Heavy Forger Helper Job Description Sample
Heavy Equipment Shop Mechanic - 11257
Water Service Helper I, Permanent
Forklift Mechanic Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Field Service Technician / Forklift Mechanic
Eastern Lift Truck Company, Inc., a leader in forklift sales and service for over 45 years, was built on the motto "We're Known For Good Service." We provide excellent sales and service in all areas of the Material Handling Industry including Lift Trucks, Compactors and Balers, Commercial Dock and Doors, and Allied Solutions. Currently, we are seeking an experienced Field Service Technician / Heavy Equipment and Forklift Mechanic, based out of our Hagerstown, MD location.
Our Field Service Technician / Heavy Equipment and Forklift Mechanics work Monday through Friday and are home for dinner. Forklift Mechanics get paid for the actual time they spend working, not the time from a labor guide. All services are performed in the field at our client’s location. Forklift Mechanics are provided a company service van/truck and are dispatched from their home.
- Field Service Technician / Heavy Equipment and Forklift Mechanics diagnose, repair, inspect, and maintain equipment including Forklifts, Pallet Trucks, Boom Lifts, and Scissor Lifts
- Provide courteous and professional service
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in compliance with Company and OSHA Standards
- 3+ years’ experience repairing forklifts and/or heavy equipment
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Experience as a road mechanic a plus
- Welding / fabricating experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have tools
- Clean driving record
- Stable work history
- Dependable, self-motivated professional
- Excellent work ethic and a POSITIVE attitude
- Ability to provide references of prior employers
Eastern Lift Truck offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Company service vehicle and fuel card
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Paid holidays
To learn more about our growing company, please visit our website at www.easternlifttruck.com.
***Eastern Lift Truck Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer***
Heavy Equipment Operator With CDL
ESG Operations, Inc.
As a member of the Collections and Distribution Crew, you will complete projects and repair work involving water, sewer, and storm drain pipes. It requires a valid Georgia CDL and experience operating backhoes and mini-excavators.
- Operate large truck to haul equipment, materials, dirt, etc. to and from job sites
- Lead operation of heavy equipment to dig trenches, lift heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation/repair, sweep streets, repair roadways, clean out drainage ditches, etc.
- Monitor activities of crew members for compliance, inspect equipment, and calculate necessary asphalt quantities for daily repair jobs
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment, operate pneumatic tools, perform grading for road construction/repair
- High school diploma or GED or the equivalent of specialized vocational training
- Valid commercial driver’s license required
- 3-5 years related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace
Heavy Equipment Operator
Heavy Equipment Technician Lead
Heavy Duty Truck Mechanic
We treat every employee as an important member of our strong, diverse, and multi-cultural workforce.
Our people are important. That is the McCarthy Tire Service Tradition.
Heavy-Duty Truck and Trailer Mechanic
Repairs and maintains both diesel, and gasoline powered class 5 through 8 Heavy trucks by performing the following duties. Also repairs and maintains -dry van / flatbed/ dry bulk tanker/ liquid tanker/ reefer/ pole/ spool/ canvas side/ auto carrier / specialty trailers, trailing equipment, and converter gear.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reads job order and observes, listens to, and in some cases road tests Heavy duty trucks in operational mode to determine malfunctions or issues in order to plan the proper work procedures.
- Diagnoses all heavy duty truck system components including electrical, electronics, and emissions related fault codes etc, in order to repair or replace faulty parts, as indicated by required testing or visual observations.
- Perform valve and injector overhead adjustments according to OEM procedures. Ability to perform periodic maintenance on SCR, DOC, DPF, and DEF systems as required by engine manufacturers.
- During periodic maintenance inspections you must examine all truck componentry insuring that vehicle is in satisfactory compliance with Federal annual inspection and brake system criteria guidelines and all safety devices such as fire extinguishers, reflective triangles, conspicuity markings, ABS systems, collision avoidance, frontal radar, and lane departure warning devices are fully functional.
- Lubricates moving parts such as drive line components, hinged parts, suspension, and steering system components.
- Reads job order and evaluates trailer / equipment condition for any symptomatic issues in order to determine a malfunction or need for further diagnostics, in order to properly plan the corrective work procedures.
- Installs new parts such as, but not limited to: Cross members, panels, posts, rails, door equipment, flooring, lights, wiring, brakes, valves, airlines, wheel end components, landing gear, frame assembly, and other parts.
- Repairs wreck damage by welding, pulling, straightening, riveting, and aligning multiple structural parts .
- Examines all system parts looking for damage, excessive wear, loose bolts, broken welds, structural deficiencies, air leaks, oils leaks, stuck, frozen, or rusted parts, as well as safety devices on all types of trailers.
- Lubricates moving parts and performs air system and lighting system tests to include ABS system function while nsuring the trailer meets OEM, Federal annual inspection, and brake system criteria guidelines and industry conformance to specifications.
- Fabricates various attachments, supports, reinforcement, gussets, etc. according to general designs, blueprints or schematic drawings.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver's license required CDL License or the ability to receive within the first 6 months of employment ASE Certification preferred. Will be given 6 months to acquire certification.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
We invest in our associates for the long term. We offer:
• Team work environment
• Opportunity for career advancement
• Excellent compensation
• Paid holidays, vacation time, and personal holidays
• Medical coverage, dental, and prescription
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts
• Wellness program with incentives
• Voluntary Aflac program
• Confidential employee assistance program
• 401 K with company match
• Company-paid short-term disability coverage and vision and life insurance for every employee, with additional voluntary life insurance available for our employee, spouse, and children
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Superintendent - Heavy Highway
Path Construction CompanyPath Construction is a leading General Contractor, in the Chicagoland area, searching for an experienced Field Superintendent to run their self-perform Heavy Highway work. In this position you will be responsible for supervising the field construction of multiple sites, coordinating and directing self-perform crews, subcontractors, and equipment to ensure the project is within budget with a major emphasis on project safety and quality.
Founded in 2008, Path Construction is a Chicago based general contractor providing a vast array of construction services to multiple regions throughout the country. Our expertise is very diverse and includes experience on small and large projects of many different types, including but not limited to: Road & Bridge repair, healthcare, residential, transportation, water and waste treatment, convention centers, laboratories, correctional, and institutional. The main philosophy and strategy for the growth of our organization is to be on the cutting edge of all aspects of the construction process. Additionally, our unmatched customer satisfaction and, most importantly, the development and quality of our people drive our success. For more about us, please visit our website at www.pathcc.com.
In this position you will:
- Provide leadership and establish working relationships with all onsite personnel (including subcontractors and the public)
- Take the lead regarding Safety and Quality Control
- Provide guidance and drive self-perform structural concrete crews to hit budgetary goals
- Schedule subcontractors in sequence to minimize mobilizations and interference
- Develop a project site logistics plan
- Must document all job site activity, by way of photos and daily reports
- Track material, labor, and quantities
- Review and understand Labor, Material, and Equipment budgets
- Monitor project costs and identify value engineering opportunities
- Involved in weekly subcontractor & owner coordination meetings
- Reading and interpreting construction drawings
- Coordinate multiple subcontractor activities
- Ability to maintain fast-track construction schedules
- Must have basic computer skills
- Establish grades and lines from a surveyed hub
- Ability to calculate concrete, forming, and aggregate quantities and coordinate deliveries
To qualify for this position you must have the following background:
- 5+ Years of experience as a Superintendent
- Must have a background in Self Perform concrete work
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and crews
- Experience with IDOT Projects
- Valid Drivers License
- Must be able to pass a drug test prior to being hired
- Streetscape Construction Experience
- 10+ years of Concrete Construction Experience
- Estimating experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- OSHA 30 Hour Training
For the right Superintendent, we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical insurance
- Company cellphone and computer
- Travel reimbursement
Skilled Concrete/Drywall Helper (8107)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!