Heel Seat Laster Machine Job Description Sample
Machine Learning Engineer - Front Office Seat - Tier 1 US Bank
This is a front-office Machine Learning group, and is responsible for solving some of the most complex Data Science and Machine Learning problems, working with petabytes of large financial data. The team works as a cross-asset group, and comes into contact with various points across the business - work is constantly varied, but it is always completed in an emphatically quantitative driven approach.
The right candidate will not only have a passion for working through Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/NLP problems, but will also be a talented programmer - technology, and how it interacts with the business, is an essential cog in how this group runs.
- Produce data flow/ML models from conception to delivery
- Apply quantitative approaches to large financial data sets
- Understanding of how ML approaches can interact with business needs
- Communication with other engineering teams
- Masters'/PhD in quantitative subject from leading universities
- Exceptional programming skills in either C++/Java/Python, with deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with Big Data/Machine Learning frameworks (TensorFlow/Theano/Keras)
- Financial experience not required, but a significant plus
This team has significant backing from the bank; they see it as a hugely important part of the business over the next few years. Due to its importance, they are prepared to pay what it takes to onboard the right people - compensation in this team can be extremely compelling.
If you would like to apply to this position, please send your up-to-date CV to or call .My client is a world-renowned Tier One American Investment Bank, currently looking to onboard an exceptional Machine Learning Engineer Strategist.
General Labor-Tar Heel Facility
Overview This job description indicates the nature of production work routinely performed by a production employee at the Smithfield
- Tar Heel Plant. This description is meant to help individuals who may be unfamiliar with food processing and what is required to perform this type of work. Production employees are routinely required to perform a variety of tasks that require manual material handling and the use of hand tools, knives, machinery and other equipment. Good hand-eye coordination and upper extremity motor skills are essential for most job tasks. Additional essential functions my be applicable to specific jobs. Production Starting Rate (Probationary Employees) = $10.00/hr EEO/AA Information Smithfield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law. Responsibilities
Continuous standing in one location for long periods of time (up to 2-3 hours). Most jobs have fixed workstations and are conveyor line paced.
Able to walk long distances on wet,uneven and slippery surfaces.
Climbing or moving on ladders,steps, stairwells, walkways and platforms.
Carrying, lifting, lowering,pushing and pulling of heavy and/or awkward objects or loads. Lifting and lowering of objects up to 60 lbs. Pushing or pulling of heavy carts, bins or transport containers.
Working in a cold environment between 20-45 degrees F, hot environments between 80-110 Degrees F and frequent contact with animal fats.
Wearing, using and maintaining personal protective equipment (PPE). Using, cleaning, maintaining, and safe handling of sharp cutting tools.
Frequent static and/or awkward work postures with neck and spine flexion while grasping, pinching,pulling, lifting, extending,flexing the hands and arms to perform tasks. A variety of arm and hand movements are required in applying force,movement and repetition.
Using and maintaining a variety of knives, hand tools, power tools and equipment, electrical devices, controls and motorized vehicles.
Being able to understand and follow oral and written instructions from supervisor and or designated staff.
- Additional essential functions may be applicable to specific jobs.
Competent and trustworthy to comply with federal inspection programs and all company safety and health policies.
Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Be available to work all scheduled hours, which may include mandatory overtime, depending upon production demands. Qualifications Must complete the required Human Resources Development Class prior to interview. Supervisory Responsibilities None Physical Demands Able to stand, twist and bend on hard floors for long periods of time. Work Environment Cold Temperatures between 20-45 Degrees F and Hot Temperatures between 80-110 Degrees F. Refer this job to a friend Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Connect With Us! Not ready to apply?for general consideration. ID2018-7486 Job LocationsUS-NC-Tar Heel CategoryOperations/Production/Environmental TypeFull-Time FLSA StatusHourly ShiftOther
- Ask for details
Sponsored Cdl A Training For Active Duty Military Veterans At Fort Bragg Tar Heelnc In Tar Heel
Professional Truck Driver CDL A Training
Sponsored CDL A Training for active duty Military & Veterans at Fort Bragg!
- CDL A Training Truck Driver needs no Driving Experience!
- CDL A Training Truck Driver Earn up to $50k first year
- CDL A Training Truck Driver Earn up to $70k third year
- Additional $21,000 in
Associated topics: company driver, company truck, company truck driver, dedicated regional, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, flatbed driver, otr driving, over the road driver, over the road driving
Seat Services Deployment Supervisor (Secret Clearance)
Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit www.dxc.technology DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Seat Services Deployment Supervisor in Bremerton, Washington. Position
The Deployment Supervisor (DS) is the onsite leadership of the Seat Services Delivery Team, they represent DXC to the USN end user customer and are responsible to ensure that NMCI/NGEN Computer Systems (Seats) are installed as scheduled using current policies, procedures and technical instructions.
The DS is responsible for the supervision of contractor personnel (Technicians) assigned to the site to assist with seat installations. Additionally, the DS must be able to communicate effectively with DXC leadership and systems as well as Customer Technical Representatives (CTRs) to provide status or issue escalations. Be able to lift up to 50lbs. DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
VIP In Seat Server - Lakeview Amphitheater
out Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
This position is responsible for providing the highest level of food and beverage service in accordance with Aramark standards. Serves food and beverages to 20-30 guests at a time. Clears and re-sets tables quickly and efficiently. Practices “aggressive hospitality” and shows professionalism with guests, co-workers, and management.
Essential Tasks &
Reports to property on time and in proper uniform.
Checks with Manager for assigned dining room station, opening side work, and closing side work duties.
Reports to line-up for review of the day’s activities, groups in house, and menus.
Sets-up, organizes, maintains, and closes the restaurant or banquet functions ensuring that areas are stocked and cleaned.
Moves quickly with good balance carrying up to 20 lb. on a tray.
Converses with guests, makes suggestions, and answers questions regarding food and beverages constantly.
Clears and re-sets tables constantly.
Maintains cleanliness of tables at all times - clearing empty glassware, plates, etc.
Maintains full knowledge of menu items and specials.
Rings all food and beverage items into the Micros computer accurately at all times.
Communicates with guest and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner.
Participates in proper sanitation and food handling procedures.
Maintains full knowledge of service standards.
Follows the Aramark Business Conduct Policy.
Must be T.I.P’s certified and follow all rules and guidelines set forth for ensuring responsible beverage service.
Performs all other duties as assigned.
At least one-year experience as a food server within a restaurant, hotel, or conference center operation.
Any related customer service/oriented experience will be considered.
Requires full understanding and knowledge of food and beverage standards.
Ability to comprehend and communicate in fluent English.
Must be of legal age to serve alcohol.
Possess interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality.
Ability to move quickly while balancing large and small trays of food and drinks to and from service areas.
Must be able to work all events
Must be able to walk long distances and handle crowds well
Must be able to carry on conversations in loud atmosphere Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Seat Comfort Engineer - Eng0036993
Responsible for the development and validation of Seat Comfort for a program.
Coordinating and conducting seat comfort program benchmarking activities.
Establish Seat Comfort and Seat Character Vehicle Technical Specifications.
Establish hardware plans and Statement of Requirements pertinent to seat comfort development and validation work.
Conduct seat comfort developmental activities, root cause analysis work, problem identification and proposed resolution and seat comfort and character validation and documentation.
Work requires strong communication skills with interior SMT as well as the Vehicle Performance Team and Program Team.
Conduct seat comfort and character benchmarking activity
Participate in seat comfort and character subjective evaluations and assessments + Coordinate and analyze objective seat data for comfort analysis
Establish, document and review Vehicle Technical specifications for seat comfort and character + Identify and document seat hardware plan and property needs for comfort development and validation
Participate and present, as needed, in VPIT and/or Dev/Val for seat comfort performance. Identify and escalate comfort issues as needed.
Analyze and document comfort and character evaluation results. Lead roll-out to Supplier and SMT. Issue PRTS as appropriate + Complete seat comfort and character validation to VTS requirements. Document and complete report for GDM.
Support seat comfort team members in comfort and character evaluations for all programs.
Document and meet seat comfort development and validation deliverables.
Support performance team buy-off rides for seat comfort, as needed.
Support and populate seat comfort database.
Support seat peer reviews as appropriate
Knowledge in the vehicle development process + Experience with seats design or development engineering and/or seat comfort + Oral and written communication skills
Knowledge of computer software as it pertains to engineering and presentations + High level of interpersonal skills + High level of problem solving capabilities + Ability to collaborate in a close team environment + Demonstrated technical and professional related skills in job related area required + Position requires to be able to legally operate a motor vehicle on a daily basis Required education and training:
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering +
+ Exposure to GM systems and processes + DFSS Green Belt
Knowledge and use of VIS mock-up This position requires the ability to legally operate a motor vehicle on a regular basis.
Stadium Seat Vendor
Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Are you a team player who thrives in fast-paced work settings?
If so, we want you to join America’s Favorite Minor League Team the Durham Bulls We are seeking an experienced Stadium Seat Vendor to work at the Historic Durham Bulls Stadium for the 2018 season. As a Stadium Seat Vendor, you will display and sell concessions, collect payment, and make correct change. An ideal candidate for this role works well under pressure, is very enthusiastic and organized, and has a passion for baseball This position offers $7.25 / hour plus commission-based incentives.
Production Engineer Specialist – Seat Assembly
A Production Engineer Specialist – Seat Assembly job in Erlanger, KY is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible to establish and setup for seat assembly processes within Tier 1 automotive manufacturing plants. Automotive manufacturing engineering preferred.
This is a very visible, direct employment opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility. Responsibility: • Production Engineering functions to establish and setup for seat assembly processes within Tier 1 automotive manufacturing plants. Responsible to provide technical support and monitoring processes to ensure that team objectives are met with regard to delivery of quality parts on time to the customer.
Plan, source, manage, and install new in-house seat assembly projects on time and on budget. • Develop and implement process and production preparation plans for new seat assembly automotive tools, equipment, and products. • Conduct research to develop and test new fabrication processes and procedures. • Develop new or modify current seat assembly methods, techniques, and procedures. • Establish assembly instructions/visual aids to guide production team relating to specifications/processes. • Evaluate new developments in the automation field for possible application to current seat assembly problems or production processes. • Assist in development and maintenance of work instructions in compliance with TS16949 requirements. • Set up automation processes, train manufacturing staff, and hand over completed process to manufacturing teams. • Coordinate technical personnel in performing inspections to ensure worker’s compliance with established seat assembly procedures, restrictions, and standards. • Communicate project status to other departments and manufacturing plants. • Support plant manufacturing and engineering staff during new program launches. • Manage tool and equipment sourcing. • Lead or assist with supplier selection process including project quotations and Requests for Quotation (RFQ). • Create and manage purchase orders for tools and equipment. • Manage suppliers in the design, construction, and installation of new tools and equipment. • Improve existing or develop new equipment and tooling including managing Engineering Change Instructions (ECI). • Perform experimental assembly to evaluate new equipment, techniques, and materials. • Actively contribute to the machine design from the manufacturing engineer’s perspective and liaise with other engineers in the team during the design and manufacturing process to ensure that the manufacturing process requirements are adhered to. • Assist with writing equipment specifications for new or modified equipment and/or obtaining agreement on specifications of equipment from plants and other departments. • Manage all ECIs for tooling and equipment including supporting equipment and tooling work. • Prepares technical reports as a result of research, development, and preventative maintenance investigations. • Initiate action to prevent the occurrence/recurrence of any nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality system. • Conduct root cause analysis and problem solving methods. • Interface with internal/external customers and lead team members in problem solving with regard to production, customer, and supplier concerns. • Create and manage project budgets and associated paperwork and recordkeeping related to projects, schedules, Ringi documents, ECIs, drawings, data, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, or related technical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience • Entry to five (5) years of relevant experience and academic. • 0-3 years of manufacturing experience in general assembly, automation, ultrasonic welding, screw tightening, vacuum forming, edge folding, ornament lamination, etc. • Equipment procurement experience. • Experience in automotive manufacturing engineering preferred. • Experience in automotive interior components (e.g., injection, assembly, tooling, and other miscellaneous components), managing projects from design to production, is preferred. • Experience in automotive seating related processes is preferred. Personal/
• Ability to order and track equipment and material for the manufacturing facilities. • Working knowledge of tool and equipment design, automation, robotics, and/or manufacturing processes. • Basic understanding of the industrial equipment and manufacturing processes relating to automotive interiors. • Ability to troubleshoot and track equipment issues to perform root cause analysis and correct issues with equipment suppliers. • Basic knowledge of cost structures and/or Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) development is preferable. • Ability to read component, assembly and equipment drawings and have an understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T). • Effective time management skills. • Ability to work in a team environment. • Ability to adopt a self-directed work style. • Strong organization, planning, and analytical skills. • Ability to compile effective and concise visual reports. • Able to work in a fast paced, multicultural work environment. • Familiar with root cause analysis and problem solving methods. • Active listener with effective communication and interpersonal skills. • Ability to multitask, manage diversity, and facilitate problem solving and resolution. • Ability to function both independently and with good judgment in a team environment. • Ability to communicate and work well with all levels inside and outside of the organization. • Must be able to work flexible hours to support production on all shifts during new product launch. • Ability to collect and organize data in an orderly fashion so that it can be accessed and use for future programs. • Must be able to compile information and report that information to the appropriate people in the organization in a timely manner.
Language Skills: • Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. • Japanese, Spanish, and/or Portuguese would be helpful. Computer/Software: • Solid working knowledge and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office and other computer-based applications (e.g., MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Lotus Notes/Outlook, Internet, etc.). • Must be proficient in MS Excel, AutoCAD, and 3D Modeling software. • CATIA experience is preferred. • PLC experience is a plus. • Experience with MS Access is preferred. Travel: Up to 75% travel required at times to our vendors and plants (Mississippi, Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, and Japan). If you are interested in this Production Engineer Specialist Seat Assembly job in Erlanger, Ky, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective.
Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Location: Erlanger , KY Minimum Experience (yrs): 1-20 Required Education:
Bachelor (BA, BS...) Benefits: Return to search results Email this job to a friend If you have previously registered with us, please
Log into apply for this position. *Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Social Worker, Lmsw - Tier 2, Seat #
Provide psycho-social service to all patients treated by the facility including in-center and home dialysis patients (if applicable).
- Evaluates each patient at admission and formulates appropriate treatment plan.
- Provides ongoing casework and advocacy for the patient to ameliorate medically related social or emotional problems.
- Informs and clarifies for patients and their families the facility policies and resources.
- Provides an explanation of patient rights and responsibilities.
- Delegates concrete duties to a social worker (non-M.S.W. – if one is present), or attends to these needs directly. Concrete task includes assisting patient in securing financial assistance and medical insurance coverage, obtaining medical transportation, home health care, and any other public and private resources deemed necessary.
- The assigned social worker bears ultimate responsibility in supervising and non-M.S.W. Social Workers and for the outcome of these task.
- Evaluates patients on a monthly basis or more often as needed.
- Maintains records in accordance with the policies of the Social Service Department and the facility in order to comply with E. S. R. D. regulations.
- Participates om the development of CIPA/POC and monthly Stable/Unstable Care Plans.
- Assist in the evaluations of potential home dialysis candidates (if applicable).
- Initial contact within 14 days of Admission and Initial Assessment completed within 30 days.
- Provides the KDQOL-36 assessment survey within 4 months if initiating treatment and repeated annually or more frequently on an as-needed basis.
Skills / Requirements:
- Be licensed as a social worker under the Occupations Code, Chapter 505, and hold a master’s degree in social work from a graduate school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. LMSW
- Worked for at least two years as a social worker. One year of which was in a dialysis facility or transplant program.
Automotive Trimmer - Seat Upholstery
You will be part of a team that is dedicated to providing reupholstery service for commercial and domestic automotives.
This is an outstanding opportunity to become a high-visibility player within a very employee-oriented, dynamic, and growing organization. You will have an opportunity to make a significant impact!
Our Automotive Trim work provides the first and most lasting impression of our product to our customer. In this role, you will work collaboratively with our team to reupholster automotives to provide the best visual outcome for our customers.
Responsible for the construction of all upholstered products assigned with the correct fabric specified by the customer and the inspection of SKUs that go through upholstery to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and
- Sewing experience in the auto industry
- Sewing top stitch, design patterns such as diamonds, and welt cord
- Repairs or replaces upholstery in automobiles, and trucks
- Removes old upholstery from seats door panels of vehicle
- Measures new padding covering materials and cuts them to required dimensions, using knife or shears.
- Sews covering material together, using sewing machine
- Fits covering to seat frame and secures it with glue tacks
- Strong interest in automotive design and production
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work closely with others when required
- Be self-motivated and innovative
- Automotive experience preferred
- Attention to detail and quality is a must.
- Prior upholstery experience is highly preferred, but we will train someone who is motivated to learn.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with ability to read, speak, and understand English.
- Mechanical aptitude and strong manual dexterity.
- Hardware recognition skills.
- Part number identification skills
- Ability to use air, power and manual hand tools.
- Ability to follow instruction and work well in a team environment.
- Displays a high degree of integrity, honesty and takes responsibility for one’s own actions; shows consistency between words and actions
- Ability to stand for 8 or more hours per day.
Education, Experience and
High school diploma
- Years of experience: Some experience working with upholstery in a warehouse or factory setting
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Dedicated to business and willing to adjust schedule and hours as needed
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Performing tasks in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive movements.
- No physical limitations that limit the ability to carry and move furniture weighing up to 130 pounds.
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
Shift: Day Job (1st)
This is an entry-level position starting at $10/hour. You must be able to perform the above duties with minimal supervision. This is small-to-medium parts assembly in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates should submit a resume or apply in person.
One week paid vacation is available after one year of employment. Opportunities for growth will be available for exemplary performance.
Apply Now: Please include the following information: 1) when you can start (if chosen), 2) written
examples of your ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, 3) what city you live in, 4) and if you
Please send us your RESUME to the email link above and include professional references.
Please DO NOT RESPOND to this ad if you are not ready to go to work.
● Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
● do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!