Heel Builder Machine Job Description Sample
Scaffold Builder Helper
Order Builder (Part-Time) Several Openings @ Canteen Vending
Order Builder (Part-Time)
The primary purpose of this job is to perform all building related tasks including, but not limited to framing, insulating, installing roof systems, and doing trim work.
- Prior forklift and scissor lift experience preferred
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Understanding of construction and/or manufacturing concepts
- Prior sheet metal experience preferred
- Must be willing to work overtime, as needed
- Primarily indoor work
Why work with us?
•Medical, Dental, Vision and Short Term Disability insurance
•Company paid Life and Long Term Disability insurance
•Paid Vacation starting after 120 days
•8 paid Holidays, plus a bonus holiday after 5 years of service
•Retirement Plan with Company Match
•Tuition Reimbursement and Continuing Education Assistance
•Potential for Annual Bonus
•Minimal to no travel required
- Learn more about us at www.TrachteUSA.com
Product Builder II - Minnetonka, MN - 1St Shift Job
Crater Builder - Shipping
We treat every employee as an important member of our strong, diverse, and multi-cultural workforce. Our people are important. That is the McCarthy Tire Service Tradition.
We are looking for a Tire builder.
A Retread Technician must have the desire to perform above and beyond the requirements set forth in this job description. Adheres to the McCarthy Tire Service policies and standards.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing preferred.
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be goal oriented and able to consistently meet quality and production requirements.
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Complying with OSHA regulations and safety requirements.
- Some shift work and/or work on Saturdays may be required.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Inspecting and buffing tire carcasses for retreading.
- Applying rubber compounds to retread the tire.
- Curing retreaded tires.
- Quality control of finished product.
- Scanning tires in at each retread step to ensure accuracy of where each tire is currently located.
- Observing and complying with all safety and liability guidelines and policies.
- Using protective safety equipment to ensure safe operation of machines.
- Any other duties requested by management.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!