Helper Electrical Job Description Sample
HVT Electrical Helper - Enid, Oklahoma
HVT Electrical Helper
Fire Alarm Electrical Installer Helper
|JOB TITLE:||Mechanic Helper||DATE REVISED:||7/21/2019|
|CLASSIFICATION:||Full Time||Job No.:|
|REPORTS TO:||Production Supervisor||Department:||Production|
The mechanic helper repairs and overhauls buses, coaches, trollies, trams, railway cars and other automotive vehicles.
- Plans work procedure
- Raises vehicle, with hydraulic jack or hoist, to gain access to mechanical units bolted to underside of vehicle
- Removes unit such as engine, transmission, or differential, brakes valves and front and rear suspension
- Disassembles unit and inspects parts for wear
- Repairs or replaces parts such as pistons, rods, gears, valves, and bearings
- Overhauls or replaces, blowers, generators, starters, alternators and A/C components
- Rewires lights, and instrument panel, trouble shooting
- Relines and adjusts brakes, aligns front end, repairs or replaces shock absorbers, and solders leaks in radiator
- Mends damaged body and fenders by hammering out or filling in dents and welding broken parts
- Replaces and adjusts headlights, and installs and repairs accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors, windshield wipers, and windshields
- Additional cross-functional duties as required
- Knowledge of computer software associated with specific diesel engines
- Strong electrical knowledge a plus
- Must know hand powered and manual tools
- Ability to work under minimum supervision while working in a team-oriented environment
- Automotive/Diesel training / certification a PLUS!
- Ability to work under pressure under strict deadlines
- Communication both verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
Must be able to:
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your probation period is completed all full time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / firstname.lastname@example.org
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company
Technical Helper Parts Delivery
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually is looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
As a Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
As a Service Technician, you will have the opportunity to repair Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposers, Refrigeration appliances and other home appliances in the customers’ homes.
- Technical Helper
- Service van
- Specialized tools
- Laptop computer
- Home dispatched (most locations)
- Industry training
- Various incentive plans
- Growth opportunitiesAs a Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.Excellent Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc...
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least 1 – 2 years of appliance repair experience, preferred
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
- Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
Full-time Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc...
Shop Helper (San Antonio)
Electrician's Helper - Greenville, SC
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!