Hat Finisher Job Description Sample
Red Hat Administrator
IntroductionElluminates Software believes that Software Drives IT™.
Our mission is to be impactful by using the right design, engineering, and technologies. We're a software company that focuses on data centers, systems and cloud infrastructure. Our professional services provide high-end engineering capabilities to deliver mission-oriented successes for our customers.
Systems of Any Scale
We design next generation IT systems that can handle up to millions of users and billions of connections. Our systems have transformed how organizations use their IT to become more agile, more collaborative, and better at meeting their missions.
Data Centers, Cloud and Automation
We design and run data centers and clouds, using virtualization, containerization, compute, storage and high-speed networking. We take our knowledge of software and systems, and applythat to high impact systems-automation (DevOps).
We help secure data centers, clouds and systems. We have expertise in designing and building secure systems in a wide range of environments, system types, and private and public networks.
Elluminates Software Corporation is looking to fill a full time Red Hat Administrator. This position supports our Health and Human Services (HHS) customer. We are looking for an individual with a solid Linux background, specifically Red Hat Enterprise (RHEL) 6 and 7. The position will be in charge of updating and configuring Linux-based servers in HHS' infrastructure.
- Develop, maintain and handle configurations for Red Hat Enterprise 6 and 7.
- Support Linux with Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) tools such as Splunk, BigFix and CounterAct.
- Support monitoring of applications and CDM applications.
- Scripting on Linux to automate tasks.
A previous Linux Red Hat Administrator position is preferred.
Years of Experience and
Master's Degree or equivalent AND 8 years of successful relevant experience.
Clearance: Public Trust
Location: Rockville, MD; work from home several days a week after becoming familiar with the environment by being on-site.
Shift: Standard Business hours. On call rotations every 5 weeks for a week
Type of Travel: Local
Red Hat Architect And System Administration Engineer
Red Hat Enterprise Linux expert familiar with designing and implementing RHEL on a variety of computer systems. Red Hat Enterprise Linux Architect and System Administration Engineer to support technically diverse and challenging systems that are evolving with the technology landscape. Your role will be to design, implement, validate, management, and deliver solutions within Red Hat Enterprise Linux for these computing systems.
Understanding of computer system hardware components to include
•* Network switching equipment and
•* Routing equipment.
Understanding of software system components to include
•* Multithreading, parallel processing and containerization technologies;
•* Custom application software
Understanding of Computer Networking to include
•* Security protocols
•* Packet encryption
•* IPSec VPNs
•* Routing Protocols
•* Linux OS Loading and Repository on a closed network (Ubuntu, RHEL, Centos, Kali)
•* Backup and Restore implementation
•* User Account administration
•* Enforce IT equipment usage policy
Network Tool Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Security, Information Technology or related discipline and eight (8) years of relevant professional experience and training commensurate with Computer Security, Information Technology curriculums.
Top Secret clearance required, TS/SCI preferred. Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
•* RHEL System Administration
•* Satellite system management automation to deploy, scale and manage Red Hat infrastructure across physical and virtual environments
•* Ansible automation
•* Identity Management
•* Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Authentication
•* Networking Configuration
•* Shell and Python programming
•* HTTPS, SSH, SSL, DNS, DHCP, IP Tables configuration and administration
•* Compute Servers, Storage Array Systems, Backplane technology
Understanding of the process to attain an Authority to Operate certificate to include
•* Security controls implemented through the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and
•* Secure Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) methods
Full-time employees working more than thirty (30) hours per week are eligible for all company benefits. The Cyber COAST offers the following comprehensive plans for eligible employees: Health/Dental/Vision Insurance/FSA/DCA/Transit/Parking. Cyber COAST also offers a 401(K) retirement plan with up to 5% matching.
Cyber COAST is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Red Hat Devops Engineer
- Design, architect, and implement next generation system architecture and automation solutions based on Red Hat solutions
- Implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment environments
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement DevOps solutions which includes reference architectures, estimates, and costing
- Provide technical leadership, project guidance, and business development in various mobile technology areas
- Advise business and technology delivery leadership on how to translate the client’s infrastructure and automation business requirements into executable technology solutions
- Participate in customer’s workshops and provide presentations of the proposed solution
- Act as a subject matter expert on a number of Red Hat solutions
- Perform analysis best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, and Enterprise Security
- Acts as a technical liaison between clients, service engineering teams and support
- Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for mobile solutions and delivery
- Review and audit of existing solution, design and system architecture
- Serve as a systems and automation evangelist providing thought leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers, etc
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions
- Create technical documentation
- Minimum 5 years Demonstrated experience and proficiency in managing and administering Linux (RedHat, or Ubuntu)
- Sr. Linux Systems Engineer with background in design, implementation, performance tuning, and support
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise infrastructure design, implementation and troubleshooting
- Scripting experience and fluent in at least one scripting language such as Korn, PowerShell, or Python
- Proficiency working with technologies associated with a mixed environment such as Windows, VMWare virtualization and Pure Storage SAN/NAS
- Three years Versioning experience in code and packages, including use of Git, "diff,” and patch files
- Experience writing shell scripts in a production Unix environment
- Minimum Three years experience with programming languages (Python, C, Ruby, Perl, or R)
- Minimum 2 years Application experience (Ansible, SaltStack, CFEngine or Puppet)
- Experience with RPM / Package building
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated experience about containerization tools like Kubernetes, Docker, or OpenShift a plus
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Engine (GCE) will be a plus
- Prior consulting, advisory, or professional services experience is preferred
Red Hat Administrator/Engineer
Leidos' Defense Group has an immediate opening for a talented Red Hat Administrator/Engineer to be a key member of a team supporting DoD ABIS. This is an information technology system that supports identity superiority by providing the critical capability for warfighters to identify known or suspected terrorists and third country nationals in the course of military operations. DoD ABIS is the authoritative biometrics enterprise system that provides matching, sharing and storing of biometrics data. The capability can receive multi-modal biometrics submissions to include iris, face, palm and finger prints from biometrics collection devices, which will support the warfighter in making, retain, capture, or release decisions. By providing access and responding to requests the system has a direct impact on the availability of critical intelligence information that is of vital interest to DoD and other government agencies.
The roll will include providing technical expertise, support, guidance, and recommendations to design, deploy and support solutions for the Linux environment. This engineer should be well versed in network configuration, troubleshooting, and patching, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and server configuration.
Linux administration, systems documentation, systems performance monitoring, systems availability monitoring, system troubleshooting, and patching.
Perform system vulnerability management and remediation of systems.
Perform DISA STIGS on applicable systems.
Interface and coordinate with other teams and external users/organizations.
Satellite system management automation to deploy, scale and manage Red Hat infrastructure across physical and virtual environments
Demonstrated experience with server configuration management (infrastructure automation) tools (i.e. - Ansible, Puppet)
Experience supporting enterprise server hardware (Dell or HP)
Design and implement solutions for integration within client environments for various Red Hat products such as IdM (Identity Management), Satellite, RHV (Red Hat Virtualization), RHDS (Red Hat Directory Server), Ceph, etc.
Experience with AWS cloud services and automation
Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
10+ years of relevant experience
Active DoD Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance
Must possess demonstrable expertise in the Linux operating system (the majority of our products run on Enterprise Linux, either RHEL or CentOS) or Network engineering
Red Hat Certified Administrator
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Expertise in AWS Cloud Environments
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 31,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.17 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2017. (NYSE: LDOS) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Red Hat Cloud Native Openshift Consultant
Cloud Native, OpenShift Architect – Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
As part of our Red Hat Partner Platform practice within our Intelligent Software Engineering Services (IES) organization, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better!
There will never be a typical day and that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today's biggest, most complex business challenges.
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in technology at Accenture!
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology and the Red Hat Partner Platform practice to advance a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge Red Hat products such as OpenShift along with other open source technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
WORK YOU'LL DO:
As a Cloud Native Architect supporting the Red Hat Partner Platform practice, you will work with our clients to design and deliver the Architecture for complex custom projects using the latest technologies to build advanced, containerized applications running on OpenShift deployed on-premise or across one to many cloud providers. The successful candidate will have deep application and OpenShift platform architecture experience as well as experience with microservice development and familiarity with many of the latest technologies and patterns emerging in cloud native development today.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Position:* * Metal Finisher
Reports to:* * Plant Manager
A global company with headquarters in Rochester, New York, Cannon Industries has grown to become one of the leading sheet metal and custom weld fabricators in the contract manufacturing industry. Our quality standards are unsurpassed in the industry because we know that our customers’ standards grow with each passing year. Computer controlled processes, operators and technicians with decades of experience, and strict procedures for quality control have led Cannon Industries to step ahead of the competition, by earning QS:9000, ISO:9002, and TS:16949 certifications. Cannon Industries, Inc. is a drug, smoke and alcohol free working environment.
Grinds and smooths surfaces of items, while also possessing the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- High * school diploma or general education degree (GED) *
- Minimum * one year or more experience *
- Fluent * in verbal and written English
- * *
- Examines * * and feels surface of work piece for defects. * *
- Move * * grinder over surface of work piece to remove scratches and * * imperfections * *
- Polish * * ground areas with finer abrasive to produce smooth, unmarred * * surface * *
- Replace * * worn abrasive disks, wheels, and belts * *
- Selects * * grade of abrasive belt, wheel, or disk according to specifications * *
- Ability * * to operate material handling equipment
- Must * be able to lift up to 50 lbs regularly *
- Requires * frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts * and part containers *
- May * be required to stand for long periods of time *
- May * involve some repetitive motions *
- Due * to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in * various weather and temperature conditions to include extreme heat, * humidity and cold
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as it may be deemed necessary.
Red Hat Linux Systems Administrator
Red Hat Linux Systems AdministratorApplySave job1683937Washington, DC
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges.
Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has a need for an Enterprise Management Journeymen in Washington, D.C.
Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments. Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
Has domain and expert technical knowledge. Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation. May supervise others. Provides systems engineering support on large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems.
Develops strategic and implementation plans for larger-scale information systems. Applies reverse engineering and re-engineering disciplines to troubleshoot and plan strategic system integration and migration. Develops system architecture and designs including software, hardware, communications and interface requirements.
Leads systems definition, trade-off and design activities. Prepares, reviews, evaluates, and analyzes system designs. Prepares, reviews, and evaluates system documentation, specifications, test plans and procedures.
Conducts analysis, to define, analyze and allocate system requirements. Supports system tests and analyzes testing results. Conducts analysis of system requirements and components and performs system audits to ensure all intended system functionality, operations and performance requirements are achieved.
Manages and maintains systems and applications. Required skills includes in-depth experience with installation, troubleshooting, analysis, design, repair, preventive maintenance, engineering, administration, and building and understanding of Linux/Unix servers, Oracle database, Apache, Perl/Shell Scripting, VMware, NetApp hardware and software, and IBM Tivoli Applications/Enterprise Management Applications. Deploy to alternate site for exercises and real world events.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED: Master SMEs are required to possess industry standard certification in their primary functional area of expertise, or equivalent level of experience in installation, troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance, as follows • Related IT Bachelor's degree with 10 years' technical experience, or • IT Master's degree with 8 years' technical experience, or • 15+ years' experience.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must have a minimum active Secret Clearance and the ability to obtain and maintain an Active Top Secret Clearance/SCI.
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Concrete finisher: finish concrete including sidewalks, aprons, ramps, slabs, retaining walls and curbing.
Long Island based company
relocation allowance to the right candidate
- Operates a screed to level freshly placed concrete according to grade and depth specification
- Smooth concrete surface using either a hand trowel, long handled “bull float” powered float and/or riding trowel machines
- Cut joints/grooves in concrete with edging tools to help control cracking, as well as layout and saw cut joints with an early entry saw
- Set and place forms to proper elevations and location, prepare the base and install proper reinforcing
- Install anchor bolts, steel plates imbeds and other fixtures into freshly poured concrete and/or pattern or stamp the surface to provide a decorative finish
- Valid CDL Class A or B license
- Must understand ADA compliance
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Skill in smoothing, finishing freshly placed concrete, applying surface treatments and restoring concrete surfaces.
- Work overtime as required
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies.
We offer a generous benefits package including:
-Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent Care)
-401k with Company match
Advanced Pavement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Advanced Pavement Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Robotic Finisher (604535)
Finisher II- Huntsville TX
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world's current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
Hydrostatically test gas lift equipment to find weakness in the welds or pinholes in the material, operate a hydraulic press to insure equipment id drifts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs ID drifts.
Pressure test mandrel to engineering specifications using hydro test pump and chart recorder or straighten mandrels after heat treat.
Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
2-4+ years related experience with High School Diploma or Equivalent;
Prep tool for sandblasting and painting
Test or Press experience preferred.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program, and employee stock purchase program (ESPP) and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!