Havre De Grace Job Description Sample
Manager - Facilities
In this role, you will be responsible for directing and managing facilities including stores, distribution centers, and associated building processes. You will have oversight of all activities including cost control, store fit-outs (merchandise layouts and remodel), preventative and reactive maintenance, along with administrative management oversight including ordering, contract warranties, and annual budgets. Importantly, the role also encompasses managing and creating relationships with contractors along with the daily building operations staff.
- Responsible for warranties, preventative and reactive maintenance for stores and RDC
- Project manage store fit-outs and merchandise execution within the region
- Order and manage assets and equipment for stores and RDC
- Ensure stores and RDC are compliant with health and safety requirements
- Oversee contractors and vendors with whom buying and service agreements are in place
- Prepare and manage budgets within the region
- Manage costs and expenses within the region
- Manage filing and administration of contracts and maintenance records
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Two to four years of experience in related field required
- In lieu of degree, a total number of five to seven years of experience in related field will meet the education and related experience requirements listed above
- Project Management experience required
- Management and operations experience required
We believe that technology without talent is meaningless. Thus, the only way to solve our clients’ toughest technical challenges is through the intersection of both. NewGen has spent the past 20+ years at this intersection delivering consulting, system and development services and solutions. We also believe that in order to find the right talent, we need to offer interesting work at the best rate possible through the employment model of your choice. When you partner with us you gain access to a mix of long and short term roles under W2 (with or without benefits) or 1099 options in both federal and commercial markets. Join us @ the intersection of technology + talent to find opportunities that leverage and grow your technical abilities and offer you the flexibility you require.
Fort Carson, CO
Fort Gordon, GA
Fort Campbell, KY
Fort Hood, TX
The Lockwood Group (www.thelockwoodgroupllc.com), headquartered on Aberdeen Proving Ground, is a C4ISR Logistics and Training Services Provider helping to modernize, sustain and field C4ISR systems in support of the Warfighter. We are a family owned Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business co-led by West Point graduate James T Lockwood and his son James F Lockwood.
The Lockwood Group is currently recruiting a WIN-T Instructor to support our C4ISR customer at Ft. Shafter, HI.
· Experience in an adult learning program (e.g., service intelligence school, college, or senior high school) or successful completion of a military, educational, or commercial certified program (e.g., ABIC).
· Working knowledge of development of learning objectives; methodologies of lecture, demonstration, and practical exercise; adult learning theory, and use of training aids.
· Candidate must manage multiple tasks, while remaining flexible within an evolving environment.
· Background in instructing professionals on the following technologies and certifications – WIN-T Systems, IT Networking, Advanced Routing, Fiber Optics, JNN, CPN and STT.
Other Desired Qualifications
· Signal Corp Background
· Experience with the Operations & Maintenance of Army weapon systems at tactical, theater or national levels.
· Experience in conducting platform instruction and/or OJT instruction in C4ISR and/or intelligence related subjects.
· Experience in fielding and integration of Army weapon systems.
· Understanding of development of New Equipment Training Plans and the Program, Planning and Execution of New Equipment Training Missions worldwide.
· Expertise with Distance Learning facilities, methodology and operation.
· Must obtain/maintain a SECRET security clearance
· Must be a US Citizen
Applying for the position...
We are seeking talented candidates who meet the general requirements above. If you are talented and feel you meet any of the qualifications, please apply on our website –
We are hiring a Dental Assistant for our affiliated practice, Main Street Children's Dentistry and Orthodontics, located in Havre de Grace, Maryland 21078. This is a full-time position. The Dental Assistant we hire is required to have an x-ray license/certificate for the state of Maryland, and some hands on Dental Assistant experience. We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits!
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice act.
Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining cpr certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Must have an x-ray license/certificate for the state of Maryland
Must have some Dental Assistant experience, prefer 1+ years
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
Paid time off
6 paid holidays off
401k to name a few
Main Street Children's Dentistry and Orthodontics is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).
As one of the country's largest and oldest dental support organizations, DCA supports more than 265 affiliated practices in 13 states, encompassing all facets of general dentistry and all recognized dental specialties. As a result, DCA offers dental professionals groundbreaking career and affiliation opportunities.
Established in 1991 by Dr. Steven R. Matzkin, Dental Care Alliance's success is the result of our unwavering commitment to improving the wellbeing of patients, dentists, and dental professionals through innovative and proven practice-support solutions. Through years of combined industry expertise, economies of scale and centralized administration, DCA provides affiliated practices with substantial savings in supplies, increased services and effective marketing.
We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients.
To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry's best dental professionals.
DCA Values - USMILE
Unleash Career Potential—of our employees and partners
Service Excellence—to our professionals, patients and families
Meaningful Contribution—all can make a difference
Integrity First—in all we doLeadership—in our field and we assume accountability
Excellence in Action—we are committed to get the job done
Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.
Dental Office Assistant - Business Assistant- Concord Point
Dental Office Assistant – Business Assistant
Come Join our Successful Dental Practice as an Office Assistant
- Business Assistant
A Heartland Dental supported office is looking for responsible, determined Dental Office Assistant
- Business Assistant to join our dental office. The Dental Business Office Assistant will handle various administrative tasks in our front office area. The Dental Business Office Assistant role plays an important part in communicating effectively with patients and maintaining an organized administrative schedule. Our dental office is committed to providing optimal dental care, so if you think you have what it takes to help us accomplish this task, we'd love to hear from you. Compensation will be based on experience.
We understand that you work hard, which is why each supported location provides an excellent compensation and benefits package. Additionally, Heartland Dental's extensive training and continuing education opportunities are unparalleled and exceed industry norms. Each supported location invests heavily in your professional and personal growth and wants to see you succeed. If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, our network of supported locations offer many opportunities to help you meet your goals. Heartland Dental's network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
Medical and prescription drug insurance
Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
Vision care support
401(K) retirement plan
6 paid holidays off
Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
Potential for 2 weeks vacation available
Functions of the Dental Office Assistant
- Business Assistant
The Dental Business Office Assistant will maintain and organize all administrative functions in the front office, including reception tasks – receiving and distributing office mail and email, answering the office phone and distributing calls or messages accordingly, communicating patients' arrival promptly, managing administrative records and pulling/filing office charts among other duties. The Dental Business Office Assistant will also work with administrative scheduling, including maintaining office records, documenting patient dental treatments and transactions, following office procedures for patient referrals and scheduling of office appointments. Other duties include maintaining office accounts receivable information, making financial arrangements with patients before treatments and ordering office and administrative supplies.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
A friendly, positive demeanor with patients and supported dental office team members
Great administrative organizational skills
Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of dentistry and dental procedures
Exceptional customer service skills
Ability to travel for training, occasionally out of state
Dental experience a plus
Associates degree preferred, but not required
Heartland Dental provides all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
You are applying to a Taco Bell/KFC dual location.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Taco Bell is a company committed to the communities in which their customers live and their employees work. LIVE MÁS with a career at Taco Bell because this is a place where great people are in great company! We have fun and we offer personal challenges and growth!
We offer the following for Shift Leads:
- GREAT PAY / PEAK PERIOD PREMIUM WAGE
- FLEXIBLE HOURS / FULL AND PART TIME
- TRAINING / CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- PEOPLE FIRST COMPANY CULTURE
PROMOTE FROM WITHIN PHILOSOPHY
Shift Lead Job Description:
You support the General and Assistant Managers by managing great work shifts and completing administrative duties. Key responsibilities include interaction with customers, maintaining a clean and safe work environment, inventory control, monitoring service equipment, and training/motivating team members. The ideal candidates must want to have fun serving great food to our customers! Key requirements include accessibility to dependable and reliable transportation, attendance and punctuality a must, physical dexterity required (ability to move up to 45 lbs.), and excellent communication, management and organization skills.
Cost Analyst (Experience With Ace-It Required)
Essential job functions are but not limited to:
- Required: experience and knowledge working with ACE-IT (Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tool)
- Provide support with the preparation of all Major government deliverable reviews (i.e. Line-By-Line Review (LBLR), Cost Review Board (CRB) etc.) and also support the program areas of cost estimating, Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Integrated Master Scheduling (IMS), and Cost/Schedule Risk Management
- Experience preparing cost estimates for major Department of Defense (DoD) programs.
- Experience with Cost estimating methodologies, relationships and model development
- Experience with Cost databases including data collection, validation and normalization techniques
- Utilize and apply appropriate cost estimating methodologies, and develop logical cost estimates that are defendable and supportable.
- Perform a variety of cost and economic analyses to include parametric cost estimating, life cycle cost analysis, cost estimating relationship development, cost benefit analyses, analysis of alternatives, cost risk analysis, project forecasting, cost-benefit analysis and software cost estimating.
- Conduct cost analysis using a variety of modeling techniques to include parametric analysis, engineering estimates, cost estimating relationships, cost factors, learning curve analysis, and cost risk analysis.
- Experience with DoD acquisition milestones, plans, policy, process, and strategy and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DOD 5000.02
- Knowledge of LCCE, CARD, and statistical analysis
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Proven ability to successfully work on multi-functional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Financial, Math, Science or Business or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a Department of Defense (DOD), Program Executive Office (PEO), Project Manager (PM), Product Manager (PdM) or Army Materiel Command Logistics and Readiness Center Budget Office.
- Acquisition Corps academia and/or certification is a plus.
- Professional Cost Estimator or Analyst Certification and Completion of DAWIA Business Cost Estimator or equivalent courses is highly desirable.
- Must possess a SECRET security clearance or have the ability to receive an Interim Secret Clearance with US Citizenship.
Configuration Management Analyst
JOB TITLE: Configuration Management Analyst
This position is contingent upon contract award
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintain, troubleshoot and update the end users, power users and other staff on a wide range of SharePoint applications and processes; and assist in system testing, strategic planning, SharePoint architecture and quality assurance.
Work with stakeholders, leadership, and subject matter experts in order to develop and maintain configuration management data stored on SharePoint portals and repositories.
Provide program strategies, requirements analysis, and management plans to include technical analysis of new initiatives, and assist in concept development for future programs by developing applications using the SharePoint technology.
Support mid-to short-range strategic planning by developing SharePoint applications to align efforts with Army long-range objectives; develop long-range strategic plans that identify and prioritize Army requirements based on Soldier needs, industry trends, academic discoveries, regulatory and legislative requirements, and think tank outlook.
The contractor shall ensure that website, portals, and repositories are compliant with all relevant Government policies, and produce supporting documentation (users guides) for end users and power users.
The contractor shall communicate with the HQ staff to collect and analyze business requirements by coordinating interviews, requirement meetings and general research.
Create and maintain various documentation including requirements, user guides and other technical documents and create, manage and troubleshoot SharePoint sites, lists, libraries, pages, content types, workflows and web parts.
Provide status updates and feedback to SharePoint team lead, contribute to the creation and maintenance of the SharePoint governance document, provide help desk and desktop support to the HQ staff, and provide updates on SharePoint usage, new applications, features and processes via a multi-media marketing approach.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
Minimum Security Clearance Level - Secret
Possess a COMPTIA Security+ Certification prior to employment at no additional cost to the government
Expertise in the current RDECOM SharePoint architecture.
COMPTIA Security+ Certification prior to employment at no additional cost to the government.
Two years experience using SharePoint Designer
Proven ability to work as a team member or individually
Possess strong communication skills (be able to brief technical and non-technical stakeholders, peers, staff and other SharePoint users)
WORK LOCATION: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Information Assurance Engineer (Cissp)
Essential job functions are but not limited to:
- IT Security Strategy, Cyber Security, and Compliance/Risk Management to protect the customer's information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction.
- Apply Information Security engineering experience to perform functions such as:
- Analyze designs, implements, tests along with evaluation of software, components, or systems related to engineering or functional requirements in support of the Army
- Establish a system Security engineering (SSE) process and strategy to plan, organize, and manage program efforts to achieve maximum security and survivability of the system.
- Research, develop, implement, test and review a software system's information Security IAW DoD/NIST RMF/ICD-503/DIACAP requirements to protect information and prevent unauthorized access.
- Explain potential threats, implement security measures, and monitor applications In order to meet or exceed all DoD/NIST RMF requirements
- 8+ years with a Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years with a Master’s Degree
- ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
- Current CISSP Certification
- Former work history relevant and directly related to Information Security
- Previous working experience directly related to and in support of the Army
- Demonstrated experience driving cybersecurity products to multiple different programs and teams in accordance with each program's schedule
- Good verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint)
Systems Engineering Manager/Acquisitions
Do you enjoy developing, modernizing, and integrating optimal and affordable Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) capabilities to promote decisive action for Army Operations?
If you said yes to any of these questions, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We’ve recently won the Army’s Navigation and Timing (PM PNT) contract located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD and seeking to hire an Engineering Manager III to support the Army’s Program Manager Position, Navigation and Timing (PM PNT).
Essential job functions are but not limited to:
Providing subject matter expertise on Positioning Navigation and Timing related technology and guidance for improvement of Critical Technology Elements and Technology Readiness.
Providing system engineering advice and recommendations based upon a comprehensive knowledge of the principles, policies, pertinent laws and regulatory requirements and procedures applicable to all PM PNT products and efforts.
Coordinating with PM PNT staff in identifying, preparing, reviewing, updating, tracking, and for the approval of acquisition program documentation such as System Engineering Plans (SEP), Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), system engineering requirements products, and Cybersecurity Strategies.
Reviewing and providing guidance and inputs for updates of program documentation supporting the acquisition process.
Drafting, developing, and updating engineering documentation; review, and providing inputs
Reviewing and making recommendations regarding the Lessons Learned, PM PNT policy and procedures, and Post Award Conferences for PM PNT products.
Providing input into the development, analysis, and tracking of PM PNT programs’ Integrated Master Schedules and Risks.
Preparing, reviewing, and updating the PM PNT acquisition documentation
Identifying, assessing, updating and providing program protection information such as critical program information (CPI), critical function analysis (CFA), identification of threats and vulnerabilities, Program Protection Plan (PPP) risk analyses, development of PPP countermeasures, development of the PPP for PM PNT products, review and input to Critical Program Information, and provide support regarding development of Program Protection Mitigation Plans.
Performing modeling and simulation (M&S) on PM PNT
Providing input into the drafting of Statements of Objectives, Statements of Work, Performance Work Statements, Performance Specifications, and associated solicitation documentation and provide technical advice and assistance regarding proposal evaluation.
Active Secret clearance or higher
A master's degree and 10 years of applicable experience or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities; or, a bachelor's degree plus 12 years of applicable experience or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Integrity is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!