Hempstead Job Description Sample
Bilingual Substance Abuse Clinician
Hispanic Counseling Center is currently seeking a highly motivated/dedicated Bilingual (English/Spanish) Clinician to join our multidisciplinary clinical treatment team in the chemical dependency program. The Clinician will conduct individual and group counseling, facilitate psycho-education groups, complete assessments, progress notes and treatment plans for our chemical dependency clients. Must meet deadlines for all documentation and paperwork requirements.
CASAC Credential is required. MSW/MHC preferred. Substance/Alcohol Abuse & Mental Health experience working with multicultural populations is preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish is preferred. Familiarity with NYS/OASAS 822 and Medicaid Regulations is helpful.
Must be fully fluent in both English & Spanish.
Territory Manager Position: selling residential carpet manufactured in our Dalton Georgia facilities to the nation's top retailers. Territory: All of Long Island NY.
Entry Level Trader: Banking, Finance, Data, Analyst - Work Remotely
Maverick FX is a proprietary trading firm focused on Forex currency trading. We are searching for motivated and teachable candidates to trade the Forex market on behalf of the firm. Forex trading is a great career as it offers flexible hours, a challenging profession, unlimited potential and the ability to trade from anywhere in the world via high-speed Internet.
------- ABOUT MAVERICK FX -------
Trade for a firm that backs you with technology, training, risk management and capital. As a proprietary trading firm, we provide our traders with capital, giving them tremendous leverage and earning potential in the markets. Our traders keep the lion's share (70%-80%) of profits. Each of our traders starts with a minimum of a $10K account. As our traders grow and illustrate track record of consistency and profitability, they are trading with enough of our capital to potentially earn well over $100K per year.
------- REQUIREMENTS -------
Ideally, applicants should have strong math/finance/business backgrounds (or comparable skills) and some trading experience. However, being a hard worker who is enthusiastic and willing to learn is more important than your background. Passion for trading is always key to success in this industry.
------- HOW TO APPLY -------
Our application process has multiple steps, designed to communicate all the necessary information about the firm, our methodology, the way we pay our traders, and to separate those applicants who are truly determined from those who are just curious. To get started, click on the application link below, which will take you to a short video that will discuss Maverick FX, the recruitment process and the Capital Sharing Program.
When you complete the application process, you will be contacted by one of our capable recruiters for a suitability interview and to answer any questions you may have.
CLICK on the application button or use the link below in your browser to begin the application process!
Will you be our next great trader? We hope so. We look forward to speaking with you.
– The Maverick FX Team
• Compensation is commission-based
• Full-time or part-time
• Telecommuting okay
• Open for persons with disabilities
• Finance, math or business skills are a plus
• Any trading experience is preferred, but not required
There may be fees involved for training and startup determined by previous experience in the trading industry. Accepted applicants will also be required to pay for data feeds and trading quotes, as per the industry standard.
Commercial Lines Underwriter
We are a well established Insurance firm, looking for a Commercial Lines Underwriter to join our growing team.
What you will be doing:
- Review and analyze various risk characteristics developed from small to medium commercial risks
- Work within underwriting guidelines, department standards, and approval levels to accept, reject, or modify policy coverages
- Effectively communicate our underwriting guidelines, positive and negative underwriting decisions, to agents, insureds, co-workers, and regulators
- Work with countrywide, statewide, and company rating manuals to develop and confirm policy rating as needed
- Develop or modify policy wording as appropriate
What you need to have:
- 3+ years’ experience P&C underwriting experience specific to Commercial Lines
- Holding or pursuing industry designations and certificates is desirable
- Excellent telephone skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or other post-secondary education
What's in it for you!
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Fantastic work environment
- Other cool perks!
So if you are a Commercial Lines Underwriter searching for a NewGig please apply today!
Caviar Delivery Driver - New York City
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
CDL A Dry Van Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Registered Nurse - Unit Manager
To ensure that all residents are afforded their right to a dignified, safe, respectful, considerate environment and assured privacy by all staff involved in resident care.
- Coordinate the day to day functions of the resident care with the charge nurse.
- Make written and oral reports/ recommendations to the Assistant Director of Nursing concerning the operations of the department.
- Meet with the charge nurse and the per diem charge nurse to plan and implement departmental service goals and objectives.
- Participate in surveys (inspections) conducted by authorized agencies. Admit, transfer and discharge residents as required.
- Responsible to start the investigation process when ( incident/ accident , altercation resident to resident, incident of unknown origin, skin tear bruises, etc..) occur
- Preview and sign accidents reports
- Ensure that the policy and procedures are implemented
- Monitor staffing level and advise the ADNS staffing needs
- Make daily rounds on the units to ensure that care and services are being provided in accordance with facility policy and acceptable nursing standards. * Participate in employee evaluation and disciplinary action as required
- Keep the ADNS / or DON informed of the status of residents and other health related matters.
- Ensure that the policies and procedures governing the storage and control of medications and supplies are followed
- Conduct meeting with residents and/ or family members as required
- Contact attending physicians and family members concerning resident conditions as required.
- Ensure that the facility’s policies and procedures concerning deceased residents are adhered to.
- Assign, monitor and evaluate new employee orientation training.
- Participate in care planning assessments and ensure that appropriate documentation is developed and the required care is being given.
- Conduct reviews of nursing care notes to ensure adherence to the facility’s policies and procedures and New York State regulations
- Current New York State license as Registered Professional Nurse and prior supervisory experience in long- term care.
- BSN / BA preferred
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
Class A CDL Lease Purchase Drivers
Truck Driver Benefits:
Late-model equipment – 2015-2018 trucks
Fully Spec'd (TV with Free DirecTV, XM Radio, Fridge, APU, Inverter)
Quarterly Safety/Efficiency Bonus up to $2,500
$1,500 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid transportation, meals, and hotel
- $500 after completion of orientation
Benefits for Lease Operators
- $.69 per gallon fuel for 6 months
- .99 per gallon for fuel as long as you're with us
- $5,000 per year retention bonus - paid out $100/wk )
- 2 skip payments per year - allows you to take time off without getting behind
Company Driver Benefits
Medical, Dental, & Vision options available
OTR and Dedicated positions available
Hirschbach is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Hirschbach's fleet of over 950 tractors and 1500 refrigerated trailers is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. Everyone associated with Hirschbach receives the personal touch of a smaller carrier along with access to the best services and technology in the marketplace today.
We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carriers. We welcome you to join our family!
Environmentally we are committed to putting the most efficient equipment on the road as a result of our Green Fleet Strategy. Our goal is to become the most fuel-efficient fleet in the trucking business while providing best-in-class service to our customers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!