Hawthorne Job Description Sample
Outside Sales Agent For Touch Wireless
We are a leading Door to Door Marketing Company in California and we're hiring experienced Door to door agents and Team Managers to join our team! You will be responsible for helping your community and earn great income by giving away free Android smartphones that come with with free service & data to qualified applicants.
- Industry Competitive Compensation (Commission only)
- Fun and Exciting Work Environment
- 5 day Mon- Fri work week- NO WEEKENDS!
- On-The-Job Training and Company Provided Resources and Uniform
- Company Provided Tablet with software
- Average Agents can earn up to 1k+ per week
- Advancement Opportunities for Career-Minded Professionals
Lifeline Cellphone is a Federal Program. This is a program sponsored by the government under the leadership of the FCC. The program provides qualified applicants with a free Android Smartphone and free service for 1 year. You, the Lifeline Field Agent will be going door to door to educate and enroll people daily onto the program.
You will be expected to go out and canvas in Section 8 housing complexes, apartment complexes. Urban housing tracks, and other lolcations provided to you in your territory.
Assist the Customer and guide them through the 2-3 min application process.
Take a photo of the customers proof of eligibility (WIC card, Food Stamp Card, Medicaid Card, SSI Award Letter etc.)
Once the images are captured and the form completed, the Customer is enrolled and they will receive their new Android cell phone on the spot.
MUST PASS BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK
Must be available to work M-F.
Must be 18 years or older.
Bilingual is a plus (but not required).
Friendly, Honest and hardworking.
Strong communication and presentation skills.
Ability to work well in teams.
Must have a working car and valid license
Must Be able to work outside
For immediate consideration, please Apply Now to be contacted
CDL A Driver - Flatbed Owner Operator
- CDL-A Solo Flatbed Drivers
Bennett Motor Express has built our reputation on the integrity and character of our people. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we've always been committed to offering the highest quality of service, safety and responsibility.
BME offers Owner Operators & Fleet Owners diverse opportunities with Flatbed, Step Deck, and Heavy Haul. Our load boards provide Owner Operators with consistent loads within our nationwide network of 195+ agents with over 2000 active direct customers.
If you're ready to work for a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the Bennett family today.
Owner Operators, partnering with Bennett Motor Express means:
$1000 Orientation Pay
$1000 Referral Bonus
Same Day Pay
High Paying Freight plus 100% FSC
A+ Advantage Program
- Maintenance, Tire, & Fuel Discounts
Major Medical Coverage Available through UTBA
Your Trailer or Ours
True, Non-Forced Dispatch
Ask recruiter about our take-me-home option on the load board
Owner Operator Requirements:
6 months verifiable OTR Open Deck experience in the last 24 months, with 2 years of overall Tractor/Trailer experience in the past 5 years
23 years of age
Able to pass Federal D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen
Meet F.M.C.S.R. 391 guidelines in safety clearance application
No DUIs or Felonies in the past 7 years
No more than 7 points on your license in the past 3 years
No more than two moving violations in the last 12 months
- All trucks must be ELD compatible
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Call Center Customer Service Representative/Sales Agent
Prime Time Shuttle; a leader in door-to-door airport ground transportation is looking for a highly motivated and skilled reservation sales agents. We provide excellent customer service, reservations and on-demand transportation throughout Southern California.
As a reservation sales agent your job is to convert as many calls as possible into reservations.
Major responsibilities include:
1. Converting calls into reservations.
2. Help guide callers through our internet reservation system.
3. Masterfully handling any and all situations that may arise.
4. Work closely with the dispatch department to create maximum reservations, cooperation and coordination of service.
5. Being prompt to work and being available to work any days and hours needed.
6. Maintaining a high standard of effectiveness and quality performance.
1. At least 1 year experience in customer service.
2. Flexibility and ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
3. Solid understanding of customer service and airport transportation concept and structure.
4. Demonstrate success in the implementation of ideas geared toward increasing reservations.
5. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
6. Highly organized with attention to details.
7. MUST be proficient with internet, excel and word.
$10.50 + Commission
Inside Sales Representative- Los Angeles
Sacramento Marketing- Los Angeles connects clients and customers with products and in home services.
As a part of our inside sales team, you will be responsible for representing our clients inside big box retailers, taking prospective customers through the sales process and making the sale.
A variety of people, from sales professionals with extensive experience to recent graduates, have seen tremendous success by joining the Sacramento Marketing- Los Angeles sales team. Since we prefer to promote from within, this role can become a springboard to future leadership positions, such as managing your own sales team. For our sales representatives, we offer an exciting, data-driven work environment.
• Successfully completing our comprehensive sales training which includes product knowledge, salesmanship, and our marketing systems
• Drive profit through in-store representation by utilizing persuasive sales and customer service techniques
• Consistently perform on a variety of dimensions including, exceeding sales goals and meeting quality assurance requirements
• Ensure a positive customer experience by educating customers on the features and benefits of the product, responding to questions and overcoming objections
What we offer:
• The average Sales Agent earns $33,000-$40,000/year in their first 12 months with Agents in the top 10% earning $55,000+/year. Compensation is comprised of a $11- $15 hourly base plus uncapped sales commissions.
• Extra bonus pay and sales incentives (think- trips, TVs, iPads, gift cards galore!)
• Performance based career growth opportunities
• Travel Reimbursement (Averaging $20-$50 per week) That’s gas money for the week !!
• Paid time off
• Business dress code
• Flexibility to choose one of four schedule options below:
• Previous sales experience is preferred but not required
• Competitive spirit and the drive to be at the top of the sales board
• Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented, positive and self-motivated
• Desire to work in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment
• Strong ability to multi-task, including conversing while navigating our instore marketing system simultaneously
• Proficiency in using computer applications
• High level of integrity
• Excellent communication skills
• Sense of humor
About Sacramento Marketing:
We are a marketing company that performs outsourced sales and marketing, including corporate promotions on behalf of our clients. What this means is, instead of our clients using their own internal marketing or sales force, they outsource to us and hire us to do it for them. They provide the different promotions and services and we are responsible for representing them in local markets. Our clients have specific fields of expertise ranging from consumer electronics to the biggest name in satellite TV services. We feel we can complement their niche with a superior marketing and sales team to keep them busy doing what they do best.
About Sacramento Marketing:
We are a marketing company that performs outsourced sales and marketing, on behalf of our clients. What this means is, instead of our clients using their own internal marketing or sales force, they outsource to us and hire us to do it for them. We have contracts with big box retailers and club stores nationwide, so theres no need for our team to go Door to Door or do telemarketing.
Our clients provide the exclusive, in store promotions and services, and we are responsible for representing them in local markets.
Our clients include:
Directv | Atnt | T-Mobile | Verizon | Samsung | Sprint | Square Trade | Atnt Mobility
Advertising Professionals B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
$50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Manufacturing Engineer - Electronics
THIS IS A LOCAL POSITION ONLY!
3-6 MONTH FULL TIME CONTRACT
MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER DUE TO ITAR REQUIREMENTS
The EEE Process Engineer plays a critical role in supporting the design engineer community towards higher reliability systems. This person ensures the customer can continue to use commercial electronics from a wide range of manufactures. The EEE process engineer is a key member that is involved with unforeseen component failures and must make quick decisions for mitigation by bringing appropriate groups together and driving work towards closure. This work impacts all stages of design and production and must interface with supply chain, design engineers, and production.
· Drive Avionics EEE piece part reliability issues and risk towards closure.
· Identify, track, communicate, and disposition, part change notifications and GIDEP alerts.
· Monitor and track manufacturing bill of materials and impacts to EEE piece part approval processes.
· Interface with supply chain, design engineers, and production/manufacturing.
· Data management in Agile systems
· 4 year college degree in a technical field (preferably mechanical or electronic engineering)
· 1 year (recent) SQL knowledge and basic database administration
· 1 year (recent) experience with the Atlassian tool JIRA
· Expert level skill with Microsoft Excel
· 2+ years experience with electronic bill of materials (BOM) management.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Extensive experience in any of the following areas is a plus: electrical designs (components, circuits, pcbas, or electronic assemblies), system architecture, supply chain, purchasing, production and manufacturing.
· Experience in driving planning, schedules, resources trade-offs and task tracking
· Basic python coding
· Understanding of basic manufacturing systems for electronic components
· Good analytical skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability of "think" out of the box and make suggestions.
· Very strong communications
· A self-starter with the ability to perform other tasks as necessary
Home Health Aides - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Western Regional Sales Manager
Teledyne Relays, located in Hawthorne, CA (a division of Teledyne Technologies, a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange) is a leading provider of Electromechanical Relays, Industrial and Military solid state switches, Coaxial switching products and RF Switch Matrices, Power controllers, Custom hybrids and Active Indium Phosphide RF switches.
Teledyne Relays provides switching solutions for a technically diverse world, offering quality products designed for wide-ranging applications: aviation, SATCOM, telecommunications, high frequency signal routing, test & measurement equipment, ATE systems, and medical devices. Teledyne Relays offers high-performance products designed to survive the rugged conditions required for oil & gas exploration, industrial control, and military & space applications. With over 50 years of experience as an industry leader, Teledyne Relays has a commitment to innovating new products to support emerging technologies within wireless communication networks, industry-wide automation, and the Internet of Things. The primary manufacturing facilities are located in the United States, Taiwan and France.
Teledyne Relays is adding a Western Regional Sales Manager to the Sales and Marketing Department reporting to the Director of Global Marketing and Sales.
Internal Shared Support team: Five Inside Sales-Customer Services Individuals, Two Field Application Engineers, One Program Manager, Distribution Manager and Hi-Rel Space Manager.
External Support Team: Seven Manufacturer Representatives and
Seven Authorized Distributors.
- The Western Regional Sales Manager is responsible for a creating and achieving the sale budget: (bookings, billings and POS) for a Western USA region that covers a large area from the Mississippi river to the Pacific.
- Working with an internal and external team, this dedicated individual will manage Manufacturer representatives, regional distribution networks, create local sales budget, targeting key customers, achieving design win quotes, participate in quarterly reviews with each Manufacturers' Representatives, and travel into the territory 50%-75% of the time.
- The Western Region Sales Manager will direct the Field application team to demonstrate the Teledyne relay solution to achieve design wins. Update and report sales progress within a Customer relationship management (CRM) software. Participate in new product definition and report market trends.
- All Teledyne employees must follow corporate guidelines pertaining to a strict code of conduct with regards to the engagement of independent representatives and distributors, and compliance with export regulations.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of Technical Field Sales Experience and 5 years of Sales Management experience work with Manufacturers' Representatives and channels of distribution.
- The individual’s sales experience must be primarily and predominantly in Electronic Components: Standard products and semi-custom, selling into a wide range of markets and OEMs (Commercial, Industrial, Military, Hi-rel Space, and Aerospace).
- The candidate will have the ability to understand the customer’s technical inquires and respond back, independently or with the support of the FAE team.
- The right individual will have experience to preparing quarterly PowerPoint presentation demonstrating and tracking the regional performance. The individual should have the ability to create short term and long term goals to support the changing market conditions pertaining to growth strategies and communicate to senior management if resources are required.
- The person should be well organized, self-disciplined, able to prioritize, and plan well to meet the assignment due dates. As such the successful candidate must possess proven leadership skill and must exhibit decisive decision making abilities.
- A Bachelors degree, preferably in Engineering or other technical fields. Additional degree in Business is desired.
- Candidate must be a US Person.
NOTE: Relocation is not offered for the position listed above.
Teledyne Reynolds, Inc. dba Teledyne Relays may, at its discretion, modify or add further duties not currently listed in this general job description.
This is a full-time opportunity with one of the world's innovative leader in manufacturing Electromechanical/Solid State Relays and Power Controllers, High Power Coax Switches and RF Switching Systems, located in Hawthorne, California.
What can Teledyne Relays’ offer YOU?
- A Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Excellent Health/Dental/Vision
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Eligibility
- Educational Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Fun Events throughout the year
How to Apply: Qualified applicants go to the Teledyne Career Center at: http://www.teledynecareers.com. Refer to requisition# 2017-5443, Western Regional Sales (Marketing/Sales Mgmt 4), located in Hawthorne, California.
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. EEO is the law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call (323) 777-0077, option 2. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
In our efforts to maintain a safe and drug-free workplace, Teledyne Relays requires that candidates complete a satisfactory background check and pass a drug screen prior to employment.
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization - whose company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the leading manufacturers in ultra-miniature hermetically sealed switching solutions and reliable relays, Teledyne Relays is focused on hiring the best available talent!
We are a full service plumbing, HVAC and contracting company located in the South Bay (Hawthorne). We've been serving the South Bay community and surrounding areas; Greater Los Angeles and North Orange County, since 1942. We are currently looking to hire on an individual with experience in plumbing, HVAC, remodeling and construction. We are looking for someone that lives in the area of Hawthorne, California
Ability to troubleshoot and find solutions to plumbing and gas issues (tankless water heater and HVAC trouble shooting desired)
Valid drivers license/clean driving record/no DUI's or recent accidents/no criminal record and must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
Experience in the plumbing industry- 4 years minimum
Journeyman License preferred but not required
Pay is weekly and will be based on experience.
· Run service calls both residential and commercial
· Install and repair water heaters (gas, electric and tankless)
· Assemble and install plumbing systems
· Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
· Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
· Maintain, repair and install sewer systems
· Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
· Adhere to safety policies and procedures
· HVAC experience is desired but not required
· Ability to be personable and friendly with customers
· Sales experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!