Harrison Job Description Sample
At Home Advisor
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues
- Achieving established upselling goals
- Delivering friendly service and support to customers primarily over inbound calls and/or chats
- Typing proficiency maintaining proper grammar at 20 WPM or more
- Desktop or Laptop PC running an Authentic, Validated, native Windows 7, or Windows 10
- Knowledge of relevant software, computer applications, and related equipment or the ability to learn
- Interest in or experience with light or soft sales
- Proper phone, chat, and email etiquette
-Deliver friendly service and support to customers primarily over inbound calls and/or chats-Represent our clients in a positive, professional, and ethical manner while working to exceed customer and company expectations
-Identify customer needs in conversation to match needs with available products and diplomatically handle interactions with potential customers for additional services
-Interact with customers to provide, process, and prioritize information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests for products and services
-Achieve established upselling goals-Obtain customer's information and maintain appropriate security measures for information
-Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving general internet connectivity troubleshooting, application-based email support, as well as wireless and antivirus/firewall configurations in a timely manner
-Research required information using available resources
-Follow provided processes and procedures-Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications
-Accurately process and record call transactions using the designated tracking software
-Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
-Manage time effectively in order to obtain performance criteria objectives
*Note: Exceptions are sometimes made and we certify all new contractors to ensure they are equipped with the knowledge necessary to fulfill their duties. We don't expect perfection right away, and many items listed here are "preferred" or "a plus", but not a requirement. Take note of the minimum requirements and feel free to apply if you feel that you would be a good fit for this position.
$8.00 to $12.00 /hour Plus incentives
Medical Oncologist/Hematologist - Physician Reviewer
Our Client is currently seeking a Board-Certified Oncologist and/or Hematologist to participate in pre-authorization and quality improvement solutions for our oncology and diagnostic imaging solutions. Physician Reviewers determine the medical necessity of outpatient requests using clinical appropriateness guidelines and health plan medical policy.
In this role you would have 8-12 months of in office training then switch over to a home office.They are looking for Physicians who can work 25+ hours. No less.
Successful candidates will:
- Perform physician-level case review, following initial nurse review, of oncology and high-tech diagnostic imaging requests.
- Determine medical necessity of requests using Clinical Appropriateness Guidelines and client-specific health plan medical policy
- Conduct peer-to-peer consultations with ordering physicians, physician assistants, and advanced practice nurses to provide education regarding established guidelines and accepted standards of care regarding studies and site of service.
- Suggest alternative treatments, studies and sites of care to ordering providers when appropriate
- Provide support and educate clinical and non-clinical staff to foster understanding of the principles associated with appropriate use of covered oncology and diagnostic imaging modalities.
- Actively participate in physician team meetings.
- Demonstrate and maintain knowledge of relevant policies and regulations pertaining to medical oncology and imaging modalities.
- Actively participate in groups that develop, revise and enhance clinical appropriateness guidelines
- Perform first level provider appeals of coverage decisions.
- Obtain additional state licensure based upon state regulations and health plan needs
• Demonstrated knowledge of current practice standards in specialty
• Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer literacy with the ability to learn new applications
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task
Independent Sales Representative- Industrial Sales-Account Executive
Industrial sales professionals—if you have the drive to be the best in your field, and if you are ready to transform your expertise and your entrepreneurial ambitions into your own business, we have just the opportunity for you. Join our team at the Torque Gun Company! Founded in 2008 as a subsidiary of HYTORC, we are world renowned as the premier industrial bolting solutions company, providing heavy industry with world-class pneumatic torque tools. We are looking for Independent Sales Representatives who want to start a business selling our industrial bolting solutions.
In this role, you will work in a protected territory and sell our bolting systems and accessories to industrial, commercial, and institutional clients. This is a commission-only position with no cap on your potential earnings. We will provide you with full product training and world class support, as well as an opportunity to start a business of your own with no start up fees. If you are ready to take the next big step in your sales career that allows you to control your own success, financial security, and independence, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- High earning potential, with no cap on sales commissions
- Company pays 50% of earned commission upon purchase order, with remaining balance paid upon receipt of payment
- Product line of patented, industry-leading bolting systems and accessories that improve safety, speed, and accuracy
- Our new HYTORC Washer, launched in 2014, will be the foundation in industrial bolting for the next generation!
- In-field product training
- National marketing campaign for lead generation sales
- Factory-owned regional support centers
- Cutting edge, trendsetting technology products
- A never ending marketplace with a multitude of industries served
- In-field support by industrial specialists
- Full tech support and office support to help you succeed in a niche market
As an Independent Sales Representative, you must be highly self-driven with an exceptional work ethic and a strong drive to succeed. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a commitment to superior customer service.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Successful track record in industrial sales
- Desire to start your own business
- Ability to generate business and build long-term customer relationships
- Strong cold calling, networking, and appointment-setting skills
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to generate accurate quotes
- Superior deal-closing skills
Independent Sales Representative – Account Executive (Outside Sales / Business Development)
Join us and find out why HYTORC is not a job, but a life style!
*Previous experience in one of the following industries helps: All Mines, Refineries, Chemical Plants, Steel Mills, Paper Mills, Fossil Fuel, Gas Hydro & Nuclear Power Stations, Wind Turbine Manufacturers, Erectors and Farms, Water Dams, Shipyards, Land & Off-shore Oil & Gas Drilling, Gas Pipelines, Gas Compressor Stations, Fertilizer Plants (Ammonia Converter), High Rise Construction, Tunnel & Bridge Building Contractors, Crane Erection, Farming Equipment Manufacturers, Maintenance & Dealers, Earth-moving & Off-Road Equipment Manufacturers, Maintenance & Dealers, Plastic Extrusion, Gas, Aircraft & Steam Turbine Manufacturing, Installation & Field Service, Gas Turbine & Combined Cycle in Petro-Chemical Plants, Large Manufacturing Facilities, Hospitals & Airport Generation Stations, Aircraft Manufacturers & Maintenance, Pump, Valve, Heat-Exchanger, BOP, Cracker & Reactor Manufacturers, Municipals, Bus & Truck Depots & Manufacturers, Highway Maintenance, Breweries, Billboard Erection, Stone Crushing, Cement Plants, Railroad Track Maintenance, Train Builders, Army, Navy, Air Force Equipment Manufacturer & Military Base Maintenance, Rocket Production & Launching Pad Assembly & Maintenance, Breweries, Tire, Glass, Rubber Manufactures, Solar Equipment Installation & Manufacturing, Aluminum Smelters, Forging & Casting Plants, All Equipment Builders, All Industrial Installation & Maintenance Contractors for all listed industry.
Quality Control Technician
Primary objective is to ensure the quality of all products through measurement, comparison with OEM samples, and reading blueprints.
- Performs incoming receiving inspection and special test procedures as needed
- Conducts new product inspection
- Measure parts to ensure that they are within specifications
- Monitor warranty returns, track and investigate common returns.
- Track warranty claims, investigate anomalies, and report results
- Perform random quality audits
- Notify Product Manager and others of DMR's and quality issues
- Maintains QC hold room and monitors status with the intent of timely disposition
- Manages supplier PPAP process
- Maintain OE and R&D samples
- Ensure that other employees are aware of proper quality inspection activities
- Maintains metrology equipment and calibration records
- Implements continuous improvement
- high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- must have the ability to lift 70lbs or more
- knowledge of metrology and tolerances
- ability to read blueprints
- excel skills including vlookups and graphs
- knowledge of 8D problem solving
- moderate knowledge of statistics and sampling methods
- strong communication and leadership skills to effectively manage change and interface with management
- self-directed and acts as a change agent to drive continuous improvement
- Ability to handle and mitigate potential conflicts between Quality and Operations departments
Power Stop set the standard when it introduced its first performance brake kit, the 1-Click Brake kit in 2011. Power Stop offers a complete line of application specific brake kits that includes as applicable: performance brake rotors, disc brake pads, brake hardware, brake sensors and calipers.
The Powerstop 1-Click Brake Kit has revolutionized the way consumers purchase their brake parts and take the stress and guesswork out of selecting the right pad and rotor combination while delivering maximum performance and reliability. Don't just Stop ...Power Stop!
No New-Grads. Must possess greater than 1 years hands on nursing.
Seeking energetic and clinically skilled RN/LPN to provide care for medically fragile children throughout the city of Chicago, also including the Southern and Western suburbs. You must have 1 years of hands on experience to be able to work these cases. You will be administering medications, administering feeds through a feeding tube, monitoring and caring for tracheostomies, mechanical ventilation and other interventions to keep these children comfortable in their own homes. Daytime, Nighttime, and Overnight shifts available ASAP. Willing to provide onsite Trach and Vent teaching and training!!!!!
Please contact Linda at 708-424-5222 if you are interested.
NursePower Pediatric Services is a Private Duty Nursing Agency that solely cares for medically fragile children and those that have recently been discharged from the hospital needing intermittent visits and monitoring. We are rapidly growing and expanding into the Chicago proper and Southern suburbs. The families and nurses have 24 hour/7 day/week Clinical and Administration Support from our experienced and skilled Clinical/Admin team for any issues that arise.
We are DSCC approved, ACHC accredited, and in good standing with Illinois Medicaid. and several private insurances. The agency provides training, clinical supervision, clinical inservices, and skills renewal on a regular basis for our diligent nurses.
Financial Software Engineer
Small Proprietary Trading firm in Chicago IL providing liquidity primarily in the Equity Index markets at the CME and CBOE for over 20 years looking for Software Engineers to work on trading and financial systems.
What you will be doing:
- Architecting, designing and implementing applications and services from concept to deployment
- Working on an entire suite of applications and services from the back office to trade execution and management using C#, Win Forms/WPF, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Providing critical support to the company’s systems/operations group and end users.
- Working on projects involving the various Exchange Protocols at a macro/API level
- Collaborate with team members (remote and on-site), consultants, and 3rd party vendors in the application building process
- Assist in training and providing the Company’s operations and system staff with technical information relating to the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of applications and services
- BS or MS in Engineering, Finance, or Computer Science related field
- 1+ year(s) of demonstrated experience in and/or knowledge of/in:
- User interface design and implementation in WinForms and/or WPF
- Coding and tuning multi-threaded application programming (.NET/C#)
- Network protocols, coding, serialize techniques (TCP, UDP, IP Multicast)
- Microsoft SQL Server: Database concepts, creating tables, indexing, TSQL, general SQL syntax understanding.
- TFS Source Control Management (or similar SCM tools)
- Basic/general level knowledge of/in:
- messaging protocols, concepts, and mechanisms (e.g Pub/sub, one to one, one to many, many to many)
- financial concepts and terminology including but not limited to vanilla options and futures
- Concepts, algorithms, and mechanisms involved in basic profit/loss and inventory management
- Be able to work closely with end users, operations and system groups to debug issues and define requirements
- Highly self-motivated problem solver with ability to tackle problems quickly and find solutions.
- Ability to work and excel in a fast moving high stress environment
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts and have interest in financial systems from back office to trade execution and management
- Demonstrated strong analytical and critical thinking skills
For more experienced candidates requirements include 1+ year(s) of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following bonus areas:
- Option Volatility and Risk Management
- Financial modeling/analysis for risk and/or option pricing.
- Creating interop layers/wrappers using .NET (C#)/C++ using C++/CLI and/or bi-directionally directly between C/C#
- Microsoft SQL Server administration and optimization
- Performance tuning and implementation for low latency systems.
- Experience with a messaging protocol/system (e.g. ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ, SBE, etc)
- Experience implementing, troubleshooting and coding systems utilizing FIX protocols, SBE
- Experience with CME, CBOE, or BATS execution protocols/API.
- Developing performance heavy application and services
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience with focus on your efforts
- Salary range commensurate with experience and skillset
- Bonuses based on your and the teams efforts and company performance
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K plan, PTO, Holidays)
- Growth potential to other areas of technology and trading
- Training, experience and exposure to leading technologies in trade execution
- Based on demonstrated performance and production, company offers flexible work hours, telecommuting, and other remote work options
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. No recruiters, please.
Wireless Pricing Manager
- 7-9 year’s business experience, with an emphasis in either marketing, pricing or promotional leadership roles, or financial/statistical modeling; wireless or consumer goods industry experience is preferred.
- Strong project planning and management skills are a must.
- Significant experience leading cross-functional development teams and large-scale initiatives; ability to lead cross-functional teams while handling multiple projects simultaneously is required.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including experience making presentations to senior management.
National Recruiters LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Upscale EGEA Spa in Downtown Evanston seeks experienced Skin Care Professionals with a broad base of Esthetics Skills. Estheticians perform a variety of Advanced Treatments (Laser Skin Care and Hair Removal with our Medical Director) Facials (including Microdermabrasion and Glycolic Peels), Waxing Services and Body Treatments.
Performing our Advanced Treatments, consulting with Clients on the benefits of these Services and the Retail Products associated with them is an essential part of the position.
EGEA is a Full-Service Spa offering a variety of Wellness-focused Services including Facials, Massage, Body Wraps and Glows and Natural Manicure and Pedicure Services.
Entry Level Positions - Marketing And Sales - Full Training
Need Experience? Have a Good Work Ethic? Great Personality?
We provide full training to all new employees! No experience needed!
All of our positions are entry level, which allow for rapid advancement into a marketing management role, and involve working with people on a daily basis. All of our marketing and sales associates are cross trained in all areas of business management.
- 4 Year Degree or relevant work experience
- All positions are Entry-Level and Full-Time.
- We are looking to fill this position IMMEDIATELY.
- Positive energy
- Ability to work well with a team
- Goal focused and results oriented
- A sense of humor
Those selected will gain experience not only in sales and marketing, but also campaign management, advertising, human resources, and team development. Our work environment is incredibly important as well, and we are looking for candidates who work well in a team and can contribute to an exciting and energetic environment.
Coast, Incorporated is a privately-owned marketing and sales firm in Chicago with an expanding client portfolio. We are opening 4 more national offices by the end of 2017 - each run by a manager who started in the entry level marketing and sales position and progressed through our management training program. We prefer to hire, train, and promote from within, because we value the work that our employees put into our company, and believe that effort should be rewarded.
Each employee has the opportunity to get personalized training in various areas of business, including, but not limited to leadership development, planning and scheduling, sales and marketing, organizational skills, strategic management, public speaking, and team management.
Through a mentor program, each employee is able to learn, grow, and develop into the individual and professional that they aspire to be. With the growth of the clients that we represent, there is ever growing opportunity for advancement within the company for driven individuals.
C++ Linux Developer, Programmer, Analyst, Architect, Engineer
We are a highly successful options market-maker head-quartered in Chicago currently looking for a motivated developer to join our engineering team and contribute to the development of innovative low-latency trading strategies that will directly influence our bottom line. Your role will focus on analysis, design, implementation, testing and delivery of key trading system technology using the latest technologies. A pragmatic approach to technology solutions, using the latest open source software will be required. The successful candidate will be given a unique level of exposure to an industry-leading team of options traders who participate fully in the design and on-going enhancements to our proprietary trading platform.
We offer a generous base salary plus bonus ranging from $20,000 to $50,000 paid at year-end. The exact amount depends on your performance and the firm's performance but historically will fall in the aforementioned range. Our work culture is fast-moving, technically challenging, exciting and fun. Extra hours at release and crunch times but mostly normal work weeks since we believe in a work-life/home-life balance. Benefits are excellent including Vision, Dental and Health Insurance 100% covered and 3-4 weeks of paid vacation each year. We have lots of company parties, events and trips you can enjoy if you choose to. We offer complimentary lunches and have a company cafeteria that is subsidized. Reduced work transportation cost plan also. We are located in the heart of downtown Chicago, close to the train station and our Dress Code is casual.
What you’ll do as a C++ Quantitative Developer:
- Design, develop and support our Automated Trading Systems
- Collaborate with quantitative researchers and traders on strategy development
- Plan, design and implement high-quality Linux services
- Engage with traders and developers and articulate ideas clearly
- Build software using Agile methodologies
- Participate in design sessions and code reviews
- Work on cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Design and implementation of database schemas/data storage
Qualities that make great candidates:
- Experience developing low-latency option trading strategies
- Understanding of distributed systems, data structures and algorithms
- Practical use of multi-threaded / multi-core programming paradigms
- Object-oriented design and programming experience
- Familiar with Object databases or similar
- Experience with Linux and Python required
- Understanding of Postgresql and HDF
- 2-5 years of experience developing performant, scalable applications in C++ (and least 2 years with C++11)
- A curiosity and demonstrated interest in C++14 and beyond
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent
Location: Chicago, IL
Our clients include institutional firms in financial services, wealth management, proprietary trading, media and technology, as well as agriculture, energy, metals and other commodities. We also serve independent software vendors, retail brokerages and individual traders, and provide comprehensive online and email marketing services to financial services firms, financial publishers and other subscription service providers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!