Hawley Job Description Sample
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Scranton, PA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTLocal City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Local City DriversTRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE.
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
for our Dedicated Lanes!
If you're looking for a set route, then look no further—a Dedicated Lane is right for you! As a Dedicated truck driver, you'll haul loads for a local company and be instrumental in fostering that relationship for C.R England. Dedicated Lanes offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now.
Customer Care - Technology Based - Innovative Environment - Communications
JOIN THE BLUE RIDGE CUSTOMER CARE TEAM!
Blue Ridge Communications has immediate openings at our Hawley and Milford Offices!
Convenient Local Opportunities - Close to home and proud to serve the community where we live and work.
Are you looking to start a career with an established technology based company?
Want to work in a fast paced, innovative environment?
If so, Blue Ridge is looking for you!
Blue Ridge offers a competitive starting salary withbenefits including healthcare, paid time off, 401K retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
Hard work and excellent performance are both recognized and rewarded! There are also opportunities for growth and advancement- We help people reach their goals!
Team Work makes the Dream Work – We Need You!
To apply, go to www.brctv.com and click on Careers.
Blue Ridge Communications
The nursing team is responsible for the health and wellness of the camp community. This includes care for campers and staff. During the day the health center will be open for triage (sick hours) after breakfast and after dinner. Be available for campers that become sick or hurt during the day. Dispense medication by following the approved standing orders signed by our camp doctor. Pass daily medication for breakfast, lunch, dinner, bedtime and PRN. Be prepared for emergency events that happen 24/7 at camp while on duty. Take on call 2-3 nights for overnight shifts. Care for campers and staff that are admitted to the health center. Prep first aid kits and trips for activities in and outside of camp. Fill out daily report for directors for open communication. Participate in the counselor training camp by presenting health topics and weekly staff meetings. Chart in Campminder and run reports. Communicate with parents and medical staff. Review camper health forms and hot list. Must have a current PA nurse license and CPR.
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Regional Company Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Home most weekends and some weekdays
Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
Paid sick and personal days
Direct deposit available
Sign-on bonus: $2,500
$0.50 per mile, plus stop pay
Company Driver Requirements:
Class A CDL
23 years of age
Safe driving record (MVR, CSA, and previous employment)
Ability to pass DOT pre-employment drug screening and meet DOT medical requirements
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Multimedia Sales Executive
The primary role of the Multimedia Sales Executive (MMSE) is to increase print and digital advertising revenues by achieving or exceeding the revenue goal in their assigned territory. The MMSE will develop and present audience based, multimedia sales campaigns to meet the diversified needs of our customers and maximize customer ROI.
- Consistently meets/exceeds all print and digital revenue targets
- Develops and demonstrates expert knowledge and understanding of all GateHouse Media sales and marketing assets, including all newspaper products, digital products and digital marketing services
- Represent and embrace new non-traditional products and services that the company may introduce as we look to diversify new revenue streams that capitalize on our customer base and scale
- Follows GateHouse prescribed best practices on Pipeline Management and Gap Analysis and completes all required sales process activities
- Regularly and customarily engaged in person with customers
- Drives customer retention through excellent customer service
- Develops new business by understanding customer needs and selling products and services that provide value to the customer
- Effectively communicates with management to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence that may impact revenue (+/-)
- Maintains the highest levels of personal and professional behavior in the workplace and in the market
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of competitive media landscape; use for new business development and sales analysis
- Ability to prospect new business via cold calling and other prospecting techniques including social media where applicable
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed
- Ability to close new business and exceed sales targets
- Successful track record of pushing past rejection and achieving results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Strong networking and community involvement skills
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Organized with an attention for detail
- Computer and software experience with MS Office programs including Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in media related business
- Minimum of one year sales experience, preferably in outside sales
- Prior experience in digital marketing sales highly desirable
GateHouse Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
GateHouse publishes more than community and business publications, including 121 daily newspapers, along with more than 525 local affiliated websites.
In 2015, we announced the acquisition of 34 daily newspapers including award winning publications like the Sarasota Herald-Tribune and The Columbus Dispatch. We recently acquired Dolan Publishing, launching our entrance into business-to-business publishing. Our Propel Business Services division, which provides marketing and general business support to small and mid-sized businesses, continues to grow.
While we have experienced significant growth since 2012, we continually strive to make ourselves not just a bigger company, but a stronger company.
Culinary Skills - Food Production - Supervision - Correctional Facility
PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD FOR INSTRUCTION REGARDING APPLICATIOINS!!
FOOD PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Pike County Correctional Facility is accepting applications for a full time Food Production Supervisor. The position requires training and supervision of inmates in volume food production and development of culinary skills. The starting salary is $14.00. Medical benefits package after 90 days employment. Uniforms and extensive security training are provided.
Applications may be obtained from the Pike County Correctional Facility, Route 739, Lords Valley, or by calling 570-775-5500.
Receptionist - Law Firm - Office - Legal Experience
RECEPTIONIST for busy Law Firm. Part time, 20-25 hours per
week, computer knowledge. Legal experience required. Salary negotiable with experience.
Please send resume to:
KLEMEYER, FARLEY & BERNATHY, L.L.C. email@example.com.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!