Haverhill Job Description Sample
Outside Sales | Upfront Commission + Residuals - Family Owned | Kc328
Outside Sales|Immediate Hire|Upfront Commission+ Residuals| (KC328)
Do you want to sell something once, make BIG upfront commission AND continue earning a monthly residual commission for the life of the account?
If you have a successful sales track record and/or an already established book of business, we are interested in speaking with you.
Turnkey Processing, headquartered in Meriden, CT, is an ISO for First Data Corporation (NYSE: FDC) - the nation’s largest credit card processor. We are seeking 4-6 sales professionals to add to our Sales Advisory Team.
To start, Sales Advisors can expect to earn upfront commission of $1,800 - $3,200 on a weekly basis (paid every Friday) while accumulating an ADDITIONAL $5,000 monthly residual commission within their first year.
Once you reach 50 sales, not only do you become 100% vested in lifetime residuals, you will advance to a more senior role and may choose to enjoy some of the following benefits:
➢ Daily warm inbound leads
➢ 15 pre-set appointments per week
➢ Paid national travel within the continental USA
Training is provided in 2-4 hour blocks over two days that can be attended via webinar or onsite, (no travel reimbursements available).
This is a remote position with unprotected territories leaving you the flexibility to travel and work anywhere you chose. Real-time reports will be emailed to you on a regular basis to track the progress of each of your accounts.Job
✓ Passion! Without out it, you won’t be able to give away a pot of gold.
✓ Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 3 years sales experience
✓ Sales "process" driven and coachable attitude
✓ Track record of negotiating skills
✓ Strong verbal and written communication skills
✓ Experience dealing directly with small business owners
✓ Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face-to-face
✓ Reliable transportation
✓ Smart Phone
✓ Printer or access to one
✓ Scanner or access to one or ability to download scanner through applications on Ipad/Android Tablet
Candidates with backgrounds in the following industries are encouraged to apply:
➢ Advertising Sales
➢ Time Share / Real Estate Sales
➢ Financial Planning
➢ Telemarketing / Cold Calling
➢ Small Business Ownership
For immediate response, please forward your most recent resume and make sure that you note RESUME with JOB CODE: KC328 in the subject line.
NOTE: You Will Not Be Considered if you Do Not Meet the Above Requirements.
Our reputation for integrity has helped us attract career-driven sales professionals who are motivated by long-term success.
You can learn more about us at www.processwithturnkey.com
Youth Mentor In Home Therapy Haverhill 20 Hours
1. Provides therapeutic mentoring to youth and families in the community.
2. Supports, coaches, and trains youth in age-appropriate behaviors. In addition, supports and coaches interpersonal communication, problem-solving and conflict resolution.
3. Assists the youth with relating appropriately to other children and adolescents, as well as adults, in recreational and social activities pursuant to a behavioral health treatment plan developed by an outpatient, In-Home Therapy provider or Individual Care Plan (ICP) for youth with ICC in concert with the family and youth whenever possible.
4. Collaborates, as appropriate, with other providers and natural supports of families served.
5. Completes timely and accurate documentation to reflect services provided.
6. Staff person can only bill for services rendered and those that are billable according to the specifications.
7. Carries a caseload as assigned and meets the required minimum caseload of four clients.
8. Communicates with Managed Care Entities to ensure authorization for services provided.
9. Meets standards as established by Performance Specifications Therapeutic Mentoring.
10. Participates in weekly supervision with a licensed clinician.
11. Builds and adjusts schedule as necessary to meet the needs of persons served. Afternoon/evening hours are required. Staff must be willing to schedule and hold appointments on weekends based upon the needs of the families served.
12. Attends organization required trainings.
13. Upholds values and mission of Children's Behavioral Health Initiative.
14. Other related duties as assigned
Minimum qualifications for Therapeutic Mentors include:
21 years of age or older, and
Bachelor's Degree in a human services field from an accredited university and one (1) year experience working with children/adolescents/transition aged youth; or
Associate's Degree in a human services field from an accredited school and one (1) year of experience working with the target population; or
High school diploma or GED and a minimum of two (2) years of experience working with children/adolescents/transition age youth and,
A qualified candidate must be a team player and have good communication and organizational skills.
Must be able and willing to transport persons served. As such, must have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and reliable vehicle. Travel and an ability to meet persons served in a variety of outreach settings is required.
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at Use the Job ID number 142544 to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.
Water Treatment Operator / Assistant Chief Operator
The Town of Rowley is seeking a full-time Water Treatment Operator / Assistant Chief Operator to work for the Rowley Water Department.
This position is responsible for technical and supervisory work in the operation and maintenance of the Town’s water treatment plant, groundwater pump stations, and water storage tanks. Works under the general supervision of the Chief Water Plant Operator and the Water Superintendent.
Minimum qualifications include High School graduate. Bachelor’s degree with courses in biology, chemistry or environmental science is preferred. Three to five years relevant experience, one of which must in a supervisory capacity. Possession of a Mass. Treatment 2 license and Distribution 2 Water Treatment Plant Operator’s license from the Mass. Board of Licensure or the ability to obtain one within six months of hire. Possession of a valid Mass. vehicle operator’s license or an equivalent license issued by the employee’s state of residence. Valid Class C Commercial Driver’s license is required. Completion of OSHA-10. Starting rate $26.37 with six-month adjustment. The position is in the AFSCME Union - Grade 10. Applications resume, and a copy of Driving Record to: Personnel Department, Town of Rowley, PO Box 275, Rowley, MA 01969. Position open until filled. EOE
Visit our careers page to Apply!
Mission Statement: To provide adequate water quantity and quality at a reasonable cost that meets or exceeds state and federal drinking water standards, and also to provide sufficient water for fire protection, and maintain adequate pressures throughout the distribution system and administer first-rate customer service to the Town of Rowley.
() Desktop Analyst Haverhill, MA
Duration: 12 Months
We need additional Field Services support for their site in Haverhill, MA. This site will undergo the process of having approximately PCs converted from the current image, to the updated Image. The expectations are that this Field Service support will be onsite for a week before the rollout (for training), stay on through the rollout and then stay on an additional 10-12 week for post migration support
Contact : Samuel McClain
Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you looking to make an impact AND work where people are passionate about the company, its products and the difference we make in saving lives? Here’s your opportunity.
Spruce is actively looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist, located in our Corporate HQ in Ward Hill, MA.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with Sr. Management regarding our social media presence across multiple product lines, with specific focus on SEO, content development, and optimization. Ideal candidate has a strong emphasis on analyzing data to understand user experience, crafting messages, positioning products, and creating online marketing programs to drive customer demand. To do so, you will continuously monitoring marketing trends, consumer insights and provide the team with suggestions that lead to brand growth.
Top priorities include developing and implementing targeted digital/social media campaigns, and revamping the navigation and UX for specific websites. These projects involve creating digital content, working on interactive elements, analyzing customer data, managing online product listings, analyzing/reporting on tracking metrics, and collaborating with appropriate channels.
- High level understanding of Internet Marketing campaigns including search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, media buys, email marketing and nurturing campaigns
- Excellent communication and writing skills – Ideal Candidate must be well versed in developing content for all different types of online mediums
- Knowledge of User Interaction / User Experience (UI/UX)
- Ability to define, implement and track key performance indicators
- Fluent in managing budget for ad buys such as pay-per-click and social media ad buys
- Ability to add and manage content, meta data, etc. using content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Magento
- Ability to manage online product listings such as Amazon.com, homedepot.com, Menards.com, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, business savvy, and the ability to multitask are all essential.
§ BS Degree in marketing, Product Management, Business Administration (or related field) or equivalent experience
§ 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing/ ecommerce role not limited to: B2B marketing, content marketing, product management, etc.
§ Experience in manufacturing a plus
§ Experience with website analytics tools (Google Adwords, etc) necessary
§ Proficient in MS Office, Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premier Pro, Audacity or other media editing software is a plus
§ Familiarity with software like Marketo, Hubspot, etc. a plus
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Top Reasons to Work at Spruce:
Great work/life balance
Commitment to Quality and People, both internal and customers
Passionate about educating people about risks of Radon and saving lives
Respected, dedicated team
Recognition for contributions/career growth
What does this mean to you?
You will never be bored, you will find yourself challenged on a wide range of projects with many opportunities to make a positive impact and grow your career! Contact us today!
General Help - Men and Women
Full Time or Part Time
Manufacturer of Industrial Workstations requires general help. Mechanical background a plus. Welders, fabricators, woodworking, assemblers, spray painters and material handlers. Minimum requirements: familiarity with hand tools, dependable transportation and a valid driver's license. Apply in person: R.W. Hatfield Co., Inc., 10 Avco Road, Haverhill, MA 01835 (978) 521-2600.
Field Service Technician
Position: Field Service Technician
Service Area: North-shore (Company vehicle is provided)
Conway Office Solutions is an industry leader in office technology, managed print services, and workflow solutions. We proudly serve and support over 10,000 customers across New England, and have been doing so for over 40 years. Conway is headquartered in Nashua, NH, with offices in Portsmouth, NH and Waltham, MA. We offer our customers the best of both worlds: the strength and resources of Xerox, a 23-billion-dollar multi-national corporation, and the flexibility and exemplary service of a locally managed company.
As a Field Service Technician for Conway Office Solutions, your main focus is providing the best customer service with regards to troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining the networked office equipment in the Northshore area. Office Equipment includes, but is not limited to: digital networked copiers, scanners, color copiers, fax equipment, etc.
• Repair and perform preventative maintenance on the full line of black and white and/or color digital copier machines.
• Follow proper troubleshooting skills and procedures.
• Utilize systems in place for service call tickets, parts usage, and transfer of inventory.
• Complete paperwork and report calls and attendance in a timely manner.
• Properly maintain and inventory all parts and support equipment.
• Utilize websites, technical manuals and publications, and handbooks, to keep current with new equipment and enhancements to old.
• Gather information from the customer as a tool to resolve copier, networking, or fax problems.
• Provide the customer with clear, concise information regarding the status of their equipment.
We Need From You:
• Valid & Clean driver's license
• Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work as an effective, collaborative team member
• Strong organizational skills and ability to troubleshoot digital copiers
• Strong Computer skills and familiarity with the internet and networking
What We Provide:
• Competitive Pay and Bonus Incentives
• Company Car Program – iPhone - laptop
• Professional Service Training
• The best, most comprehensive training in the industry
• Positive Company Culture
• Full Benefit Package
Conway Office Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and must pass a background/motor vehicle check and a drug screen.
Agents Needed For A Major Expansion
Senior Life and Eastern Financial Services have joined forces to provide you with a career path that will fuel your dreams and ambitions, not prohibit them. At EFS we are looking for coach-able, career-minded individuals with a positive attitude, who have the desire to succeed.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing our customers with A+ sales, service and support of the Senior Life Insurance product line. A typical day for our agents is spent working leads from home, doing tele sales – OR - hitting the road and meeting face to face with our potential customers.
· Explain all features and advantages of The Senior Care Plan
· Fill out our simple one page application
· Calculate premiums and establish payment method
· Ensure policy requirements are complete
· Highest Commissions on the Market
· Daily Advances
· Exotic Incentive Trips
· Family Insurance Benefits
· Exclusive fresh lead program (TV, Direct Mail, and Live Transfers)
· Management Opportunities
· Local 1 on 1 Training
· Commission based sales experience is a plus, but not required!
· Bilingual English/Spanish also a plus
· High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, college education is a plus
Our ideal candidate should have a passion for helping others and making money (AND lots of it)! We are looking for agents that are hungry and won’t take no for an answer. If you are ready to start your financially rewarding career NOW….call Joshua Reilly (978) 362-8650.
Outside Sales Professional - Technical Sales Manager
Astro Pak is the leader in providing Passivation, Precision Cleaning and High-Purity Chemical Cleaning services for a wide variety of cleanliness sensitive critical systems and components. Many of our customers have external agencies that drive their cleaning requirements, such as the FDA, NASA and others. We service such industries as Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Aerospace, Laser, Semiconductor, Water Treatment and more, including Industrial markets.
The company, founded in 1959, has performed on-site precision chemical cleaning in every State of the union as well as several projects in Asia, continental Europe, England, Ireland and Mexico.
Do you possess the ability to see business opportunities that others miss? Are you a servant leader who takes pride in delighting your clients? Are you a lifelong learner with technical or mechanical experience? If so, this is the job for you claim it!
The person that fills this position will call upon customers and prospects within their defined territory to service accounts and capture new sales opportunities. The Outside Salesperson (OSP) visits accounts, creates value by helping customers solve their problems, establishes and maintains relationships with clients, attends industry events and performs client education seminars.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Inside Sales Team and Estimator to identify and track all opportunities in the territory, and within the market segments serviced by the OSP; Collaborate with Operations Manager for account management
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner
- Customer visits, job walks, trade shows, industry events, etc.; Engage in relevant industry associations
- Exhaustive Review of Pipeline on a monthly basis
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established quotas
- Study regional sales and marketing analytics to mitigate weaknesses and exploit strengths
- Develop and manage annual regional strategic sales plan
- Visit each customer within territory at least once per year; Build and maintain customer relationships
- Conduct Lunch n Learns and presentations
- Review and define quantifiable scope of work to ensure proper bidding
- Provides Estimator and/or Operations Manager with needed information to create bid / proposal
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
- Weekly: Actively participate in OSP team meeting and review pertinent deal
- Monthly: meet with Director of Field Sales, along with regional sales team to gain sales training; review: Metrics, Trend Data, Key Account Status; and address Regional Issues
- Quarterly: participates in quarterly sales department meetings
- Daily enter (or ensure that team enters) new customer data, deals, activities & other sales data into CRM
- Manage spending against budget
- Incorporate the companys Values, Vision, Mission and learn the company history
- Read relevant sales department reading materials to stay abreast of market changes
- Able to travel and stay overnight as required
- Must possess a valid drivers license and/or passport
- Other duties may be assigned
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN (Haverhill,Ma)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!