Hat Body Sorter Job Description Sample
Sr. Systems Administrator (W/ 5 Years Red Hat Linux)
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 3+ months contract
Start Date: ASAP
Must pass a background/drug screen
The position is to work on a design and proof of concept for an on demand need for High Performance Computing to AWS cloud service offering. This is to supplement in house computing resources. Candidate must be able to pick right up, there should be no learning curve.
- Linux administration with 5years of Red Hat Enterprise Linux LDAP DNS Audit Logging (auditd) Experience with system hardening standards and tools such as DISA STIG, openscAP, SELinux Understanding of the use and role of firewalls in the environment.
- Experience working with AWS (deployment and configuration) Understanding of single sign on technologies, such as Ping Federated Identity Access management experience a plus
- 10+ years experience in Linux systems administration 2+ years experience with AWS Cloud
- Bachelors degree in computer technology related field.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Red Hat Developer
Red Hat Developer
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Duration: 9 months
Minimum of 4-5 years of experience
- Experience with patching large numbers of Linux and Windows workstations; test protocol development and system verification and validation; experience with Linux/Unix and MS Windows Operating System installation and configuration, including driver troubleshooting and OS enhancements; familiarity with vulnerability assessment tools; experience working with high-end workstations, network hardware, internal cards like frame grabbers and external accessories like printers, monitors, touchscreens, etc.; experience with Word, Visio, and similar documentation tools; capable of producing polished, detail-oriented written documentation; strong analytical and problem solving skills; organized and on-time with ability to work in a structured process environment.
- Minimum of Associates degree in engineering or related field
Enhances and documents medical device functionality; assist with upkeep and maintenance of capital systems workstations & accessories; assist in the development of product specifications
Writes, reviews, execute, and updates protocols, reports, and qualification forms
This position is for the Computer Systems Engineering, Software Development team. We are looking for a talented individual to help us with the product development process. Will assist with the computer systems patching, component selection, qualification, and release/deployment process.
Separate Positions on this posting:
Linux/Redhat developer with exp. developing and deploying software patches.
Cross-platform Linux/Windows experience developing and deploying software patches. E-delivery experience preferred.
Duties and responsibilities:
Assist with automation of software patching process
Enhances and documents medical device functionality
Assist in the development of product specifications
Collaborate with product management, customer care, quality, regulatory, production, and other engineering disciplines to deliver upon product delivery objectives and business goals
Experience with patching large numbers of Windows workstations
Experience with Microsoft Windows Embedded tools
Familiarity with automation identification and deployment of software updates
Experience with Word, Visio, and similar documentation tools.
Capable of producing polished, detail-oriented written documentation
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Organized and on-time with ability to work in a structured process environment.
Familiarity with test protocol development and system verification and validation.
Familiarity with vulnerability assessment tools
Linux/Red Hat Architect
Position Description/Responsibilities (CCC/Vendor)
CAI is looking for a Linux/RedHat architect in the Wyomissing, Pa. area.
Local clients needed as clients requires a F2F interview.
This is a 3+ month position with possible extension:
Mysql Setup with Replication and failover ActiveMQ Configuration for
SSL, Multi node setup with failover (perhaps with HA Proxy) Ansible or
other configuration management systems.
Experience with Kickstart, Teraform, or similar to easily create and recreate systems from configuration.
Best Practices around User Account Management, integrating with AD
Monitoring Experience, how to monitor not only the hardware, but the OS, Package Version, Security vulnerabilities and Application Health Monitoring.
General Dev Ops best practices around Change Management, Incident Management, CMDB, etc..
Ability to clearly articulate system run books, own and author them
Event correlation and Alert management and escalation.
Redis multi node setup, replication, failover and redundancy.
Ability to build packages from source, test and deploy them.
Advise on core software update policy, also external, 3rd party repos, how to manage them as well as manage updates for those repos.
Java/JVM management and configuration experience.
Apache Configuration experience.
Company Overview (CCC Only)
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities. CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.
For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our website www.compaid.com.
Ingeniero Red Hat
En Devoteam, somos "Digital Transformakers". ¿Y tu?.
Desde hace 20 años, acompañamos a nuestros clientes en la evolución tecnológica.
Nos identificamos por ser emprendedores en tecnologías Disruptivas y hoy somos referencia en Transformación Digital.
Actualmente buscamos un Ingeniero Cloud especializado en arquitectura Red Hat.
La persona que se incorpore formará parte de nuestro equipo de Cloud colaborando en el ciclo de venta de nuestras soluciones y servicios.
Entre algunas de las funciones se encuentran:
Gestión de proyectos y servicios Cloud siendo el referente técnico de nuestros equipos.
Colaboración en la elaboración de RFPs.
Workshops con clientes.
Identificación de necesidades y propuesta de soluciones.
Se requiere experiencia demostrable en proyectos de descubrimiento, implantación y despliegue de al menos uno de los siguientes productos:
Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure.
Red Hat CloudForms.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
Red Hat OpenShift.
Red Hat Ansible.
Nivel alto de inglés (equiparable al nivel C1).
Valorable tener algunas de las siguientes certificaciones:
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) o encontrarse en posesión de alguna certificación RedHat en los productos anteriormente descritos (Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure, CloudForms, etc).
Además se valorarán conocimientos y/o experiencia en:
AWS, GCP, Azure.
Herramientas de Integración continua y despliegue continuo.
Buscamos una persona apasionada del área IT y de las nuevas tecnologías, positiva, dinámica y con gran capacidad de trabajo en equipo.
Ofrecemos plan de carrera, salario competitivo, beneficios sociales, formación continua y pago de certificaciones oficiales.
Siempre estamos buscando personas que sientan pasión por la creación de soluciones innovadoras de valor añadido hechas a la medida para nuestros clientes.
En Devoteam tendrás la posibilidad de conectar con tus compañeros , de compartir experiencias y de desarrollar tus competencias uniéndote a la Comunidad Service Management compuesta por más de 300 consultores.
Nuestras diferencias son parte de nuestra fuerza, la generación de ideas y la creatividad. No somos una empresa "rutinaria".
¡Tenemos una multitud de formas de avanzar!
Systems Administrator - Red Hat Linux
The Red Hat Linux Systems Administrator (SA) will provide support to the Aircraft Launch and Recovery Equipment (ALRE) Aviation Data Management and Control System (ADMACS) program at NAVAIR Lakehurst, NJ. Tasks will include the implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of ADMACS. The SA will
- provide support to the program including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all client/server/storage/network devices
- install, configure and manage Linux operating system clients/servers and troubleshoot issues
- perform database administrative functions
- perform basic scripting procedures and work with the customer's systems on a daily basis
- harden Linux server installations and install information assurance vulnerability alert (IAVA) alerts/patches clients/servers as required
- develop plans for automated information systems from project inception to conclusion including systems requirements determination
- analyze user interfaces, maintain hardware and software performance tuning, analyze workload and computer usage, maintain interfaces with outside systems, analyze downtimes, analyze proposed system modifications, upgrades and new COTS
Red Hat Linux Systems Engineer
Red Hat Linux Systems Engineer
Requisition #: 160167
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital/Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, MD
Category: Information Technology
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: March 14, 2018
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
Assist in managing large-scale Hadoop cluster environments.
Assist in Hadoop environment builds, including design, capacity planning, cluster setup, performance tuning and ongoing monitoring as well as security.
Help to evaluate and recommend systems software and hardware for the enterprise system including capacity modeling.
Contribute to the evolving architecture of our big data & precision medicine implementation to meet changing requirements for scaling, reliability, performance, manageability, and price.
Assist in installation and support of the Hadoop stack of tools (Sqoop, Hive, Knox, Ranger, etc.)
Work with core production support personnel in IT and Engineering to automate deployment and operation of the infrastructure.
Provide problem/incident support to the data architecture team.
Work with and as a member of the IT teams as required to refine our production capabilities: testing, kernel issues, compatibility and deployment of new versions of custom software.
Identify hardware and software technical problems, storage and/or related system malfunctions.
Creation of metrics and measures of utilization and performance.
Capacity planning and implementation of new/upgraded hardware and software releases.
Experience with server based RedHat Linux.
Experience with Hadoop (HortonWorks preferred).
Experience with Cloudbreak and the implementation of Hortonworks Hadoop clusters in the cloud.
Understanding of Hadoop design principals, cluster connectivity, security and the factors that affect distributed system performance.
A working knowledge with the Hadoop stack of tools (Sqoop, Hive, Knox, Ranger, etc.)
Experience with HortonWorks Data Flow (NiFi).
Good collaboration & communication skills, the ability to participate in an interdisciplinary team.
Strong written communications and documentation experience.
Knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, and disaster recovery.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree. Additional experience can be substituted for education.
JHH Equivalency Formula: For jobs where equivalency is permitted, relevant experience may be applied towards the education required for the respective job at a rate of 1 year of education for 2 years of experience.
Required Experience: Five years related experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSA):
The Hadoop environment is a complex toolkit that provides functionality to data scientists. Key software components that the systems engineer for precision medicine should have experience installing and maintaining include: Hortonworks Hadoop (HDP), HortonWorks Data Flow (HDF/NiFi), CloudBreak, Ambari, Docker, Knox, Slider, Sqoop, Zookeeper, MapReduce, MapReduce2, Oozie, Atlas, Kafka, Solr, Zeppelin, Hive, HDFS, Yarn, HBASE, Spark, Pig, Ranger, Falcon, and HCatalog. The precision medicine project is a collaboration between JHH, JHU, and JHU APL to collect data from many sources including Epic Clarity and many other systems to use the above tools to derive meaningful information to improve patient health and safety.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Red Hat Linux Engineer - Senior (Active Secret Clearance)
Red Hat Linux Engineer - Senior (Active Secret Clearance)
Are you looking to be a part of a team that your knowledge and experience will make a difference and your expertise is greatly valued? If so, apply today!
TUVA provides turnkey solutions that offer better systems, tools, and methods to further your goals, reduce costs, and streamline operations. From requirements analysis, design, and implementation to operations and training TUVA’s personnel are well-versed in best practices across Enterprise IT, Mission Support Services, and Specialized Technologies.
The individual will field or assist in the fielding of Red Hat Linux architecture and solutions, modifications and upgrades for HQ USMEPCOM. In addition, the candidate will be required to serve as a subject matter expert/TIER 3 expert in the assigned area of responsibility. The individual must be familiar with Red Hat Linux products, technologies and concepts. The candidate must have familiarization with engineering, administrating, and securing various Red Hat Linux solutions and applications.
Experience: 3 years of Enterprise Level experience in Red Hat Linux Engineering Support.
DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II (Security ) certification and associated CE certificate
Possess Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification
Active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Relocation assistance available
Prior DoD or Army working environment experience a plus
Experience/certification in one or more of the following services: Red Hat Linux technologies and applications
3 years of experience engineering, design and implementation in Red Hat Linux relevant to position description
Knowledge of IA controls
Strong troubleshooting and conflict resolution skills
Experience with Army IT Systems
Akima and its family of companies reserve the right to edit, revise or change this job description. Nothing in the contents of this job description implies an employment contract with the incumbent.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053.The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance.Please do not use the dedicated phone number above to call on the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation.Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: TUV00535
Red Hat Linux Systems Engineer
Would you like to work in a dynamic environment supporting Federal projects?
Do you have experience designing, delivering, testing and documenting Linux based systems and networks?
We are currently recruiting for a Red Hat Linux Systems engineer to support Federal projects.
Duties will include the design, implementation, testing and documenting Red Hat Linux servers and networks for multiple clients.
Must be able to work in dynamic team environments.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Preferred Experience Knowledge of Red Hat Linux Environment, including DNS, DHCP Experience configuring and deploying Red Hat IDMS Required Bachelor Degree or 7 or greater years in Linux Administration This role supports US Federal Government projects, and the client is only able to consider US Citizens for this role.
Magee Resource Group httpwww.mageeresource.comtechnology is an IT Recruitment Firm, recruiting IT Executives, Engineers, Developers and Administrators on a global scale.
Based in the United States
Red Hat Systems Administrator
Minimum Clearance RequiredSecretResponsibilities
The System Administrator is responsible for participating in the design, implementation, maintenance and support of UNIX, Linux, Windows and virtualized systems in addition, to their periphery technologies.
Some of the technologies the System Administrator team are working on right now include:
A Solaris 11 based virtualized development lab utilizing Red Hat clients
The development of automated Security tools utilizing OVAL & XCCDF content
A VMware based Openstack solution for developer self service
A Red Hat Identity Management solution servicing Windows, Solaris & Linux
A Splunk based system monitoring tool
An ELK (Elastasearch Logstach Kibana) monitoring tool
A network upgrade utilizing Juniper equipment in a spine-leaf topology
Laying the groundwork for DevOps based automation (Kickstart, Puppet, Python, Ansible)
The Systems Administrator should have the ability to review project requirements, recommend & implement technical solutions, while working in self forming, dynamic teams is an absolute must.
An Active Secret clearance is required.
Essential Requirements - Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees including Health/Dental/Vision/PTO and more. ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
US Citizenship is required.
Mid-Level Site Reliability Engineer W/ Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows And Solaris
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
The candidate will be working on a task where the goal is to develop an operating environment where system administrators can leverage the service to administer their systems. This solution uses kubernetes running in either a VM or metal environments that requires state-of-the-art skills in emerging areas of containerization, networking, and software development. This task will also provide engineering, integration, testing and system administration Level of Effort (LOE) support to the software baseline and integration of the service across the customer base.
Required - Shall have Eight (8) years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
· Required - Shall have four (4) years experience in system engineering/architecture.
· Required – Shall have four (4) year experience working with products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, Hadoop, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, Cassandra, Scality etc.
· Required - At least four (4) years experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby for software automation.
· Required - At least two (2) years experience managing and monitoring large Cloud System (>200 nodes).
· Required - Cloud Systems Administrator or Developer Certification.
· Required - Experience in performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complete hardware/software systems to include monitoring technical health of a system, improving organizational processes, implementation of postmortem (failure) analysis and incident management.
· Desired - Shall have four (4) years experience in the cleared environment.
· Desired - One (1) year demonstrated experience developing software for one of the following: Windows, UNIX, or Linux OS.
· Desired - Four (4) years demonstrated experience developing software for one of the following: Windows, UNIX, or Linux OS.
· Desired - Knowledge and experience with developing distributed storage routing and querying algorithms.
· Desired - Experience in developing documentation required to support a program’s technical issues and training situations.
· Desired - Four (4) year of experience developing software systems using object-oriented programming languages (i.e. Java, Python, etc.).
· Desired - Experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
· Desired - Experience "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
· Desired - Demonstrated knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
· Desired - Four (4) years experience in developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large scale programs.
· Desired - Experience designing, developing, testing, evaluating, and integrating information systems into a services oriented environment
· Desired - Experience optimizing storage, retrieval, backup, and retention strategies across globally distributed, high throughput, text and multimedia storage within clustered or cloud environments.
· Desired – Experience operating in a multi-thread environment.
· Desired – Experience debugging & troubleshooting complex software in a cloud environment.
· Desired – Familiarity with Configuration Management and monitoring tools.
· Desired – Familiarity with Agile software methodologies and practices.
· Desired - Significant experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operations, and managing networks required operating in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in a related technical field is highly desired which will be considered equivalent to two (2) years experience. A Master's degree in a Technical Field will be considered equivalent to four (4) years experience.
NOTE: A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!