Haw River Job Description Sample
General Maintenance Worker I:
CDL A Company Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
S & P 500 company
Practical Mile Pay
Paid holidays & vacation after 90 days
Medical insurance including dental and vision
$1,000 Welcome Bonus for OTR & Regional out of our Carthage Branch
Clean DOT inspection Bonus
Truck Driver Requirements:
2 years' experience with Class A CDL
No more than 3 moving violations in 3 years
No more than 2 preventable accidents in 3 years
Lube & Tire Technician - Speedco
Lube & Tire Technician - Speedco
Haw River, NC, US, 27258
Req ID: 103304
940 Jimmie Kerr Rd
Haw River NC 27258
LUBE & TIRE TECHNICIAN
Our Lube & Tire Technicians work in a fast-paced environment! You will be responsible for servicing our customer’s semi-truck, commercial equipment while ensuring quality workmanship.
No Experience is required. We will provide you with all the training you need! Advancement opportunities are available through a performance based program.
• Ability and desire to service customers’ commercial equipment in lubrication, oil change maintenance, tire services and inspections
• Treat our customers with patience and respect
• Successfully participate in Speedco’s progressive training program, including computer and hands on training
• Ability to follow work instructions and direction plus mentoring from other teammates
• Partner with fellow teammates to ensure service processes are completed consistently and efficiently
• Assist in preventative maintenance of store equipment and tools
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Champion Speedco’s initiatives
• Maintain store cleanliness to Speedco standards
• Provide excellent customer service skills
• Promote a safe work environment
• Availability to work flexible schedules
• Mornings, mid-days, and/or evening shifts as well as weekdays and/or weekends
• Schedules may change through training and once training is completed
• Prior retail or customer service experience is a plus but not required
• A High School education or equivalent is preferred but not required
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills helpful
Job Function(s): Oil and Lube Services
Established in 1991, Speedco is a leading provider of on-highway lubrication and preventative maintenance services for the trucking industry. Speedco provides fast, efficient and convenient service to commercial truck owner-operators and fleets. Speedco’s trained and dedicated teams strive to satisfy their customers with integrity, efficiency and quality service that is the best in the industry.
Speedco has a national network of 52 on-highway locations across the nation. Speedco is owned and operated by Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores.
The Love's Experience
Love’s was founded in 1964 on the values of integrity, customer focus, strong work ethic, innovation and perseverance. We are looking for these in every person we hire. No matter what job you do for Love’s, your commitment to these values will not only continue our legacy of growth, it will also ensure your successful career.
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
CDL Driver Company Driver Needed Haw River, NC
CKS Packaging, Inc., a leader and growing manufacturer of rigid plastic containers needs a qualified CDL Driver for one of their Atlanta metro area plants.
What’s In it for You?
- Company driver position with Regional OTR (and some local) routes
- Stable, growing organization with opportunity for future advancement of qualified candidates if successful in supervisory assignments
- Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications
- Paid vacation after one year of service
- Excellent medical/dental benefits at modest employee contributions
- 401k participation with Company matching contributions upon completion of one year of service
- CDL Class A
- 2 to 5 years experience
- 7 year clean MVR
- Must be able to work weekends and Holidays (if needed)
- Available for Shift Work
- Must be able to provide a DOT Medical Card
Part Time Sales Associate
Part Time Sales Associate wanted for Premium Brand Cigar Store
JR Cigar in Burlington NC is looking for a team player with good customer service skills to work in a casual retail atmosphere. Candidate must be professional, presentable and personable with 1 year of retail sales background. Cigar and Vape knowledge a plus.
- Provides exceptional customer assistance in selecting and purchasing merchandise.- Operate cash register, point of service terminal, credit card, check purchases and cash transactions, issue receipts, and reconcile cash drawer.- Keeps the store well stocked and maintained for convenient shopping.- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends and holidays).- Effective communication skills and a positive attitude are required for this great opportunity.- Prior customer service or retail sales experience desired. Qualifications include: Reliable self-starter with the ability to work independently, and as part of a team. Strong work ethic which includes honesty and trust. Good communication and customer service. Pleasant and friendly personality.
*Please note this is a smoking environment.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA/M/F/D/V.
Class A CDL Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $64,000 - $66,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
$4,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program -- Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all over the road and regional truck drivers.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
Hiring Event Details
Date: Feb 5th & Feb 9th
Location: Madison Heights Terminal
Address: 178 Elon Rd, Madison Heights, VA 24572
Date: Feb 10th
Location: Madison Heights Terminal
Address: 178 Elon Rd, Madison Heights, VA 24572
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Part Time - Lyft Driver
What is Lyft? Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app.
Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips:
Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100% Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly Friendly Community:
Our community is full of awesome, respectful people How Lyft Driving Works Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request Step 3:
Pick up your passenger at their location Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride Driver Requirements You're at least 21 years old You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer You own an iPhone or Android smartphone You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
General Manager- Must Be Relocatable
Drive your FuturePilot Flying J is seeking an experienced Retail General Manager to oversee our high-volume retail facilities. You will be responsible for the generation and execution of travel center and restaurant business plans to achieve established standards, sales and profit objectives as well as customer satisfaction.
The Retail General Manager will also be: • Ensuring that customer expectations are met • Conducting meetings with subordinate employees • Maintaining effective vendor relationships As a Retail General Manager for Pilot Flying J, you will build, coach, manage and develop teams from a staffing, interviewing, hiring and training standpoint. Additional responsibilities for
Sales - Insurance Agent - Sales Representative
About the JobBankers Life is currently hiring Insurance Agents / Insurance Sales Professionals We're looking for motivated leaders with strong management skills, a proven track record of success, and the ability to play a critical role in our sales organization-one of the largest and most respected in the insurance industry.Qualifications & Experience:Our Sales Agents come from various backgrounds, we do find, however, and that our top sales performers all have the following skills and abilities: Experience prospecting, networking and new business development Ability to close a sale Experience creating and delivering sales presentations Experience in Life, Health, or other personal lines of insurance (not required) Retail sales experience Excellent communication or customer service skills
Perks and Benefits: New Sales Agents earning $100K and Experienced Agents earning $300K Competitive commissions and compensation packages Quarterly bonus, trips and incentives Compensation option to provide commission after retirement Formal comprehensive training via our nationally recognized programs Opportunity for advancement into a management position Access to lead generation and prospecting programs Independence and freedom to set your own work Responsive technology support
Across the country, more than 5,000 Bankers Life insurance agents live and work in the communities they serve. Our sales force enjoys unlimited earning potential, great advancement opportunities and work/ life balance.Join a respected career and Apply NowAbout the CompanyBankers Life has offered challenging and rewarding insurance sales opportunities for 130 years with branch offices nationwide.
Bankers specialize in serving the growing senior market, offering solid insurance protection and top quality service that have made Bankers an insurance industry leader. Today we serve more than 4 million middle-income working Americans
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!