Helena Job Description Sample
RN Travel Nurses Needed For 13 Week Contracts In Montana
ADEX Travel Nursing is hiring Registered Nurses (all specialties) for short and long term contracts. Great pay and benefits to help unlock your earning potential and gain control of your work/life balance.
Specialties include: ER, OR, ICU, CCU, LD, Telemetry, CVOR, CVICU, Cath, PEDS and more…
: Responsibilities 1. Comply with applicable Federal, State and local regulations as well as all American Red Cross policies, procedures and guidelines. 2.
Perform whole blood collection procedures (allogeneic, autologous, directed, therapeutic). Performs donor health history screening procedures. 3. Conduct donor greeting, processing and packing blood, and donor reaction care as assigned. 4. Perform daily function checks, assemble and maintain supplies and equipment to ensure a state of readiness and to maintain compliance. 5.
Function with team effort to ensure efficient donation process focused on donor and sponsor expectations. Maintain positive public relations to promote a professional image. 6. May operate ARC vehicles.
May transport supplies and equipment in a state of readiness and to ensure compliance. May operate assigned vehicle according to applicable regulations. Collections Staff that is hired with DOT driving responsibilities will perform vehicle checks and complete DOT paperwork per established protocol. 7.
Load, set up, maintain and tear down supplies and equipment in a state of readiness and to ensure compliance. 8. Complete required readings and training assignments by assigned deadline. 9. Perform other related duties as necessary.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of staff so classified. Scope May drive ARC vehicles throughout the blood region to collection sites, set-up and tear down and provide other related donor and operation support.
Will have frequent external customer (donor and sponsor) contact. Balance production, customer service and compliance on a daily basis, ensuring integrity of product and optimum donor experience. As an integral link between donors and ARCBS, portray a commitment to customer service by conveying and demonstrating a consistent style of professionalism.
Qualifications High school diploma or equivalent required. Medical assistant or phlebotomy training preferred. Customer service experience, effective verbal communication, and public relations skills are required.
A current valid driver's license and good driving record is required. Previous truck and/or bus driving experience is desirable. Collections Staff that is hired with DOT driving responsibilities will be required to pass DOT physical and related requirements and be able to posses or obtain a medical certification of at least one year duration.
Basic computer skills desirable. Applicable local licensure if required by state directives. Essential Functions/Physical Requirements The duties above indicate the essential functions of the position.
Operational flexibility is required to meet sudden and unpredictable needs. Physical requirements may include the ability to lift up to 50 lbs., squatting, push or pull heavy weights up and down ramps and stairs, good manual dexterity, the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and adapt to long, irregular hours and frequent schedule changes is required.
At the American Red Cross, we conduct many mobile blood drives at businesses, schools and many other locations.
All staff work as a team to setup and tear down the equipment required to conduct a mobile blood drive. This involves pushing carts up to 250 lbs., setting up beds and handling many totes containing equipment and snacks for the donors. Exposure levels are based on the essential functions as stated in this position description; however, in some instances, variances may occur due to the applicable nature of this position within a particular work site.
Therefore the work site may determine the exposure level to be greater than or less than the below stated level. This position is an exposure determination I in view of the fact that the position requires the incumbent work under conditions where the potential exists for the incumbent to make contact with blood or blood components as a result of splashes, spills, and/or needlesticks. Apply now!
Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day. The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
Class A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers Needed!
Navajo Express is now looking for Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers Hiring CDL Truck Drivers for a dedicated customer position from Salt Lake City to Colorado! Benefits
Home every other day
Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pay is based on experience plus $0.6 CPM for pulling doubles
Great Equipment Requirements * 6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in the last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in the last 10 years
Must have Class A CDL and doubles endorsements For more information call to speak to one of our recruiters at 866-494-0097!
CDL A Truck Driver - PTP - Great Falls
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver's seat of our LTL Fleet:
- Move full truckloads between manufacturing and shipper locations, primarily distribution centers and drop lots.
- Typically drive within a 3-5 state radius from your hub.
- Enjoy weekly home time.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $65,000+ potential annual income.
- Pay includes mileage, freight exchange, and safety bonuses.
- Sturdy Job – Reliable miles with a private fleet that’s consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion – Trucks are typically two years old or newer with advanced navigation for smooth travels.
- At Rest – Home time every week.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow – Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated – #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
Occupational Therapist - OT - Contract
Jackson Therapy Partners has immediate travel opportunities for experienced Occupational Therapy professionals (OT) in the Helena area. Earn top pay, 401K, housing, great benefits from day one and 24/7 recruiter access.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Nurse Practitioner Part Time
Nurse Practitioner part time need that you can make full time if desired. Set your own schedule and earn an excellent Income! This is an autonomous field based opportunity that takes you out of the mundane office setting.
Perform Health Risk Assessments on Medicare Members in their homes within a coverage area.
•Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit
•Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination
•Educate patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
•Part time and Flexible: Set your own hours (visits can be scheduled 7 days a week) manage your schedule
•Fixed Payment per in-home screening, travel reimbursement both paid weekly and malpractice coverage provided
•Each screening takes 45 minutes on average and there is no prescribing
•Training, scheduling and iPad with EMR system provided
•Must have active Nurse Practitioner state license, NPI and active Nurse Practitioner Board Certification
•Must have valid state driver license and automobile insurance
•Knowledge of clinical standards of care
•Ability to complete and clear a background and credentialing screen
Tax Advisor - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Cardio Intensive Care - Cvicu RN - Travel Nurse
We're looking for Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Helena, AR. The right RN should have 1-2 years' recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a CVICU Travel Nurse, you will work with a diverse team of caregivers to administer care to patients following specialized procedures including open-heart surgery and heart transplants. Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit RNs should have experience and skill caring for patients in a fast-paced, urgent and critical care environment.
As a CVICU Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Provide critical care to patients with potentially life-threatening heart conditions.
- Prepare and administer prescribed medications.
- Take samples for diagnostic tests; order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests.
- Apply hemodynamic, phlebotomy and IV protocols.
- Be called in for emergencies to provide CPR and operate defibrillators hospital-wide.
- Educate patients and family members on how to manage recovery at home.
1 year experience is required. ACLS is required
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, domiciliary, intensive, intensive care, neonatal, psychiatric, recovery, surgery, tcu
We Train New Truck Drivers!
CDL-A Local Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity for a set route and be home every day with flexible shift times.
We are seeking Class A CDL local truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!