Hasbrouck Heights Job Description Sample
The G3 Communications team is seeking an events extraordinaire to assist the events team in negotiating, assembling, marketing and executing amazing live and digital-based events for our portfolio of events in retail and marketing technology sectors. The Events Coordinator will assist in the planning and execution of our B2B Marketing Exchange, Retail Innovation Conference, B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange among others.
This is a fast-paced, exciting opportunity for the right person to join G3 Communications as we begin to grow our events division. The right individual will have high energy, passion for events, the ability to bring new ideas to the table, work under minimal supervision and execute flawless events.
- Plan, coordinate and implement special events and other meetings, conferences and special projects.
- Research new and unique venues, vendors, event products and branding material to help market and execute high-end events.
- Cultivate relationships with event partners; manage sponsorship/speaking opportunities.
- Manage all event details such as budget, decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, registrant list, speakers, equipment, promotional material, etc.
- Bring new events ideas to the table that both add value and profitability to the G3 brands.
- Assist in the communication with hotels, restaurants, retail spaces and other event vendors to secure space, catering and AV.
- Manage the sponsors, exhibitors & speakers in the run-up to the event, making sure that necessary materials are submitted on time and that all their requirements are met on site.
- Work with external vendors on the creation and timely delivery of conference materials such as conference documentation, signage and giveaways such as bags, lanyards, etc.
- Book staff flights and hotel stays.
- Review budgets, invoices and related financial documents related to events.
- Responsible for timely delivery of all conference supplies onsite.
- Prepare all onsite documents and registration reports.
- Responsible for onsite execution of the event, including registration, monitoring food and beverage functions, session rooms, the exhibit hall from set up to breakdown, and evening affairs such as receptions and dinners.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year full time relevant work experience in events and marketing.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
- Knowledge of Wordpress, InDesign, Photoshop a big plus.
- Willingness and desire to travel
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail
- Must be a ‘self-starter’ with the ability to work without constant direction
- Superior organization and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Detail-oriented; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Outgoing and energetic.
Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager
Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager
Lincoln Park, NJ
Eastern Lift Truck Company, Inc., a leader in forklift sales and service for 47 years, was built on the motto "We're Known for Good Service." We are expanding and looking for motivated people who wish to contribute and be a part of our growth. Currently, we are seeking an Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager to support our Lincoln Park, NJ location and the general Passaic and Morris, NJ territory. This is a territory sales position.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, aggressive, and outgoing. This sales role is an exciting high paced opportunity for the motivated salesperson to work for an industry leader!
Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager Main Duties:
- Grow aftermarket sales within your territory
- Contribute to the team effort by meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers
- 50+ "Touches" per day
- Provide superior customer service
- Prepare daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly & annual territory analysis
Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager Requirements:
- 2-5 years Outside Sales /Territory Sales experience
- High energy individual with a “hunter mentality”
- Results oriented, self-starter able to work independently
- Strong competitive drive
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Must possess unwavering customer service drive and focus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and follow-up skills
- Willingness to learn products and services offered by Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Industry experience preferred
- College Degree preferred
Eastern Lift Truck offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Company car with fuel card
- Company cell phone
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Eastern Lift Truck Company is proud to be a Yale "Dealer of Excellence." The "Dealer of Excellence" title is the highest honor bestowed by Yale Materials Handling Corporation and recognizes among other things, Eastern Lift Truck's high market share, visionary management, and superior customer service. Perhaps more importantly, Eastern Lift Truck Company has shown amazing consistency by earning this title each and every year since 1997! That's over TWENTY consecutive years and counting! While we appreciate the recognition, we continue to work each day to earn this praise!
To learn more about our growing company, please visit our website at www.easternlifttruck.com.
***Eastern Lift Truck Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer***
Retail Management - NJ North/Hackensack And Surrounding Area
Multi-Unit Team Leader
Retail Staff (Store 6268)
Sales Floor Associate
Universal Banker (Personal Banker - Moonachie)
Construction Project Manager
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!