Harp Action Assembler Job Description Sample
Field Action Process Team Engineer
Much has been said and written about FCA and the state of the American automotive industry, but the most important part of the story is being written now. FCA is creating a global industrial powerhouse. Every new day and new challenge brings the opportunity to drive your future. You'll get involved. You'll take risks. You'll leave your mark. Come and blaze new trails with us!
The FCA Quality organization is currently seeking a highly skilled, solutions-oriented Field Action Process Team Engineer to join the CTC Quality team at our FCA US Headquarters and Technology Center in Auburn Hills, Michigan. This position offers the selected candidate an opportunity to be an integral part of a company whose focus is to change the automotive landscape. The Engineer is the focal point of contact for supporting electrical engineering service actions for all radio hardware and software flashes arising from assembly plants and cross-functional teams. Service actions will be attacked using specific assembly plant data when issues are beyond plant control or radio issues requiring service actions once a permanent corrective action has been implemented. The Engineer must be knowledgeable about radio hardware and software issues. The Field Action Process Team Engineer will have experience in managing cross-functionally and possess a broad knowledge of the automotive industry, supplier, engineering and quality landscape.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
Lead the creation, approval and implementation of radio and electrical engineering quality service actions
Lead cross-functional teams to gather information required for financial approval for service actions
Present service action cost and customer impact to the corporate quality director on a weekly basis
Display effective communication skills to support meetings at all levels of the company, including senior leadership
Work independently on projects and push to timely completion
Report out on projects to immediate or senior management teams
Maintain a strong interface with the plants' resident engineer
Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
Automotive experience with solving production/build, quality and warranty issues through design and product changes
Experience in an assembly plant/manufacturing environment
Cross-functional work experience with product engineering, manufacturing, suppliers, SQA, manufacturing engineering, and industrial engineering
Analyzing internal and external quality data
Knowledge of automotive radio hardware and software flashes
Advanced Technical/ Engineering degree or additional technical experience with radios and electrical engineering release
Certified Green Belt or Black Belt and/or other advanced technical problem solving
8 years of automotive experience
Radio or EE design/product engineering release experience
Experience with quality tools - DFMEA/PFMEA/DVP&R/ PPAP/ PSO / APQP/ GIMS/8D/control plan
Experience working at an automotive supplier and/or assembly plant
Kansas Outdoor Americorps Action Team
Our program focus is in three areas; to assist emergency management agencies at disaster sites in response and restoration efforts; to restore, develop, and mitigate the loss of environmental resources within public managed lands and finally; to develop new partnerships in outdoor recreation and form outreach support groups through public presentations and education to schools, civic groups and local governments. Team members will serve on a variety of service projects related to the environment, environmental education, outdoor facility development and renovations, recruiting and organizing volunteers and assisting other agencies with emergency disaster efforts.
While serving members receive a bi-weekly living stipend and upon completion of their service hours, they are awarded a Segal AmeriCorps Education Award. This education award can be used for payment of qualified student loans or for paying for current education expenses at a qualified (Title IV) school.
Uniforms provided and required. Service Areas :
Environment. Skills :
None This program does not accept the AmeriCorps application. Please see the "To apply" box for contact information.
Refine Search SUMMARYProgram Type:AmeriCorps State / NationalProgramKansas Outdoor AmeriCorps Action TeamProgram Start/End Date09/01/2018 - 08/31/2019Work ScheduleFull TimeEducation level
High school diploma/GEDAge RequirementMinimum: 17 Maximum: None Program LocationsKANSAS Accepting ApplicationsFrom 08/15/2018 To 10/31/2019 To apply :Phone 6206720745E-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgContactCherie Riffey512 SE 25th AvePratt KS email@example.com://ksoutdoors.com/State-P
Communications Manager, Political Action
With world attention on both the environment and the economy, Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) is where policymakers and business leaders turn for win-win solutions. By focusing on strong science, uncommon partnerships and market-based approaches, we tackle urgent threats with practical solutions. We are one of the world's largest environmental organizations, with more than two million members and a staff of approximately 630 scientists, economists, policy experts, and other professionals around the world. We operate in 22 geographies with unique projects running across four programs. You will be part of a vibrant workplace that welcomes diverse perspectives, talents and contributions, where innovation and results are a way of life.
The Communications Manager, Political Action is a vital member of the federal communications team, primarily supporting efforts related to EDF's advocacy work and EDF Action, EDF's C4 partner.
The Communications Manager, Political Action will help the team in the goal of building the political power necessary to stop the dismantling of environmental protections and work to ensure the success of pro-environment policy goals.
Core responsibilities include building and executing communications plans to amplify and boost EDF and EDF Action policy objectives. In particular, the incumbent will help ensure environmental issues are recognized as political winners, working to amplify EDF Action's engagement in election activities and ensure organization policy priorities are heard in both Washington and on the campaign trail. He/she will also draft and edit promotional and digital content for a variety of owned and earned channels. In this role, he/she will be part of a tight-knit team, reporting to the senior communications director of EDF's political affairs team, while working closely with colleagues on the EDF Action team.
Plan and execute communication strategy, including:
Develop communications plan aimed at advancing organizations policy/political agenda
Cultivate and maintain contact with key political and policy reporters both in DC and beyond the beltway
Organize press events, draft media pitches, reporter backgrounders, press releases, op-eds, social media content, and other materials as needed.
Pitch stories to reporters and develop media relationships at industry trade publications
Participate in planning and idea generation to help optimize our digital efforts
Identify ways to update existing content for new distribution or audiences
Work with consultants and vendors to garner attention to EDF and EDF Action activities
Other tasks as assigned
At least six years of work experience in media relations, working for political organizations; campaigns; federal, state or local governments; or other related entity strongly preferred.
Strong understanding of political and campaign communications.
Excellent attention to detail and strong organization skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize a varied workload, while adjusting to periodic changes to account for new opportunities.
Multilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
Interested applicants should attach their cover letter, writing sample, and resume to the application.
Environmental Defense Fund is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Product Development Program Manager - Action Sports
Opportunity to become a major contributor and work on critical projects for our fast growing business producing a collection of premium goggles, eyewear, helmets, gloves and sportswear designed specifically for today's demanding racer in the global Motocross and Bike markets.
The Program Manager will be responsible for leading product development projects in multiple product lines at 100%. The ideal candidate is organized, passionate about process and quality and able to play the co-ordinator role in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. This role will report directly to the COO and partner closely with our developers to run a process that ensures products progress from concept to production on time, on budget and with expected quality.Roles &
- Track projects and manage cross-functional project teams (including development, design, marketing, brand, supply chain, finance, sales and senior leadership) throughout the end-to-end development process, ensuring on time delivery of high-quality products at scale
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, and monitor progress towards project goals. Track the details and commitments, manage follow-ups and communicate across the various participants to ensure alignment
- Help team members prepare for and lead progress updates (phase gate reviews) with senior management and key participants at regular checkpoints to ensure effective decision making throughout the program lifecycle
- Identify, manage and resolve or escalate risks and problems that inevitably arise. Be a proactive problem solver - by generating possible solutions, facilitating tradeoff decisions and constructively involving different team members and departments
- Develop expertise in 100% product lines to become a key contributor to product direction and strategy as part of the overall product development team
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology-related field or Business is required. MBA is preferred
- 3-4 years functional experience in Product Development, Supply Chain or Manufacturing - somewhere within the core teams working in Product Development process
- At least 2 years of experience in cross-functional project management roles, ideally while holding a Project or Program Management title. Consulting experience can be relevant, but only if the role was hands on and execution focused
- Industry experience in consumer products, ideally with experience in either plastic injection or performance textile product lines
- Experience, or personal interest and knowledge, in action sports product lines, or even better two-wheeled sport product lines a big plus
- PMI Certification is a plus
- Self-motivated individual with proven ability to work independently while managing multiple initiatives at the same time
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management techniques, tools, and methodologies; covering all phases of the project lifecycle
- Excellent time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to enable effective communication and influencing of team members, peers, senior business leaders
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish goals while working across departments
- Proven ability to identify key issues, motivate and empower peers to address them in a way which builds morale, generates ownership and commitment
- Track record of strong organizational skills along with a high degree of detail orientation
- Proficient in online project management, collaborative systems and Microsoft Office (Project, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
100% provides an attractive work environment and benefits including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- 401k with company matching contributions
- Paid vacation
- Employee discounts on 100% product
- Ability to work with a group of motocross, mountain bike and cycling enthusiasts building a great brand
Americorps Logistics Coordinator - Mosaic In Action
Supply & Logistics Coordinators efficiently procure materials, prepare and deliver orders, and schedule pick-ups for each job site with a keen focus on accuracy. They work closely with vendors to procure necessary materials and keep the warehouse organized, stocked and clean of debris and clutter. The warehouse coordinates with the Construction Team to assist with interdepartmental needs and work orders. Supply & Logistics Coordinators ensure that Mosaic In Action is represented in a positive and professional manner by completing each project on time and on schedule, interacting positively with colleagues, maintaining tools and focusing on safety in the warehouse and at each job site.
Project Leads play a vital role in Mosaic In Action’s Rebuilding Program, as they are our volunteers’ main point of on-site contact and actively lead the construction efforts on clients’ homes. A Project Lead is responsible for training and managing around ten volunteers a day keeping them on task, maintaining a safe and clean worksite, monitoring safety and quality and ensuring that all tasks are completed on schedule.
- Deliver orders (tools and materials) to construction sites via company vehicle.
- Must be able to satisfy a Motor Vehicle Records/Driver History Check
- Assist with keeping a clean, safe and organized warehouse.
- Prepare orders made by Project Managers by pulling tools and materials from Mosaic In Action warehouse, or by picking them up from a local vendor.
- Assist with tracking and cleaning tools.
- Develop and track daily and weekly goals.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work site.
- Ensure that each phase of construction is being completed on schedule.
- Ensure that work is of the highest quality.
- Conduct on site orientations for volunteer groups.
- Clearly communicates the homeowner’s story to volunteers.
- Educates volunteers on the area, the effects of the storm, and the history and work of Mosaic In Action.
- Communicate the daily and weekly goals to volunteers.
- Provide effective training and constructive feedback to volunteers who are completing insulation, drywall, mudding, painting, flooring, trim, doors and other phases of construction.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude when working with volunteers.
- Ask volunteers to return and spread the word about the enduring needs.
- Serve as a liaison between the homeowner and volunteers.
- Interact effectively and positively with other team members.
- Learn, understand and perform Mosaic In Action’s expectations for job site and personal safety as outlined in the Construction Manual and Safety While Serving at Mosaic In Action, as well as safety trainings occurring throughout the term
Successful Team Members at SBP are:
- Aligned with our mission to shrink the time between disaster and recovery
- Coachable, curious and eager to learn
- Hard workers who are able to be successful with limited supervision
- Effective problem solvers or very interested in learning how to become one
- Team players who both communicate and work effectively in a diverse group
- Comfortable in a startup or entrepreneurial environment weekly with your direct supervisor to discuss each client’s case.
- Advocate for the client both to outside organizations and internally within SBP.
- Be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Satisfy a Motor Vehicle/Driver History Check showing:
- Class C driver’s license in good standing
- Must be 21 years or older
- 21 and 22 year olds must have clean driving record
- For candidates 23 and older, the following applies:
- No more than two moving violations in last 3 years
- No DWI/DUI in last 5 years
- No major violations in the last 5 years
- Have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Be a citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident alien of the United States
- Satisfy the National Service Criminal History Check eligibility criteria pursuant to 45 CFR 2540.202.
- Monthly Living allowance of $1,373
- An additional $150 monthly housing stipend for individuals who have previously served in AmeriCorps, NCCC, or VISTA.
- Free limited benefits health coverage.
- An education award of $5,920 upon successful completion of each 10 month term.
- Eligibility to postpone repayment of federally-guaranteed student loans during your service term. (The National Service Trust will also pay all or a portion of the interest that accrued during the service period.)
- Child care assistance
- Valuable professional development and opportunities to further your career
- Potential opportunities to travel in order to respond to disaster events
Action Request Center Assistant Lead
For 30 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world's most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
5-190312-8672: Action Request Center Assistant Lead
Fort HuachucaOpen Date3/14/2019 JOB DESCRIPTION
SOS International LLC (SOSi), is seeking an Action Request Center (ARC) Assistant Lead (AAL) to support the Regional Cyber Center
- CONUS in Fort Huachuca, Arizona.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Audit both tickets and performance of team members
Deliver training to team members, ensuring consistency and quality of work through coaching and service desk best practices
Resolve conflicts among the team and escalate when necessary
Provide reporting as needed
Conduct shift change briefings
Disseminate information from leadership to team members
Create Incidents/Tickets, translating user requests into logical format for use by analysts in troubleshooting
Resolve Incidents in accordance with documented procedures
Escalate Incidents in accordance with documented procedures
Perform Quality Assurance with customers/end users
Work with Service Desk Shift Leads to ensure all shift responsibilities are completed
Ensure adherence to team, organizational and company policies and procedures
Assist with team building and mentoring of employees
Assume responsibilities of assistant team lead when necessary
HS +2 years of combined experience in customer service, training, auditing and coaching or AA/AS or BA/BS
Active interim secret clearance or higher
Must be able to work in a dynamic environment where requirements shift routinely
Must be able to type a minimum of 40 WPM
Experience with Microsoft Office products with advanced knowledge of Excel
Must be able to work all shifts to include Days (0555-1425), Swings (1355-1025) and Midnights (2155-0625), as required
Must be able to work weekends and holidays, as required
Experience in coaching others
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent people and phone skills, with the ability of prioritize and multi-task
Knowledge of Information Technology System Management (ITSM) application
Experience working within a call center setting
CompTIA Security+ certification
- Work within an energetic operations center
Tour Guide Action Line
A Tour Guide Action Line welcomes clients and presents luxury Hilton Grand Vacations Club Product information to clients.
What will I be doing?
As a Tour Guide Action LIne you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Utilize company presentation products and concepts during discussions with clients
Present vacation ownership product information to clients as provided on the approved company's fact sheet
Tour location campus and product demonstration with clients
Create and maintain effective communication with clients and provide follow-up assistance for customer satisfaction
Utilize various forms of communication (e.g. in person, telephone, e-mail, and other written correspondence) to interface with clients
Attend department meetings for key information regarding HGV products and updates
Promote a positive work environment and adhere to company core values and policies
Perform other reasonable duties as assigned by management based upon business needs
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
1+ years of sales experience
Able to meet performance metrics associated with the position
Able to resolve complex customer service issues
Able to adapt to and work in a fast-paced environment
Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
Hawaii real estate license or able to obtain a Hawaii real estate license within 12 months of start date
Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
High school diploma or equivalent
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
2+ years of sales experience with the ability to close high-end sales
2+ years of Hilton family brands experience
Asian Services In Action Heathly Food Summer Associate
Each summer, ASIA hosts the HAPI Fresh Farmer's Market, which operates one to two days a week from June through September (Wednesday from 4-7 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm). This market ensures that beginning farmers and food entrepreneurs have the opportunity to sell their produce and other food products, while gaining practical experience with customer service, marketing, and financing. ASIA partners with The Well CDC, which hosts and promotes the Farmers Market on their property at 647 East Market Street in the Middlebury neighborhood of Akron.
In previous seasons, around half of the produce has been Western-style produce, while the balance has been Asian produce that is not readily available in supermarkets or other farmers markets. In order to ensure access for low-income families, the market accepts SNAP, WIC, and Senior Farmers' Market vouchers; ASIA's staff are trained to assess families for food benefit eligibility and to assist them with county benefit applications. The primary goal for the VISTA Summer Associate is to increase access for both farmers and neighborhood consumers to participate in the HAPI Fresh Farmers' Market.
The general responsibilities include the following: fostering community support for the market; helping promote the market; keeping accurate weekly records of market activities; understanding both the farmers and the consumers' needs for the market; and, in conjunction with ASIA's staff, design and implement strategies to meet these needs. The Summer Associate is required to be on site at the market and be available to vendors and consumers during market operation hours.
Permits attendance at school during off hours, Car recommended, Permits working at another job during off hours. Service Areas :
None Skills :
Recruitment, General Skills, Communications, Community Organization, Computers/Technology, Writing/Editing, Business/Entrepreneur.
Service Coordinator Harp
Position Purpose: The HARP Service Coordinator provides administrative and non-clinical member service support for members of the HealthierLife plan.
The HARP Service Coordinator provides front-line response to members and providers requesting information on or access to Behavioral Health services. The position facilitates access, for clinical case management staff, to non-emergency care and triage requests as well as urgent and emergency care requests.
Coordination and Documentation: Coordinates services and care related to HARP members, including scheduling appointments for Members, arranging transportation to appointments when necessary, obtaining health records from providers, identifying and securing providers for the Members, obtaining and documenting authorization information, placing appointment reminder and follow-up calls,
Complete all required and related paperwork and documentation in information systems/ electronic record (i.e. authorizations, securing provider assignments, etc.)
Data Input and Retrieval: Utilize computer systems in order to input orders, data, authorizations, access records and retrieve pertinent information when necessary.
Troubleshooting Customer Problems: Clarify the member's complaint; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem and expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution.
Computer Literacy: Transcribe, format, input, and edit information or data in order to generate letters, documents, spreadsheets, and authorizations. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Spreadsheets: Create spreadsheets with appropriate data in order to provide others with required operational reports.
Care Coordination - nonclinical: Liaison to providers and care team regarding care processes.
Problem solving of nonclinical issues. Assures timely access to clinical staff for triage and resolution of clinical issues
Care Management & Utilization Management Documentation: Complete documentation of care management support activities and creation and processing of prospective Utilization Management requests
Care Management support: Routine contact with members, providers, and Health Homes to facilitate referrals and follow through on services based on care plan, as directed by Care Manager.; Complete related documentation of support activities.
HARP Program Support: Alert department of any suspected fraudulent activity. Authorizations and closing of cases.
HARP Care Manager Support: Assist HARP Care Managers doing high acuity clinical cases. Assist with reports, generating letters, follow up phone calls, and other requirements.
Other duties as required: Job performance requires fulfilling other incidental or related duties as assigned, assisting and training others, and performing duties of higher rated positions from time to time for developmental purposes.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma required. Associate or Bachelors degree preferred. 1-2 Years Managed Care/Behavioral Health Insurance Experience Preferred
Minimum 1 Year Customer Service Experience: Ensure timely and professional interactions with customers.
Good working knowledge of recovery oriented Behavioral Health services preferred. Good working knowledge managed care insurance concepts and regulations preferred. 1 to 2 years related experience required.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Political Action Committee Operations Analyst II
PAC Operations Analyst II
Responsible for researching, compiling, analyzing, and reporting moderately complex operational data from multiple sources, including unit production, productivity, and/or quality statistics. Assists in defining user requirements, performing user acceptance testing, and/or troubleshooting systems-related operational issues. Assists ongoing production, workflow improvement efforts, training, updating procedures and manages small projects and/or small segments of larger projects.
Please Note - This position is currently in Auburn Hills but will be relocating to Livonia in the third quarter 2019.
Successful incumbents must work well in a team environment but also can work independently. The ideal candidate for this position should have proficient knowledge of principles in accounting, excellent analytical skills, a positive attitude, and be result oriented.
Provide operational support by completing assigned requests to for various customers.
Research issues and provide problem resolution
Escalate problems/issues as needed to the appropriate departments/individuals
Establish and maintain good relationship with internal and external customers/vendors
Provide training to operational staff for existing processes as needed
Service internal/external customers in a courteous and professional manner
Ensure procedures are documented and staff is trained prior to implementation of project
Ensure Project Tracking Log is completed for every project
Represent the department at meetings for upcoming and ongoing projects
Develop standardized test scripts
Review cases daily that are assigned for new set-up under Direct Transmission
Check customers test files and assist customers with corrections if necessary
Perform new customer setups, customer changes
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Customer Service: verbal, written, phone communication skills
Time management and organization
Effective decision making
Demonstrated analytical skills
Travel is not required for this position.
Relocation assistance is not offered for this position.
- High School Diploma (or some college)
- 4 years banking operations experience
- 3 years of experience in Customer Service/Customer Relations
- 3 year of experience utilizing PC based mainframe systems and Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!