Havelock Job Description Sample
Sterile Processing Technician
Job Title: Sterile Processing Technician
Position: Part-time position ( Possibility going full-time)
Cherry Point, NC
POP: 3 Year ContractSalary:
ance Requirement: N/A
Summary The Sterile Processing Technician performs and participates in decontamination, cleaning, assembling, packaging, scanning, sterilization, storage and distribution of reusable surgical instrumentation and equipment.
- Possess EITHER
- Certification as a sterilization technician by the Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution, Inc (CBSPD) or equivalent certifying agency (e.g., the International Association of Healthcare Central Services Materials Management, or the National Institute of Healthcare Sterile Processing and Distribution Personnel).
- Minimum 1 year experience as SPD within the preceding 3 years
- Ability to meet all health, compliance and competency requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English
- CPR/BLS certification through approved agency
- U.S. Citizen
Responsibilities and Functions
- Must be able to perform all functions included in SPD Technician job description.
- Verifies that all quality assurance testing is completed in a timely manner.
- Verifies that all logs are maintained at each location.
- Ensures that all deliverables are received by the client complete and on time.
- Provides emergency coverage for clinical sites as needed.
- Travel to all assigned clinic locations on a regular basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Note: This is a part-time position and must be able to travel to different sites/locations -
from Camp Lejeune, NC, to Cherry Point, NC
Senior Logistics Analyst
Title:Senior Logistics Analyst
Cherry Point, NC
The purpose of this position is to provide logistics support services for Naval Operational Forces (NOF) within U.S. Fleet Forces Command (USFFC), Commander, Pacific Fleet (CPF), Marine Forces Command (MARFORCOM) and Marine Forces Pacific (MARFORPAC). Performance expertise on this contract is in the following areas: analysis and problem solving, logistics support, database administration (validate, correct and reconcile), financial management, on-site assistance and training, on-site implementation and training, formal training, and system administration. Tasks executed will encompass the following logistics support mission areas: general stores, food services, retail operations, disbursing operations, and 3M (maintenance).
- Oversees tasking requirements, evaluates current logistics AIS operations and instructs subordinates.
- Develops, analyzes, and conducts operational research and audits.
- Reviews AIS software packages, source documents, and establish policies to determine format-and-design requirements.
- Prepares follow-up reports evaluating effectiveness of system implementations.
- Determines topics, target audiences, and resources necessary to develop and present Naval logistics courses.
- Shall possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related business discipline. As a substitute, eight years of experience in a combination of military logistics and military logistics AISs management may be utilized.
- In addition to any experience which is substituted for education, the Senior Logistics Analyst shall have eight years of experience in military logistics, military logistics AISs management, inventory management, financial management and the functionality of AISs; and two years of experience as a senior-level analyst and a supervisor.
- United States Citizen
- Must have an active U.S. Secret Clearance
In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
For over a decade, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Inc. (VATC) has combined its joint training experience, innovative engineering talent and intelligence expertise to pioneer the development of the most advanced Distributed Missions Operations (DMO) training environments available anywhere in the world. Combining the latest open geospatial data standards with an integrated suite of innovative DMO training solutions, VATC offers a legacy of proven performance, leading subject-matter expertise and the most innovative technological solutions to the modern militarys growing challenges. For more information, visit us at www.vatcinc.com, or on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Provides industrial engineering services in support of Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) planning and execution.
Directs and/or conducts highly complex industrial engineering method improvement studies and projects which may encompass an entire office, branch, division or department.
Coordinates and performs capacity planning activities for the depot as they relate to personnel, equipment and facilities resource planning.
Identify current and potential capacity and efficiency problems and generate recommended solutions.
Evaluate production capability for compliance with technical requirements, identifies the need for modification of existing facilities and recommends changes in layout for proposed work flow and space requirements.
- Analyze, develop and coordinate "as-is/to-be" business processes to determine the most efficient and reliable means of increasing productivity, quality and throughput. Applies statistical methods and performs mathematical calculations to determine process, staff requirements, and production standards.
If you feel you are qualified and would like to apply for this position, forward your resume and any supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about NAVAIR, please visit our website: www.navair.navy.mil
The potential to grow professionally is yours with NAVAIR. Whether you work as an engineer, scientist, technician, logistician, contract specialist, financial analyst, business professional or in any other critical support role, you'll work alongside active duty military personnel, veterans and the brightest civilian minds you'll meet, at locations across the country. We are NAVAIR and we are proud to serve our nation's war fighter.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
Interest rate on Lease Purchase is 5.5%, and is deducted weekly in the truck lease payment
Truck payments range from $525-600/week and newer models in the range of $800-850/week
All charges deduct through weekly deductions from settlement
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
College Students - Become A Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want? Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good?
Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority.
- You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke - treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Garden Center Merchandiser
Apply online at www.plant-partners.com
PLANT PARTNERS is hiring for our 2018 spring season! We have Seasonal Part-Time Merchandiser positions available in local Lawn and Garden Departments of major retailers across 15 states. Apply today to join our fun and dynamic team!
- Flexible schedules to fit your busy lifestyle
- Work in an outdoor environment
- Work with beautiful living plants
- Opportunities to grow with our company
- A physical workout every day
- Make new friends on the job
- A free farmer’s tan!
- Ability to repeatedly lift, push or pull potted plants (up to 20 pounds, occasionally more)
- Able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions
- Access to reliable transportation
- Valid phone and email address
- Must pass a background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
To be considered for employment, apply online at www.plant-partners.com.
Account Manager – Sales & Marketing
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Customer Service Representative
Remote/Work From Home
Customer Service, Tech or Sales Professional
Overview Service Fortune 500 companies and provide quality customer service, regarding various available products and services.Responsibilities
*Answer inbound calls
*Provide contact completion and/or alternate solutions for the caller
*Handle customer calls despite the degree of difficulty, in a courteous and business-like fashion
*Provide excellent quality customer service to resolve matter to customer satisfaction, within client guidelines
*Adhere and meet client program metric performance goals
*Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
Skills & Abilities
*Good knowledge of business English, spelling and punctuation
*Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
*Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions, based on limited information.
*Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet performance goals.
*Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or emotional customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
--Ability to remain alert and ready to accept calls, even during periods of low call volume.
--Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned and professional image to customers
--Ability to be adaptable and quickly adjust to change
--Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints
--Ability to maintain a well-organized work area
--Manage time effectively
--Concentrate and focus for extended period of time
--Remain alert at all times
--Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
High School Diploma or GED Experience
At least six months of customer service experience
Prefer call center experience, but not required
Prefer work from home experience, but not required
Laptop or Desktop Computer
Computer Monitor (15" or higher
Computer Hard Drive with only the following Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Windows 8 or Windows 10.
Computer Hard Drive with 1 or more GHz dual core processor and a memory of 2 GB RAM or more.
5.Computer Keyboard and Mouse
Hard-Wired Land Line Telephone (plain old telephone line)
Hardwired Broadband Internet Service via DSL, Cable or Fiber Optic with an internet connection: minimum download speed of 3 Mbps or higher and a minimum upload speed of 1 Mbps or higher.
Internet Software: Internet Explorer 8.0 or 11, Edge, Mozilla (Firefox 14 to 42).
Noise canceling headset with microphone (Brands: Logitech, Plantronics or Microsoft)
Starting pay rate: $9.00-$12.00 ( Up to $15.00)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!