Heiskell Job Description Sample
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Armed Security Officer
BEGIN OR CONTINUE YOUR SECURITY CAREER! ROOM TO ADVANCE!
Post: ARMED Security Position-- CLAXTON, TN
All Shifts & All Days--Available
Full-Time/Part-time - $13.00 - $17.27
Currently, we’re expanding our team in Claxton, TN, in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
- Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally de-escalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.® environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
2 years of security, military, law enforcement or Equivalent. Prior customer service experience a plus.
High School Diploma or Equivalent As a condition of employment, successful applicants with Murray Guard, Inc. must submit to and pass a drug test and successfully pass a comprehensive criminal background investigation. The successful candidate must possess a valid Tennessee driver's license.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Eligible to work in the US
- Drug test and background screen will be processed post-employment offer.
- Proof of identity and eligibility to work in the US for the I-9 process.
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Have a reliable means of transportation to and from work
- Effectively speak, read and write English
- Must comply with USA appearance standards:
- Your hair must be neatly cut and groomed. Hair will be cut short enough or styled sufficiently to prevent it from standing out when the uniform cap or hat is worn or from extending below the top of the shirt or jacket collar.
- Refrain from wearing earrings, necklaces or jewelry worn in the nose, eyebrows, lips, tongues, or other extremities by men or women while on duty.
- Your face must be clean-shaven except that neatly trimmed mustaches may be worn unless there is a client requirement prohibiting them (such as interfering with the wearing of special safety masks, etc.). Reasonable accommodation based on race, religious belief or for disability will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All uniformed security officers must furnish their own black shoes (plain toed, suitable for wearing with a uniform) and furnish their own black socks. All shoes must be maintained in good condition.
For Immediate Consideration, TEXT: USA to 97211
Become a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the QSR business. We are experiencing record growth and are looking for bright hard working Managers to join our team in Powell, TN
Cook Out is a fast paced and upbeat work environment that isn't just a job, it's a career. We work hard and have fun while doing it. We are a performance based company that rewards greatly for hard work. Where you go with Cook Out is all up to you. Come start an exciting new career and grow with our team!
· 1 year Management experience
· Hands on management
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong leadership qualities
· Ability to thrive is a fast-paced environment
· 1 year Restaurant Management experience
Standard Management Benefits:
· The company offers multiple bonus programs
· Paid vacations are included after one year of employment
· Bi – weekly pay
Quality Engineer - Automotive Manufacturing
Please download your detailed resume to your application. Please also include your phone number and email address on your downloaded resume.
The Position requires Automotive Manufacturing Experience and Permanent United States Citizenship.
The Quality Engineer monitors and audits the quality of the manufactured goods in this manufacturing plant. Works to not only find defects, but also to find the cause of the defect and develop a solution.
Quality Engineer Duties:
- Monitors, tests and inspects products to make sure they meet specified standards.
- Verifies product dimensions, color, texture and strength and locate imperfections.
- Knowledge/experience with tools such as micrometers, calipers, gauges, volt meters, ammeters, and ohmmeters, as well as electronic inspection equipment and coordinate measuring machines (CMMs).
- Designs systems by which production quality can be checked in an ongoing process.
- Work with the production team to implement any new testing criteria or assembly methods they may have developed.
- Assist in processes and procedures compliant with TS-16949.
- Participate on Six Sigma/Kaizen teams
- Plan and conduct the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration of production blanking, laser welding, and mig/tig weld processes to ensure product quality.
- Communicate with the customer.
- Prepare FMEA, Control Plan, and PPAP submissions and approval.
- Bachelor's degree in quality, mechanical or industrial engineering is preferred.
- 3+ years of quality experience in an automotive manufacturing environment- Required.
- Automotive Metals Manufacturing a plus!
- U.S. Citizenship- Sponsorship will NOT be provided by company.
- Prefer CQE
- Experience with TS16949, Lean, and all the Automotive Tools.
- Knowledge of quality functions, customer systems and requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Understanding of quality systems,
- Certified internal auditor for quality systems.
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to lead a team through the process.
- Professional certification is available through the American Society for Quality (ASQ) . The ASQ provides ten different certifications to quality engineers, including the CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) certification.
Salary $55,000 - $70,000 a year. Please attach a detailed resume for your qualifications to be viewed. 1 out of 3 resumes do not provide enough information and therefore are not considered!
Dishwasher / Wild Wing Cafe
We are seeking a Dishwasher At Wild Wing Cafe to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Greet our Guests with a smile
- Estimate waiting times
- Light cleaning
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or customer service
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Full and part time position available.
The Shift Leader supports the store management team’s daily operations of a Krystal restaurant in support of the Brand Vision, Mission and Promise while role modeling Krystal’s Core Values. The Shift Leader works with the management team in ensuring the compliance with company standards in all areas of operations to include; product preparation and delivery, customer service, facilities maintenance and financial accountability. This role accomplishes these objectives by assisting the management team in actively selecting, training and coaching the A+ talent to achieve key results in People, Customer, Sales and Profit.
Demonstrate the Krystal Core Values while assisting the management team in building high performing employees when training, retaining and recognizing A+ talent utilizing Krystal’s tools and processes.
Partners with the management team to execute the Performance Management process consistently to ensure employees are set up for success and held accountable.
Drives customer-focused culture by serving as a role model in resolving customer issues and partnering with the management team to train employees to meet or exceed customer service standards.
Coaches, drive excellence, recognize and hold their shift accountable around core operational procedures through the use of the OSM and Company systems.
Ensures that food safety standards are met through direct observation while running their shifts.
Partners with the management team to ensure that restaurant level plan and marketing initiatives are in place and being implemented.
Executes cash/security, inventory, labor and food control procedures during their shift and takes appropriate actions to identify and close gaps.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
The restaurant became an overnight success with customers flocking to the small building to savor hot-off-the-grill Krystals and sip freshly brewed coffee from thick china mugs. Those not lucky enough to snag a seat would order sacks full of Krystals to take with them, making Krystal a pioneer in the business of good food “to go.”
Although its identity has always centered on the Famous Krystal, the company has remained at the forefront by being innovative, both in its menu and its operations. Beginning with the introduction of little square hamburgers and made-to-order breakfast, Krystal’s menu has evolved to offer customers a variety of unique items perfect any time of the day. Everything on Krystal’s menu fits with this brand positioning – product offerings that are served fresh, hot-off-the-grill and are distinctive in size and shape. Cheese Krystals, Krystal Sunrisers (small breakfast sandwiches), Krystal Chiks (small chicken sandwiches) and Pups (small hot dogs offered with chili and cheese) are just a few of the popular menu items that deliver on this promise.
Krystal also continues to expand its menu variety with breakthrough offerings, including Krystal’s Breakfast Scramblers line that takes traditional plate breakfasts and stacks them smartly in bowls to be conveniently enjoyed scrambled up or layer by layer. Two more popular menu expansions are Krystal MilkQuakes, real ice cream milkshakes made with premium, all-natural ingredients, and Krystal Freezes, the company’s frozen slush drink made from pure cane sugar and fruit flavorings.
On the technological front, the company has served up convenience to its customers by offering free Wi-Fi Internet access, launching its first “Krystal HotSpot” in early 2003 and becoming the largest provider of free Wi-Fi of any fast-food chain nationwide in 2005.
A passion that has been passed down from generation to generation, Krystal has become an experience that nearly every man, woman and child in the South has shared. As a result, many customers have “Krystal Stories” that directly relate to the company and its products. For years now, customers have been sharing their favorite memories by writing letters and sending emails to the company’s corporate office. Recognizing this passion, in 2004 Krystal began recognizing its most devoted customers by inducting them into the Krystal Lovers Hall of Fame. To commemorate the inductions, each inductee’s illustrated likeness is placed on more than one million of the restaurant’s famous Krystal Hamburger and Cheese Krystal Hamburger boxes and used in restaurants across the Southeast.
Krystal is also keeping an eye to the future as the company invests in new restaurant designs, develops new, unique menu items and expands into new markets across the South – upholding its legacy as a Southern icon by offering that one-of-a-kind taste and the personal connection you can’t find anywhere else.
Entry Level Sales Management
Seeking a career-minded candidate to hire, train, and develop into a management position in our local office. Experience is not necessary, just strong customer service and a desire to help people; candidate must also be dependable, professional, communicate well, and able to be certified with classroom and on the job training. Candidate will be taught to manage systems and activity required for success, and will be looked at to ultimately oversee 3-7 individuals.
Although we have multiple positions available, we are currently seeking a full-time candidate (Monday-Friday, 8-5) that has either a history in management or an aptitude for leadership and a willingness to be coachable and learn quickly. Seeking candidates available for IN-PERSON interviews only.
- Coaching and leading a team of 3-7 individuals
- Lead team to achieve goals / maintain customer service standards
- Team meetings
- One-on-One coaching sessions
- Motivate and influence others
- Strong desire to advance a career
- Collaborate with others
- Execute on business priorities
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Class A CDL Teams- Regional Hauls- Home Weekends
Class A CDL Teams
Dry van freight Southeast regional hauls Home Weekends
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, regional driver route, regional driving route, tanker truck driver
Hospitality Experience Wanted For NEW Events Assistant!
Events Assistant; Waiters, Waitresses, Bartenders Looking for a Change
Calling all Waiters, Waitresses, Bartenders Looking for a Change from Hospitality…
Do you have experience working in restaurants, bars, cafes, or other hospitality venues?
Would you consider yourself someone that works well in fast-paced environments?
Are you looking for steady hours and career progression?
If so this could be the perfect job for you!
Our events are fast-paced, fun and vibrant - similar to hospitality but without all the food exchanging hands! The events run daily at pre-determined locations during normal opening hours.
After work, the team likes to head home or enjoy the rest of their evening at local bars and restaurants strategizing and planning for the following day.
As an Events Assistant you’ll be:
- Proactively attracting customer’s attention at private events
- Answering basic product and service-based questions
- Processing payments and registering new customers
- Taking time to build rapport and engage with customers
- Learning transferrable skills to use later in your career
Some of the perks and rewards we provide for our top performers include:
- Dinners and drinks at top restaurants in Knoxville combined with career coaching
- Experience Days (Go-Karting/Spas/Concerts/Sporting Events)
- Rapid progression for people that show the ability to assume additional responsibility
- National and International trips including MIA, NYC, CHI, BOS, SEA, Canada and England
All you need is:
- Experience in hospitality - bar work, kitchen porter, waiting staff, catering, front of house, etc
- An energetic and lively personality with a positive attitude and desire to succeed
- A genuine passion for working with people (and helping them)
- A reliable work history and ability to work well as part of a team or independently
For Immediate Consideration: Please send your resume through the online application process by clicking the "Apply" button. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!