Harrison Job Description Sample
Senior Java Developer
Our technology team is looking for a Java Application Developer to help build out our platform in support of our rapidly growing lending business in Chicago. This role will be instrumental in designing and developing a flexible, highly scalable online lending platform. We are seeking a very strong technical hands-on engineer who enjoys solving complex problems and writing great code.
· Create high quality, highly performant code.
· Create technical requirements, software design specifications and other forms of technical artifacts.
· Participate in Agile development activities including sprint planning, stand-ups and retrospectives.
· Ability to work in various layers of the software stack from the database to the UI is a major plus.
· Participate in continuous integration and continuous deployment.
· Stay up to date with tools, trends, and technologies in the FinTech space.
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· 5+ years of hands on programming experience.
· Ability to demonstrate extensive experience with the following technologies and frameworks: Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Microservices, Postgres.
· UI experience a plus (react.js and angular.js)
· Familiarity with automated testing frameworks and experience working with QA automation engineers to implement a testing strategy.
· Experience with cloud hosting on Amazon AWS including managing and creating AWS EC2 instances, S3 storage management, Elastic Beanstalk,
· Deep understanding of contemporary API and architectural concepts (REST, Microservices, etc.)
· Experience with Git (Github & BitBucket), Jira and Confluence.
· Experience working in an Agile or Lean Software Development such as Scrum and Kanban
· Ability to thrive in startup environment with heavy workload, competing priorities, and less structure than more established company
With an office in downtown Chicago, we are growing rapidly and looking for smart, passionate people to help us develop into a market leader in the fast-growing fintech space. Our industry is anticipated to grow up to 10x in the next 10 years. Come join us as we work together to streamline the borrowing process and transform how people access credit online.
Medical, dental and life insurance
401k plan with 3% automatic employer contribution
Flexible work hours with results-based culture
Break room stocked with a variety of free snacks
Team outings and monthly happy hours
Significant career upside as our business grows
Phillipcapital Seeks Senior New Accounts Specialist For Middle Office
Phillip Capital continues to expand its Chicago based, international FCM & self-clearing Broker Dealer. We are looking for a key middle office role in new accounts to open futures accounts for direct and introduced accounts as well as assisting in the maintenance of existing client accounts. There will be opportunities to make an impact as the new accounts process is further automated and refined as well as opportunities to learn and grow across futures and securities middle office over time.
Review new customer account applications for completeness, KYC, and AML.
Correspond with prospective customers and brokers to obtain any missing documents.
Update and maintain bookkeeping system to ensure all customer accounts are properly recorded.
Compile information and documents required to meet minimum record keeping set by our various regulatory authorities
Respond to regulatory requests for information (including AML).
Implement process improvements.
Three or more years working in financial services with at least two years in the middle office ideally involved in new accounts.
Basic understanding of CME, NFA, and CFTC rules and regulations as they apply to new accounts.
Willingness to take on other projects as needed.
Demonstrated ability to work quickly and accurately under time pressure to delivery on our account opening standards.
Ability to communicate professionally and efficiently inside and outside the company.
Comfortable with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Necessary traits: Absolute integrity, strong sense of ownership, detailed oriented, ability to reflect and learn from mistakes, and willingness to learn and grow with the company.
Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
Familiar with securities account opening rules and process.
Basic understanding of futures products, trading, clearing, settlement client services, and financial processes.
Knowledge of securities rules and regulations.
Phillip Capital Inc. (“PhillipCapital”) is a growing SEC registered securities self-clearing broker-dealer and Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) based in Chicago. PhillipCapital has clearing memberships with CME/CBOT/COMEX/NYMEX/KCBOT, DME, ICE US, ICE EU, NFX, CFE and DTCC.
PhillipCapital has common ownership and works closely with other firms within the PhillipCapital Group, which is headquartered in Singapore. The Group has network companies operating in the financial hubs of 16 countries, has more than $1B in owners’ equity, in excess of $18B of customer funds, and is a leading provider of a full range of investment services including global equities, futures, commodities, currencies, mutual funds, and insurance in Asia. Many foreign offices are equity clearing members of their respective countries futures and stock exchanges.
Learn more about PhillipCapital at www.PhillipCapital.com and PhillipCapital Group at www.phillip.com.sg/.
© 2017 Phillip Capital Inc.
- 1‐2+ years of successful experience selling business solutions and services a plus.
- Developing and securing new business in an assigned territory.
- Cold calling prospects and presenting products in a concise and professional manner.
- Conduct assessments, establish needs and make appropriate recommendations for the client.
- Ability to effectively grow a sales pipeline for current and future growth.
- Entrepreneurial self‐starter with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and participate in ongoing sales training programs.
- Ability to cold call and prospect for new opportunities.
- Consistent history of exceeding quota.
- Qualify appointments with prospects; present, demonstrate and close.
- Ability to work in outside sales in a B2B environment.
- Goal oriented, motivated by success and recognition.
- Ability to overcome objections
- Customer service oriented.
- Experience in office technology industry preferred, but not required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Comprehensive 8-week training program.
- Most diverse product portfolio in the industry.
- Excellent compensation plan including- Salary plus commission, bonus and sales contests for company sponsored trips.
ISBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Open Client Services works with clients on a local and national scale. Meaning we have access to promote our clients brand in any market. Geographically we are not bound to any city. Our goal is to provide seamless customer acquisition services through effective sales strategies for our clients. Meeting our clients’ expectations is our top priority, and we have earned respect within the marketplace by doing just that!!
Exciting, demanding and fulfilling are words that sum up a career with Open Client Services. Our long-term success depends on our employees throughout the organization. We encourage our employees to be innovative and develop themselves to contribute to the continued success of the business. As Open Client Services grows, more opportunities arise, enabling us to offer plenty of scope for career progression.
Without new customers, companies will cease to exist. With the economic downturn over the last few years, we have all witnessed many businesses closing down. This is why more and more companies are outsourcing to us and letting us take control of driving their business forward and increasing their turnover exponentially.
We are growing, growing, growing! We’re on the lookout for a local marketing coordinator/sales assistant to join our expanding marketing team. We need innovation, initiative, and ingenuity to help us to launch successful new campaigns and develop those sales campaigns at a local and regional level. Continuous improvement is essential to our success!
As a sales and marketing coordinator, you’ll be our go-to for the customer acquisition, demonstrating your experience and understanding of the needs of individual customers and local markets. You’ll demonstrate your top-quality communication and influencing skills and your ability to deliver and analyze the results of multi-faceted sales campaigns.
Substantial experience of sales and face to face communication
Experience working to targets
Ability to prioritize work
Strong affinity with managing and training people
All employees get a base pay with a performance-based bonus. You work for us, and we’ll work for you!
if you like what you hear - then please give us a call or send us your resume
Our philosophies are very simple but have been crucial to our success in the US, and internationally.
Program Director - Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional
BASIC FUNCTION: Ensure development, coordination and consistent implementation of individual integrated service plans through the community support team for all designated individuals.
SCOPE: Assure the development and implementation of an individualized, integrated service plan for each designated individual. Convene the community support team and coordinate the delivery of all needed services. Ensure all assessments are completed as needed, advocate for the rights and services of individuals, document individual status in regards to the service plan, and monitor environmental conditions. Oversee all facets of the daily operation of assigned CILA homes, FLA homes, and/or HBS.
- Oversee the coordination, development and delivery of individual service plans through the community support team for all assigned individuals. Ensure pre-staffing form and annual/semi annual assessments are completed, with the individual and/or guardian, review progress, needs and determine level of individual participation in the staff. For HBS, ensure and facilitate the coordination of HBS families with ACCESS. Ensure HBS annual contract describes all services as stated in the PCP and do not exceed the monies allotted in the budget.
- Review and document individual progress on a monthly basis and ensure follow-up on recommendations is completed (CILA, FLA, HBS). Reports submitted to Parents/Guardians.
- Hire, train, supervise, evaluate direct care staff and FLA Companions. Complete OJT checklist, ensure self, employees/companions attend re-certification and other training as required.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant license and accreditation standards (115/116, QA, Case Records, HBS regulations, CARF), Outcome Measurement, Behavior Management, Human Rights, and Safety.
- Ensure medical needs of individuals are met, including medication administration and documentation.
- Advocate for individual rights and services which includes recreational and educational community activities with individuals.
- Oversee day to day operations of group homes (submitting work orders, vehicle inspections, safety procedures including fire drills and quarterly reports) as well as ensuring personalized living environments.
- Complete annual contracts for FLA companions and annual service agreements for HBS families.
- Monitor individual bank accounts, individual in home petty cash and program petty cash funds. This includes maintaining accurate ledgers of all individual expenditures.
- Maintain regular and consistent work attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISION EXERCISED NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
Direct: Direct Support Professionals (DSP)
FLA Companions 1 – 2
Supervisor: Division Director, Vocational Services
Vice President, Program Services
Direct in all aspects of the job from:
Division Director, Vocational Services
Indirect from: Associate Vice President, Residential Services
Vice President, Program Services
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY
Employee Relations: Responsible for participating in one committee within the agency. Responsible for morale, training and guidance of employees. Responsible for taking an active part in role modeling and giving direction for the staff and individuals.
Materials or products: Those necessary for the daily operations of the program site including vehicles, computer, office supplies, house supplies, activity supplies, etc.
Money: Responsible for all budgeting and financial matters in conjunction with the daily operations of Vocational Dept.
Business Contacts: Community Resources
Individual physicians, dentists and specialists
Special Recreation programs
Park district staff
Fire Chief and
B.A. in human services or a related field.
Experience: One year of full time experience serving individuals with intellectual disabilities for
Demonstrated ability to work with people with intellectual disabilities, work effectively, cooperatively wit administration, staff and persons external to the programs, and competently supervise and manage facility in absence of Asst. Vice President, Residential Services. Working knowledge of Department of Mental Health rules 115, Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities regulations and DCFS regulations, if applicable.
Physical requirements: Able to be certified in and implement Non-violent Crisis Intervention Training, able to lift and move non- & semi-ambulatory individuals, assisting individuals off the bus/van and able to move boxes and/or furniture for cleaning.
Focused on Abilities, Not Disabilities. Glenkirk was started by dedicated people who wanted something better for children and adults with disabilities. From that desire grew a commitment to excellence which has continued more than half a century and, with your help, will continue well into the future. Since 1954, Glenkirk has provided the highest quality programs and services to individuals with intellectual disabilities.
Throughout its history, Glenkirk has always focused on the unique strengths, needs and desires of each person it serves. Taking the time to get to know each individual on a personal level and providing that person with the skills and inspiration to meet his or her own unique potential is our top priority and our greatest reward.
Independent Sales Representative- Industrial Sales-Account Executive
Industrial sales professionals—if you have the drive to be the best in your field, and if you are ready to transform your expertise and your entrepreneurial ambitions into your own business, we have just the opportunity for you. Join our team at the Torque Gun Company! Founded in 2008 as a subsidiary of HYTORC, we are world renowned as the premier industrial bolting solutions company, providing heavy industry with world-class pneumatic torque tools. We are looking for Independent Sales Representatives who want to start a business selling our industrial bolting solutions.
In this role, you will work in a protected territory and sell our bolting systems and accessories to industrial, commercial, and institutional clients. This is a commission-only position with no cap on your potential earnings. We will provide you with full product training and world class support, as well as an opportunity to start a business of your own with no start up fees. If you are ready to take the next big step in your sales career that allows you to control your own success, financial security, and independence, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- High earning potential, with no cap on sales commissions
- Company pays 50% of earned commission upon purchase order, with remaining balance paid upon receipt of payment
- Product line of patented, industry-leading bolting systems and accessories that improve safety, speed, and accuracy
- Our new HYTORC Washer, launched in 2014, will be the foundation in industrial bolting for the next generation!
- In-field product training
- National marketing campaign for lead generation sales
- Factory-owned regional support centers
- Cutting edge, trendsetting technology products
- A never ending marketplace with a multitude of industries served
- In-field support by industrial specialists
- Full tech support and office support to help you succeed in a niche market
As an Independent Sales Representative, you must be highly self-driven with an exceptional work ethic and a strong drive to succeed. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a commitment to superior customer service.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Successful track record in industrial sales
- Desire to start your own business
- Ability to generate business and build long-term customer relationships
- Strong cold calling, networking, and appointment-setting skills
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to generate accurate quotes
- Superior deal-closing skills
Independent Sales Representative – Account Executive (Outside Sales / Business Development)
Join us and find out why HYTORC is not a job, but a life style!
*Previous experience in one of the following industries helps: All Mines, Refineries, Chemical Plants, Steel Mills, Paper Mills, Fossil Fuel, Gas Hydro & Nuclear Power Stations, Wind Turbine Manufacturers, Erectors and Farms, Water Dams, Shipyards, Land & Off-shore Oil & Gas Drilling, Gas Pipelines, Gas Compressor Stations, Fertilizer Plants (Ammonia Converter), High Rise Construction, Tunnel & Bridge Building Contractors, Crane Erection, Farming Equipment Manufacturers, Maintenance & Dealers, Earth-moving & Off-Road Equipment Manufacturers, Maintenance & Dealers, Plastic Extrusion, Gas, Aircraft & Steam Turbine Manufacturing, Installation & Field Service, Gas Turbine & Combined Cycle in Petro-Chemical Plants, Large Manufacturing Facilities, Hospitals & Airport Generation Stations, Aircraft Manufacturers & Maintenance, Pump, Valve, Heat-Exchanger, BOP, Cracker & Reactor Manufacturers, Municipals, Bus & Truck Depots & Manufacturers, Highway Maintenance, Breweries, Billboard Erection, Stone Crushing, Cement Plants, Railroad Track Maintenance, Train Builders, Army, Navy, Air Force Equipment Manufacturer & Military Base Maintenance, Rocket Production & Launching Pad Assembly & Maintenance, Breweries, Tire, Glass, Rubber Manufactures, Solar Equipment Installation & Manufacturing, Aluminum Smelters, Forging & Casting Plants, All Equipment Builders, All Industrial Installation & Maintenance Contractors for all listed industry.
We are looking for an experienced Title Insurance Closer to join the best team in Title!
Minimum of two years experience closing both commercial and residential refinance and purchase transactions.
Must be personable, professional with attention to detail and willing to travel to closings.
Parvin-Clauss Sign Company, a fast growing, family owned business, is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and goal oriented individual to join its established sales team in the role of Sales Executive. Our Sales Executives work with everyone from Fortune 500 companies to start up businesses. Parvin-Clauss enjoys an excellent reputation with financial institutions, developers, retailers, general contractors, and commercial real estate companies. We are looking for a fresh, energetic approach to our existing markets as well as potential new ones.
Our ideal candidate will possess
- outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- 2 years experience in B2B sales
- strong prospecting skills
- understanding of sales cycles
- experience in sign industry a plus but not required
We provide our Sales Executives with excellent support through our team of project managers, creative designers, experienced sign fabricators and installation crews. Our ability to manufacture superior quality signs at competitive prices and efficiently manage projects from start to completion provides our Sales Executives with a significant advantage over our competition.
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary + commission
- 6 figure income potential
- 401(k) plan, medical, life, vision and dental insurance
- A great work environment
Parvin-Clauss Sign Company!
Family owned, Parvin-Clauss Sign Company has been in business for over 60 years. We are a full service sign company offering a wide variety of traditional and innovative signage products to our customers locally, regionally and nationally.
Insurance Agent - Final Expense
We are currently seeking a professional who would like an opportunity to sell final expense insurance. If you have a desire to succeed, love talking to people, and are interested in unlimited income potential, we want to talk to you. Selling final expense with Security National Life isn’t just a job, it’s helping people help their families.
SNL Final Expense Division Includes:
All of our VERY competitive commissions are paid DAILY!
Unsurpassed agent-training programs.
Competitive Preneed and Final Expense Product Offerings.
Issue ages 0-90
No Phone Interview
Agent Incentives include:
1. January "Fast Start" Contest
2. Tax Time "Up Your App" Contest
3. "Summer Trip" Sales Contest
4. October "Founder’s Month" Contest
5. Annual Incentive Sales Contest Trip - 2017 Destination: Alaskan Cruise
6. A Company Assisted Lead Program
7. Day One Vesting
Sales experience required, insurance license preferred.
PLEASE APPLY HERE:
Sidedoor Seeking Servers- Lawry's The Prime Rib/Sidedoor
Nestled in the corner of Rush Street, the SideDoor, an American style gastropub raises the ordinary pub to the next level with its casual lounge and best food and drink. We are looking for Servers who are confident and enthusiastic to join our team!
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
-A minimum of 2 years restaurant experience is required
-Great organizational and communication skills
-Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
-Excellent guest service skills
-Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays required.
Lawry's The Prime Rib/SideDoor
100 E. Ontario Street
Chicago, IL 60611
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
WE ARE AN E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND WE DO RANDOM DRUG TESTING
We are a family owned company with high values, superb quality products, beautiful surroundings and an excellent workplace atmosphere that contributes to a longevity record seldom reached by competitor companies. We are a company both stable and progressive, both traditional and innovative.
Our mission at Lawry's Restaurants is to grow and prosper by delighting our guests in providing our guests a world class dining experience at an exceptional value.
Lawry's takes pride in the spirit of loyalty, enthusiasm and dedication of our co-workers. We offer career growth and personal development in a unique atmosphere of stability, professionalism and fun.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!