain a professional and cooperative working relationship with Salerno co-workers and management in the Plattsburgh facility. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: · Requires the ability to perform all essential duties and responsibilities of the Hard Handle position · Must be able to read and write English · Requires good written and verbal communication skills · Requires the ability to know when to ask for assistance when a problem arises that will affect the department performance and product quality · Requires the ability to solve practical equipment and/or product problems and be self-directed within the framework of the essential duties and responsibilities
Residential Project Manager To Handle Multiple Projects
Minimum Required Skills Project Management, Construction, PMP, Architecture, Architecture Project Management, Ground-Up Residential MultifamilyMixed-Use If you are an Architecture Project Manager with experience, please read on!
Good design improves people's lives.
We want to help each person, family, or organization express their own unique vision of place.
Our work ranges in many different areas of architecture and design Single-family, Restoration, prefab, Retail, Hospitality, Community, Development, in Progress, construction, landscape, interiors.
Although we are architects first, we believe that our dual capacity as architects and contractors allows us to responsibly design simple buildings more elegantly and complex buildings with more care.
Like the California Modernists we admire, we endeavor to design from the big idea down to the smallest detail.
What You Will Be Doing Team size of 14 people - working with Project Architect delegating entire project Main duties Analyze architectural project manager drawings, make material take-offs, obtain quotes from suppliers, interpret specification.
Provide detailed, accurate bid package.
Review and analyze bid packages and contracts.
Maintain detailed and organized records of bid documents.
What You Need for this Position More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of
REVIT, AutoCAD - LEED AP (nice to have)
Architecture Project Management
Ground-Up Residential + Commerical Qualification Proficiently read architectural project manager blueprints and shop drawings.
What's In It for You
Growth potential at an exciting firm
Competitive Salary + Bonus
401 (k) - Full Benefits
Strong Company culture, Happy Hours, learning luncheons, Paid CertificationsSo, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
Not a fit for this position?
Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Copyright Copyright 1999 - 2018 . CyberCoders, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Project Management, Construction, PMP, Architecture, Architecture Project Management, Ground-Up Residential Multifamily/Mixed-Use
- Project Management, Construction, PMP, Architecture, Architecture Project Management, Ground-Up Residential Multifamily/Mixed-Use
Material Handle I 1St Shift
Deliver raw material & work-in-process to proper stations
Responsible for proper storage of raw material & keeping accurate records on incoming material
Prepare finished goods for shipment, make shipments, complete IERP transactions & paperwork
Operate fork lifts & related material handling equipment
Properly identify & tag material
Maintain good housekeeping in the material storage areas
Issue material through IERP
Record all material movement electronically through IERP
Empty chip hoppers from machines
Responsible for cycle counting, maintaining inventory & inventory transaction
Must have a high school diploma or GED. Must be able to read, write & understand instructions. Must have a least 1 year Forklift experience. Must be able to function independently without direct supervision at times. Minimum Class B CDL and prior experience driving class B or A Vehicle and clean Motor Vehicle Record.
May require moderate lifting of items up to 60lbs. May require standing for long periods up to 10-12 hours. Be able to work under different temperatures, climates, inclement weather and possible exposure to fumes and smoke from equipment operations.
Bookkeeper To Handle Accounts Receivable And Payable
We currently have a bookkeeping position opening up. We are looking for a dedicated and responsible full time employee to work Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Overview of Responsibilities
Accounts receivable for Alfi Trade Inc. Receive payments via Check & CC into QuickBooks.
Accounts payable for Alfi Trade & Blue Bath. Entering bills and paying vendors.
Balance company check books and reconcile accounts.
Filing bills and paperwork.
Enter & process credit memos from vendors.
Contact overdue accounts via phone and email to collect payments.
∙ Bachelor's Degree; In Business or Accounting preferred.
∙ At least 5 years of advanced experience in QuickBooks.
∙ At least 5 years of experience as a bookkeeper who handles AR / AP.
∙ Excellent computer skills including Excel spreadsheets and google docs.
Compensation & Benefits
∙ $17 an hour starting pay.
∙ 100% Company paid healthcare benefits with Kaiser Permanente.
∙ 401k with 4% company matching available after one year of employment.
∙ Paid Sick Leave of about a week per year.
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Machine Operator | Plating Machine
- Follow procedures for polishing dies, polish dies for set amount of time
- Follow procedures for nickel plaiting dies, nickel plate dies for set amount of time
- Check titration levels and perform other tests as needed
- Adjust chemical mixtures daily to yield perfect results
- Improve processes and procedures to achieve overall efficiency standards
- Clean polish and nickel tanks on a weekly basis
- Quality check of all dies to determine if they can be moved to the next step in the production process
- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards at all time
- Communicate with all other departments to ensure customer requirements are fully met
- Any other tasks as instructed by leads, supervisors or managers
- Assist other Finishing areas when needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to chemical fumes or airborne particles as well as moving mechanical parts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Mostly standing and walking work. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., 40 hours per week with occasional overtime on Saturdays.
Preferred Education & Special License(s)/Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- OSHA Hazwoper 40 hour, preferred but not required.
- Prior plating experience.
Kocher+Beck USA L.P. is an equal opportunity employer.
CNC Machine - Screw Machine Operator
Job purpose: To effectively operate CNC multi axis lathes , CNC Swiss type lathes, CNC Milling machines or Cam operated Screw Machines to produce quality parts for various industries including Hydraulics and Aerospace.
Job Duties include but, not limited to: Ability to follow blue prints and produce quality parts within required tolerances. Ability to accurately use gages such as micrometers and calipers.
Familiar with pitch micrometers, thread gages, etc. a plus but, we can train. Maintain an organized and safe work area Shift: 1st (7:30am-4:00pm), 2nd (3:30pm-12:00am) or 3rd (11:30pm-8:00am)
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
CNC Machine Operator / Set Up Operator
We are opening a second location and we are seeking CNC Machine Operators to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Set Up or Operate CNC 3, 4, 5-axis Mills, CNC Lathes, Citizen Swiss Style Screw machines, 9-axis multitasking machines
- Signing off on full measurements of first part and showing operator how to run the machine or part
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with machine tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to read print measurements
We offer full benefits with 60% of employee's premium paid by employer. We are running two facilities and at both locations we have 3 shifts available. Day shift runs from 8am-5pm, Mid shift runs from 4pm-1am, and Third Shift runs from 12am-9am. Shift differential is offered for Mid Shift and Third. We also offer a 401K program.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!