Hardening Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Heat Treat Induction Hardening Operator
Superior Group is in search of a Heat Treat Induction Hardening Operator for our client in Hudson, WI This role would require candidates to perform the following job responsibilities: Set up equipment, gather and record test results, section parts and evaluate induction hardened hardness, case depth and pattern.
Evaluate drawings for the proper selection of tooling (inductors and quench hardware), and writing programs/recipes for induction hardening. Hardness testing. Review and approve induction hardened production samples against manufacturing quality standards and engineering drawings.
Liaison with manufacturing, engineering and technical staff. Work with all levels of the company to maximize productivity as
System Hardening Analyst
Raytheon Blackbird Technologies is looking for an experienced cyber System Hardening Analyst who will join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network. Responsibilities will include:
Work within the CISO team to promote best network security engineering practices supporting this network while focusing on cyber device hardening. Disabling unwanted SUID and SGID Binaries Ensuring operating systems are up to date, especially security patches and uses security extensions Manages Ports, Protocols and Services on assigned systems Investigates suspicious activity on assigned servers Enforces secure password management practices Identifies and disables unnecessary software or processes Research problems and recommend solutions to improve system security posture Drive policies and compliance in supporting the CISO. Contribute information technology hardening knowledge in improving the security architecture Harden information technology systems per U.S.
Government and commercial industry best practices Must have at minimum 4+ years of relevant work experience The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization.
Desired Skills: Experience with cyber security development projects and programs for U.S.
Government and/or commercial clients Experience with process development and deployment Experience with and knowledge of network, security and IT best practices Experience with NIST-800 (Series) - specifically NIST 800-123, DoD STIGS Familiarity with Data Encryption for secure communications Experience removing unnecessary software on servers.
Experience with SSH Hardening Excellent writing skills Required Education: Bachelor of Science Degree with a major in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Engineering, Science, or a related field. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Desired Certifications: DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II; CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), CISM, CRISC, GCIA, ISSEP, ISSMP, GCIH, GCFA, CSLC 109957 Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Security Engineer - AD Hardening
This position is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets through data security analysis, incident response and investigation of violations, and consultation during system development, acquisition and implementation.
#1 - Active Directory Hardening, provisioning - have a deep Microsoft security background.
Can participate in security planning and strategy.
Responsibilities: : Define and lead programs that support and align with a cloud based online service strategy and engineering requirements for evolving information security services, mechanisms, and safeguards.
: Lead the development and implementation of security policies and procedures, control standards, and operational practices.
: Partnering with engineering, program management and operations personnel within the service delivery organization to implement changes to process and technology.
: Developing metrics that demonstrate current risk state, indicators of progress, and business alignment for those activities.
: Lead the on-going operational security assessment and measurement of information security risk objectively and consistently.
: Analyzing threats and current security controls to identify gaps in current defensive posture.
: Identify appropriate technology/data sources and drive the collection of data necessary to effectively evaluate threats.
Qualifications: : 5+ years' professional experience in cloud-based or online services security engineering, or service engineering.
: 5+ years' experience in cloud-based or online services Compliance related activity : 5+ years' experience in Program Management, creating a security framework, SIRRP process and forensic handling methods : 4+ years' experience creating a reusable security framework working with Corporate security and broader corporate programs : Has worked or been part of an online service compliance team for more than 5+ years and has completed more than 2 annual audit cycles.
: Demonstrated critical thinking skills; familiar with tools for structured decision making.
: Able to form working relationships and drive alignment with diverse stakeholders.
: Excellent written and oral communication skills; can effectively communicate complex technical concepts.
: Able to drive multiple parallel projects in different phases at the same time, and has been involved in at least 3 Cloud-based/online services scale projects : 5+ or more years' experience in working on large-scale online cloud based services.
: Experience and understanding of cyber security in one or more of the following disciplines: network engineering, Windows Server, SQL Server, Active Directory, public key infrastructure, web applications.
: Preferred to have certifications in one or more of the following disciplines preferred:
CISSP, networking, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, information security.
: Familiarity with MOF or ITIL preferred.
: BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or a related field or equivalent experience is preferred.
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Please reference JO #AS13422 Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at To download our FREE Mobile Apps "MBG Jobs", visit
Machine Operator | Plating Machine
- Follow procedures for polishing dies, polish dies for set amount of time
- Follow procedures for nickel plaiting dies, nickel plate dies for set amount of time
- Check titration levels and perform other tests as needed
- Adjust chemical mixtures daily to yield perfect results
- Improve processes and procedures to achieve overall efficiency standards
- Clean polish and nickel tanks on a weekly basis
- Quality check of all dies to determine if they can be moved to the next step in the production process
- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards at all time
- Communicate with all other departments to ensure customer requirements are fully met
- Any other tasks as instructed by leads, supervisors or managers
- Assist other Finishing areas when needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to chemical fumes or airborne particles as well as moving mechanical parts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Mostly standing and walking work. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., 40 hours per week with occasional overtime on Saturdays.
Preferred Education & Special License(s)/Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- OSHA Hazwoper 40 hour, preferred but not required.
- Prior plating experience.
Kocher+Beck USA L.P. is an equal opportunity employer.
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
CNC Lathe Operator - Machine Operator
Established Troy, Michigan Tool Manufacturer needs CNC lathe operator-experienced only-
- Must be able to program, edit, and set up cnc lathe to make parts from prints
- Must have own tools, and transportation
- Manual lathe and mill experience a plus
Good wages, health care, paid vacation.
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment.
Since its inception in 1990, Coast to Coast Forms has consistently outperformed as a provider of concrete shell building systems, delivering high quality and cost-effective workmanship. Our success comes from a steadfast commitment to the client’s vision, a culture of balance, integrity, leadership, and loyalty. Our passion for collaborative building practices can be seen in our projects that range from Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Okeechobee Counties.
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
CNC Machine Operator / Set Up Operator
We are opening a second location and we are seeking CNC Machine Operators to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Set Up or Operate CNC 3, 4, 5-axis Mills, CNC Lathes, Citizen Swiss Style Screw machines, 9-axis multitasking machines
- Signing off on full measurements of first part and showing operator how to run the machine or part
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with machine tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to read print measurements
We offer full benefits with 60% of employee's premium paid by employer. We are running two facilities and at both locations we have 3 shifts available. Day shift runs from 8am-5pm, Mid shift runs from 4pm-1am, and Third Shift runs from 12am-9am. Shift differential is offered for Mid Shift and Third. We also offer a 401K program.
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!