Hastings On Hudson Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Director OF Activities
Director of Activities
employment type: full-time
This person will provide an ongoing program of activities designed to meet, in accordance with the
comprehensive assessment, the interests and the physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Evidence of effective problem resolution skills.
Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and be resourceful..
NURSING HOME EXPERIENCE A MUST!
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Retail | Hospitality Experience Wanted!
Restaurant- Retail- Hospitality- Management
Intrinsic Reaction looking for candidates with experience in restaurant, hospitality and retail industry because it is a fast paced and people oriented environment so therefore those people are able to progress quickly! Bartenders, servers and retail associates who stand out in that culture belong with us!
Intrinsic Reaction is a professional sales and marketing events firm working with major players in telecommunications, non-for-profits and even the government.
Our sales and marketing firm takes a unique approach to ensure the satisfaction of our performance to our clients, consumers, and especially our employees. We believe that each employee can add value to the company in their own unique way.
*NO DOOR TO DOOR OR BUSINESS TO BUSINESS*
We are currently hiring for our management in training program so we are looking for candidates who are energetic, positive, professional, and ready to learn about the exciting world of business.
If you are interested in learning more about our company or scheduling an initial interview, please email your resume.
This is a full time position and full training is provided in all areas- No experience necessary!
Thanks and have a great day!
Applicants with experience or education in the following are encouraged to apply:
customer service, hospitality, hospitality management, restaurant, restaurant management, assistant manager, agm, kitchen manager, line cook, chef, culinary, cook, restaurant server, waiter, waitress, cocktail server, club promoter, promotions, bottle service, cocktail waitress, cocktail waiter, entertainer, bartender, bartending, high volume bartender, night club, hotel bar, hotel club, hotel management, concierge, bellhop, help desk, bar manager, host, hostess, carryout, banquets, catering, to-go, promotions, marketing, marketing management, direct marketing, sales, direct sales, social networking, recruiting, interviewing, training, teaching, coaching, education, hiring manager, customer relations, guest services, client relations, business, business management, business acquisition, business development, new business, b2b, business to business, face to face, events, event marketing, event planning, event coordinating, brand marketing, brand ambassador, brand management, fundraising, nonprofit, social services, social worker, case worker, charity, volunteer, boy scouts, eagle scouts, girl scouts, fraternity, sorority, advertising, public relations, pr, theater, television, film, entrepreneur, entrepreneurship, real estate, sales, account sales, field sales, direct sales, direct marketing, outside sales, trade shows, cold calling, telemarketing, internship, entry level, retail, cashier, sales clerk, sales associate, vendor, athletics, sports, athlete, sports marketing, sports management, personal trainer, fitness, health and wellness, nutrition, camp counselor, wrestling, hockey, football, baseball, basketball, soccer, swimming, track and field, cross country
Our firm takes pride in striving to be the best. We prioritize the growth and development of our employees, which drives our continued success within the marketing and sales industry.
We focus on our commitment to direct mentor-ship, allowing individuals to thrive and see growth in their professional and personal lives.
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support
Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually
Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase
A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY & BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay & Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.
At Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go.
Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
$57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks
2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
No Slip Seating
Class A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay & Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands.
70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA)
Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
Full FSC on loaded miles
100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost
FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket!
Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles
100% Approved Tolls Paid
HUGE Fuel Discounts
Shop available at Yard
2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements
FIRST-RATE ACCESSORIAL PAY:
- $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.)
- $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.)
- $100 Canada & NYC pay
- $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop)
- Reimbursed lumper fees
Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly.
No money down & no credit check, sign and drive
Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
Maintenance account for repairs
Discounts of fuel purchases
Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week
Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training.
We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company.
Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Local CDL Truck Drivers - Home Every Night
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Flex Security Officer
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc., A Global Leader in Security; is currently hiring Security Officers in your area. We are currently seeking experienced Security Professionals, Full/Part-time, Days/afternoons/overnight/weekends for a higher education facility in Dobbs Ferry, NY. If you enjoy working in a professional environment, have excellent customer service skills, and are dedicated to doing a great job, this may be the opportunity for you!
1. Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process; assists visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility; screens visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the site or facility.
2. Provides an atmosphere in which all client employees and visitors know that the client responds to and cares about their needs; provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client employee and visitor as perceived from their point of view; presents a good image of the client and its security department.
3. Communicates in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized, provides information regarding the site and surrounding area as requested by visitors.
4. Monitors entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking; operates a gate and examines vehicle contents; monitors remote entrances using closed circuit television; operates remote access devices; in a calm manner directs persons who cause a disturbance to leave the property.
5. Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked ingress and egress, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons; inspects buildings and grounds using appropriate equipment and protective gear.
6. Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations; sets up barriers and signage, and provides direction or information to others.
7. Prepares logs or reports as required for site; writes and/or types reports and/or enters information in a computer using standard grammar; inspects security control logs and takes action as required.
8. Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances and/or as required by the site.
9. Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents or conditions following procedures established for the site, by the company, and/or through training or certification.
10. Acts to ensure that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements and in accord with client standards; identifies client products or materials among items carried by client employees or visitors.
11. Carries out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for the assigned sit
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous Security Experience
- Be willing to work the 3 different shifts (i.e.,day/swing/grave, etc) and sometimes 6 days per week
- CCTV experience preferred
- Foot patrol experience preferred
- 18 years of age or older
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation
- Guard Card preferred
- Ability to stand for a long periods of time
- Ability to obtain a State Guard Card
- Willingness to participate in our extensive background investigation process including drug screening
With branch locations in over 200 cities nationwide, Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States. We offer on-site, mobile and remote guarding as well as corporate risk management.
As a leader in the security industry Securitas offers employees the opportunity to grow with the company and advance to other positions. We equip our employees with the tools, mentoring and training they need to develop as security officers and progress into more operational or senior security positions. Many people in our company started their careers as security officers.
Specialized Training Opportunities
At Securitas USA we believe that our successful future will be achieved by supporting the development of our people’s skills. Proper recruitment, extensive training and ongoing coaching are the tenets of a team that works better, harder and with the best results. We strive to help our employees develop to their full potential in our industry.
Multi Unit In House General Managers
We are looking for restaurant managers, executive chefs, chefs, and sous chefs with at least 3 years of consecutive restaurant/ culinary management experience. The right candidate will be a hands-on worker, possess great people skills, focuses on customer service, be a great communicator, and have a training background.
Prior work experience- A good match for this position will have experience working in high volume full service restaurants.
These positions typically carry a 55 hour 5 day work week.
Previous employers that fit well with this restaurant are independent group restaurants with a corporate background.
This company provides; a great quality of life, a well-rounded benefits package, an excellent bonus program, insurance, vacation during the first year.
REACH: We represent over 600 hospitality companies made up of national chains, up-and-coming regional groups, and independent operations. Many of our clients do not advertise for their job openings, and rely on us to find the right match. All fees are paid by the hiring company.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most. We believe a one on one meeting is essential to getting to know you, your skill set, your background, and all the important factors that will make your job search unique to you.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste your time or energy, .
Frontend Web Developer With Backend PHP Experience
Startup travel web site seeks a freelance front-end developer who also has back-end PHP experience to help build out our mobile-friendly web site presence.
Direct PHP programming experience is also REQUIRED. Must be familiar with PHP classes and autoloading; PDO and prepared statements; defines and constants; regular expressions; working with SOAP and REST APIs; sending email; working with dates and times; data validation; and data sanitization (preventing SQL injections, CSRF, and XSS issues). PHP7 experience is a plus.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, detail-oriented writer of clean, modular, robust and well- documented code. While independent, enjoys success as part of a team.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!