Hardness Tester Job Description Sample
Principal Electrical Engineer - Analog & Radiation Hardness
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
No matter the assignment, Northrop Grumman is committed to being a leader in Cyber, Logistics and Modernization, Autonomous Systems, C4ISR, and Strike. For us, it's about more than just performing. It means realizing the values that define us: responsibility, trust, integrity and protecting freedom worldwide. These values inspire and unite our people- who make everything we do possible.
The Engineering, Sciences and Technology (ES&T) organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
The Hardware Engineering team at Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is looking for you to join our team as a Principal Electrical Engineer - Analog & Radiation Hardness based out of Woodland Hills, CA.
What You'll get to Do:
Utilize knowledge/experience in Radiation Hardened electrical/electronics design.
Responsible for detailed design of Analog circuits and sub-systems.
Design tasks include system level requirements analysis, sub-system level requirements development, conceptual design, preliminary design, and detailed design through design verification and transition to production.
Analysis tasks include detailed circuit modeling, simulation and analysis, signal integrity analysis, electrical stress analysis, and worst-case circuit analysis.
Additional Northrop Grumman Information:
Northrop Grumman has approximately 85,000 employees in all 50 states and in more than 25 countries, we strive to attract and retain the best employees by providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are receptive to diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve our toughest customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of the most technically sophisticated products, programs and services in the world.
Our Values. The women and men of Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.
Our Responsibility. At Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.
What We Can Offer You:
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your package will include the following:
Paid Time Off
o Education Assistance
o Training and Development
This position may be filled at a higher level based on the requirements listed below.
Level 3 requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics Engineering with 5 years of relevant experience; Master's degree in Electrical, Electronics Engineering with 3 years of relevant experience.
Level 4 requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics Engineering with 9 years of relevant experience; Master's degree in Electrical, Electronics Engineering with 4 years of relevant experience.
Additional qualifications for both levels are:
Electrical circuit design.
Circuit modeling and simulation.
Knowledge of Radiation Hardness for electronics circuits
Circuit and sub-system test and troubleshooting.
U.S. Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Masters' degree in Electrical Engineering.
Direct experience in Analog circuit design.
Direct experience in Radiation Hardness for electronics design.
Circuit board design.
Signal integrity analysis.
Worst case circuit analysis.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Jr. Tester With Selenium
Duration: Long term
In-person Interview is MUST
Description of Work:
· Designs test plans for complex distributed systems in accordance with overall testing strategy
· Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and execute manual and automated test scripts
· Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
· Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary and provide test coverage analysis based on automation results
· Regularly leads team through preparing and estimation sessions to define acceptance criteria, ensures that the team's
acceptance criteria for stories and tasks is appropriate and being met universally
· Quality Assurance to ensure full functional testing of new features being added every sprint, as well as full regression
testing for all previously implemented functionality in every sprint
· Collaborate with development organization to understand how development changes affect ongoing Automation efforts
· Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test object developed and test environments used
· Assist in the creation of test project status reports and metrics and provide weekly and monthly status to the
· Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
· Bachelor’s degree and 0 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 0 years of relative experience, or 4 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
· 1 years of experience in developing and maintaining automated testing framework and infrastructure.
· 1 years of experience with Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid, and SQL Server
· 6 months of experience with Unit Testing tools such as Junit, TestNG, and Cucumber.
· 6 months of experience in developing automated test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, acceptance criteria, test data, investigating, and debugging test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary.
· 6 months of Core Java technical expertise including JEE, Frameworks (Struts, Spring), object oriented design and design pattern.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
· Experience in working in an Agile Development environment and automating application developed in Agile Development environment.
· Experience in integrating project testing with continuous-integration process.
· Experience in capturing and reusing automated Unit Test cases, Test Stubs and Drivers and other development test objects
· Experience in using risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain and execute automated test suites to perform automated dynamic testing
· Understanding of build tools like Maven, ANT.
· Understanding of version control tools like Git, SVN
· Understanding of Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Docker
· Understanding of AWS.
· Excellent team building skills, including cross-functional team building
· Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint
· Experience in using VersionOne and HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
· Proficient in Extensible Markup Language (XML) and Object-oriented programming skills
Location: Reston, VA
Client will sponsor Public Trust. Candidate must be clearable.
Work Status: U.S. Citizen or Green Card
Position Status: Long term, Open ended Contract
Our client is looking for QA Tester candidates for a position located in Reston, VA. The client is a well-known consulting firm with clients in both the public and private sectors. Qualified candidates for this role will have experience in both testing and developing test scripts.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Some experience testing for Agile (Novice experience accepted)
- Experience with testing automation strategies
- Experience with functional testing and development of test scripts
- Understanding of Defect Management process
- Experience with testing administration tools (Rational, CQ, etc.)
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, & Dallas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Location: Lansing, MI
5 years of working experience in a formal SDLC/STLC process and testing methodologies; and adherence to good testing practices
Expertise in planning, designing and execution of complex testing solutions including Functional, Regression, and End to End testing
Proficiency in ID'ing Test Scenarios, Creating and update Test cases, Test data, Executing test cases, Logging & Tracking Defects in Quality Center
Effective communication with Project Managers, test Leads, System Analysts, Developers and BA’s
SAP FICO or tax testing experience
Ability to Multitask - Excellent communication skills and ability to work with business
Bachelors Degree - required
HP ALM Experience
QA & ITIL Certification
Desired Automation Experience in tools – Worksoft, Selenium, UFT
SAP TRM experience
The Test Consultant who aligns with the process & frameworks and leverages templates & tools of TCOE to provide support for overall test designing, test planning and test delivery in the assigned project and ensures that all agreed deliverables of the in scope Testing services like System testing, SIT, Regression Testing and Testing Phases like Test Design, Test Execution, Defect Management are planned, tracked, delivered and reported as per agreed quality and timelines in mandated tools and templates.
Gather the requirements in Quality Center Requirements Excel Template and upload requirements to Quality Center.
Depending on the Project demand, Create/utilize existing test cases in QC test case template, review with QA Leads, map the fields to match with the fields on Quality Center and upload them.
Map the requirements to test cases in Quality Center and Peer review the same with QA Lead.
Gather test data necessary for testing and document the same.
Execute Pre-system, Unit/String, Integration test cases and Log any defects in Quality Center and report the same to QA lead.
Re-test the test cases impacted after the defect fixes, Update the defect status on Quality Center and escalate any issues to QA Lead. Also document re-test results and report the same to QA Lead.
Attend all the team meetings.
Functional Tester With API Automation Knowledge(Soap UI & Groovy)
We currently have the below urgent requirement with our direct client. If you are fine with the JD pls revert with updated resume and rate to email@example.com
Role: Functional Testers with API Automation knowledge (SOAP UI & Groovy)
Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Start date: ASAP
· REST/SOAP Webservices automation
· Agile/Scrum team experience
· Java or Groovy
· Jenkins/Go-CD Pipelines knowledge
· SQL DB
6+ Months contract
Locals / Need to attend In- Person interview.
Qualified candidate should have a Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related degree or 3-5+ years of relevant work experience. Previous experience with Test Automation including development of test scripts and Agile software development preferred.
C2C Candidate are OK on this role
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Mid Level Technical Analyst / IT Tester
Looking for a Mid-Level Technical Analyst/Tester to support our client by performing Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) of various types of systems and applications, including custom software as well as commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products. IV&V activities consist of documentation review, process assessment, and independent testing. The Mid-level Tester will be primarily responsible for reviewing requirements/user stories, designing and executing test cases/scripts and documenting test results. Testing assignments will include preparing for and performing functional testing. The ideal candidate will be a professional, energetic, motivated self-starter that is able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. Additionally, the candidate must be a team player who is able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Must be willing to work on site in DC metropolitan area on a regularly basis.
What you’ll do
- Performs independent verification and validation for assigned projects
- Review and analyze technical artifacts and report findings
- Research industry best practices or regulatory requirements
- Supports the development and delivery of IV&V deliverables (test plan, test cases, mapping documents, reports, etc.)
- Proficient in manual testing
- Excellent plus: experience with automated regression, performance and load testing
- Excellent plus: Momentum financial experience
- Supports project manager with planning and scheduling activities and risk identification/mitigation.
- If necessary, supports IV&V integration with DevOps and leads the automated/load testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technical disciplines
- Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Must be able to communicate clearly with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with IEEE, INCOSE, CMMI standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 5-7 years of proven software testing experience
- 5-7 years of hands-on functional testing experience that includes:
- Test case development and execution
- Defects Identification and ability to follow client defect lifecycle
- Knowledge of RTM
- Daily test status and tracking reporting to team lead
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task across numerous work streams
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
QA Tester II
Job Title: QA Tester II
Location: Tualatin, Oregon
Duration: 12 months
PREFER LOCAL CANDIDATES IN PORTLAND, OR AND SEATTLE, WA AREA
Skills: Selenium Web Driver, java, C#, TestNG, SQL, HTML, JSON, SOAP, XML,functional, integration, etc. testing, CSS, XPATH, OOP concepts, Patterns (PgeObject Pattern), GIT, ALM or JIRA, CI (Jenkins)
Brief Job Description:
- Advanced knowledge and experience of manual and automated testing, including designing complex test cases, execution, documentation and defect tracking.
- Able to solve complex problems, analyze & test possible solutions and communicate back to the team.
- Works independently with minimal guidance and works well with a team.
- Working with team size 8-10
- Advanced experience in developing automated testing frameworks, thorough understanding of testing best practices, exceptional communicator
- #years’ experience required: 2
- Experience in the Utility industry.
- Knowledge of Oracle applications (CC&B, Customer Care & Billing, MDM).
- Team player, positive attitude with a desire to learn new technologies, exceptional communicator
Quality Assurance Tester
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: Quality Assurance
Location: Birmingham, AL
Position Status: Contract (at least a year)
Our client is looking for Quality Assurance candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL.
- Must have experience with Postman – tool used for API Testing
- Scripting Knowledge
- Financial application experience is a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!