Hasher Operator Job Description Sample
• Press Brake Operator • CNC Turret/Laser Operator • Tumbler Operator
COME GROW WITH US! Globus Medical is a leading musculoskeletal implant manufacturer and is driving significant technological advancements across a complete suite of orthopedic products.
Globus is driven to utilize superior engineering and technology to achieve pain free, active lives for all patients with musculoskeletal disorders. Our Manufacturing department is expanding! We are seeking dedicated and reliable individuals to join our team at our facility in Audubon, PA. We are hiring for the following positions: • Press Brake Operator • CNC Turret/Laser Operator • Tumbler Operator • CNC Machinists (Mill/Swiss) • Medical Kit Assembler • Shipping Clerk • Finishing Operator
Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator
Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator We are actively seeking for a talented, polished and professional Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator with one of our technology client in Atlanta, Georgia. JOB DETAILS:
Atlanta, Georgia Industry: Technology Client Required level of education: Minimum High School Diploma Duration: 10 - 12 Months (Possible temp to hire) Pay Rate: $13.50/hr; W2 Details: Operate digital and color equipment as required Possesses skills and competencies to deliver contracted customer requirements Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer jobs Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper
Printer Operator / Press Operator / Print Press Operator
Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator
We are actively seeking for a talented, polished and professional Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator with one of our technology client in
Industry: Technology Client
Required level of education: Minimum High School Diploma
Duration: 10 - 12+ Months (Possible temp to hire)
Rate: $13.38/hr; W2
- Operate digital and color equipment as required
- Possesses skills and competencies to deliver contracted customer requirements
- Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer jobs
- Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserter, laminating, and hole punchers)
- Operate office/production equipment (printer, copier, fax, scan)
- Apply asset tags to office equipment and update database
- Track and coordinate the move, add or change of office equipment assets at customer accounts
- Process basic forms and update information using a PC Collect and submit meter reads
- Respond to print /copy equipment issues by contacting service personnel using specific PC applications
- Operate high volume printers and copiers as required
- Operate high volume folding and inserting mail equipment
United States Farmington: Operator Assistant I To Service Operator I- Frac/Acid
United States Farmington: Operator Assistant I to Service Operator I- Frac/Acid
Feb 13, 2018
Location: Farmington, NM, US, 87499 We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry. We bring out the best in wells - and people. The right entry-level opportunity has just surfaced at Halliburton.
As a Frac Acid Operator Assistant I, your job is to learn basic safety and repair procedures using processes defined for this job. You will learn how to perform pre and post job inspections, perform and complete preventative maintenance procedures, and maintain support equipment. You can also expect to rig up and down service line equipment at the well site.
Requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent and a valid drivers license. You must also have successfully passed company tests and met competency task list requirements for this job. Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location 4109 E Main, Farmington, New Mexico, 87499, United States
Requisition Number: 53770
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Product Service Line:
Production Enhancement Full Time / Part Time:
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation Information Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Nearest Major Market:
Job Segment: Equipment Operator, Manufacturing
2Nd Shift Web Operator 6/C Web Operator
About WestRock About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace.
WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com . 2nd Shift Web Operator 6/C Web Operator- Lansing, MI 5800 West Grand River Ave Lansing, Michigan, 48906 United States
GENERAL PURPOSE : To manufacture printed and non-printed forms on a 6 color rotary web press.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS : Sets-up and operates the printing press to manufacture forms and insert orders. Provides base run orders for inventory for future imprinting, custom orders.
Verifies quality of printed and non-printed product coming off of press, such as color match, quantity and printing defects. Acts as last quality check before bindery. Instructs and oversees press helper duties.
Completes all necessary paperwork for job, such as timesheets, quality status cards, paper transactions, etc. Performs scheduled preventive and other maintenance as needed. Keeps work area clean and organized according to 5S.
Complies with all SOP’s and GMP’s. Performs other job duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS : Must have at least 2 years Offset printing experience-- web offset preferred.Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.Must pass color vision test.Must pass color hue test.Must have basic computer skills (email, word processing, etc.)Must be able to maintain good attendance.Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.Must be reliable and dependable.Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation. #MI WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce:
Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:Sets-up and operates the printing press to manufacture forms and insert orders.Provides base run orders for inventory for future imprinting, custom orders.Verifies quality of printed and non-printed product coming off of press, such as color match, quantity and printing defects.Acts as last quality check before bindery.Instructs and oversees press helper duties.Completes all necessary paperwork for job, such as timesheets, quality status cards, paper transactions, etc.Performs scheduled preventive and other maintenance as needed.Keeps work area clean and organized according to 5S.Complies with all SOP’s and GMP’s.Performs other job duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS:Must have at least 2 years Offset printing experience-- web offset preferred.Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.Must pass color vision test.Must pass color hue test.Must have basic computer skills (email, word processing, etc.)Must be able to maintain good attendance.Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.Must be reliable and dependable.Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.#MIWestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce:
Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans. Production/Manufacturing WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce:
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. 2nd Shift Web Operator 6/C Web Operator
Robotic Beam Coper Operator / Bandsaw Operator
Qualified candidates must have 3-5 year experience in operating Robotic Beam Coper and/or bandsaws for structural steel fabrication based on given cut lists. Candidate should be safety oriented (OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 a plus), a team player, punctual, and motivated. We are only interested in skilled professionals who can produce efficiently and meet required deadlines, however on the job training may be an option. The position is for full-time in-shop work, Monday - Friday and is available for immediate start. Applicant must pass in-shop safety and aptitude test.
- Safely and properly load and unload materials from machinery
- Properly setup Robotic Beam Coper or bandsaw
- Properly read and interpret cut lists, and measure materials accurately
- Fluent computer literacy is required
- Setup and manipulation of CNC files as required (training for particular machine will be provided)
- Ability to operate conveyor system
- Ability to operate forklifts
- Properly maintain and keep equipment clean
- Strong math skill
- Strong measuring tape reading skills
Advantages, but not required:
- Ability to program in GCode
- Ability to interpret and manipulate DSTV files
- Ability to interpret and manipulate CAM files
Schedule is 6:00AM to 2:30 PM M-F
We have a back log of projects, and need motivated individuals to join our team.
Crane Operator With Chicago Crane Operator License
Mobil crane operator with valid CDL license and City of Chicago Crane License needed .
Minimum five years of experience as crane operator a must
Discount Roofing Materials is located at 2700 n Pulaski ave,Chiago Il
Turret Set Up / Operator Brake Or Press Set Up / Operator
- Setup/program CNC turret OR brake press to perform operations in appropriate order to machine parts to specifications following routings, job tickets and blueprints.
- Operate turret or brake presses to form, bend, punch and notch.
- Inspect/check product in accordance with procedures using gauges and measuring tools to ensure print specifications and quality standards are maintained.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork on inspection and operations (job tickets, scrap and daily production records etc).
- Stack and move material as required.
- Make adjustments to machines to maintain dimensional specifications and rework parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safe operations (machine guarding, proper operation of machinery for safe operation, etc.).
- Train and assist operator as needed on difficult jobs or unusual work instructions and to adjust or re-set work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including safety and attendance requirements.
- Maintain meet or exceed rating on all performance evaluations.
- Participate in activities to improve overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge and
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must possess reading/writing and communicate in English.
- Use micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, layout tools and various hand tools.
- Shop Math.
- Ability to stand and/or walk and use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
CNC Machine Operator / Set Up Operator
We are opening a second location and we are seeking CNC Machine Operators to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Set Up or Operate CNC 3, 4, 5-axis Mills, CNC Lathes, Citizen Swiss Style Screw machines, 9-axis multitasking machines
- Signing off on full measurements of first part and showing operator how to run the machine or part
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with machine tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to read print measurements
We offer full benefits with 60% of employee's premium paid by employer. We are running two facilities and at both locations we have 3 shifts available. Day shift runs from 8am-5pm, Mid shift runs from 4pm-1am, and Third Shift runs from 12am-9am. Shift differential is offered for Mid Shift and Third. We also offer a 401K program.
Roll Operator / Skid Builder / Tow Motor Operator
Roll operator- Operates rolling machine to bend metal sheets, or bars into arcs, cylinders, or cones, using blueprints , templates, and knowledge of geometry and physical properties of metal to set up machine and pan sequence of operations: Pulls lever to lift upper roll, and positions work piece into machine manually, or using crane.
Skid Builder- Responsible for constructing skids to the size of the material a customer needs so it can be moved, packed, and shipped . Construct skids the size of the material that will be placed on that particular skid. Cover product with packing material. Secure bottom of box or crate to prevent shifting or breakage. Secure covers with nails, wires, or bands. Must be able to read tape measure.
Material Handler- Tow motor operator.
Resumes are required
High School diploma or GED required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!