Hardware Assembler Job Description Sample
Hardware Design Engineer III W/ 8 Years Experience
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUSTHAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
• Experience with systems requirements gathering, definition, and documentation capture for physical hardware and for customer provided software
• Ability to interpret customer intent and translate into written physical hardware requirements
• Ability to apply knowledge of system lifecycle (i.e., physical hardware, network growth, hardware reusability, and ease of deployment) to system designs
• Ability to interpret and create logic diagrams and Bill of Materials (BOMs)
• Ability to perform power analysis, hardware interface compatibility analysis
• Attention to detail and excellent communication skills and the ability to work with OEM vendors to define hardware configurations and review/evaluate quotes
• Understanding of computing architecture concepts to include but not limited to the following:
o x86 compatble Processor's
o x86 compatible Memory Architecture
o RAM memory types (DDR3, DDR4, R-DIMMs, LR-DIMMS)
o Storage (HDD, SSD, NVMe)
o Networking (1GE, 10GE, 40GE, 25GE, 100GE)
o Hardware Interface Protocols (e.g., RS232, Ethernet)
• Experience conducting equipment evaluations
• Experience as an administrator of LINUX
• Experience with scripting languages (PERL, JAVA, PYTHON, or others)
• Understanding of electrical concepts, electrical interfaces, and signal communications
• Exposure to Linux, cloud computing, SIGINT, distributed applications, networking technology.
|REQUIRED: Minimum eight (8) years experience analyzing complex hardware systems for SIGINT solutions.|
|REQUIRED: Proficient analog design skills, such as power supply design, audio circuitry design, and experience with vehicle bus interfaces.|
|REQUIRED: Proficient digital design skills, such as processor/memory interfaces, logic design and timing analysis.|
|REQUIRED: Proficient in high-level logic design using very high speed integration circuits (VHISC) hardware description language (VHDL).|
|REQUIRED: Proficient in hardware debugging techniques.|
|REQUIRED: Proficient in the use of test equipment, such as: Digital Sampling Oscilloscopes, High-speed Logic Analyzers, Network Analyzers, and Spectrum Analyzers.|
|REQUIRED: Proficient with schematic entry; experience working with board layout and assembly vendors to get printed circuit boards built.|
|REQUIRED: Proficient in working with software developers to debug hardware/software integration issues.|
|REQUIRED: Experience providing hardware project development support, which includes the generation of new ideas, specifications, analysis of systems, interfacing with communication/network subsystems and generation of related documentation.|
|REQUIRED: Experience providing hardware engineering expertise to the program in a leadership role to analyze complex hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, network design, and other technical hardware issues.|
Delivery Driver / Assembler
Curry ACE Paint and Hardware Curry ACE Paint and Hardware is an independently owned family operated neighborhood hardware store located in Quincy, Ma., Hanover, Ma. and Braintree, Ma. Our brand promise for over 72 years has been to exceed our customer's expectations every customer every time.
Curry ACE Paint and Hardware is an equal opportunity employer. Immediate opening for full-time Delivery Driver and Assembler. Must be flexible with schedule, able to work in different locations and have a clean driving record.
Willing to train, but mechanically inclined is a must as drivers are also responsible for assembling product. Shift will include one weekend day to accommodate customers. Good hearted, honest, trustworthy, friendly and personable are must have attributes.
Schedules are based on the delivery needs of our customers. Drivers are responsible for pulling and processing orders. Assembling orders if needed and delivering to home addresses.
Drivers are also responsible for business-to-business deliveries as needed. Building grills and seasonal items will fill any down time. Delivery drivers must be 21 years old or older. Must be able to lift 100 pounds or more
Clean driver's record
Must be able to lift 100 pounds or more
Hardware Store Repair Person - Small Engines/Windows/Etc
R. W. Shattuck Ace Hardware is local hardware store that has been serving the Arlington community since 1857.
We pride ourselves on always providing exceptional customer service to every customer, every time. We have a steady repair shop business that includes screen and window repair, glass and plexiglass cutting, tool sharpening, lamp rewiring, and occasional product assembly such as grills or wheelbarrows. Additionally, we are an authorized Stihl and Toro dealer/service center, so we are always looking for qualified small engines mechanics.
If you are handy, pleasant, and organized then this may be the perfect position for you! If you are clean, organized, thorough and take pride in your work then we may be the perfect employer for you. We have great working conditions and a great staff.
Compensation will be commensurate with skill, experience and ability. If you are right for this position you will be giving yourself a raise! Responsibilities include: • Interacting with customers • Managing computerized repair orders • Ordering & Receiving parts • Hands-on repair work Benefits Include: • Medical & Retirement benefits (Full-Time Only) • Employee Purchase Program
Standing, Walking, Lifting at least 50lbs.
Hardware Engineering Technician
Advanced Acoustic Concepts, LLC, a joint venture between Leonardo DRS and Thales USA, is a technical leader in the fields of sonar systems, sonar signal processing, acoustic training systems, and open architecture system and software integration. The venture focuses on emerging areas in the undersea warfare domain where the customer has identified mission-critical needs. For additional information about Advanced Acoustic Concepts, please visit our website at http://www.aaccorp.com.
Title: Hardware Engineering Technician I
Job Location: Lemont Furnace, PA
Provides routine technical support to engineers and scientists on standard components, devices, material, products, processes and/or equipment.
Involved with the design, development, modification and analysis of products and devices within the systems design of the hardware engineering team. Troubleshoots and diagnoses problems with existing processes or products and makes modifications and improvements as needed. Compiles and evaluates process or product design and test data. Evaluates and recommends design approaches to meet production requirements for new or improved products or processes. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and test of hardware engineering products. Interacts with engineers and assemblers to define process improvements and/or necessary modifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Support engineering with routine engineering duties and/or hands-on tasks and works independently on daily tasks
Novice technical expertise, familiarity with the shop/laboratory and equipment
Assists in design, build and/or procurement of new or improved machines, tools, fixtures and material handling equipment and coordinating the implementation
Under direction, responsible for completing process documentation, bill of materials, route sheets, etc
Reviews project instructions and drawings to ascertain test specifications, procedures, objectives, test equipment, nature of technical problem and possible solutions, and to support the design for manufacture
Devises, fabricates, and assembles new or modified electrical and/or mechanical components or assemblies for products
Under direction, sets up and conducts tests of units and components
Analyzes test results related to the design and test objectives and adjusts equipment to bring within specifications Records these test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test methods
Assists in the creation of documentation to maintain equipment
Assists in the development of plant layouts, manufacturing methods and process improvements
May coordinate maintenance projects
Monitor electromechanical assembly, disassembly and rework for accuracy and identify potential instruction(s) improvements. Some test and repair of various electronic products and mechanical assemblies
Work from complex wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches and running sheets of significant complexity
Design and/or test prototype assemblies and production units
Capable of performing related engineering processes
Interpret and follow documents such as SOPs and safety rules
Ensure compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements applicable to the company in accordance with State and Federal regulations and any applicable certification required to maintain the certification
Interface with other departments to assure efficient flow of information and materials
Position requires the ability to coordinate several activities at the same time, and to reprioritize in response to changing operational conditions
Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
Requires a High School Diploma/GED
Must demonstrate strong decision-making and leadership skills
Experienced in the use of various computer applications, including Word and Excel
Experience with MRP a plus
Prior DoD Electronics assembly experience (preferred)
Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude
Good interpersonal communication skills
Lifting up to 40 lbs. occasionally
Walking, Bending, Standing, Stooping: up to 50% of time
Climbing, Sitting: up to 75% of the time
Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time
AAC works on a 9/80 compressed work schedule, where employees work 80 hours in 2 weeks, and off every other Friday.
Advanced Acoustic Concepts, LLC; DRS Technologies, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #MCSS
Door Assembler Todco
Cut head seal
Collect panels needed per stack up
Determine hinges and rivets needed per work order / print
Clean / Re-drill holes as needed
Rivet or bolt hinges and other hardware as required
Attach serial number decal
Quality control inspection
Replace or assist other production employees
Move material in or out of production work areas
Communicate with Supervisor about production
Meet standards of production (Qualitative / Quantitative)
Complete all necessary paperwork and ERP system updates
Communicate with Supervisor about material and equipment needs
Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Plant Manager
OHD Required Annual Safety Training
Ability to effectively read work orders and blueprint
Ability to operate equipment
Ability to effectively use measuring devises
All the above are general duties and responsibilities that are essential job functions but do not represent the job duties in its entirety. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship
High School Diploma
Electronic Assembler - Aerospace Components (Temporary)
L3 Electron Devices Division is the industry's foremost domestic manufacturer of high-power radio frequency amplifiers used in satellite communications and radar applications. In addition to offering a full range of microwave- and millimeter-wave amplifiers to space and defense customers, we also develop and manufacture state-of-the-art electric thrusters for satellite station keeping and interplanetary spacecraft propulsion.
L3 EDD is a division of L3 Technologies, a Fortune 500, top-ten U.S. defense prime contractor and supplier of mission-critical technologies to commercial, government, and military customers.
We currently have a temporary opportunity (3-4 months) for an experienced ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER at our Torrance, California location. In this position you will primarily be responsible for the final assembly of traveling wave tube amplifier (TWTA) units which includes fold-up, cover installation, clean-up, and visual final review of units prior to delivery. This involves mechanical assembly, torquing hardware up to 25 in/lbs., measuring and weighing units, and lifting units on plates weighing up to 40 pounds. You will also build high-voltage modules and power supplies utilized in spacecraft and other applications. You'll perform unit assembly and integrate these electronic power conditioners with our TWTA products.
You may also be assigned to assemble electronic components used in Microwave Power Modules and other non-space or military RF amplification products.
You will need at least three years of electronic component assembly experience that includes soldering to printed wiring boards, point-to-point inter-lead connections, and harness inter-connections between subassemblies utilizing high-voltage solder techniques including solder balls. Other qualifications that will enable you to perform successfully in this position include:
Good mechanical skills, including the ability to attach electronic parts using fastening hardware and torque tools, install covers on power supplies, and attach electronic hardware to fixtures.
Requires the ability to perform torquing, staking, and bonding processes and accurately use calipers, measuring tapes, and weight scales.
You must be familiar with proper ESD procedures for handling products, and be able to install and remove various electrical connectors and other components.
The ability to read and understand engineering drawings and detailed assembly aid instructions is necessary.
Must be able to lift items weighing up to 40 pounds from a cart to a table top, and then lift and move items on table top as required.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required
You must be able to meet EDD's solder certification requirements; a current J-STD-001 certificate is required.
Selected applicant will be an employee of, and payrolled through, L3's temporary labor vendor.
- In use on satellites, land-based devices, and airborne platforms that meet the critical needs of our customers, our products have a proven history of high reliability. Be a part of that heritage by putting your unique skills to work with us as we develop and manufacture some of the most advanced products to be found on – or above – the planet. As you contribute to our success you'll enjoy competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a small-company atmosphere with the backing of a Fortune 500 organization. If you've got what it takes to be L3, we look forward to hearing from you.
To learn more about L3 Electron Devices, visit us at www.L3T.com/edd.
L3 Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity
Nl-19-106 Hardware Engineer
(Multiple Candidates Needed): Candidate is desired to have experience with the Integrated Air and Missile Defense (AMD) as well as Army/Joint Command and Control (C2) systems. Candidate must have working knowledge of hardware engineering processes related to requirements, development, integration, and testing.
Candidate must be able to work in a technical team environment characterized by frequently changing tasks, new priorities, and quick responses. Candidate must have strong problem solving skills. Candidate must have the ability to perform moderately complex tasks under general supervision and the initiative to understand current program procedures.
Candidate needs a fundamental understanding of complex systems and apply that knowledge to resolve issues. Candidate must have experience creating and documenting plans/procedures, analyzing results and creating reports. Candidate must have good writing/communications skills as well as being able to interface with internal and external customers and users.
Candidate is desired to have a Bachelor of Science degree in a related field. Candidate must possess an Active Secret Security Clearance. This is a full-time position, located in Huntsville, AL.
Hardware & Software Asset Analyst – Tanium
|Title:||Hardware & |
Software Asset Analyst – Tanium
|Location:||On client site in |
Lunarline is looking for a Hardware & Software Asset Analyst to join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess network threats such as computer viruses, exploits, and malicious attacks
- Determine true threats, false positives and network system misconfigurations and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the analysis of tool outputs and providing recommendations for improving the overall security posture of the client
- Conduct heavy analysis of asset data to aggregate multiple data inputs and put assets into context to identify vulnerabilities and potential gaps
- Work with suppliers of data (e.g., WonMug, Cisco ISE, StealthWatch) to maximize efficiency and accuracy of data feeds into Splunk. Advise suppliers of potential features in their tools that could be activated to improve security (e.g., TrustSec and Security Group Tagging in ISE)
- Analyze data imports into Splunk for accuracy and completeness; compare data from the various network security tools to identify overlaps and search for gaps.
- Conduct initial triage assessments of findings from network security tools
- Engages with other internal and external forces to get and share information to improve processes and security posture
- Troubleshoots application connectivity and performance through log analysis and network captures, etc.
- Understands how the Hardware / Software Asset Management program of a large enterprise should work is needed to support the team.
- Experienced information security practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
- Experience with endpoint management systems (e.g., Tanium, SCCM, BigFix, Symantec Endpoint
- Strong Splunk experience in creating effective dashboards, hunting cyber threats using event correlation, and acting on machine intelligence to remediate vulnerabilities and risk to the enterprise
- Netflow analytics for compliance and threat hunting
- Ability to map application components to identify security problems and provide solutions
- Experience with Flexera/B|DNA, Splunk, BMC Atrium, ServiceNow, and enterprise network infrastructures
- Experience with ForeScout CounterACT, Cisco ISE, MobileIron, and Tanium
- Project planning experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Microsoft office suite of applications
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- The following certifications (more than one is required):
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications, CISSP, CEH, SFCP, GCIA, ISSEP, ISSMP, GCIH, GCFA, CSLC, CISM, CCNA, or CCNP
Senior Hardware Design Engineer (Automotive/Adas)
At CTS Corporation, we are at the forefront of technology, delivering innovative sensing, connectivity and motion solutions to enable an intelligent, seamless world and better tomorrow. We are a leading designer and manufacturer of sensors, actuators and electronic components in a variety of markets from medical to automotive, with four global designer centers and nearly 5,000 employees.
We are rapidly expanding and have positions available in our two Chicago area Design Centers, Lisle and Elkhart. Our Northern Indiana Elkhart Design Center has among the lowest cost of living in the nation with the option of suburban or urban living. Our Lisle Illinois Design Center on Chicago’s west side offers Suburban or Urban living. Both are close proximity to the nation’s leading universities and a short drive to downtown Chicago, opening up all the possibilities of world class arts, entertainment and professional sports.
Leading the way take more than talent: it takes great people who are passionate, creative and collaborative. People who are innovators and maintain the highest standards in safety and quality. If this sounds like you, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The Senior Hardware Design Engineer will be responsible for providing technical design expertise to the new product development and launch function. He/she will also be responsible for product design engineering and/or analysis support of certain product series in development/production phase.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Perform hardware design and development activities from initial concept to production implementation including but not limited to initial schematic development, circuit simulation, WCCA, and board debug testing.
- Provide oversight of board development functions including PCB layout, DFM/DFT, generating Gerbers, and prototyping.
- Support selection and specification of electrical and electronics components.
- Conduct, coordinate and track electrical/electronic hardware failure analysis, root cause investigation and corrective implementation.
- Perform technical design review within the organization and with customers at concept, design validation and production sign-off stages.
- Manage electronics related technical documentation.
- In-depth understanding of BLDC motor commutation and control theory.
- In-depth understanding of basic DC/DC power converter(s) physics and applications.
- In-depth understanding of power electronic components physics, simulation models and applications, including TVS, Zener diodes, Schottky diodes, BJTs, power MOSFETs.
- Proficient in one of the following simulation software: PSpice, LTSpice, MATLAB Simulink.
- Proficient in circuit schematic capture/PCB layout design CAD software desired (preferably Altium Designer).
- Hands-on experience in vehicle communication system including but not limited to CAN, LIN, SPI, both applications and implementation on the embedded software level desired.
- Harsh environment electronics experience (-40 to 150C with high vibration) desired.
- Bachelor of Science Degree (or above) in Electrical Engineering or related engineering disciplines.
- 5+ years of progressive electronic/electrical components, circuits and systems design engineering experience in the automotive or related industry.
- 5+ years of electrical/electronic circuit simulation and control analysis, preferably on automotive electrical power systems.
- 5+ years of electronic embedded system hardware and software controls experience in the automotive or related industry.
- 6+ hours a day sitting at desk and working with computer screen.
- Exert up to 20 lbs. of force to occasionally lift electrical testing equipment/electronic hardware.
- Occasionally attend meetings at night (after 7:00PM), and/or early morning (before 6:00AM).
- Occasionally work over the weekend.
- Occasionally travel overseas.
Synergy ECP is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business SD(VOSB) that was formed in July 2007 with Headquarters in Columbia, MD and is made up of talented, dedicated staff to provide a broad range of services to the defense, intelligence and health care industries.
In an ultra-competitive environment, Synergy ECP has thrived by adhering to our name, making sure excellence is displayed by our Employees, to our Customers and by Improving Performance (ECP).
It’s what sets us apart, enabling us to be an autonomous yet agile business that delivers huge results - showing we’re ready to meet our customers’ evolving demands.
Synergy ECP has earned a client list that includes numerous Fortune 100 companies, in addition to multiple branches of the US government and military services.
Synergy ECP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Other Requirements:U.S. Citizenship
• Strong background with Cisco routers/switches/etc.
• EMC equipment and storage solutions
• Linux/Unix sys admin experience and familiarity with VMWare
• Analyzes and recommends hardware specifications for project-unique or modified commercial hardware
• Prepares Mean-Time-Between-Failure and Mean-Time-To-Repair analyses
• Conducts site surveys; assesses and documents current site network configuration and site-unique requirements
• Recommends specifications for hardware acquisitions
• Prepares engineering plans and site installation Technical Design Packages
• Develops hardware installation schedules based upon set-up, integration, and test timelines
• Prepares drawings documenting as-built configurations at each site
• Prepares site installation and test reports
• Configures computers, communications devices and peripheral equipment
• Trains site personnel in proper use of hardware
• Prepares installation guides, field test procedures, and troubleshooting guides
• Analyzes hardware specifications and system/subsystem requirements to conceive and document a practical design for hardware components to include servers, network devices, transmission media, storage devices, user interface devices, and special processors
• Prepares functional requirements and specifications for hardware acquisitions
• Ensures that problems with operational hardware have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user's requirements
• Assists with preparing installation guides, field test procedures, and troubleshooting guides
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!