Header Job Description Sample
Two Blow Header Operator 2Nd
Follow all safety rules.Maintain clean, orderly work area Operate machinery as needed, which will include emptying pans, inspecting/gaging parts, making minor mechanical adjustments.Where applicable, learn to perform minor machine set-ups; including, but not limited to, tooling changes and first piece inspection.Record data for SPC, TS16949 documentation.Move material by operating forklift or using non-motorized devices. Perform minor machine maintenance such as oil changes and tightening of bolts.Performs all other duties as requested by Supervisor or Leadperson.Must be available to work overtime as needed.Required Knowledge and
High School diploma or GED equivalent.Education/training in basic math for blueprint reading, gaging, SPC.Ability to operate personal computer and make data entries.Basic mechanical aptitude to learn machine operation skills and develop an understanding of the manufacturing process.Preferred Skills And
Employer's Job# 49367BRPlease visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
Team Lead - 2Nd Shift - Header Cell
Directs and develops team members to achieve and maintain high productivity and accuracy + Maintains safety standards and cleanliness + Ensures the execution of standard work on a daily basis, participates in writing and redesigning standard work where necessary + Consistently enforces policies and procedures + Supervises the training of new hires and new temporary associates on weekly/monthly basis + Leads personnel by setting the standard and example of excellence in execution
Participates in and is a site champion for lean transformation projects + Ensures that MDI is consistently updated and that all follow up actions are taken in a timely manner + Sets an example for positive leadership and employees relations throughout the plant + Other duties as assigned, is open to assisting and/or working on all shifts
Primary Location: COLUMBIA-South Carolina
Posting: Dec 29, 2017, 12:57:32 PM
Machine Operator/Roller Header Operator
Our client in Valparaiso, IN is seeking an experienced roller/header operator.
Set-up and operate all equipment in the thread rolling, assembly, slotting and parts washing area. This position reports directly to a department production leader/supervisor.
One to two years manufacturing experience in a production role; fastener knowledge is a plus.
Ability to set-up and operate entry level (1) rollers.
Willingness & ability to work all overtime as required per schedule.
Prolonged periods of standing, stooping & bending.
Lifting up to 35 pounds repeatedly.
Able to read blueprints. Able to use micrometers, caliper, comparator, and various other measuring gauges. Must have good organizational and communication skills. Must be self-motivated. Must be able to work with other operators (teamwork). Must be able to assist in the set-up of rollers with assistance/direction from lead person and/or group leader.
This position requires a pre-employment background screen and drug test.
Temp to hire opportunity
Stand-By Personnel – Welding Division is hiring Header Welders for a North Tulsa business.
3 Night ShiftPositions (4pm-2:30am) $18+/hr + $2 shift pay DOE
3 Day Shift Positions (5 am to 3:30 pm) $18+/hr
Must be able to fit and weld headers according to spec
Performs excavation, joint re-configuration, preparation and weld repair as needed
Can safely operate overhead or jib type cranes and rigging
Must be able to pass a 2G single bevel, mig root & Fluxcore, fill and cap weld tests
Must be able to pass a drug test & background check
Temp to hire with benefits after hired on
Personnel- Welding Division
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica.
You can apply online at www.standbypersonnel.com
or send your resume to email@example.com
We take walk-in applications from 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Stand-By Personnel’s Welding Division is a proven leader when it comes finding welders jobs. Stand-By staffs welders for many of the top companies in Oklahoma. Stand-By is the only staffing company that offers weld testing and also has an onsite State Certified Weld Testing Facility.
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/bluecollarjobs
#employment #staffing #job #work #tulsa #oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiring in tulsa #employment in Tulsa #jobs in Tulsa #staffing in Tulsa #staffing agencies in Tulsa #industrial staffing in tulsa #header #welder #welding
Stand-By's Welding department has been under Larry Wine's management for 20 years. We boast an on-site welding shop, and over 40 years experience in the welding fields.
Space-Lok, Inc.. Novaria Fastening, Gardena, CA
Sets up and operates hot and cold heading machines to form bolts as specified by work order, blueprints, and/or drawing.
1. Reviews work order to determine set up, tooling and specifications of parts.
2. Prepares and aligns raw material for production run.
3. Operates production equipment to produce parts.
4. Insures that product/part conforms to all required specifications.
5. Maintains a clean and safe work area.
6. Complies with all environmental safe practices and regulations. Reads all SDS' and possesses thorough knowledge of all oil and chemical labeling and storage requirements.
Position Qualifications-High school or equivalent
Experience- 1-3+ years
Skills- Reads blueprint, Performs inspection: Visual, Micrometer, Calipers, Comparator, Overlays, Gauge, Depth Pins.
Cold Forming Header Set-Up/Operator
Easy commute from Lebanon, Zionsville, Whitestown, Brownsburg, Avon, NW Indianapolis, Lafayette, Frankfort, Westfield, Noblesville, Indiana.
Job Title: Cold Forming Header Setup/Operator
Reports To: Operations Manager
This position is responsible for conducting Cold Forming Heading equipment setups and operations (including troubleshooting) to product quality steel, aluminum and copper specialty parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Decides, develops, and plans sequence of operations to produce parts in accordance with part drawings.
· Plans and performs setups on Cold Forming Heading equipment (1 Die – 2 Blow headers or similar Heading equipment and operations in accordance with drawing requirements.
· Completes work in accordance with the Stalcop LLC, NPD process for process/heading development and process documentation.
· Responsible for operating equipment to product quality parts according to print specifications.
· High School diploma or GED equivalent.
· Formal Vendor training and/or certification in Set-Up/Operations for Cold Form Heading Equipment.
· Proven knowledge of Cold Forming Heading Equipment and tooling including 1 Die – 2 Blow Headers or comparable Cold Forming Heading equipment.
· Knowledge of Setting-Up and Operating Headers to produce parts to tight tolerances.
· Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of people from the manufacturing floor to department managers, engineers, and customers/suppliers.
· Ability to utilize and maintain computer based systems to track, log and completely document systems, procedures and activities.
· Ability to read and understand mechanical component blueprints.
· Ability to use measuring gauges (i.e. Micrometers, Calibers, etc.) to complete required quality part checks.
· Proven ability to complete Header equipment setups according to part prints.
· Proven mechanical skills and abilities
· Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· 2-5 years experience in Cold Forming Heading equipment setups, troubleshooting, and operationing of 1 Die – 2 Blow Headers or similar Heading equipment.
· Proven experience in reading Blue Prints; specifically tooling and part prints.
· Proven experience in using a wide variety of quality measuring instruments.
· Demonstrated positive written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated willingness to work overtime as required.
Production Manager, Roll Thread Setup Person, Cold Header Setup Person
POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED 2ND SHIFT
EXPERIENCED 1ST and 2ND SHIFT
• Cold Header Setup Person -
Ask about a Sign on Bonus!
Full time positions in an excellent working atmosphere with overtime and benefits.
Please apply at: 1303 Samuelson Rd, Rockford.
Header Operator - Fasteners
Title: Header Operator - Fasteners
Job Function: Manufacturing / Operations
Business Unit Group: Engineered Products and Solutions
Position Description: Arconic Fastening Systems and Rings (AFSR) holds the number one global market position in aerospace fastening systems and rings, and we’re the North American leader in commercial transportation fasteners. Our rings and high-tech, multi-material fastening systems are found nose to tail on aircraft and aero engines. Our products are also critical components of industrial gas turbines, automobiles, commercial transportation vehicles, and construction and industrial equipment. Headquartered in Torrance, CA; AFSR employs over 7,500 people in 13 countries at 38 locations. AFSR is a business unit of Arconic (NYSE:ARNC). Join Arconic and join a network of people who are passionate about industry-changing technology that advances the world. You’ll have the opportunity to work with leading global companies that operate in world-changing industries—such as aerospace, automotive, building and construction, defense and commercial transportation. It’s not just a job. It’s a career and a path to the future. You’ll be part of a diverse culture of learning, teaching and mentorship. Arconic is fully committed to developing people: providing employees with the resources, and learning and development opportunities they need to excel and build a career.
Responsible for production of parts meeting print and specification requirements
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions using reasoning and decision making skills to ensure quality work
Demonstrate enthusiasm, takes initiative, and works with a sense of urgency to meet or exceed routing times and quality goals
Demonstrates learning agility and the ability to understand and interpret and variety of technical instructions including manufacturing drawings. Must have basic computer, math and reading skills
Ability to regularly communicate and work with a team Must be able to lift and handle up to 35 pounds on a frequent basis
Requisition Number: 21242BR
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
- Be able to use micrometers, calipers and comparator
Primary Location: AZ-Tucson
Minimum Education Required: High School or GED
Minimum Travel Required: None
High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
Minimum 1 year experience working in Production Manufacturing
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
Business Unit: Arconic Fastening Systems
Job Type: Entry Level/New Grad Compliance With the Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Laws and Regulations Arconic reaffirms its policy to provide equal employment opportunity in recruiting, hiring, upgrading and promotion, conditions and privileges of employment, company-sponsored training, access to facilities, educational assistance, social and recreational programs, compensation, benefits, transfers, discipline, layoffs, recalls or termination of employment to all employees without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, veteran status, genetic information, sex or age (within statutory limits). We live our Values and measure our success by the success of our customers, shareholders, communities and people. Arconic’s success is driven by the advantage created by the collective efforts of its employees, and is dependent upon a diverse, inclusive environment that embraces change, new ideas, respect for the individual and fosters an equal opportunity for success. We have zero tolerance for discrimination, intimidation or harassment of any kind.
Cold Header Operator
- 5+ Years Experience in the manufacture of cold formed parts
- Experience with the operation of Progressive Headers, Boltmakers, Nut Formers, etc.
- Experience with FORMAX Cold Heading Machines is preferred.
- Experience with secondary operations (threadroll, machining, etc) is preferred.
Nelson Stud Welding offers a very competitive hourly rate and benefits package.
Nelson Stud Welding was founded 75 years ago and is a global manufacturer, with plants in the United States, Germany, and China. Our Headquarters and US Manufacturing Facility are located in Elyria, Ohio, which is 30 minutes west of Cleveland.
Nelson Stud Welding has a diverse worldwide customer base, supplying cold formed products to customers such as Caterpillar, Cummins Turbo Technologies, the US Navy, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, Electro-Motive Diesel, BMW, and Volkswagen. In a given year, the total number of customers numbers in the thousands. Nelson sells fasteners to multiple industries, including Industrial, Construction, Military, Nuclear, and Automotive.
Nelson Stud Welding is TS 16949 and ISO 14001 Certified. Customer Specific Certifications include Ford Q-1 and Northrop Grumman S.D.I.
Experienced Cold Header Operator (1St And High Priority To 2Nd Shift)
Semblex Corporation is seeking Experienced Cold Header Operators for 1st and 2nd Shift with a high priority to 2nd shift to join our team! Semblex Corporation is a world class manufacturer of high quality, custom fasteners located in Elmhurst, IL. Come experience the difference working for our employee friendly, community oriented organization. Growth and new opportunities have created top paying openings for Second Shift Single die and Progressive Header set-up operators with a minimum of two years’ experience. Top candidates will have a record of dependability, safety, and quality
- Set up and operate progressive headers in assigned battery.
- Follow all procedures and work instructions.
- Check and record quality per department procedures.
- Maintain good production numbers, low scrap, and high pcs./lbs
- Keep machines and work area clean.
- Follow Safety Rules and Report Unsafe Conditions
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields (Specifically to Cold Heading)
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read blueprints for parts
- Basic Math Skills
- Top Pay with Steady Overtime
- Low-Cost Medical Options
- 401K with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 10% Premium for Second Shift Employees
- Paid Time Off - Vacation and Sick
- And Much More!!
To apply for this great opportunity, go on-line at www.semblex.com.
Semblex Corporation was founded in 1968 by Daniel P. Haerther with three other employees as a manufacturer of small diameter, standard fasteners. Since then, we have grown into an expansive organization providing a broad range of innovative fastening solutions and complex, cold formed specialty components to the worlds leading manufacturers.
Semblex is a key supplier to such industries as Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Farm Equipment, Heavy Truck, Lawn & Garden, Motorcycle and Power Sports.
Since 2014, Semblex has been a subsidiary of Jinhap Co. Ltd., a privately owned South Korean fastener manufacturer. Semblex continues to invest in quality, technology, equipment and creative minds, which provides the tools we need to meet our goal of total customer satisfaction.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!