Hat Blocking Machine Operator I Job Description Sample
Gold Hat Lead Powder Fill Operator - B Shift
The Gold Hat Lead Powder Fill Operator completes detailed production processes on the Powder Fill line while maintaining employee safety and quality of product.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee powder-filling process;
- Provide direction and encouragement to staff;
- Assign daily tasks and monitor staff performance;
- Be familiar with company policies (such as SOPs) to complete all assignments;
- Provide required training to staff;
- Notify supervisor of personnel issues and matters;
- Operate and monitor various manufacturing equipment to ensure proper production of product;
- Ensure scales are calibrated and equipment is prepared before production run;
- Monitor product levels and notify Lead and Supervisor of discrepancies;
- Place components in bottles as required;
- Inspect and monitor product quality including, lot codes, labels, & lid placement;
- Ensure all product meets Armada high quality standards;
- Clean production area and surfaces when required;
- Package product into containers according to customer specifications;
- Follow and enforce cGMP guidelines and processes as established in department SOPs;
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary.
- Assist Supervisor with OEE objectives, Manpower and End of Shift Reports
- Assist Inventory Control with folder closeout and paperwork
- Train and lead the tear down\set up team during changeovers
Requirements and Skills
· 0 -1 year of experience in a manufacturing production line facility;
· Minimum High School Education or equivalent;
· Basic math, communication, and problem solving skills;
· Ability to follow GMP and SOP guidelines;
· Ability to work in a team environment;
· Ability to follow detailed instructions to perform daily tasks efficiently and independently.
Work Conditions & Physical Requirements
Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.;
Ability to stand for an extended periods of time;
Must be able to wear any required PPE such as scrubs, hair net, lab coat, and facemask;
Ability to work in a packaging area with a moderate powder substance in the air with or without a respirator;
Other physical requirements include frequent squatting, bending, twisting, and bi-lateral wrist movement;
Ability to work around a variety of different smells and aromas;
Ability to adjust work schedule as business needs require.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Armada Nutrition is committed to providing a positive and engaging work environment. We operate in a climate controlled, 337,000 square foot, state of the art warehouse. We offer a comprehensive benefit package along with annual bonuses.
Blocking And Bracing - Direct Hire Authority
- Duties Help
Summary The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly
, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace. To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power.
That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
This is a Public Notice for positions being filled under the Direct Hiring Authority (DHA) for Domestic Defense Industrial Base Facilities and Major Range and Test Facilities Base, NDAA 1125 (a) and (c). Positions may be filled as permanent, temporary or term with a full-time or part-time work schedule. Pay will vary by grade level and geographic location. Under this recruitment procedure applications will be accepted for each location/ installation identified in this Public Notice and selections are made for vacancies as they occur.
There may or may not be actual/projected vacancies at the time you submit your application. Please read this Public Notice in its entirety prior to submitting your application for consideration. You are applying to a resume database, your resume and any documents submitted will be retained for six months and may be used at any time during this period.
When a position is requested to be filled under the Direct Hire Authority, a list of applicants may be provided to management for review and possible selection. You will not receive any notifications and your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a position is requested to be filled. This Public Notice may be used to fill positions in other equivalent pay systems.
This public notice may be used to fill one or more vacancies at any time without notification. Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to the grade level. This public notice may also be used to fill target grades (e.g. WG-08 Target WG-10). Learn more about this agency
Responsibilities Federal Wage System
(FWS) Salary Table for "Rest of US" (RUS) has been provided for your use and information. Salaries may vary dependent upon grade level and location selected. Please refer to the Salary Table link for more information: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/ Link to FWS Qualifications for additional information: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/federal-wage-system-qualifications/#url=List-of-Approved-Job-Elements
Travel Required Occasional travel
- You may be expected to travel for this position.
Supervisory status No
Who May Apply
This job is open to
… This public notice is to gather applications that may or may not result in a referral or selection. Questions? This job is open to 1 group. * #### Job family (Series) 4602 Blocking And Bracing
- Requirements Help
Conditions of Employment
U.S. Citizenship is required
Males must be registered for Selective Service, see www.sss.gov
Total salary varies depending on location of position * PCS expenses if authorized will be paid IAW JTR and Air Force Regulations
Recruitment incentives may be authorized
This posn is subject to provisions of the DoD Priority Placement Program Conditions of employment: 1.) Some positions may be deemed drug testing designated positions and require participation in random drug testing. 2.) Incumbent may be subject to pre-employment drug testing as a condition of employment, and participation in random drug testing. 3.) Appointment may be contingent upon passing a physical examination. 4.) Incumbent may be required to obtain and maintain appropriate background investigation or security clearance. 5.) May be required to drive a motor vehicle. A valid driver's license may be required for the position. 6.) Employee may be required to work other than normal duty hours, to include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays. 7.) Shift work and emergency overtime may be required. 8.) Employee must maintain current certifications depending on series. 9.) PCS or moving costs may be paid for approved positions, dependent upon Organizational needs and authorization. 10.) Recruitment incentives or bonuses may be available for approved positions. There may be additional conditions and/or requirements as determined by the position being filled. ### Qualifications EXPERIENCE:
Applicants will be rated in accordance with the OPM Qualification Standard Handbook X-118C; for additional information refer to the FWS qualifications link above. Although a specific length of time and experience is not required for all trade and labor occupations, you must meet any minimum experience or training requirements per OPM qualifications standards and show through experience and training that you possess the quality level of knowledge and skill necessary to perform the duties of the position at the level for which applying. Qualification requirements emphasis is on the quality of experience, not necessarily the length of time.
IF USING EDUCATION TO QUALIFY: You MUST provide transcripts to support your educational claims. Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying.
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (
):* For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible click here. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated in the "Highly Qualified" or "Best Qualified" Category on the rating criteria for this vacancy. You must submit a copy of the agency notice, your most recent performance rating, and your most recent SF-50 noting position, grade level, and duty location. *Employed Annuitants (
- Annuitants):Applicants in receipt of an annuity based on civilian employment in the Federal Service are subject to the DoD Policy on The Employment of Annuitants. Click here for more information.
Temporary and Term Appointments: If you are selected for a temporary or term position in the competitive service, your appointment may be extended to the maximum period allowed by law without further competition. Additionally, if you are serving on a term appointment in the competitive service, you may be converted to a career or career-conditional appointment without further competition. NOTE: Current federal civilian employees may apply for this position and if selected, a break in service of at least 3 days may be required prior to appointment to this position.
Selective Service: Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. For additional information, click here.
Direct Deposit: All federal employees are required to have direct deposit. If you have questions regarding this announcement and have hearing or speech difficulties click here. Read more
How You Will Be Evaluated You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above
. Your latest resume will be used to determine your qualifications. Your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position.
Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating or consideration for employment. To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package which includes: 1.
Your Resume (your latest resume will be used to determine your qualifications) If you submit more than one copy of your resume, only the most recent (latest) version will be reviewed. The latest timestamp will be used to determine which version of your resume is "most recent." It is your responsibility to check the status and timestamp of all documents you submit as part of your application. If your resume includes a photograph or other inappropriate material or content, you will not be considered for this vacancy.
For qualification determinations your resume must contain hours worked per week and dates of employment (i.e., hours per week and month/year to month/year or month/year to present). If your resume does not contain this information, your application may be marked as insufficient and you will not receive consideration for this position. 2. Additional Required Documents (see Required Documents section below). Ensure all submitted documents contain your full name, address, phone number, and last four digits of your social security number. Read more
Background checks and security clearance
Security clearance Public Trust
- Background Investigation
- Required Documents Help
The following documents are required and must be provided with your application for this Public Notice: 1. Online Application
- Questionnaire 2. Resume - must include beginning and ending month and year for each employment period 3.
Transcripts - if qualifying based on education or positive education series 4. Registration/License - active, current registration/license if applicable for the position 5. Veterans' Preference - a copy of your DD Form 214 which must include character of service or a Statement of Service/Proof of Service which must include service dates and character of service.
In addition, if claiming 10-point preference you must submit a VA Letter or a disability determination from a branch of the Armed Forces (or documentation of Purple Heart, if applicable) and a SF 15 (Application for 10-point veteran preference). ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE MEMBERS: The VOW Act Chapter 21 of Title 5, United States Code (U.S.C.), Section 2108a, requires Federal agencies treat active duty service member as veterans, disabled veterans, and preference eligible, when they submit, at the time they apply for a Federal job, a "certification" of active service in lieu of a DD-214, assuming the service member is otherwise eligible. A "certification" letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. The service member's military service dates are necessary in order to determine whether he or she meets the definition of "veteran" under 5 U.S.C. 2108(1). The "certification" must reflect the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions not later than 120 days after the date of submission.
The "certification" must be signed by, or by direction of, the adjutant, personnel officer, or commander of your unit or higher headquarters and must indicate when your terminal leave will begin (if applicable), your rank, dates of active duty service, the type of discharge and character of service (i.e. honorable). Further, under paragraph (h) of the rule, agencies are required to verify a qualifying separation from military service prior to appointment, through the DD-214 or other appropriate documentation. Your preference and/or appointment eligibility will be verified prior to appointment. Active duty members that fail to provide a valid "certification" of service with their initial application will be found "not eligible." Military members may be appointed before the effective date of their military retirement/separation if member is on terminal leave.
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications.
Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
- Benefits Help
Benefits A career with the U
.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package.
As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Learn more about federal benefits. Review our benefits Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
- How to Apply Help
How to Apply The complete Application Package must be submitted by
11:59 PM (ET) on 11/09/2018. To preview the Application Questionnaire, please click the following link: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10072543 To begin the process, click the
Apply Onlinebutton to create an account or log in to your existing USAJOBS account. Follow the prompts to complete the application questionnaire.
Please ensure you click the Submit My Applicationbutton at the end of the process. If you are unable to apply online, view the following link for information regarding Alternate Application.
PLEASE NOTE: It is the applicant's responsibility to verify that information entered and/or uploaded, (i.e., resume) is received, accurate, and submitted by the closing date. You may verify your documents have been processed with your application package successfully.
You can access your USAJOBS account to do so by clicking here. Uploaded documents may take up to one hour to clear the virus scan. Human Resources WILL NOTmodify or change any answers submitted by an applicant. Read more
Agency contact information
Total Force Service Center
1-800-525-0102 ##### Email DO.NOT.EMAIL@CALL.ONLY ##### Address EHA DHA 550 C Street W JBSA Randolph AFB, TX US Learn more about this agency
Next steps Upon the submission of your application package to USAJobs
.gov, you will receive an automatic reply from OPM informing you that your application has been submitted, received and is being processed. If you provided an email address, you will receive an email message acknowledging the receipt of your application.
Your application will remain active through the open period of this Public Notice. Once this Public Notice closes, you must reapply. You will not receive any additional notifications and your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a position is requested to be filled.
After you submit your application, you will be contacted only if further evaluation or interviews are required or upon selection. Read more
- Fair & Transparent
& Transparent The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race
, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for federal employees & job applicants Read more
Reasonable Accommodation Policy Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate
. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits. Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodations when:
An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events. You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application or hiring process or while on the job.
Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis. Learn more about disability employment and reasonable accommodations or how to contact an agency. Read more
Legal and regulatory guidance
Social security number request
Signature and false statements
New employee probationary period This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/483077000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered. Open & closing dates: 11/10/2017 to 11/09/2018 Salary: $15.43 to $36.94 per hour
Pay scale & grade:* WL 1 - 15 Work schedule: Full-Time
Appointment type:* Multiple Appointment Types
Finish, Auto Blocking AM
Job Description: Visionworks currently has an opening for a top notch individual to join our Manufacturing team as a
Finish Auto Blocking Tech. The Tech prioritizes and sorts work to appropriate station. As well as verifies prescriptions using a computerized inspection and centering machine (blocker) and verifies lens size is adequate for selected frame. Lastly the Tech will perform support functions within the finish blocking area such as tracing, recalcing and routing trays, in addition to basic upkeep of the area.
Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to: * Verify that the job data on the Verifier Pro is Accurate.
Place lens on the lens tray and engage lens clamp.
Initiate lens blocking function.
Properly block Progressive lens using manual mode.
Confirm block is properly adhered to lens, verify block placement on lens.
Calculate and verify vertical and horizontal decentration.
Properly clean lens tray, filters and inspect blocks for wear (discard all old blocks).
Ability to communicate and escalate with peers and principles.
Ensure and maintain the cleanliness of all equipment, workstations and overall facility.
Practice and comply with all requirements of our Quality Management System (QMS), as well as regulations promoting a safe and healthy work place environment.
Education, Experience & Background: * High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience preferred
One to three (3) years of related manufacturing experience preferred
Must be able to read English to understand written procedures, hazardous warning, etc.
Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions
General problem solving abilities Visionworks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law. Job Requisition ID: LG24600 Job Title: Finish, Auto Blocking AM
Job Type:* Full-Time
Location:* Schertz, TX
Post Date:* 01/05/2018
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor and designated Shift Leads, this position is responsible for operating bag line equipment in order to produce printed and functional plastic bags following quality specifications.Essential Functions &
- Setup and operate bag machine(s) and support equipment to convert HDPE film to bags
- Read and verify line orders/dockets.
- Understand printing job requirements by the specifications.
- Set up the bag line by loading film and adjusting for size.
- Mount cylinders, adjusts pressure, tensions and adjusts distribution of ink.
- Trouble shoot stoppages and breakdowns.
- Perform quality checks of material being produced and related documentation.
- Complete daily production paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Ability to work 12 hour day and night rotating shift.
- Work overtime as required.
- Satisfactorily completes training courses as determined by management.
- Ability perform the essential functions of the job with our without accommodation.
Requirements include, but are not limited to (all times are approximate):
- Sitting (1-2 hours)
- Standing (Constantly- 12 hours or more)
- Walking (Constantly 12 hours or more)
- Lifting (Regularly/Constantly): o 0-10 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- o 10-20 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- o 20-50 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- o 50-100 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- o 100 lbs. or more (never)
- Carrying (Regularly/Constantly): o 10-20 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- o 20-50 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- o 50-100 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- o 100 lbs. (never)
- Pushing (Often- 8-10 hours or more)
- Pulling, Twisting, Climbing (Often - each 8-10 hours)
- Balancing (Regularly/Constantly)
- Stooping, Kneeling, Crawling (Often - each 1-3 hours)
- Reaching, Grasping, Repetitive Motions (Regularly/Constantly each 8-10 hours)
•Novolex’sTM mission is to continue a tradition of leadership established by our historic brands in the areas of packaging choice, customer service, manufacturing innovation, quality, and sustainability.
Our Vision Statement
•To be a leading provider of packaging solutions that are environmentally friendly, create value for the customer and NovolexTM, have excellent quality, and provide superior service.
•We want to accomplish this with an entrepreneurial culture which drives operational excellence and proactively creates ecological solutions.
Our Environmental Mission
Novolex's sustainability goal is to establish a viable environmental program and product line that:
•Reduces the impact of plastic and paper on the environment through recycling and increased recycled content
•Sets a high standard of industry leadership and corporate citizenship
•Creates meaningful benefits for the environment and the community
•Facilitates environmental action by retailers and the community
For more information on NovolexTM, visit our website at: www.novolex.com
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Machine Operator | Plating Machine
- Follow procedures for polishing dies, polish dies for set amount of time
- Follow procedures for nickel plaiting dies, nickel plate dies for set amount of time
- Check titration levels and perform other tests as needed
- Adjust chemical mixtures daily to yield perfect results
- Improve processes and procedures to achieve overall efficiency standards
- Clean polish and nickel tanks on a weekly basis
- Quality check of all dies to determine if they can be moved to the next step in the production process
- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards at all time
- Communicate with all other departments to ensure customer requirements are fully met
- Any other tasks as instructed by leads, supervisors or managers
- Assist other Finishing areas when needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to chemical fumes or airborne particles as well as moving mechanical parts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Mostly standing and walking work. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., 40 hours per week with occasional overtime on Saturdays.
Preferred Education & Special License(s)/Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- OSHA Hazwoper 40 hour, preferred but not required.
- Prior plating experience.
Kocher+Beck USA L.P. is an equal opportunity employer.
CNC Machine - Screw Machine Operator
Job purpose: To effectively operate CNC multi axis lathes , CNC Swiss type lathes, CNC Milling machines or Cam operated Screw Machines to produce quality parts for various industries including Hydraulics and Aerospace.
Job Duties include but, not limited to: Ability to follow blue prints and produce quality parts within required tolerances. Ability to accurately use gages such as micrometers and calipers.
Familiar with pitch micrometers, thread gages, etc. a plus but, we can train. Maintain an organized and safe work area Shift: 1st (7:30am-4:00pm), 2nd (3:30pm-12:00am) or 3rd (11:30pm-8:00am)
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
CNC Machine Operator / Set Up Operator
We are opening a second location and we are seeking CNC Machine Operators to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Set Up or Operate CNC 3, 4, 5-axis Mills, CNC Lathes, Citizen Swiss Style Screw machines, 9-axis multitasking machines
- Signing off on full measurements of first part and showing operator how to run the machine or part
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with machine tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to read print measurements
We offer full benefits with 60% of employee's premium paid by employer. We are running two facilities and at both locations we have 3 shifts available. Day shift runs from 8am-5pm, Mid shift runs from 4pm-1am, and Third Shift runs from 12am-9am. Shift differential is offered for Mid Shift and Third. We also offer a 401K program.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!