Harvest Job Description Sample
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Commissioned Sales Rep
Sales Agent - Oklahoma
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
CDL Class A Truck Driver, Rifle, CO
Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. Our unique approach focuses on guest wellbeing, operational efficiency, community building and a property development mindset – making us a leading provider of accommodation solutions.
Civeo USA LLC, Wellsite Services division is recruiting for the result driven and customer service oriented Class A Truck Drivers. The work arrangement can be comprised of a regular (5 days per week) and/or rotational (4 weeks on and 2 weeks off) schedules. This position is located in Rifle, CO. Reporting to the Branch Manager at Vernal, UT branch, a Truck Driver is responsible for loading, securing, delivering, and unloading oilfield equipment, tankers and other loads within the company and customer sites. A Truck Driver may also provide potable water delivery and septic removal services utilizing both tractor-trailer combinations and bobtail trucks. The scope of work also includes setting up, servicing, and breaking down modular accommodation units at client job sites and performing some carpentry duties in the yard. Being adaptable to changing roles within the function, the worker is required to operate safely within all DOT and other federal/state regulations and provide an excellent customer service. This is a permanent, full-time, non-exempt position.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Transport and deliver all loads to client sites safely, which may include both fresh and gray water hauling
- Provide chemical toilet service, which includes set up, retrieval and waste removal utilizing a one ton winch and a float
- Set up, service, and break down modular accommodation units
- Connect water, sewer, satellite, and other key needs
- Provide carpentry repair services on client sites and within company’s yards
- Follow appropriate safety procedures while driving trucks to customer locations
- Complete Job Safety Analysis (JHA) for each job
- Adhere to all company safety policies, DOT and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations
- Obtain and secure correct permits for travel
- Complete daily logbook, field tickets and mileage sheets with receipts
- Utilize paper logs and electronic equipment for DOT and billing needs
- Submit daily pre and post trip reports
- Promote a safe and organized work environment
- Ensure customer satisfaction.* *
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of commercial truck driving experience
- Class A CDL with tanker / air brakes endorsement
- Heavy haul experience and training in operating winch trucks is required. Related training will be provided
- Five-year clean and safe driving record
- Working knowledge of DOT and FMCSA regulations
- Ability to pass a skills and competency exam
- Ability to regularly lift 50-75 lb.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong mechanical/technical aptitude
- Ability to perform basic carpentry, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing repairs as needed
- Attention to details, accuracy and strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time to meet required deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Ability to interact co-operatively and professionally with customers
- Strong focus on safety, quality of work and environmental awareness
- Flexibility and adaptability: must be willing to work rotations, be on call, work nights, weekends, holidays and travel.
We provide great work conditions and an excellent compensation package. To apply, please submit your resume online to http://civeo.com/people-careers/job-opportunities
Civeo is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.
18-H17 CDL Class A Truck Driver, Rifle, CO
Dedicated Regional Openings In Your Area! Home Weekly!
Dedicated Regional Openings In Your Area!
High Value, No Touch Freight! Home Weekly, Average Annual Earnings in the Mid-$50K.Steady miles on roads you know! Dedicated routes are ideal for getting you home when you need it.
Drive forward with Koch
Life is better when work is good - and work is definitely good at Koch Trucking. We're celebrating 40 years of growth and getting stronger all the time. We're adding routes, new services, and we always offer top late-model equipment. We recently introduced VIP services for all our drivers. Join Koch and see how your best miles are ahead.
Paid VIP Orientation, Earn While You Learn!
Your time is money - VIP Orientation is paid! We'll fly you to this 3-day event in Minneapolis where you'll have your own accommodations in an upscale hotel. You'll receive up to $200 cash when you arrive, and all meals are on us! At orientation you'll learn everything you need to know to have the best Koch career. When you get home we'll put you on the road in a newly detailed truck with a new mattress, too. We do this to show our drivers we appreciate them and to welcome them to the Koch family.
Call 866-493-2574 now to learn more, or apply today!
CDL A Driver Heavy Haul Owner Operator
Heavy Haul Owner OperatorBennett's Heavy Haul and Specialized Division consistently ranks as one of the top specialized carriers in the nation. We are looking for owner operators who currently specialize in this highly profitable and challenging corner of the trucking industry. Bennett has invested heavily in its own fleet of trailers and also welcomes owners who bring their own equipment including:Benefits:* $1000 Orientation Pay* $1000 Driver Referral
No Force Dispatch
Quick Pay Settlements (Same Day)* Strong Freight Based Out of Quad Cities and Surrounding States
Over 195 Agents
Discounts on Fuel and Tires
- Reimbursements for OrientationBennett continues to expand its already strong freight base out of the Quad Cities and upper Midwest. As a result, we need Owner Operators with Flatbed, Step deck, and Heavy haul experience. If you have the experience and meet the qualifications listed below, let's talk.
* We accept all trucks that can run e-logs regardless of age and pass DOT inspection
Stable Work History
Age 23 or older
Valid Class A CDL* 6 Months open deck experience in the last 2 years* 2 Years verifiable OTR tractor/trailer experience in past 5 years* 2 Years verifiable experience in Heavy Haul with multi axle trailers
Must have minimum of 6 months left on medcard/long form at orientation
No more than 7 points on CSA in past 3 years
No more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 month (Rolling violations)All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Associated topics: choferes clase a, company driver, company otr, company truck driving, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driving, hazardous material, regional driving route, tanker, tanker truck
Cdl-A Owner Operator Tanker Truck Driver
Our owner operators and independent contractors are key to our success, and we show our appreciation with higher earnings, stronger support, and 70-mile runs that get you home most days of the week. Tanker professionals who own their own trucks should contact our recruiters for the equipment requirements needed to qualify and information on the settlements and outstanding advantages that come with a Gibson partnership.Lease Purchase ProgramOur Lease Purchase Program makes it easy for drivers who want to become independent contractors to jumpstart their own business. Lease cutting-edge trucks that are specially designed for optimal crude oil and gas liquids transportation.Call today to learn more about our owner operator and lease purchase truck driving opportunities!
Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsement25 years of age2 years driving experience
Clean MVR driving record
Associated topics: cdl a owner, contractor, independent, lease, lp program, own your own, owner operator driver, owner operator driving, owner operator truck, solo driving
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Cleaner.
The Cleaner provides the cleaning and upkeep of an assigned area. The assigned area could be an aircraft, building, hospital or other facility. Cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned. Duties may include cleaning and maintaining carpets and hard surface floors by vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors. Dusting furniture, pictures, ventilation, lights and blinds, emptying wastebaskets, cleaning windows, restrooms and other normal cleaning and maintenance duties. Must be flexible in other duties as assigned by supervisor.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)JB.0.00.LN
Company Cdl-A Flatbed Truck Driver
Get home EVERY weekend on flatbed truck driving opportunities!Apply today for company driver or owner operator openings at Hines Trucking!Company drivers and owner operators receive exceptional career support with flatbed trucking jobs at HTI. Hines Trucking Inc. offers weekend home time, a family atmosphere and driver-friendly regional routes that average 2,000-3,000+ miles per week with higher earnings per year!Flatbed company truck driver rewards:$55,000-$65,000 per year (includes tarp/extra stop/fuel/safety pay)!Hourly pay when you re delayed
Weekend home time
Full benefits after 60 days employment
Hazmat & TWIC incentive pay
Breakdown/detention/layover pay401KProfit sharing plan (company paid)Holiday/vacation pay
Flex Spending Card & Per Diem available
Flatbed owner operator rewards:70-80% of freight rate earnings (call for details!)100% fuel surcharge
Weekend home time100% of accessorial pay
Maintenance Escrow AccountInsurance provided (ask recruiters for info!)No DOT # required
No trailer or base plate required
Weekly pay & so much more!Whether your flatbed business needs more freight or your career needs better truck driving opportunities, company drivers and owner operators get the support they need and more at Hines Trucking Inc.Contact recruiters to APPLY NOW!Company flatbed driver qualifications:Must be at least 23 years old
Valid CDL-A1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience6 months verifiable flatbed OTR experience
Flatbed owner operator qualifications:Must be at least 23 years of age
Valid CDL-A1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience6 months verifiable flatbed OTR experience
Tractor must pass safety inspection
Trailer (if provided) must pass safety inspection
Associated topics: cdl a driver, class a driver, company otr, company truck driver, dedicated truck driving, flatbed driver, otr driver, regional driver route, regional driving, tanker
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!