Heiskell Job Description Sample
Travel Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit (Powell,Tn)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Class-A CDL Truck Driving Positions - Great Benefits! New Equipment! S
At Dick Lavy Trucking, you ll find pay and perks comparable to large carriers,
but in a smaller, homelike atmosphere. From our start as a one-man/one-truck
home business to our current state as a mid-size carrier, Mr. Lavy has focused
on keeping the business personal. He leads by example, knowing drivers by
name and even picking them up for orientation.
WE ARE OFFERING A $1500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
*For a Limited time only: Starting with anyone hired as of September 25th through November 15th
The Bonus will be paid out as follows:
- $500 after 30 days
- $500 after 60 days
- $500 after 90 days
Here are the other major reasons drivers choose to call us home.
In-Touch Dispatch. No-Touch Freight.
Your Own Equipment. Our Maintenance.
Talk to a recruiter now! 877.###.####
or visit us online at: drive4dlt.com
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a truck, company driver solo, company driver team, company otr, dedicated truck, otr company, over the road driving, tanker truck, tanker truck driver
Solo Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Home Most Weekends (Powell,Tn)
Minimum Requirements to Apply (PLEASE READ):
- At least 6 months Over the Road (OTR) experience - HARD REQUIREMENT!
- Current, Valid Class A CDL
- 22 years old
- Good MVR
- Stable work history
At Big G Express we offer:
- Competitive base pay based on experience with automatic pay increases every 6 months
- Industry leading benefits with affordable weekly premium and low deductible (single and family) BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement
- 401K with employer matching
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plans and options for supplemental insurance
- Excellent bonus earning potential with monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel and performance bonus, annual safety bonus and unlimited referral bonuses
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- Well maintained late model equipment with the latest technologies (Kenworth, Volvo and Freightliner)
- EZ Pass, PrePass, Auxillary Power Units (APUs) and Inverters
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Home most weekends
If you are an over-the-road truck driver with a Class A CDL and looking for a trucking company where you can make good money, get home on weekends and offer affordable insurance and a full benefit package, Click Apply to complete the online application and be contacted by one of our recruiting specialists.
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a truck, choferes clase a, company driving solo, company otr, company truck, dedicated truck driver, otr company, tanker, tanker truck driving
CDL Class A Truck Drivers (Powell,Tn)
53 foot dry van trailers; some reefer trailers in Anderson only
Carter Express drivers run regional and/or dedicated routes. Each terminal route mix is different based on customer base. Regional drivers work 5 days per week and are home 2 days per week. Regional route drivers can expect to be away from home 1 to 3 nights per week on average. Regional drivers average 2 round trip out and back routes within their 5 day work week.
Our fleet average is 2,500 miles per week for solo drivers. Our aggressive drivers are running upwards of 3,300 miles per week. Team drivers are averaging 5,000 to 6,000 miles per week.
- Plan Administrator Group & Pension Administrators (GPA)
- Drivers become eligible for benefits within 90 days of hire date
- All benefits are ala carte ; drivers select the benefits they want
- Medical Plans 3 programs to choose from (HSA, HRA & Traditional); Employee contribution range is $31 per week to $60 per week (for non-smokers); $39 per week to $76 per week (for smokers); Spouse, children and family members can be added to medical plan
- Other benefits include dental, vision, life insurance, 401k retirement savings (managed by Merrill Lynch; company match program $1 for $1 for first 2%, 50 cents on the $1 for next 2%), short term disability, long term disability
- Paid Vacations 1 week paid vacation after 1 year; 2 weeks paid vacation after 3 years; 3 weeks paid vacation after 10 years; vacation pay is 1/52 of the past 52 weeks gross pay
- Paid Holiday 2 paid holiday; Thanksgiving and Christmas; Holiday pay is $125 per holiday
- Detention Pay - $15 per hour after 2 hours; Maximum $100
- Breakdown Pay - $15 per hour after 2 hours; Maximum $100
- Layover Pay - $100 if driver must sit for 24 hours waiting on load (12 hours for team operations)
- Stop Pay - $12.50 per extra stops (all stops above 1)
Regional Solo Drivers
Past T/T Driving Experience Pay Per Mile
0 to 1 year .3750
1 to 2 years .4150
2 to 3 years .4200
3 to 4 years .4250
4 to 5 years .4300
5 to 7 years .4350
7 to 10 years .4400
10+ years .4450
Note: Anderson drivers have access to deliver reefer freight with a 5 cents per mile premium
Regional Team Drivers
Rate Per Driver
0 to 2 years .2675
2 to 4 years .2700
4 to 5 years .2725
5 to 7 years .2775
7 to 10 years .2800
10+ years .2825
Note: Anderson Team Drivers have access to deliver reefer freight with a 2.5 cents per mile premium
- 12 months Recent, Verifiable CDL experience in past 36 months
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Schedule flexibility
- Attractive driving record - safety-minded
- Commitment to provide world-class customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact professionally with the customers and co-workers alike
- New Driver Orientation is 3 days; typically Monday through Wednesday
- Orientation pay is $275 plus $225 for transition pay for a total of $500
- Carter Express is a 2 week payroll holdback company. Orientation and transition pay ($500 total) is paid the 1st Friday after orientation week
- Mileage and accessorial pays are paid the 3 rd Friday after orientation week. Then, every Friday after that is a pay day.
Carter Express does not, currently, have a pet policy.
Drivers may take a passenger with them after 90 days on the job. Rules for taking a passenger include
(1) securing a passenger permit from Driver Manager; (2) passenger must be 12 years old or older; (3) driver must secure a passenger insurance policy ($25 per week) to cover medical expense should passenger need medical treatment due to an accident (Note: insurance policy is available through our insurance provider and can be payroll deducted)
- Freightliner and Volvo tractors
- Average age of tractors is 2.5 years old
- Daycabs and Condo Sleepers
- 100% Automatic Transmissions
- Newer models have APU s
- Road speed governors at 68 mph
- Assigned tractors only (no slip seating)
- Driver supplied inverters can be installed
- Driver s refrigerators and microwaves can be installed
- Qualcomm satellite communications system
- Qualcomm Electronic Logging Device
Associated topics: company otr, company truck, company truck driver, company truck driving, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driving, hazardous material, otr driving, regional driver route, regional driving
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
This position requires Automotive Manufacturing experience and permanent United States Citizenship.
Please include a detailed resume that you have downloaded to your application. If you do not select DOWNLOAD, a short form resume will be submitted by Zip Recruiter and your resume will not be considered.
Coordinate with Quality Manager, Program Manager Plant Manufacturing Engineer and team to ensure customer samples and process changes are effectively communicated, and documented evidence is maintained.
Quality Engineer Summary:
Review customer submissions documentation for accuracy and compliance to specifications. Ensure required concessions or changes are incorporated
Assist Quality Manager in organization and promotion of plant wide quality improvement goals and continuous improvement initiatives.
Ensure timely communication of customer quality concerns to management team.
Assist plant manufacturing engineer with creation of operating instructions, visual aids and ODS as required to ensure successful program launch.
Participate in Layered Process and Product Audits as an integral part of preventative action and customer satisfaction.
Maintain current and new part PPAP process, including creation and updates of Process Flow Diagrams, Control Plans, and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FEMA) through successful submission to customer.
Assist Quality Manager and/or take lead during onsite customer process and system audit activities, and follow-up action items.
Maintain corrective and preventive action process including:
Rapid response to customer product quality issues
Ensure timely updates and entries into customer quality portals through closure ensure updates to customer concern log
Team oriented 8D responses for customer concerns
Ability to travel to customer sites or other division location as required
Establish positive working relationships with end customers
Relationships & Personal Competency
Demonstrate highest degree of personal integrity in dealing with subordinates and co-workers.
Demonstrate self-motivation and individual initiative
Demonstrate potential for upward mobility
Thorough knowledge of Customer Quality System Requirements.
Demonstrated understanding of Quality Engineering systems and standards.
Working knowledge of manufacturing equipment and process.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in various statistical techniques.
Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
Working knowledge of ISO9001 International & ISO/TS16949 Automotive standards
Working knowledge of customer specific requirements (per IATF website).
Minimal technical education (BS/BA degree) and/or equivalent working experience (2-5 years) in Automotive Parts Manufacturing Supply Chain or Direct OEM Experience.
LEAN Manufacturing Techniques
Kaizen, Kanban, 5S, Visual Management
Automotive Quality Systems & Core Tools
APQP, FMEA, Control Plan, PPAP, AIAG & IMDS.
Corrective & Preventative Action
8D, A3, 5WHY, Various Customer Specific Formats
Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
Salary $55,000 - $70,000 a year.
Owner Operators Solo & Team Truck Drivers (Powell,Tn)
Class A CDL owner operator opportunities UPS Freight
Join the world s leading provider of logistics to accelerate your earning power!
UPS Freight is seeking Class A CDL owner operators for truck driving opportunities nationwide.
For over 100 years, we ve kept America moving as one of the largest heavy freight carriers in the country. By supporting our mission, owner operators who partner with UPS Freight can gain more for their business than with any other transportation solutions provider.
High starting rates - $1.02 per mile (practical mileage pay)
Loaded & empty miles paid the same
Full FSC on all miles
Fuel & tire discounts
Plate, permits, fuel & road taxes paid at no cost
PrePass Plus provided paid scales & tolls
Cargo & liability insurance
Our freight base is:
98% drop & hook
Primarily terminal to terminal
Hazmat endorsement required.
Valid Class A CDL
1 Year OTR Experience
Hazmat Endorsement Required
Associated topics: cdl a operator, flatbed owner operator, independent, own truck, own truck driver, own your own new truck, owner operator, owner operator truck, solo driver, solo driving
Assistant Restaurant Manager Wanted In Powell!
Cook Out is a fast paced and upbeat work environment that isn't just a job, it's a career. We work hard and have fun while doing it. We are a performance based company that rewards greatly for hard work. Where you go with cook out is all up to you. Come start an exciting new career and grow with our team in Powell, Tennessee! All surrounding areas may feel free to apply as well!
Standard Management Benefits:
- Our managers can expect to make between $45,000-$75,000 annually
- All managers receive medical, dental, and life insurance
- The company offers multiple bonus programs
- Paid vacations are included after one year of employment
- We prefer candidates that have at least one year of restaurant management experience but will consider any candidate with applicable management experience.
APPLY DIRECTLY TO JOB POSTING IF INTERESTED.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly @ SWHITE@COOKOUT.COM or at our corporate office @ 336-431-1094 - my direct contact number is 336-474-9072 if I don't answer right away you can leave me a message or try calling back
For TEXT INQUIRES ONLY- RESPOND TO 336-871-7703 WITH RESUME ATTACHED AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Brand Manager : Interns Wanted
We are a retail based promotional marketing firm that is looking to bring on 4-6 Brand Management Interns. Interns will be the face of our client's products and reputation through our award winning marketing campaigns.
As an Intern, you help create the energy and excitement surrounding our clients' products, by providing innovative solutions to guide customers to the right choice. We are dedicated to providing quality customer service that is unmatched by our competitors. It starts with you discovering customers' needs. And with the support of your team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every interaction is an opportunity to create a loyal and happy customer.
As an Intern, you'll be responsible for learning and attending to customer needs, while providing innovative solutions. Our sales associates are the initial face of our clients, and determine the customers' overall experience. Interns guide customers to the most suitable choice, suggest premium options, and help with new product setup. Success with our firm is measured as a combination of team and individual goals. Our ideal candidates will be both great team players, and team leaders.
- Paid Internship
- Travel opportunities
- Structured growth
- Professional development
- Leadership training
- Potential full time opportunity post graduation
- Fun, team environment
If you'd like to start a long term career with our team, submit your application today for immediate consideration!
- Enjoys working with people
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable with direct sales and marketing
- Leadership characteristics
- Needing internship for business, marketing, management, public relations, or related field.
Hostess / Wild Wing Cafe
We are seeking Hosts At Wild Wing Cafe to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Greet our Guests with a smile
- Estimate waiting times
- Light cleaning
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or customer service
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!