Heel Washer Stringing Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Racquet Stringing Machine Service Director / Repair Technician
This position has lead responsibility for the following:
- Providing after sale customer service and responding to inquiries related to racquet stringing machines.
- Repair and servicing of racquet stringing machines
- Production of collateral materials for assembly, operation, maintenance and repair of racquet stringing machines
- Providing product development support for racquet stringing machines
- Providing marketing support for racquet stringing machines
- Provide prompt and courteous replies to service or general inquiries from an international base of customers
- Prepare and enter Return Authorization orders for return of stringing machines or its components for repair
- Prepare and enter orders for replacement parts or equipment service
Machine Repair and Service
- Perform troubleshooting and repair services
- Diagnosis of machine operational problems
- Manage and maintain parts and equipment inventory
- Develop repair and service procedures
- Identification of product improvements
Production of Collateral Materials
- Produce machine operating manuals
- Produce Technical Service Bulletins
- Produce of instructional videos
- Produce product training presentations
Product Development Support
- Examine and evaluate the nature of defective product returns and identification of product improvements
- Preparation and maintenance of defective product reports for determination of problem trends and need for corrective action
- Conduct product training seminars
- Monitor and participate in online industry forums
- Create and maintain company Facebook page for stringing machine discussions
- Report on relative industry and competitor information
- A high level of leadership, initiative, problem solving, creativity, ingenuity, team building, and interpersonal skills, and a high degree of flexibility and motivation in assuming a wide variety of work assignments
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to succeed despite obstacles
- Demonstrated ability to take responsibility and not blame outside factors
- A positive outlook and high energy
- Strong control over one's emotions
- Good organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to be team player
- A mechanical and electrical aptitude and the ability to perform routine mechanical and electrical repairs of equipment
- Skilled use of a personal computer and proficiency with MS Office software including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- An Associate or Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering or a related technical field or equivalent applicable experience
- A valid driver's license
- Customer service experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite software including, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign and Premiere Pro
- Experience with computer aided design software including Solid Works and AutoCad
- Ability to lift and manipulate moderately heavy items (up to 100 lbs)
- Ability to operate or learn to operate palette jacks or forklifts
- Ability to operate or learn to operate hand tools, power tools, machining equipment (e.g. drill presses, milling machines)
- Competitive base salary plus performance bonus commensurate with experience
The Stringing Machine Service Director / Repair Technician will report directly to the Vice President of Research & Product Development.
Driver / Owner Operator - Pipeline Stringing
Drivers and Owner Operators needed for pipeline stringing with steerable pole trailers hauling long loads on major pipeline projects. Primarily in Texas and surrounding states but some work in the South, Rocky Mountains and Marcellus. This is project work not individual loads. You will be expected to be on a project, when assigned, for the duration of each project. Please don’t apply unless you have a great attitude toward safety and customer service. Our safety record is the primary reason we are hired by the major pipeline construction contractors and oil and gas companies. Pay is great because we only hire the best qualified with great attitudes.
Pressure Washer Operator
Looking to hire pressure washer operators, who will operate high-pressure cleaning equipment and wash areas assigned to them, to achieve desired results of cleaning and sanitation.
Operate pressure washer machinery safely and effectively to clean a variety of surfaces.
Use degreasers or removal chemical as label recommends when requested by supervision
Maintain established schedule as requested and provide feedback to improve schedule efficiency
Erect scaffolding as needed
Clean up rubble, debris and other waste materials from area being washed
Carry out company biosecurity and safety procedures.
Other manual duties as directed.
Read plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities.
Keep tools and equipment in good repair
General Labor-Tar Heel Facility
Overview This job description indicates the nature of production work routinely performed by a production employee at the Smithfield
- Tar Heel Plant. This description is meant to help individuals who may be unfamiliar with food processing and what is required to perform this type of work. Production employees are routinely required to perform a variety of tasks that require manual material handling and the use of hand tools, knives, machinery and other equipment. Good hand-eye coordination and upper extremity motor skills are essential for most job tasks. Additional essential functions my be applicable to specific jobs. Production Starting Rate (Probationary Employees) = $10.00/hr EEO/AA Information Smithfield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law. Responsibilities
Continuous standing in one location for long periods of time (up to 2-3 hours). Most jobs have fixed workstations and are conveyor line paced.
Able to walk long distances on wet,uneven and slippery surfaces.
Climbing or moving on ladders,steps, stairwells, walkways and platforms.
Carrying, lifting, lowering,pushing and pulling of heavy and/or awkward objects or loads. Lifting and lowering of objects up to 60 lbs. Pushing or pulling of heavy carts, bins or transport containers.
Working in a cold environment between 20-45 degrees F, hot environments between 80-110 Degrees F and frequent contact with animal fats.
Wearing, using and maintaining personal protective equipment (PPE). Using, cleaning, maintaining, and safe handling of sharp cutting tools.
Frequent static and/or awkward work postures with neck and spine flexion while grasping, pinching,pulling, lifting, extending,flexing the hands and arms to perform tasks. A variety of arm and hand movements are required in applying force,movement and repetition.
Using and maintaining a variety of knives, hand tools, power tools and equipment, electrical devices, controls and motorized vehicles.
Being able to understand and follow oral and written instructions from supervisor and or designated staff.
- Additional essential functions may be applicable to specific jobs.
Competent and trustworthy to comply with federal inspection programs and all company safety and health policies.
Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Be available to work all scheduled hours, which may include mandatory overtime, depending upon production demands. Qualifications Must complete the required Human Resources Development Class prior to interview. Supervisory Responsibilities None Physical Demands Able to stand, twist and bend on hard floors for long periods of time. Work Environment Cold Temperatures between 20-45 Degrees F and Hot Temperatures between 80-110 Degrees F. Refer this job to a friend Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Connect With Us! Not ready to apply?for general consideration. ID2018-7486 Job LocationsUS-NC-Tar Heel CategoryOperations/Production/Environmental TypeFull-Time FLSA StatusHourly ShiftOther
- Ask for details
Machine - Press Operator - 3Rd Shift
Press Operator-3rd Shift Jobs in Elgin, Illinois- Continental Datalabel
Continental Datalabel is one of the top five manufacturing companies in the United States in our field. We are a specialized converter of laminated paper products which has been in business for over 40 years. Our corporate headquarters is located in the Northwest Chicago suburbs; we have additional facilities in New York, Los Angeles, and Atlanta.
Press Operator-3rd Shift Jobs in Elgin, Illinois- Continental Datalabel
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Process job on press based on work order requirements.
Ensure machine is running efficiently and that job is completed in accordance with work order requirements.
Mount paper, dies, and plates.
Set punch unit and change perfs.
Adjust inks and paper.
Provide basic machinery support including oiling, solvents, water and cleaning.
Verify order materials are ready for job completion.
Maintain an organized, safe, clean, and efficient work area.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Suggest and participate in implementation of changes to improve the organization.
May explain and offer guidance on routine procedures.
Set up ink tray or pump.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to demonstrate basic level of speech, reading, writing, and comprehension skills in English.
Must have basic math and mechanical skills.
High school diploma or GED is required, with an Associate’s or vocational / technical school degree preferred in this or a relevant field. Some experience may substitute for education.
Essential Work Competencies
Extremely strenuous physical effort involving objects frequently over 50 pounds and occasionally over 100 pounds.
Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Ability to effectively interact with others in a positive manner.
Ability to address issues utilizing skills, knowledge, precedent and procedures.
Ability to stand for long periods.
Work is performed in a production environment where multiple pieces of machinery are utilized consistently at various noise levels and with solvents that can carry strong smells
Work is closely monitored by supervisor / manager who is available for guidance and issue resolution.
Due to safety issues relating to machine operation, long hair must be pulled back, any clothing or jewelry must fit appropriately, and proper closed toe / heel shoes must be worn.
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
CNC Lathe Operator - Machine Operator
Established Troy, Michigan Tool Manufacturer needs CNC lathe operator-experienced only-
- Must be able to program, edit, and set up cnc lathe to make parts from prints
- Must have own tools, and transportation
- Manual lathe and mill experience a plus
Good wages, health care, paid vacation.
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment.
Since its inception in 1990, Coast to Coast Forms has consistently outperformed as a provider of concrete shell building systems, delivering high quality and cost-effective workmanship. Our success comes from a steadfast commitment to the client’s vision, a culture of balance, integrity, leadership, and loyalty. Our passion for collaborative building practices can be seen in our projects that range from Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Okeechobee Counties.
Machine Operator | Plating Machine
- Follow procedures for polishing dies, polish dies for set amount of time
- Follow procedures for nickel plaiting dies, nickel plate dies for set amount of time
- Check titration levels and perform other tests as needed
- Adjust chemical mixtures daily to yield perfect results
- Improve processes and procedures to achieve overall efficiency standards
- Clean polish and nickel tanks on a weekly basis
- Quality check of all dies to determine if they can be moved to the next step in the production process
- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards at all time
- Communicate with all other departments to ensure customer requirements are fully met
- Any other tasks as instructed by leads, supervisors or managers
- Assist other Finishing areas when needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to chemical fumes or airborne particles as well as moving mechanical parts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Mostly standing and walking work. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., 40 hours per week with occasional overtime on Saturdays.
Preferred Education & Special License(s)/Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- OSHA Hazwoper 40 hour, preferred but not required.
- Prior plating experience.
Kocher+Beck USA L.P. is an equal opportunity employer.
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!