Hands Assembler Job Description Sample
Service Technician - Smart Hands
Our Customer, a leading Managed IT Service Provider (MSP) and Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) with clients in 6 states and Mexico, is seeking a Service Technician to join their South-Georgia based team.
The Service Technician - Smart Hands will work in the field on projects with wide scope of work. The focus will be meeting customer needs regarding their technology infrastructure and systems.
- Resolve service requests and incidents assigned to the infrastructure support queue
- Installations and decommissions (rack and stack, cable management etc.)
- Rack and stack rack-mounted servers and network hardware
- Cable management (not including cabling that requires an electrician or drilling through walls, installing conduit etc.)
- Fiber and copper cable patching
- Equipment staging
- Power management – configure and maintain PDU, complete necessary documentation, and adjust rack power distribution as needed (not including work typically performed by an electrician, including high voltage wiring)
- Asset Management- track all physical references and update asset databases.
- Data Entry – Input data into asset management tool and ticketing systems, and processes
- Maintain cleanliness, organization and physical appearance, including cable management, of customer locations
- Perform regular network room audits and record data in client systems
- Provide Layer 2 troubleshooting as needed
- Assist in managing/enhancing the product lifecycle process
- RMA / Warranty processing and management, including the gathering and shipping / receiving of parts
- Breakdown and cleanup of packing materials
- Receiving and documenting new equipment · Inventory and supplies management
- Procurement assistance; provide scope of work to determine materials needed for job.
- Create a positive experience and relationship with all customers through strong communication and outstanding customer service
- Adhere to safety guidelines and requirements
- Perform all work in an organized, neat and quality manner
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Drive for company business as needed
- 2-3 years’ experience in related field or completed/enrolled in certificate or degree programs such as Industrial Technology, Computer Electronics and Networking Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Understanding Network Fundamentals
- Computer hardware troubleshooting skills
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience installing, cabling or racking is preferred
- Ability to read engineering drawings is a plus
- Cat 5, Cat 6, Cat 7, fiber knowledge
- Ability to lift/carry up to 75 lbs.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong work ethic
- Punctuality and attendance
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Successful completion of drug and background screening tests
Hands On Chief Technology Officer -Java -/Adtech Relocate
If you are a hands on CTO with Ruby experience, or someone who is ready to take that next step to becoming a hands on CTO? Please read on!
Short: CTO, VP Engineering
Long: Chief Technology Officer
Location: Sarasota, FL - relocate to warmer weather on us!
Salary: $120,000- $175,000
We are looking for you to join the team and help the company continue growing at this rapid rate! We are a well established start up that has revolutionized the advertising space. We believe in people driven technology and building relationships that are built on trust. Sounds like something you can see yourself getting into!?
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Startup that has hit the ground running with huge upside
Competitive Salary (120,000-200,000DOE) + EQUITY
Well funded with multiple investors with great experience
What You Will Be Doing
Building products and creating a strong team
Hire and manage a technology team of developers
Share best practices and help improve processes for the IT team
What You Need for this Position
Experience with programmatic platforms, people driven technology
Hands on coding expertise
Excitement to drive change
So, if you are a CTO with experience, please apply today! or simply e-mail your resume to
I look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Hands On Web Application Manager With Web API
Technical web development Manager, will be responsible for Managing, Architecting, Delivering, Maintaining and Supporting web applications.
In this role he/she will be managing development team, working with business on requirements, architecting a solution, performing code reviews, Conduct unit testing and
delivering solutions per timelines.
He/She will be primarily working with Microsoft related technologies and other latest technologies such as Angular, JQuery etc.
Should be a hands on technical manager
Should have experience in Architecting enterprise solutions
Experience in managing onsite and offshore teams
Experience working with business in understanding requirements and conceptualizing, designing and delivering a technical solution
At least 10 years of experience in building, managing and delivering enterprise web applications using .NET and other enterprise technologies.
Architecture and programming skills using .NET and other enterprise technologies
Experience of building .NET REST API ( WEB API, WCF Services)
Strong understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge of designing tables, writing stored procedures, having good knowledge of query execution plan, optimizing
Insurance or Reinsurance experience is preferred
Familiar with Unit Testing Frameworks
Understanding of Object Oriented Concepts, Design Patterns, good programming practices
Familiar with web application performance tuning, handling concurrent transactions
C#, JQuery, Web API and management Insurance preferred! 4 year degree! NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE
Software Engineering Manager, Hands On Development Experience
Experience and Skills
8-10+ years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field
5+ years of technical management experience
Experience in designing solutions from scratch
Experience in designing scalable distributed software
Experience in developing long-term technical roadmaps
Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles
Deep understanding of engineering processes
Advanced problem solving skills
Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
A genuine passion for engineering high-quality solutions
Demonstrate ability to achieve results in a fast paced environment
Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS
Please send resumes by selecting the Apply Now button.
Thanks & Regards;
Sr. Recruitment Executive
Software Engineering Manager, Hands on Development Experience
Medical Device Assembler - Full Time, Contract To Hire
With 100 % paid medical benefits, 25 days PTO, 401k, and other analytical perks this is a fantasist opportunity!
If you are a person who pays attention to detail, can show up to work every day with a good attitude, and appreciates stability and loyalty in the work place- this is the opportunity for you!
Job Title: Medical Device Assembler
Hours: Openings across A and B shift
Pay: $12-13/hr, Overtime available. Bi annual performance review with raise.
Assemble and test medical devices and related products in accordance with documented work instructions and procedures.
- Process paperwork accurately and neatly.
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized work space.
- Report to work on time, including returning from breaks and lunch periods.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures per the LSI Solutions Employee Manual.
- Participate in periodic cleaning activities.
- Understand and comply with Quality System requirements.
- Complete assignments in a timely fashion, staying on task,minimize interruptions of work.
- Package and/or prepare all medical devices for sterilization.
- Keep accurate daily reporting of labor.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire and demonstrated ability to produce 100% quality product all the time.
- Good hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions and consistently demonstrate compliance.
- Asks questions when unclear of direction or instructions.
- Able to communicate with team members in a positive manner.
- Able to work independently as well as alongside team members.
- Able to inspect utilizing microscopes or magnifier lamps.
- Computer literacy.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Assembly experience preferred.
- Clean room experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Assembler Weld & Duct B
Mechanics prepare, fit, align, and assemble components of a variety of duct assemblies to be welded. Many of these assemblies then are sent to the duct final assembly area for installation of additional components such as fittings, brackets, insulation, and part marking. These duct assemblies are subsequently installed on an aircraft or are incorporated into larger assemblies that are then installed on an airplane.
Employment in this position also requires handling, standing, use of low impact vibratory tools, walking, lifting and carrying less than 10 pounds, rotation of head/neck, flexion/extension, contact with metals, exposure to noise and atmospheric conditions, and the use of personal safety gear for face/eye, hand/arm, ears and feet.
Obtain and verify kitted (pre-picked) detail parts, standards and assemblies were issued correctly by comparing part numbers and quantities to Work Order (W/O) and/or Bill Of Material (BOM) on drawing(s). Ensure that parts issued are effective for the airplane and are free from visible defects and that tools received are the same as those listed on W/O and are effective for the assembly being built.
Obtain appropriate engineering drawing(s) for assigned job if drawings are not with order. Initiate planning or engineering change requests for pre-planned jobs, as required.
Set up assembly tools per tooling instructions or drawings. Make sure all locators are correct for particular model configuration. Hand fit parts by setting them up in weld or other types of jigs using table vise, drill press vise, hand clamps, hose clamps, clecos, rounding rings, MIT's (Miscellaneous Tools) and ST's (Standard Tools).
Prepare detail parts by scribing trim lines, making rough cuts, sanding, grinding or trimming parts to remove excess material, tapping out dents, expanding (sizing), swaging, beading, and deburring as necessary, using tools such as band saws, disk grinders, nibblers, expanders, and cone sanders.
Deliver fitted details to weld area to be welded. Select drills, reamers, and or countersinking tools for pilot and full size holes per drawings or work order. Drill and/or ream holes in parts, assemblies, in proper sequence and to correct size (per drawing requirements) using tools such as drill motor, reamer, Winslow, 90-Degree Power Vane, or Quackenbush.
Disassemble parts and de-burr holes using chip chasers, de-burring tools, and files to prepare for installation of fasteners. Apply sealant, alodine, primer, adhesives, or special finishes as required by work order, drawing, or Boeing (BAC) specifications. Handle and dispose of hazardous materials (e.g., paints and sealant) in approved manner using personal protective equipment.
Determine and obtain correct type and size fasteners from roto-bin (e.g., hi-locks, rivets, bolts, nuts O-rings, and fittings), per drawing, work order, BAC specifications. Install detail parts and fasteners in correct sequence per work order using correct tools (e.g., rivet gun and bucking bar, lock bolt puller, power screwdriver, torque wrench, C-squeeze, riveting machine, ratchet wrench). Sell in-process checks, (e.g., fit checks, torque, pressure test, OK to close) to inspection as required. Attach insulation to duct assemblies as required.
Check work after completion of each operation in job, and check completed job to ensure it is complete per drawing and that there are no defects. Put completed job or reworked job up for inspection as required. Maintain personal and tool certifications, as required. Contact lead/supervisor when assistance is needed (e.g., if there are questions)
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians.
Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Current Boeing employees working in Puget Sound and Portland must submit an Employee Request Transfer (ERT) to be considered in the eligible candidate pool. Resumes of current Puget Sound Boeing employees submitted via Careers at Boeing will not be considered.
This is an hourly position governed by the IAM Collective Bargaining agreement. High school graduate or GED preferred.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
experience with math that includes addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals and fractions
experience with various types of hand held power tools
experience using computers and learning new computer systems
experience utilizing and following detailed work instructions, reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, or specifications
experience in a manufacturing or assembly environment
Contingent Upon Program Award
Optical Assembler II
Currently looking for an Optical Assembler II for an opening in Santa Barbara, CA. The ideal candidate will posses at least 2 years in an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
Job Responsibilities for the Optical Assembler:
- Manufacture medical video camera products to specified work orders.
- Follows engineering drawings, manufacturing assembly instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Operate a variety of hand tools and light manufacturing equipment.
- Perform tasks such as but not limited to cleaning, mounting and assembling intricate optical, electrical and mechanical components using mechanical fasteners and adhesives.
- Follow released assembly instructions and engineering drawings while adhering Good Documentation Practices.
- Follow strict quality requirements for material traceability and proper handling in a medical device manufacturing environment.
- Assemble sub-assemblies and final product to specifications with the use of measuring equipment, specialized hand tools and microscopes, making decisions in proper fitment.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years experience in an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment
- Experience with light duty machines and hand tools, working under a microscope as well as computer/data entry.
Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm
Santa Barbara, CA 93111
The Radar and Electronics Warfare Group at Leidos in Ridgecrest, CA is seeking an entry level Apprentice Assembler. This opportunity is associated with our Aircrew Electronic Warfare Tactical Training Range (AEWTTR) Program. The successful candidate will perform duties including Assembly, Production, and Installation of electrical/mechanical/logical subsystems and systems for complex Radar, Electronic Warfare, Instrumentation and Communications Systems used by US and Allied Training and Test & Evaluation Ranges.
Responsible for providing assembly, manufacture and installation of electrical, electronic, logical and mechanical assemblies and subsystems as assigned by Manufacturing Group Manager and/or Senior Engineering Technologists and/or Journeyman Assemblers. Works under close supervision and/or guidance of senior Assemblers, Engineering Technologists, and Manufacturing Group Manager.
Requires a High School Diploma and or AA/AS or Technical Trades Certification and less than 1 year experience related to building, assembling, installing electrical, electronic, logical and mechanical assemblies, subsystems and systems. Requires ability to learn to solder wires, connectors, and circuit boards.
Requires ability to learn use of specialized hand and power tools, and test equipment typically used in manufacture and testing of electronics, electrical, logical and mechanical assemblies, subsystems and systems. Requires ability to learn to read, understand and interpret detailed electrical/mechanical/logical line drawings, assembly drawings, schematics, and work packages either in hardcopy or electronic/database formats. Requires ability to gain certification as Certified Solderer.
Preferred general experience includes experience involving assembly and manufacture of electrical, electronic, digital, and mechanical components and subsystems.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 31,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.17 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2017. (NYSE: LDOS) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Electro Optical Assembler II
Optics 1, Inc., a Safran Group Company, is a technology leader in the design, development, and production of Integrated Electro-optical Systems for commercial and government applications. Leveraging our multi-disciplined engineering expertise in optics, electronics, software and mechanics, Optics 1 is able to design and deliver state-of-the-art electro-optical integrated systems.
The Optical Electronic Assembler is responsible for assembling, aligning, testing and configuring optical, electronic, mechanical components. Work is performed in accordance with released procedures, drawings, schematics and wiring tables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions including, but not limited to:
Perform a wide variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations.
Clean and assemble optical assemblies.
Assemble cables, plugs and wire harnesses.
Proficiency working with hand tools and using adhesives.
Ability to read and follow work instructions.
Record test and build data into databases as assemblies are tested.
Responsible for maintaining a clean, orderly and organized work area.
Responsible for safe handling of all solvents and epoxies.
Responsible to assure conformance to quality standards, including serialization and packaging prior to shipment.
Maintains excellent attendance record, works independently and is reliable.
Ability to effectively train co-workers at various work stations.
Ability to perform preventive maintenance on production equipment.
Proficient at all levels of production (assemble, align and test) on a product line.
Overall knowledge of inventory control.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Five years of assembly experience
Ability to perform well and maintain production flow under noisy and disruptive situations
Excellent dexterity and good eyesight. Requires assembly of small components and fine adjustments to close tolerances
Experience with ESD safety requirements
Experience with optics handling and cleaning
Ability to work independently.
Use of measuring tools and hand tools
Able to fit and bond parts and mechanical parts using adhesives to meet specifications and requirements
Experience with optics handling, bonding and cleaning
Achieved IPC610 soldering certification
Able to self-check and inspect work in process.
Able to stand for extended periods of time
US Citizenship or Permanent Resident
Experience working in a Lean Manufacturing environment
Experience with 5S housekeeping practices
Familiar with standard shop practices used in defense-related industries
Experience with ISO-9000 series of standards or other similar standards
Experience working in an ITAR environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Fluency in the English Language is required
Basic skills in MS Office Suite of programs including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Experience with an ERP system a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Tasks involve the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, but which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (5-10 pounds). Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or work station.
While performing the aforementioned job duties, the employee mainly works in a professional office setting that is relatively quiet and has temperature control systems.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers.
No phone calls please.
Optics 1, Inc. offers a full benefit package, plus a very competitive salary.
EOE/AA/M/F/Vets – U.S. Protected Individual status required (U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, asylee, refugee or temporary resident (as defined at 8 USC 1160(a).
Assembler Level 2
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on printed circuit card assemblies. Ability to work from diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts, and use hand and/or power tools.
May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test production or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications. Expected to read and comprehend assembly parts lists, assembly drawings and any related reference documentation.
Builds in accordance with IPC-610 (and other) quality standards. Troubleshooting of process parameters to improve yield.The SMT Operator will set up the screen printer, SMT pick and place machine, and reflow ovens to insure all quality aspects for all assembly projects are being met. This is for 1st shift Skill/Experience/Education
Three years experience with Surface Mount Technology (SMT) equipment Three years experience working with SMT material.
Must be clearly defined on the resume for max rate.
IPC-610 Certified IPC Specialist J-STD-001 Certified IPC Specialist NASA Certifications Knowledge of flow line assembly One year experience in IPC-610 and/or J-STD-001 soldering Demonstrated printed circuit knowledge and experience Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment Good written and oral communication skills Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions Experienced with working with hand tools used in building circuit card assemblies Experienced working with a microscope
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!