Head Sawyer Job Description Sample
Sales Associate - Sawyer Heights (Seasonal)
Houston, TexasJob Summary:
The Sales Associate will be responsible for supporting the Store Leadership Team to achieve all company goals and initiatives. The Sales Associate will model and maintain excellent customer service with effective communication, product knowledge, and appropriate selling techniques. The Sales Associate will maintain company standards of all merchandise presentation, replenishment, and sizing while maintaining a new and clean store and backroom.
Be aware of customer activity and respond with a sense of urgency, prioritizing assisting customers over other tasks
Greet and acknowledge customers while providing the appropriate level of service
Effectively communicate value and quality of our merchandise while sharing our current promotions and offer solutions for "out of stock" items when necessary
Exercise sound judgment in effectively addressing customer concerns
Demonstrate the appropriate level of selling skills to positively impact conversion
Provide fast, friendly, and accurate service at the cashwrap while educating customers on the benefit of the PLACE Card
Maintain appropriate stock levels and ensure that all sizes and styles are represented
Follow company standards of merchandise presentation, signage, and display
Support and maintain a neat, clean, and organized stockroom while adhering to a customer ready environment, and adhering to safety requirements
Perform daily housekeeping duties to company standard
Guarantee company assets by ensuring adherence to all Loss Prevention procedures
Inform Store Leadership Team of maintenance and facility needs promptly to ensure that customers and associates are provided a clean and safe environment
Contribute focused, well-managed efforts towards achievement of store goals
Exhibit flexibility by processing stock when necessary
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent
Previous retail experience preferred
Must be at least 18 years of age
Skills and Behaviors:
Excellent customer engagement
Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
Ability to work in team environment
Must be adaptable and flexible to changing priorities
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs, including weekends, overnights, evenings, and call-in shifts
Ability to maneuver on sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50 lbs
ProBuild was acquired by Builders FirstSource in August 2015. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Builders FirstSource is the largest supplier of building products, prefabricated components, and value-added services to the professional market segment, primarily for new residential construction and repair and remodeling, in the U.S. We provide customers an integrated home-building solution, offering manufacturing, supply, delivery and installation for a full range of structural and related building products. We operate in 40 states with approximately 400 locations and have a market presence in 74 of the top 100 Metropolitan Statistical Areas, providing geographic diversity and balanced end market exposure. We service customers from strategically located distribution facilities and manufacturing facilities, that produce value-added products such as roof and floor trusses, wall panels, stairs, vinyl windows, custom millwork and pre-hung doors. Builders FirstSource also distributes dimensional lumber and lumber sheet goods, millwork, windows, interior and exterior doors, and other building products.
Under general supervision, operates complex component saws to cut planks, timbers, or boards according to work orders.
Reviews work order to determine cut(s) to be made.
Operates component saw with computer controlled touch screen.
Adjusts saw for required cuts.
Adjusts speed of saw and feed rolls
Coordinates activities associated with saw operations including picking, staging, stacking and loading.
May perform minor adjustments and maintenance on saws.
Observes safety procedures at all times.
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and two (2) years of material handling or saw operations experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
o Work is performed primarily in an outdoor yard environment, subject to variations in temperature and weather, equipment noise and dust.
o Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds frequently and on occasion up to 80 pounds.
o May be required to perform specific tasks that involve climbing, lifting, pushing or kneeling.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214) 765-3990 or email: ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT
Pay Transparency Provision
Job Family PROMFG
Pay Type Hourly
Spanaway WA Lumber
- 1331 208th St E (98387), Spanaway, Washington, United States of America
Corinth Reman-Cylinder Head & Pack Disassembly Team Member (2Nd Shift)
JobClassification: Team Member
PositionTitle: Cylinder Head & Pack Disassembly
JOBPURPOSE: Disassemble cylinder packs and/or cylinder heads upon receipt.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Work in a fast-paced, safety and quality focused environment to disassemble cylinder packs and/or cylinder heads
Operator should have attention to detail and be self motivated.
Operator is expected to cross train in other areas of operations to provide flexibility within the job classification scope.
Requires use of air impact wrenches, hammer and chisel.
Use torch regularly.
Enter data into various computer systems.
Overtime may be required.
Job Bid Eligibility Requirements:
- Current agency workers must have met their 90 days worked for consideration.
Minimum of 6 months Manufacturing experience.
Top Candidates will also have:
Basic skills with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
Previous cylinder pack and/or head disassembly experience
Caterpillar cylinder head and cylinder pack identification experience
Prior experience with pneumatic tooling.
Must be able to usevarious hand tools
Must be able to usean air impact wrench.
Must be able to usetorch.
May be required topush, pull or lift heavy parts up to 25 lbs multiple times per shift.
Must be able towork overtime in some cases short notice.
Applicants interested in this position are encouraged to attach a resume outlining your skills and experience for this position.
Check out our Caterpillar Remanufacturing facility by clicking the linkbelow:
Hourly Rate: $12.35 per hour/paid weekly with an additional $.30 night shift premium.
Location: Sawyer Road (Corinth, MS)
This is a full time position with full benefits including 401K with 6% company match
Please ensure you frequently check the e-mail account you providedon your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primarycorrespondence method in our recruiting process.
Head Start Teacher- Direct Hire
We are actively looking for a dedicated Teacher to join our team as a Head Start Teacher. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with excellent medical benefits, tuition reimbursement for Master's bound staff, and a great culture to shape young minds.
Pay: $39,5/annually with 65$ of medical premiums paid, PTO, and an excellent 403(b) plan
44 weeks on, 8 weeks off for summer break
To implement the Head Start Performance Standards in the overall management of the classroom, including promoting social, physical, and intellectual growth, providing a safe, healthy environment that is developmentally, linguistically and culturally appropriate. Responsible for all aspects of a universal pre-kindergarten classroom to include enrichment programs, training, technical assistance, additional observations and paperwork. Responsible for supervising volunteers and giving direction to Teacher Assistants and Child Care Aides.
Responsible for all aspects of a universal pre-kindergarten classroom to include enrichment programs, training, technical assistance, additional observations and paperwork. Completes RECAP/UPK evaluations and assessments and assures timely submission of paperwork.
Plans, oversees and implements the HighScope curriculum.
Prepares and oversees lesson plans which promote social, physical and intellectual growth according to the HighScope curriculum
Uses positive child guidance techniques which empower children to learn internal control and use verbal communication.
Prepares skill assessments and portfolios for each child and oversees children's educational records and other documentation.
Completes children's evaluations, screenings and developmental assessments throughout the year and integrates results in planning for children’s individual needs.
Completes required home visits for each child, including planning goals with parents.
Participates in a minimum of two formal parent conferences in order to share children's portfolios and skill assessments and to gain parent input.
Maintains professional relationships with families and encourages parents to assist in classroom activities and other center functions.
Implements Head Start Performance Standards and NYS OCFS regulations in all aspects of the Program.
Other Duties As assinged
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred; or Pre-School CDA or AAS and equivalent experience for placement in Head Start only classrooms. - with a commitment to get Masters Degree within 5 years
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education and NYS Teacher Certification required for Head Start classrooms operated in partnership with the Rochester City School District.
- One to two years experience teaching in an early childhood setting.
- Requires knowledge of early childhood developmentally appropriate practices.
- Requires administrative, analytical, evaluative and oral and written communication skills
- Requires proficiency in word processing, data entry and data management.
- Requires the health and physical capability to work in an office or classroom, including sitting on floor or in child-sized chairs, bending, running, climbing stairs and to lift children weighing up to 40lbs.
- Requires valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
Head Job Evaluations
- Lead and manage the job evaluation process, organization design, job descriptions development/revision in response to the business needs or change of organization structure for effective business operations and growth.
- Plan and manage the development of job descriptions for newly approved positions to ensure consistency and clear accountability for effective working relationship amongst the employees.
- Plan and manage job evaluation process to ensure all positions are evaluated and graded fairly and equitably in line with the policies and procedures.
- Lead the revision of current job descriptions to ensure its relevancy and applicability to the current business operations.
- Lead discussions on organization design focusing on organization effectiveness with HR Business Partners and Line Management.
- Possess Bachelor Degree/ Master's in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of related working experience in Job Evaluations, Organization Design, Job Management in a large business organization or in a HR consultancy organization.
- Must be a certified Job Evaluator in the Hay Methodology at Advance level.
- Must be able to influence and collaborate with Line managers and HR unit in the creation of the Job Management
What we’re looking for: A Head Grower to lead horticulture operations at our facility in Hilliard, FL (45 minutes NW of Jacksonville). In this role, you will be working hands-on with plants daily, ensuring that they are of the highest quality and monitoring for any issues such as disease, insects, etc. You will work diligently with the operations team to maintain food safety standards. As the Head Grower, you will champion and execute research and development projects to bring innovation and new practices to our operation. If you enjoy pioneering change and are passionate about sustainable farming, Traders Hill Farm is for you.
What we offer: Traders Hill Farm offers a work environment that promotes new ideas and an entrepreneurial mindset. We want our employees to feel empowered and contribute to the success of our organization by continuously bringing new ideas, strategies, and knowledge to our team. We offer competitive compensation, paid time off, and an excellent opportunity to grow in your career.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee horticulture operations
- Assess crops daily to identify any disease, insect problems or abnormalities
- Diagnose plant diseases and disorders
- Communicate with production personnel to understand production conditions and practices to accurately diagnose problems
- Manage integrated pest management protocols and further develop and implement new protocols as necessary
- Plan and conduct ongoing variety trials related to all aspects of current produce operations that will improve product quality, improve product readiness, or reduce production costs
- Conduct trials according to generally accepted research protocols
- Provide expertise and training to the Production Department in the form of teaching sessions and materials
- Obtain and maintain applicable certifications in HACCP, SQF practices and quality control techniques
- Manage process of obtaining USDA Certified Organic designation and maintain certification going forward
- Manage R & D (Research & Deployment) Program
- Manage R & D program to launch new products in a timely and cost-effective manner consistent with established brand guidelines
- Evaluate and test multiple growing substrates and hydroponic grow methodologies to determine which is most viable for each product line
- Research and test both produce and non-food plants to determine the efficacy of growing in an Aquaponic environment
This job might be for you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in biology, chemistry or plant science. Master’s degree ideal
- 3 to 5 years hands-on horticulture experience, preferably in a hydroponic setting
- Previous management / supervisory experience
- Knowledge and ability to conduct accurate research trials using basic experimental design and statistical analysis
- Enjoy working with minimal supervision in an entrepreneurial/start-up environment
Head Chef Needed For East Bay Favorite - No Nights**
Must have the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to create and revitalize menu items
- Hire, manage and train back of the house staff
- Ordering and inventory
- Take charge of the kitchen and improve flow
- Increase sales
- Must have at least 2 years of current experience working as a Head Chef
- Bay Area candidates only please
- Must have experience improving and creating menu items
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
The Alaska Zoo is looking for someone to fill our Head Gardener position.
Operating and maintaining our two greenhouses.
Responsible for maintaining and directing garden staff to maintain the Zoo’s gardens and lawns.
Assist Maintenance and Rentals with set up and tear down of the Coffee shop lawn events.
Responsible for set up, operation, and tear down of our Zoo lights program in the winter.
Assists Maintenance in winter months with snow removal and trail maintenance
Must have a valid ADL
Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds repetitively.
Must have be able to operate lawn mowers, string trimmers, leaf blowers, chain saws, ect.
Ability to work in Alaska weather extremes.
Job will generally be performed outside with moderate to extreme noises, pollens, dusts, and molds.
Must have or be able to obtain a certificate to operate a forklift and a man lift.
Job applications can be picked up at The Alaska Zoo admissions office: 4731 O’Malley Rd or obtained from our website. Completed applications and resumes can be dropped off at The Alaska Zoo admissions office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Department Head Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineering Department Head- NYC
Healthcare, Commercial, Critical Facility Experience a huge plus
- Manage projects, create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering design role for large scale engineering design projects.
- Run day to day operations within the electrical engineering department.
- Create Conceptual Designs gathered from meetings with the client for Field Engineer focus
- Work with Management to respond to RFPs.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Represent the company in project meetings as needed.
- 15+ years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Licensed PE a MUST
- LEED AP a plus
- Experience with Electrical System designs such as UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), Generators, Switchgears, and Batteries a MUST
- Experience working on complex facilities design projects a must
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Self Starter, self motivated, and should prioritize well.
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11511038 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Head Site And Age-Group Swim Team Coach - West Boise
Head Site and Age-Group Swim Team Coach - West Boise
The Boise Y Swim Team is a year-round competitive swimming program for young men and women six years of age and older. The team consists of 300 athletes, staffs 9 coaches, and operates in three facilities across the Treasure Valley. The Boise Y completes within both YMCA and USA Swimming organizations, developing athletes that participate at all levels including practice-only swimmers, local and regional competitors, and YMCA National, USA Swimming Junior and Senior National, and Olympic Trial qualifiers.
The Head Site and Age-Group Coach is responsible for coaching and managing the West Y Branch of the Boise Y Swim Team and as well as supporting the Boise Y Swim Team Head Coach with administrative duties and coaching senior and national groups. This position will oversee safety, volunteer and staff development, team member development, seasonal planning, daily workouts, and goal setting.
Starting Wage Range:
$27,227 - $34,029
Anticipated Start Date:
November 15, 2018
Three years’ competitive swim coaching experience; ASCA level 3-4 or equivalent; current USA Swim and YMCA Coaching certifications or ability to obtain within 60 days; ability to meet YMCA transportation guidelines; ability to travel up to 30% of the time, including regular overnight travel; ability to effectively communicate with participants and volunteers. Excellent human relation skills and an ability to maintain positive communication with staff and members; ability to address and make solid decisions in emergency situations; excellent verbal and written communication skills including telephone etiquette and computer use; prior experience of successful supervision of staff and volunteers preferred
Must be able to stand at walk while maintaining alertness; must be able to hear and recognize noises and distress signals; must be able toe frequently bend, lean, and kneel; must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds; must be able to work in loud, humid environments.
Working at the Y:
This is a full time position. Schedule will vary based on practice and meet schedules. Weekends and evenings are expected.
The Treasure Valley Family YMCA provides a progressive work environment with great benefits, including a 9% employer-funded retirement plan after two years of service with immediate vesting, ability to make additional contributions to retirement benefits through 403(b) savings plan, high quality and affordable healthcare benefits including dental and life insurance (50-75% employer-paid for family), free use of YMCA.
At the Y, our mission and core values are brought to life by our culture. It’s who we are, who we aspire to be and how we show up every day. We are cause-driven. We don’t just show up, we show up with purpose. We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing: we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
Join us and help transform lives.
All interested staff must submit a resume and a letter of interest stating your skills and knowledge that would qualify you for this position.
External Candidates must complete an application and submit a resume. If you have any questions regarding the position please visit our website at www.ymcatvidaho.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!