Head Operator Sulfide Job Description Sample
Head Of Group Subscription Sales, Bloomberg Media Group
The energy of a newsroom. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. Bloomberg Media is looking for a digitally savvy business operator to grow and develop Bloomberg Media's digital subscription business. As we continue to scale we're looking for a sales leader that can own our group subscriptions go-to-market strategy, drive sales with the c-suite at large companies, and collaborate across Bloomberg LP to best represent the company's full suite of world-class intelligent products. In this role, you will work with Bloomberg Media senior leadership and leaders of functional groups including Editorial, Digital, Finance, International and other functional leaders across Bloomberg. Reporting to the Global Head of Consumer Marketing and Subscriptions, you will have a proven track record of success selling subscriptions or a similar business model, a strong network of contacts, and an ability to help build a premier sales operation.
We'll trust you to:
Develop and execute a group subscriptions go-to-market sales strategy for large enterprises globally
Drive the expansion of the digital Bloomberg Digital subscription product and Bloomberg Media brand through
Cross-sell existing Bloomberg clients in education, law, government and many others.
Creative selling by bundling products with other Bloomberg products
Evolve the group subscription value proposition based on market feedback to maximize customer value
Potential for direct reports and cross-functional leadership
Liaise across the company
Internally and externally communicate the Bloomberg News and Digital value proposition
Needs to have:
10+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of sourcing, building and growing accounts
Experience negotiating and operating deals globally
A keen understanding of the media, news, and subscription landscape, as well as established relationships within research and intelligence driven companies
Ability to Prioritize, set-up for success /scale….ie grow with us
Strong communication and interpersonal skills - the ability to work closely with senior leaders at Bloomberg and with high-level clients
Operationally proficient with ability to handle complex processes involving multiple stakeholders
Demonstrated leadership skills with analytical, creative, and strategic talent that can effectively communicate, motivate, and inspire cross-functional teams
Superior problem solving and organizational skills; and an ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and run multiple projects
Bachelor's Degree required; ((MBA preferred))
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Global Head Of Application Security And Sdlc
Global Head of Application Security and SDLC
Hopkinton, MA; Round Rock, TX, or Bangalore, India
The ideal candidate will have a passion for “building security in” and have demonstrated success in building and leading a highly efficient secure development program within a global technology company, and will possess extensive experience delivering threat modelling, secure coding practices, security testing and security assessments to product or application engineering teams. This position requires technical depth and experience, a relentless focus on operational excellence but also strong management and leadership skills, in order to succeed.
- Serve as the senior Secure Development Lifecycle leader, leading the overall program strategy and advising company leadership and stakeholders on related subject matter as needed.
- Define and manage the end to end process for designing, developing and testing the security of products and applications.
- Define the services needed to support the SDL strategy, select tool track trends and ensure the services remain industry best.
- Manage the global team that delivers technical and advisory services to the development teams. Manage resources to maximize effectiveness and customer satisfaction. Perform demand management and quality assurance functions to ensure service level agreements for both time and quality are met.
- Define the KPIs to track the security performance of product and application development teams.
- Represent Company in industry groups and ensure alignment of best practices with industry practices.
- Define the SDL training curriculum.
- Recruit, manage, coach, train, lead, and inspire a global team of dedicated product and application security professionals.
- Engage with external customers on the company's SDL strategy.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 8 plus years of sustained excellence in product and application security or other applicable technical field
- Experience in managing a software engineering team desired
- Results-driven and accountability-minded
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing and shifting priorities
- Ability to manage and streamline operations that depend upon global teams and global technology deployments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak confidently and credibly in external forums
- Ability to engage executive level stakeholders on complex matters in a substantive manner with limited guidance
- Ability to confidently and effectively present complex technical topics to senior non-technical audiences
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as part of a larger matrixed organization
- Domestic and international travel is expected
VP/ Head Finance
- Monitor and review operations daily accounts operations to ensure accuracy in the recording of transactions and financial data in compliance with internal policies and procedures including guidelines from regulatory authorities.
- Monitor and ensure the timely preparations of statutory accounts including taxation and review of notes to the accounts, including reviewing the closing and reconciliation of monthly accounts.
- Review financial management reports prepared by the reporting units and ensure its timely completion for submission to the management and relevant regulatory bodies within stipulated datelines.
- Review and analyse final accounts whilst detecting financial variances of actual financial outcome against budget forecast, including providing commentaries for such variations or any extra ordinary items that has financial impact.
- Address and resolve operation accounting and financial process issues with the aim of having continuous process improvement for operational efficiency.
- Ensure any changes accounting standards requirements are duly and timely adopted and implemented in the bank’s accounting practices.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as assigned by the management from time to time and the provision of these projects progress reports.
- Degree in Accounting
- Professional Accounting qualification (ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA MICPA etc)
- Min 10 years in the Audit or Banking Operations or related experience
- At least 5 years in Supervisory Level with sound management reporting knowledge.
- Experience in a computerized financial and accounting system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with GAAP as applied to Financials reporting standards
- Ability to lead, direct and manage including working to meet datelines.
Head Of Capacity Planning
Global Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues and are strong advocates for the Facebook community.
We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Global Operations is for you.
The Head of Capacity Planning role will focus on leading the long-term forecasting, hire plan, site location strategy, and project analysis/impact for Global Operations, a multi-thousand headcount operation spread across a broad global footprint. You will partner closely with a variety of teams including Operations, Workforce Management, Recruiting, Finance, Data & Analytics teams to create, analyze, and inform the strategic long-term operational plan with insights and trends and prepare impactful analyses for executive consumption to inform key business decisions. The role is based in Austin, Texas.
- Build optimal long-term staffing plan for community operations by balancing between Community Experience, Employee Experience, Operational Flexibility, and Cost Effectiveness
Provide leadership to collect, consolidate, and analyze operational data, including preparing internal reporting deliverables, analyzing trends & drivers, and explaining forecast vs. actual variances
Prepare and deliver periodic executive-level updates on status, insights and trends to help inform and guide critical business decisions
Lead and enable a lean high-performing team of specialists, providing mentorship, guidance and career development
Partner closely with multiple cross-functional teams to understand capacity, headcount, location strategy, ops performance, volumes, arrival patterns, handling times, budget allocation vs. spend etc.
Support the sizing and scoping of new investments and provide analytical support to internal teams for initiatives and special projects as needed, such as launches of new products/workflows
Review data to help in identification of flow/system deficiencies and work with internal process owners to streamline for continuous improvement
Mitigate capacity risks and provide capacity levers by managing dependencies across multiple operating units and sites. Clearly communicate opportunities and site strategies
Develop and implement comprehensive and consistent strategies, tools, and processes related to workforce planning, workload forecasting, capacity & attrition management
- Bachelor's degree
10+ years of FP&A, Capacity Planning, Strategy, Finance or WFM experience in an operations context with 5+ years of experience in leading a team
Experience in capacity planning, long-term forecasting and workload distribution
Experience developing frameworks and solutions to questions and concepts
Experience in project/program management, process development, influencing and consulting
Demonstrated leadership experience and experience mentoring and coaching both your team and the organization
Experience working on behalf of the customer to create a community experience
Communication, partnership and interpersonal experience and experience communicating concepts in terms to drive results
Knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Tableau and SQL
Degree in Math, Statistics, Finance, or Economics or other demonstrated expertise in a quantitative field
MBA or Master's degree
Head Property Management
- Overall accountable to set up, manage and monitor the administrative functions of Property Management and involve in JMB processes and maintenance services to achieve the goals and objectives
- Manage effectively all contract services and ensure all appointment of contractors, suppliers etc. are according to the company’s procedures
- Ensure all completed buildings belonging to the company are adequately insured against fire and other perils
- Responsible for organizing the handing over process of units to owners/tenants.
- Establishment of collection of rental for the units at the property schemes.
- Ensure all applications of water and electricity for the new developed schemes are in order
- Set up and maintain property files including contract documentation, service manual, as-built drawings, etc
- Develop and maintain register of petty contractors, suppliers and service contractors.
- Establish quality control of completed building and ensure all quality procedures are adhered to
- Organize and monitor the handing over of infrastructure work and services to the authorities
- Act as liaison with management office to disseminate information, obtain feedback on work and customer related issues and assist in problem resolution to ensure the day-to-day functions of the management offices are running smoothly for productivity and customer service delivery
- Actively involvement in the liaison with the management offices especially in the areas of liaison administrative tasks such as preparation of reports, follow-up and check on status of work progress
- Perform assigned projects or duties as required or provide any other assistance wherever needed in the individual operations area as directed by the Assistant General Manager - Property
- Serve as a “communication channel” for all levels of staff in operations to ensure an open communication environment exists for increased morale and productivity
- Project and upkeep the company’s image especially in liaison work with customers and intermediaries
- Ensure joint inspections are conducted on taking over of properties from contractors
- To effectively and efficiently manage the property schemes. To promptly attend to all owners/tenants’ requests and complaints
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Building, Property Valuation or equivalent
- At least 7-10 years of working experience in leading local or international property industry required for this position
- Experience in property management is an added advantage
- Ability to drive for results with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Positive attitude and able to work under pressure
Head Of Clinical Operations
The Sr. Director, Clinical Operations is responsible for leading and driving clinical trial operations for Radius' current and future programs. This role will oversee the Radius Clinical Operations team to ensure all assigned operational trial deliverables across programs are completed according to timelines budget, operational procedures, quality standards, SOPs and business guidelines. This individual will need expertise in successful planning, implementation, and delivery of clinical operations strategy, plans and study execution. The Sr. Director, Clinical Operations will also be responsible for managing and supporting vendor/CRO relationships and activities including negotiations and performance evaluations. This individual will be a member of the R&D leadership team and will be a significant contributor to the overall R&D strategy at Radius.
Provide functional leadership for clinical operations, including hiring, training, staff assignments, coaching, mentoring and performance management in a matrix environment
Set department goals and objectives which align with broader company goals
Provide strategic and tactical input into integrated clinical development strategy and timelines
Develop clinical operations strategy including risk management and contingency planning
Build collaborative relationships with key internal stakeholders to facilitate the planning and execution of clinical trials
Guide the clinical operations execution activities of all clinical trials
Establish and maintain strategic partnership with Radius CROs and clinical vendors to include vendor governance and identification and resolution of performance issues
Ensure all clinical trials are executed per key metrics (timelines, budget, operational and quality standards [ICH/GCP/SOPs])
Maintain procedures to verify the accuracy and timeliness of trial information in all trial databases and tracking systems
Contribute to global regulatory submissions (FDA, EMA, Health Canada and other governing regulatory bodies)
Oversee the clinical operations aspects of cross functional work processes involving medical writing, legal, finance, quality assurance, pharmacovigilance, biometrics, program management, regulatory, pharmaceutical sciences, IT, medical affairs, translational science and clinical science
Drive the creation of clinical operations Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), systems, and processes
Foster a highly collaborative culture and serve as a leadership role model within the company and with external stakeholders
12 years of clinical operations experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech and/or contract research organization (CRO) setting; including management of a CRO
8 years supervisory experience, 5 years direct project/trial management experience and 4 years in leadership role
Requires a BS in the health or life sciences or equivalent
Osteoporosis or oncology experience is preferred
Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
Strong leadership, collaborative and interpersonal skills
Proven ability to build strong relationships with CROs/vendors
Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Project, Visio, Electronic Data Capture and Trial Master File Systems)
Global Clinical Trial Experience and the ability to support more than one clinical trial is preferred
Experience working independently and in a team environment, being flexible and adapting in a changing environment
Ability to travel up to 30%
The work is performed in a typical office environment with heavy computer duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Frequent travel required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to type, handle paperwork and sort, file or manipulate documents. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Head Of Product Marketing - Insider Threat
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people's intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Forcepoint is seeking a leader to develop the product marketing strategy and go-to-market plan for the Insider Threat portfolio. This role would be part of the broader product marketing organization, reporting into the Sr. Director of Product Marketing. As a member of the product marketing team, this leader will represent the organization cross-functionally in the global go-to-market operating teams. Ideal candidates will have experience in security analytics, insider threat technologies, and have proven experience creating a diverse set of marketing initiatives which align and contribute to growth of the business.
Forcepoint is THE leading provider of commercially available Insider Threat solutions, and offers a suite of products that support organizations in protecting sensitive information.
Develop and implement the go-to-market strategy for the Insider Threat solution portfolio, comprised of tools which can collect data, analyze and correlate information and enforce policies in order to help prevent sabotage and loss of data or to identify inappropriate workforce behavior.
Work closely with the collective product management and product marketing organizations, the CTO office, Sales and the Field Marketing functions
Set Forcepoint Insider Threat GTM priorities to ensure that the business continues to lead the market with the positioning and promotion, working closely with all business stakeholders
Ensure that market feedback is codified to outline emerging customer needs, features, and functional requirements from which the marketing and development teams can design, build, test and implement new products and offerings
Analyze and define new market opportunities for Insider Threat products
Facilitate strong collaboration with product management and marketing teams ensuring requirements are appropriately highlighted and brought to market
Lead product pilot activities and customer feedback for new product enhancements
Formulate make/buy/partnership strategies for Insider Threat offerings
Own and drive analyst relationship strategy for the portfolio, collaborating with key leadership across development, AR group, and brand teams
Create core thought leadership content in Insider Threat in partnership with communications and content marketing
Present on behalf of Forcepoint at key security market events such as RSA and BlackHat
5-10 years of experience in the security analytics or insider threat product/industries with go-to-market responsibilities
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to sales, customers and partners
Must be a self-starter, able to work autonomously and able to operate with minimal supervision in a highly visible, high pressure environment
Ability to provide detailed reporting at the peer and executive levels
Ability to develop and maintain company networks to facilitate the ability to leverage broad resources across a matrixed organization
Creative and innovative troubleshooter who possesses very strong organizational skills, coordination, planning, analytical, teaming and problem-solving skills
Have a high situational awareness, be able to effectively work multiple projects simultaneously with diverse groups and customers, and possess the ability to produce under stressful conditions using essential diplomatic skills
Must be willing to travel
Head Of KYC SME
The Société Générale ("SG") Client Lifecycle Intelligence and Care ("CLIC") supports the operational, administrative and financial processing for market and credit operations within the Global Banking and Investor Solutions ("GBIS") business lines and International Private Banking. CLIC ensures the control and security of transaction processing in accordance with current financial legislations.
Within the CLIC organization, is the operational team - SGUS Client Lifecycle Management group (CLIC/KYC) - which is responsible for KYC & Onboarding processes of New Accounts, Periodic Reviews, Quality Assurance, Policy, Procedures + Training, and Client Reference Data for GBIS. CLIC/KYC is responsible for implementing and assuring consistent application of SG's KYC procedures and other regulatory requirements associated with onboarding and maintaining a client relationship.
The specific role is manager of the SME (Subject Matter Expert) team with SGUS CLIC/KYC reporting directly to the Head of SGUS CLIC/KYC. The SME team is responsible for:
Dedicated SME team & process to address questions, issue guidance & facilitate coordination with Compliance and conduct training across the CLIC/KYC perimeter
Team of resources also working on Procedures to allow and share of Knowledge/Expertise
Provides interpretation of the guidance on policy and procedures across the team as needed
Assists KYC Analysts, KYC Quality Control Analysts and Team Leads, and Qualtiy Assurance analysts if needed
Reviews material negative news & raises Compliance referral if needed
Supports design and delivery of training based on results of Quality Learning Log and other controls
Ensure SGUS is compliant with all relevant regulation and Global policy
Manage a team of SME and Policy/Procedure/Training professionals in support of the CLIC/KYC group. Manage workload and assignments, and overall deliverables and resource capacity of SME team.
Serve as a subject matter expert and AMER escalation point for SG's local and global KYC procedures
Providing technical support to the teams so that KYC is performed in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
Have a strong understanding of the KYC Policy, Line of Business procedures and Template guidance documents
Keeping themselves updated on the latest procedural / policy changes and working with the Policy team seeking clarifications on the relevant Policy,
Liaising with and obtaining clarifications from Compliance,
Understanding and complying with internal control standards,
Understanding and demonstrating intelligent use of system tools and procedures,
Supporting KYC requirements for customers, across multiple business lines, ensuring AML Regulations and SocGen policies and procedures are fully implemented,
Ensuring the KYC escalation policies are followed,
Responding efficiently to other "ad hoc" requests for assistance from business and KYC.
Manage team drafting all KYC related procedures across CDD, EDD, Negative News Screening, PEP, FinCen, and Correspondent Banking Procedures.
Establish and/or maintain mechanisms that solicit and action SGUS CLIC production team feedback;
Manage multiple projects with timely delivery and regular stakeholder reporting;
Perform and/or facilitate procedure writing, review/editing, and maintenance for SGUS CLIC processes;
Conduct and prepare impact assessments on proposed process/procedural changes;
Preparation and delivery of presentations to senior managers and KYC stakeholders as needed;
Execution of SGUS procedures and communication to all necessary stakeholders;
Participate in global policies and procedures socialization process;
Establish training efforts across the CLIC/KYC teams;
Maintain the annual procedure updates schedule in line with SGUS CLIC procedures maintenance program;
Support SGUS change management framework for change-the-bank initiatives impacting policies and procedures;
Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
Basic knowledge of Windows OS, MS SharePoint, Visio and Project
Strong knowledge of U.S. AML/KYC rules and best practices;
Ability to manage team of 15-20 professionals
Strong writing, research, and analysis skills;
Strong presentation skills (in person and virtual);
Strong organizational skills, time management, ability to prioritize and multitask;
Ability to succeed in a highly dynamic, deadline-oriented environment;
Strong problem solving, critical reading, critical thinking, data analysis skills;
Successful as self-starter and in team environments;
Strong interpersonal communication (written and verbal) and emotional intelligence;
Ability to work with various stakeholders across the organization: KYC, Compliance, Audit, Front Office business lines.
Minimum 10 years experience in financial services industry;
Minimum 5 years experience in AML/KYC and/or Compliance Supervisory management role
Minimum 3 years experience supporting the Corp Investment Banking organization;
Experience in implementing new processes and change management mechanisms;
Experience in public speaking and presenting to senior audiences in professional settings.
Prior Legal and/or Compliance Advisory experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- English (required)
- Jersey City, New Jersey; NYC as needed for weekly meetings
Head Start Teacher- Direct Hire
We are actively looking for a dedicated Teacher to join our team as a Head Start Teacher. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with excellent medical benefits, tuition reimbursement for Master's bound staff, and a great culture to shape young minds.
Pay: $39,5/annually with 65$ of medical premiums paid, PTO, and an excellent 403(b) plan
44 weeks on, 8 weeks off for summer break
To implement the Head Start Performance Standards in the overall management of the classroom, including promoting social, physical, and intellectual growth, providing a safe, healthy environment that is developmentally, linguistically and culturally appropriate. Responsible for all aspects of a universal pre-kindergarten classroom to include enrichment programs, training, technical assistance, additional observations and paperwork. Responsible for supervising volunteers and giving direction to Teacher Assistants and Child Care Aides.
Responsible for all aspects of a universal pre-kindergarten classroom to include enrichment programs, training, technical assistance, additional observations and paperwork. Completes RECAP/UPK evaluations and assessments and assures timely submission of paperwork.
Plans, oversees and implements the HighScope curriculum.
Prepares and oversees lesson plans which promote social, physical and intellectual growth according to the HighScope curriculum
Uses positive child guidance techniques which empower children to learn internal control and use verbal communication.
Prepares skill assessments and portfolios for each child and oversees children's educational records and other documentation.
Completes children's evaluations, screenings and developmental assessments throughout the year and integrates results in planning for children’s individual needs.
Completes required home visits for each child, including planning goals with parents.
Participates in a minimum of two formal parent conferences in order to share children's portfolios and skill assessments and to gain parent input.
Maintains professional relationships with families and encourages parents to assist in classroom activities and other center functions.
Implements Head Start Performance Standards and NYS OCFS regulations in all aspects of the Program.
Other Duties As assinged
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred; or Pre-School CDA or AAS and equivalent experience for placement in Head Start only classrooms. - with a commitment to get Masters Degree within 5 years
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education and NYS Teacher Certification required for Head Start classrooms operated in partnership with the Rochester City School District.
- One to two years experience teaching in an early childhood setting.
- Requires knowledge of early childhood developmentally appropriate practices.
- Requires administrative, analytical, evaluative and oral and written communication skills
- Requires proficiency in word processing, data entry and data management.
- Requires the health and physical capability to work in an office or classroom, including sitting on floor or in child-sized chairs, bending, running, climbing stairs and to lift children weighing up to 40lbs.
- Requires valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
Department Head Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineering Department Head- NYC
Healthcare, Commercial, Critical Facility Experience a huge plus
- Manage projects, create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering design role for large scale engineering design projects.
- Run day to day operations within the electrical engineering department.
- Create Conceptual Designs gathered from meetings with the client for Field Engineer focus
- Work with Management to respond to RFPs.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Represent the company in project meetings as needed.
- 15+ years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Licensed PE a MUST
- LEED AP a plus
- Experience with Electrical System designs such as UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), Generators, Switchgears, and Batteries a MUST
- Experience working on complex facilities design projects a must
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Self Starter, self motivated, and should prioritize well.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11511038 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!