Hanover Park Job Description Sample
CDL A Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Cdl-A Local Truck Driver
Local CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Get Home Nightly!
Are you tired of driving over the road? Summitt Trucking may have the perfect local opportunity for you!
More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry. Operating as a family-owned business, Summit understands the value of treating our drivers like family.
Local CDL-A Truck Driver positions are filled as needed and drivers enjoy:
$18-$22 per hour
$.50 raises every 6 months
Hazmat and tanker endorsements preferred
Start getting home nightly! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Dedicated Cdl-A Truck Driver
Dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver Opportunities - Join Marten's Fleet Today!
Marten Transport is hiring CDL-A truck drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer!
Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you’ll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driver opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
22 years old with current CDL-A
At least 12 months’ recent OTR experience
Vendor Manager - Pet Supplies
The Vendor Manager, Pet Supplies is responsible for building and managing relationships with our products/services suppliers. As the primary liaison with our vendor partners, the VM’s goal is to ensure mutual success. S/he serves as point person for new vendors, maintains communication flow with existing vendors, drives promotional activity, and collaboratively resolves a wide range of issues that may impact timely delivery of quality products/services.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Manage vendor relationships with the goal of being a great business partner and driving vendor and ASC profitability metrics.
- Responsible for vendor-related communication, helping VP and Directors set national strategy and promotional activity, vendor agreements, and reporting.
- Evaluate and recommend potential new vendors using criteria established by ASC management (e.g., product fit, capacity, quality standards, performance results).
- Negotiate vendor agreements, establish clear company expectations, and provide training to familiarize new vendors with company business processes and systems, as necessary.
- In coordination with ASC- Sales and Marketing and VP, Vendor Management, work with vendors on business planning and promotion implementation to create mutually beneficial strategy for ASC, vendors and our customers.
- Monitor vendors’ delivery reliability, quality and accuracy; track and analyze performance to identify and manage risk and potential disruption to customers.
- As interface between vendors and ASC, keep vendors informed on any business developments and/or changes in the marketplace that might affect demand for products/services.
- Communicate all potential impact issues to Senior Management as appropriate with a goal of timely and effective resolution of vendor issues.
- Adhere to corporate standards relating to team management, conflicts of interest, vendor, customer and business partner communication, and interactions with peers and superiors.
This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list; other duties may be required. These duties and responsibilities are subject to change at any time.
Do you have the following qualities?
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with vendor relationship building, contract management, budget control, performance metrics analysis, purchasing/demand forecasting best practices
- Ability to balance strategic thinking and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, research, problem solving, decision making skills
- Proven success in managing complex vendor relationships, and effective negotiation skills, using a variety of techniques/strategies
- Superior communication, interpersonal skills with all levels of internal and external audiences
- Effectively handle multiple, concurrent projects requiring judgment and initiative
- Ability and willingness to work with purpose and a strong sense of urgency
- Ability for limited travel, 10%
Your education & experience should be similar to:
- Associate’s degree or above in related field preferred; relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Five+ years vendor relationship experience, preferably in high-volume, high-turn consumables and/or hard goods
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience using relationship management software desired
- AS 400 experience preferred
- Office environment, low noise level
The required physical abilities to perform this job:
- Primarily sitting, with some walking, standing and bending
- Able to hear and speak into telephone
- Close visual work on a computer terminal
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate keyboard, mouse and other technical instruments
At Animal Supply Company, we connect passionate people, trusted brands and committed retailers to bring pets the very best. We provide the knowledge and support to help our partners grow. Together, we help pets live happier, healthier lives. Because when pets thrive, the people who love and care for them do too.
Our love of pets inspires the work we do each and every day. Many of us have worked with top brands for decades—forging strong connections with innovators large and small. We love discovering a new product with that something special. And we love supporting our retail partners' needs. Simply put, we love our jobs!
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Regional Company Drivers
WE STARTED REGIONAL, THEN PERFECTED IT.
This is Arnold Transportation, the Original Regional Carrier. For 75 years, we've kept this country moving and our drivers happy.
Super Regional Drivers:
- Assurance Pay of $1,000.00, Earn up to $0.48 CPM!
- Home Every Other Weekend for 48 hours!
- 2 Day $1,000.00 Orientation Pay! This increases your weekly income over the 1st 60 days!
- We don't travel the NE or NW!
- Paid Vacation!
- One of the best CSA scores in the industy!
- No slip seating! 85% of our Equipment is 2015 or newer!
- No sliding pay scale. Paid all miles loaded and empty!
- One of the best benefit packages in the trucking industry!
- Rider and Pet Friendly!
- Approximately 25 to 1 Driver to fleet manager ratio!
Cdl-A Regional Truck Driver - WI
Regional truck driving jobs are available now at NTB!
Guaranteed home time and our new pay increase make these regional routes a top choice for Wisconsin drivers.
NTB needs qualified drivers to run freight out of our Meijer Pleasant Prairie facility. This regional truck driving opportunity offers frequent, predictable home time and higher pay through our new pay increase! Experienced CDL-A truck drivers in the Kenosha, WI, area enjoy competitive rates, safety and production bonuses, full insurance benefits, opportunities for extra pay and more:
Guaranteed home time
Higher mileage rates through our newly enhanced pay package
Bonus opportunities for safety and production
Full benefits (medical, life, dental, optical)
No East Coast miles
95% drop & hook
Production and weekend incentive
Pickup and drop pay
Detention and breakdown pay
Holiday & vacation pay
Our regional lanes are a great fit for Wisconsin drivers who want better trucking opportunities. Start earning outstanding new pay and GUARANTEED HOME TIME today by completing our online form!
Part-time positions also available!
Experienced driver requirements:
Good work history
Must be at least 21 years of age
No DUIs in the last 5 years
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
Each applicant will be reviewed on individual basis.
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.50 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years.
No more than 3 major moving violations in the last 3 years
CDL A Owner Operator Dry Van Truck Driver
OWNER OPERATORS & LEASE PURCHASE
For over 30 years, Celadon Trucking has worked to develop strong relationships with leading retailers to ensure that drivers always have reliable and consistent freight to haul.
Drive for one of the nation’s leading carriers while driving as an Owner Operator or Lease Purchase driver for Celadon. We’ll keep you loaded and running to keep you earning!
Celadon Owner Operators are paid on a sliding scale:
Sliding Pay Scale
Pay is based on a sliding scale based on loaded miles
All empty miles are paid at $0.94/mile – no fuel reimbursement on empty miles
Fuel surcharge paid based on DOE average
We won’t “nickel and dime” you:
No trailer rental fees
Celadon pays the fuel tax
No Qualcomm fees
No cargo insurance
NEW Guaranteed dock detention pay – starts after 2 hrs
Mostly no-touch, drop & hook freight
100% Lumper Reimbursement
Drive some of the top, most reliableequipment in the industry when you drive for Celadon.
Lease Purchase Program
Celadon now offers a driver-friendly, internal lease purchase program. We offer affordable weekly payments and flexible buy-out options. Ask your recruiter to learn more.
Get on your way to starting your career as a Celadon driver by applying today!
DRIVES YOUR SUCCESS
Premier Equipment • Consistent Freight • Dedicated Support
Grit. Open-Mindedness. Efficiency. Spirit.
Celadon goes the distance for you. Join the team today.
We're always hiring:
Solo, Teams, Owner Operators, Dry Van,
Temperature Controlled, Dedicate
CDL A Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!