Hanover Park Job Description Sample
Cna, Certified Nursing Assistant*
FULL AND PART TIME **SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR SOME SHIFTS**
At Symphony of Hanover Park, we value the contributions of every care provider and team member. We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.
Symphony Care Network is certified as A Great Place to Work for 2019-2020! We couldn’t be prouder of our teams. We understand that the satisfaction of our teams results in the highest quality of care for our guests.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will:
- Assist our residents with activities of daily living including but not limited to: showers and grooming, patient safety, and charting
- Document all patient care in the electronic medical records system
- Promote the highest level of customer experience at all times including family members, visitors, and co-workers
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Certification per state requirements
- Ability to work every other weekend
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or apply in person at:
2000 Lake Street, Hanover Park, IL 60133
Activity Assistant Weekends - Must Have Healthcare Experience
Are you energetic and have a positive attitude? Are you over 18?
Do you enjoy games, arts&crafts, and able to use a computer?
Symphony of Hanover Park is looking for a Weekend Activity Assistant to join our team!
Symphony of Hanover Park is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
Required skills and qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- One year of related experience, preferable in health care
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work occasional evening, every other weekend and some holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
- Assessments and timely charting in a fast paced environment
- Assist our residents’ with activities to provide social communication, entertainment, exercise and relaxation for our residents.
- Lead group and individual resident activities
- Complete required record keeping per facility policy
- Ability to plan, organize, and lead activities
- Previous experience as activity assistant in long term or short term healthcare setting
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Must pass criminal background and IDPH requirements
Symphony of Hanover Park
2000 W. Lake St. Hanover Park, IL. 60133
Food Service Lead Worker - Keeneyville School District
Stocker (Closing, Part-Time) Availability 2Pm-10Pm
Contract Position For Speech Services In Illinois
Orthodontic Assistant Job
First Year Tax Professional
Love kids? Interested in a part time position working for a mission driven company?
Just named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies for the third year, Right At School is passionate about providing a wide range of affordable enrichment and child-care programs before, during and after school to as many students, parents and schools as possible.
If you're committed to inspiring a love of learning through Innovation-Driven, Locally-Inspired, and Efficiency-Obsessed education, join our team!
You’ll drive the mission by:
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Deliver dynamic Right At School curriculum to engage children in academic and social character building that expands school day learning in a meaningful way
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being and attention of all children while supporting homework completion, leading fun fitness activities, and guiding children at play
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety and well-being and attention of all children
- Meets regularly with the Program Manager regarding professional progress and team accountability
Ideal Candidates will have the following:
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Works well in a team environment
- At least 1 year of experience working with children under 13 years of age
- College credits in early childhood education, child development, elementary education or a related field preferred
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and commitment to healthy living
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; CPR, Mandated Reporter training, TB test, etc.
Benefits of being a Child Care Teacher with Right at School:
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ disguised learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including: free before and after school childcare, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short-term disability, life insurance, etc.) and medical based on eligibility
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!