Harness Puller Job Description Sample
Wire Harness Assembler
Minnesota Staffing is searching for dependable individuals looking for an excellent temp/hire opportunity with a great company.
This customer is a leading manufacturer of HVAC control panels in the country.
This position is 6:00am-2:30PM Monday/Friday with some overtime
Qualified candidates will be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen/background check and:
Follow schematics to build wire harnesses
Crimp terminals on wire
Document QC and resolution logs
Maintain a safe and efficient work area
There are only a few openings so please call to set up an interview
2724 Rice Street
Little Canada, MN 55113
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Find the right employees or your dream job with Minnesota Staffing Inc. We are a locally owned staffing and employment agency in St. Paul, Minnesota, with more than three decades of staffing experience.
Receive one-on-one personalized service when you trust your staffing and employment to Minnesota Staffing Inc. We work with small to medium businesses, distribution facilities, and warehouses. Our agency isn't age, gender, or income-specific with our staffing services.
At Minnesota Staffing our staffing services provide employees in several fields, from manufacturing and medical assembly to warehousing and office work. We have several job postings that are frequently updated, so keep checking back for more employment opportunities.
Wire Harness Design Engineer - Automotive, Vehicle-Based (Permanent)
Our long-term client, whom are based in Eastern Portland are on the lookout for 3 Electrical Engineers (Harness Design), Junior to Senior, to work within the automotive industry.
- 100% to be completed onsite in Portland.
- Design electrical systems and components for vehicles.
- Be part of a team of engineers who design & document process whilst designing new cable harnesses.
- Will also work on improving current harness designs
- Integrate control systems into those vehicles.
- 5+ years of experience designing electrical systems (ideally in automotive design).
- Knowledge of Pro/Engineer, PTC Creo or Wildfire
- Experience with CREO Schematics or similar
- Knowledge of safety industry standards.
- Able to work on multiple projects at any one time.
Salary on offer is dependent upon experience. Our client also offer a healthy benefits package.
If this is of interest, please apply & follow it up with a call to Dylan at X4 Tech Staffing on 718 360 0568.
New Business Development/Account Executive--Cable And Harness Assembly
Independently research, target and call on new opportunities nationwide based upon Compulink’s core competency in military and commercial cable and harness assembly.
*Must be able to identify, penetrate and close new business opportunities. Candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and to be self-motivated and self-directed.
*Primary focus is to target and drive new business development to defense contractors and large original equipment manufacturers nationwide.
*Set up, attend and promote CompuLink cable and harness assembly through industry specific trade shows.
*Strong group presentation skills are required. Must be able to present and differentiate the corporation in regard to quality, engineering, production and technical capabilities.
*Technical aptitude in connectors, cable, molding, or sales experience in electronic contract manufacturing is required. Knowledge of cable and harness assembly market and associated customer base is a plus.
*Candidate must possess the ability to travel nationwide on a regular basis.
*Compensation includes a base salary plus commission commensurate with experience.
Position is located in St Petersburg, FL
CompuLink offers a competitive base salary with unlimited earning potential, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, and paid time off.
Today is the day you make the decision to grow more and earn more!
For immediate consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Must be a US Citizen or a Permanent Green card holder to apply.
Wire/Cable Harness Assembler
Growing electronics company seeks individual with knowledge of wire/cable harness assembly. Job requirements include:
- Ability to set up and perform cable/wire harness assembly with knowledge of crimp theory.
- Certification in IPCA-620 preferred.
- Knowledge of crimp and hand tools.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and read schematics and assembly drawings.
- Attention to detail a must.
In addition, experience in printed circuit board assembly including surface mount/through hole, touch up and soldering preferred.
Great opportunity to work in a well established, growing company!
Wire Harness Technician
Growing company currently seeking a Wire Harness Technician to join their team!
Wire Harness Technician Pay: $11/hr
Wire Harness Technician Hours: 1st shift (6:30
AM- 3:00PM)Wire Harness Technician
- Soldering electronic components
- Wire harnessing
- Assisting with construction and assembly
- Monitoring inventory levels and performing physical inventory counts
- Maintaining stated quality standards, and a clean and efficient workspace
Wire Harness Techinician
- No experience necessary!!
- Crimping, splicing, and panel shop experience is a PLUS
- Ability to work successfully in both a team and independent environment
- Basic understanding of electrical principles and electronics
- Proficiency in crimping small-gauge wiring
- Proven ability to solder through-hole parts and small components
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver license and own reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a drug screen
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration, or call Carly at 330-926-9009. All qualifying candidates will be scheduled to come in for an interview ASAP!
Electrical Schematic & Harness Design Engineer
Electrical Schematic & Harness Design Engineer | New Holland, OH | 2018-6743
Required Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Off-Highway or Commercial Vehicle domain experience required
- Experienced in Electrical Systems and Harness Design
- Expert knowledge of CREO Cabling for harness routing
- Knowledge of electrical schematics tool - VeSys
- Knowledge of electrical schematics and flat harness drawing
- Knowledge of electrical wiring design
- Knowledge of Capital Tools
L&T Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status or any other federally protected class.
We have an open culture where collaboration and creative ideas thrive. We are an equal opportunities employer and sucker for illustrious talent. We are traditional when it comes to believing in hard work, integrity, empathy and accountability. We are modern in building technology solutions to fuel the business transformation of our customers. And we are quite familial in our concern for the health and well-being of our most valuable asset – you. Regular medical check-up, yoga sessions, celebrations, sports and cultural activities form part of the work life at L&T Technology Services.
Electrical Engineer - NX 3D Wire Harness Routing
Job Title: Electrical Engineer - NX 3D Wire Harness Routing
Location: Portland, OR 97217
Duration: 12+ Months
- Design and develop vehicle 3D wire harnesses, clipping and brackets to mount components and systems using Siemens NX CAD..
- Coordinate and execute the packaging development and documentation for all Mechatronics owned electrical /electronic devices and their mounting systems.
- Create and maintain detailed part and assembly drawings.
- Assist with selection of proper materials, tolerances, finishes, fasteners and production methods.
- Analyze and provide creative, technically sound solutions to problems encountered in validation and production.
- Apply Client and industry drafting and design standards, including GD&T.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree or related engineering degree preferred but not required.
- Siemens NX CAD experience required
- Create 3D wire harnesses, clipping and brackets to mount electrical components.
- Previous electrical and electronics packaging experience preferred.
- A general knowledge of automotive systems preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as personal computer office automation skills are required.
OLSA Resources is recognized as one of the top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses, and has received the Best of Portland Engineering Award.
Please bookmark our webpage to refer to during your career search as we are adding new opportunities daily: http://www.olsaresources.com/
Urgent! Wire Harness Technician Need IN Roswell!
SelecSource Staffing has TEMP TO HIRE aposition for Wiring Harness Assembly Technician in the Roswell, GA area!
Responsibilities for this position include:
Ability to work with specialized assembly tools and machinery including:
- Schleuniger cutting machine
- Hand crimping tools
- AMP Press
- TE Connectivity
Experience making bill of material corrections and documenting assembly procedures.
Ability to suggest improvements and support the quality control process
Understand the difference between A/C and D/C voltages and able to accurately and timely perform all wiring assembly
Accurately assemble wire harness and cable assemblies while using terminating, continuity and pull testing
Technical background or college degree preferred; HS or GED required
EXCELLENT ATTENDANCE AND RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO WORK!
Strong written and verbal skills and ability to meet deadlines
Ability to interpret electrical schematics and have knowledge of electronics, control systems or diesel engines
Must have experience assembling wire harnesses
Ability to work within a project team with limited supervision and perform tasks within an acceptable timeframe
Please go to www.SelecSource.com and choose the Atlanta Branch. Fill out the online application and survey that follows. Once you have completed those steps, call our office for an interview. Our number is on our website.
Cable/Wire Harness Lead
MUST SPEAK VIETNAMESE! First shift position. PAY IS $13 - $16 per hour, DOE. Lead the activities related to the Cable and Electronics department including staffing, scheduling, coordinating, and planning to meet the goal of 100% on time delivery. Must be familiar with Cable and Wire Harness and electronics assembly.
· MUST be able to create cable/wire harnesses
· Lead staff by organizing and prioritizing work load to meet customer needs.
· Follow lean manufacturing principles.
· Demonstrates teamwork and respect by working constructively with co-workers to achieve the best results possible.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma/GED
· Training in supervision and leadership preferred.
· Ability to interpret blueprints, schematics, and technical materials.
Working conditions are normal for manufacturing environment.
We have grown to a full service recruiting and placement company helping to provide employees for Temp to Hire and Long Term or Project Driven/Seasonal assignments for Office Support, Clerical, Customer Service, AP & AR as well as Light Industrial for Manufacturing & Production (machine operators, mechanics, line workers), Warehouse (Order Pulling, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory, General Labor and Lift Truck). We also offer recruiting and staffing for skill specific Direct Hire positions.
Wire Harness Assembly
Job Title: Wire Harness Assembly
Job Location/City: St Louis Park, MN
Type of Job: Full Time – Trial to Hire
Shifts: 1st Shift (5:00 am – 3:00 pm) 2nd Shift (3:15 pm – 1:00 am)
Pay: $11 per hour
Our custom wire harness expertise includes initial design and engineering, prototyping, component and final product testing, cost control programs, and manufacturability studies. While most of our products are produced at our Minnesota facility, international outsourcing is available. In addition to the ability to provide virtually every type of electrical component, EWP also has custom injection molding, splicing, ultrasonic welding, braiding, and wire marking (hot stamping) capabilities.
Cutting and Stripping
Production capabilities at EWP include cutting, stripping, and hot stamping wires of nearly any type or size.
Innovative methods such as heat sealing to insulate tight, difficult-to-access portions of our customers’ products.
With our complete injection molding capabilities, EWP can supply a wide range of custom and automotive-style molded connectors.
Ultrasonic welding technology to ensure effective and reliable copper wire splices. Of course, mechanical splicing is also available when specified.
Has a full range of mechanical terminating capabilities including Amp, Packard, Deutsch, Panduit, Molex, and many other product lines.
Equipment includes braiding machinery, providing the ability to encase wire harness sections with strong plastic filament for added protection and durability.
Please apply in person at our ATA Robbinsdale office, or you may apply online at www.atlasstaffinginc.com/service/products/robbinsdale
If you have a resume available, be ready to present it with your application.
We accept applications Monday – Friday, from 6am – 5pm
ATA Staffing, Inc.
4080 W Broadway Ave Ste. 116
Robbinsdale, MN 55422
Phone: (763) 537-1225
Atlas Staffing is one of the largest locally owned staffing providers and employers in the Twin Cities. In 2012 we employed over 12,500 people in the metro area. Atlas Staffing was founded in 1985 and has grown to 14 locations covering the entire Twin Cities metro area and surrounding cities. We take pride in servicing our clients with the most qualified talent and strive for excellent customer service. Atlas Staffing partners with our clients to staff in a variety of fields including manufacturing, office, and management. We can provide employees on a seasonal, trial to hire, or direct placement basis. With our knowledge of each field and their specific challenges, our local recruiters ensure that our clients receive the finest professionals and our associates find work in line with their training experience and expectations.
Whether you need employees or employment, call the Atlas Staffing office nearest you today.
The Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal 2012 Book of Lists ranked Atlas Staffing second in the top twenty five largest temporary employment firms
We are proud members of the Anoka, Elk River, Princeton, Shakopee, Minneapolis Regional and North Metro Chamber of Commerce
We are proud members of the Lake Street Council in Minneapolis
We are proud members of the Biz-2-Biz local chapters
We are proud members of the Minnesota Staffing and Recruiting Association
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!