Heath Springs Job Description Sample
New Pay Plan For Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Solo And Teams
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
CDL A Flatbed Drivers - Students Welcome
- Starting pay Regional Flatbed $.44-$.48 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Starting pay OTR Flatbed $.46-$.50 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Student starting pay Regional $.38 per mile / OTR $.40 per mile
Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate ($.02-$.04/mile)
Pay increases up to 5 years
$1,000 Orientation Pay for experienced drivers
$1,000 Flatbed Training (6 + months experience)
Student Orientation Pay $550
Student Flatbed Securement & Training Pay $550/week
$15/hr Detention pay
Pay for Performance Bonus Program (up to $.06/mile bonus)
Travel, Lodging & Breakfast/Lunch Provided
Newest & safest equipment on the road
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Passenger Authorization program
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health/Dental Insurance & Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Temp Control, Glass, & Student Positions Available. Call for Details.
Valid Class A CDL
21 Years of Age
Experienced Drivers-- 6 Months Verifiable OTR Experience
You've probably seen our maroon trucks rolling down the highways with perfectly tarped loads. Are you ready to roll the Maverick way, too?
We Train New Truck Drivers!
We Train, We Hire — Guaranteed!
At C.R. England, we train new drivers and hire experienced drivers. We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Vacation & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
No Experience. No Problem! Apply Now.
Over The Road Company Drivers
Company Drivers JobPaying up to $0.43 CPM | Up To $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
Weekly Home Time
Offering up to $3,000 sign-on bonus to qualified applicants. Call now!
No dreaded North-East routes
No Touch Freight
Quarterly performance and safety bonuses
Paid vacations and holidays
Minimum of 1 year verifiable OTR experience
Reasonably clean MVR and PSP
About Service Transportation
Service Transportation, Inc is based out of Wallace, SC (Marlboro County) with the administrative office located in Cheraw, SC (Chesterfield County).Service Transportation, Inc currently owns 85 trucks and roughly 150 trailers which we use to service clients in a 25 state region. Our region consists of the eastern seaboard roughly bordered in the north by Pennsylvania and Ohio, while our western boundary is Arkansas.
We pride ourselves on being family owned and operated, and treat all of our employees as if they were our family. Because of our growth and continued expanding local and O-T-R routes, we are always on the lookout for additional employees, including company drivers and owner-operators. Please visit the drivers wanted page, or contact Service Transportation for more information.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - We'll Fly Experienced Drivers To Orientation
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Lease Purchase Opportunity
Dart is now hiring lease-purchase drivers. Enjoy no down payments and $600 for ongoing truck maintenance, with extra incentives for Volvo owners.
Interested? Apply now!
- 1/3 of truck payment free (1st 3 months)
Full tank of fuel
- $600 for ongoing truck maintenance
2013 Volvo Lease Incentives
Full tank of fuel
- $1,700 for ongoing truck maintenance
Costs less to own
Dart Transit Lease Benefits:
No money down
Low weekly payments
Industry-leading CPM for owner-operators/Lease-purchase drivers
Earn up to $156,000 per year
Up to $8,000 in incentives
Great selection of new and used equipment
- 99% no-touch freight
Flexible home time
Fast pay; immediate settlements
One-on-one business mapping consultation
Fuel tax program
Discounted maintenance and parts
About Dart Transit
At Dart, you get small company atmosphere with large company resources. That's the Dart Network advantage. Make the move today!
Reefer Cdl-A Truck Driver
DRIVEN TO BE THE BEST
Provide your contact information, and a recruiter will contact you shortly!
Reefer Like a Decker
Ready to run? Decker's hiring and running areas cover the majority of the U.S., giving you greater lengths of haul and the miles you need to stretch your earnings. Whether you drive team or solo, you can expect to get home about every two weeks, sometimes weekly. Reefer drivers also get an increase in pay each year they drive with us. Drive some of the newest trucks on the road while getting the corporate-style benefits and recognition you deserve.
Where We Run
The Midwest Reefer routes run an average length of haul around 600 miles and cover the Midwest to Canada, Southeast and South Central United States. Depending upon your location, you can get home every 10-14 days, sometimes even weekly.
Our only true OTR Division, the Western Reefer teams runs across 48 states. Nearly 70% of these runs are west of Ohio and you'll still get flexible, reliable home time.
Out teams assist with delivering tight loads, on time. Most runs haul a mix of dedicated freight, so you can expect consistent and steady miles in addition to great home time.
The Backing of a Big Company, with the Values of a Small One.
We’re proud to have an industry advantage that we can put to good use for our drivers. After all, they are the ones who keep us running. Each week, we’re adding late-model trucks to our fleet to ensure you have the most up-to-date equipment on the road. This means less maintenance issues, less down time and more money in your pocket.
We want you to make your career home here and, when it comes to showing it, we aren’t shy. Each month, we select a driver of the month from each of our 4 categories. The driver who gets selected the most times, wins a vacation at the end of the year. Make it to driver of the year and you can win prizes like a new Harley-Davidson or Ford Fusion.
Why Run with Us?
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement & Flex Benefits Plan
- Increasing PTO After a Year of Service
- Transportation, Lodging, and Meals for orientation
- PrePass Plus for tolls & scales
- Rider Program
- Weekly Payroll & Direct Deposit
- In-cab scanners + TripPak Express
- Transflo Mobile App
- APUs standard on all tractors
Running 85 Years Strong
Founded by brothers Loren and Dale Decker in 1931, we are proud to say that our original family values haven’t wavered. We are also proud that for nearly 8 decades we’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the best, professional truck drivers in the business. Today, our operations have grown 10-fold into a nationwide fleet with 7 operating terminals. Nearly 80% of our drivers have chosen to make Decker their career home. Will you?
Lyft Driver - Get Paid The Same Day With Express Pay
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on \"driver\" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!