Henrico Job Description Sample
Are you an experienced Plumber looking for a company who will value you and provide opportunities to advance? We are immediately seeking a Master or Journeyman Plumber to join our dynamic company. Keil Plumbing & Heating, Inc. strives to consistently exceed customer expectations and we are looking for Plumbers who share those same ideals. Upwards earning potential and job stability make this an opportunity you don't want to miss.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has verifiable working experience performing residential service work
- Residential underground experience is a must
- Has Master Plumber or Journeyman license in VA.
Background and Drug Screening will be done before an offer is made.
Daily job duties will include: Interacting with clients on a daily basis, entering their home and performing Residential service work as needed.
For every employee, we are happy to offer:
- Paid training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, Vision and Dental after 90 days
- Paid holidays
- Well-maintained service vehicle
- Tool Purchasing Program
- Company Cellphone
Acoustic Sales Representative Leader (Asr)
Position: Acoustic Sales Representative Leader (ASR)
To provide the highest level of customer service to the Architectural and Design Community located in the South-East region (the geographic territory). Specifically, the ASR will be responsible for professionally presenting the full range of Acoustical Solutions product offerings; with specific focus on IAC Acoustics products including Noiselock doors and windows (along with their industrial product lines) to architects, designers, and acoustical engineers who specify CSI Division 8 (Doors & windows), 9 (Finishes), and 13 (Specialty). The goal is to get these product brands specified “solely” or “as the basis of design”.
Furthermore, the ASR position is a leadership role which will spearhead the department’s development and growth. The role will also involve managing several direct reports and mentoring their professional development.
1. Identify the target Architects, Designers, and Acoustical Consultants in the territory, and develop strong relationships with key contacts at these businesses.
2. Update the libraries of these architects, designers, and engineers with product material as needed to support the specification process of the represented products in their designs. Some businesses still use paper copies of specs and product literature.
3. Make appointments and conduct “lunch and learn” seminars with key architect and design firms. Some of these presentations will be AIA certified and earn the meeting attendees CEU credits.
4. Arrange formal “one on one” meetings to answer questions and to stress the features and benefits of the product lines as needed. Bring in technical support from represented product companies as needed.
5. Supply needed technical info/drawings to get the products “designed into” the architects project specification. Identify website changes that need to be made to the website to make it more useful/valuable or the target customer. Work with marketing to get these changes implemented
6. Work with Commercial Estimating division to use CMD on line new construction project tracking tool to keep abreast of upcoming projects with current and new Architectural firms in geographic territory.
7. The ASR should be well prepared by doing research on the customers, and the competition to become a more valuable resource to architects, designers, and acoustical consultants.
8. ASR’s should join affiliation (i.e. ASID, AIA etc.) and participate in their monthly meeting and product seminars as a way to network and build key relationships.
9. The department is its own cost center, as such the ASR is responsible for budgeting, and control of department expenses.10. ASR should possess the following
a. Be self-motivated with a high energy level and a willingness to go the extra mile. This person needs to be able to work in an structured environment and build this job into an on-going business.
b. Should be a good listener, make eye contact, and focus on the task at hand.
c. Should have strong follow-through skills.
d. Be a good communicator with excellent Power Point presentation skills.
e. Have a professional appearance.
f. Be a good leader, motivator, and mentor
Position reports to the President of Acoustical Solutions. This reporting relationship may change as the business becomes more established.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor degree preferred. An understanding of acoustics and the application of acoustical products is preferred. Also, at least 5 years’ experience selling to architects, designers, and acoustical engineers who specify CSI Division 08 and 09 products preferred.
Travel: This job will require traveling to customer and supplier sites, usually requiring overnight stays. Current estimated travel ratio is 50%, but it could more at the start.
Guaranteed salary plus commission/bonus (based on experience) and standard company benefits (health, dental, 401k, etc.).
All Commissions/bonuses will be based on achievement of agreed to sales goals and objectives.
Entry Level Openings - Immediate Hire / NO Experience Needed
ENTRY LEVEL OPENINGS-IMMEDIATE HIRE / NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
What Matters Most To You In Your Next Position?
- Opportunity for Advancement?
- Continual Growth and Development?
- Comprehensive Training and Mentoring?
We are looking for Competitive Individuals to fill Entry Level positions in marketing, advertising, and public relations for our expanding firm. The right individual will love the thrill of a challenge and thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
An Entry Level Customer Service Representative receives complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. We take the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable to us. The right Entry Level Marketing Representative can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
- Ability to start right away
- High School degree or higher
- Great Communication skills
- Reliable transportation to the office on a daily basis
Our mission is not only to expand the market our clients can reach, but also to develop a new wave of entrepreneurs. We help our clients accelerate into new markets and offer innovative marketing and lead generation promotion techniques. Our campaigns prove to be effective, and we aim to ensure that our enthusiastic teams are able to work with as many industry clients as possible.
Cdl-A Team Truck Driver Jobs - Increased Pay Package!
CDL-A Team Truck Drivers Enjoy: Sign-on bonus up to $10,000 (that's $5,000 per driver!) Pay based on performance Flexible home time Health, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance 401K Pet/rider friendly Assigned new & late-model equipment PrePass for paid tolls 99% no-touch freight Driver-friendly culture General
21 years of age or older 6 months of OTR experience preferred Class A CDL Good safety and driving record Make a great living and enjoy job security at Super Service. Call today to apply! Recruiters are standing by:tel:
NEW PAY Boost: SRT Cdl-A Truck Drivers
In our second PAY RAISE in the past 6 months, we are offering up to an additional 6 CPM to mileage drivers. Solo CDL-A company drivers get high OTR miles, great pay, generous bonus opportunities and unlimited earned time off at SRT for Unlimited Satisfaction. SRT Company Truck Drivers Receive:
NEW PAY INCREASE: UP TO 6 CPM $1,000 carrier transition incentive for experienced drivers Weekly pay Unlimited earned home time Generous Bonuses: Top Miles
10¢ for all miles over 9.750 within delivery month; no refused or late loads during bonus month; completed safety modules; and no chargeable accidents.
Placarded HazMat Loads: 5¢ per mile Fuel bonus: Up to 2¢/mile Driver Referral
Spread the word to earn extra cash - no limits!
Plenty of miles every week Late-model Freightliner and Kenworth equipment IdleAir additions in progress Health/dental/vision insurance 401k, paid vacation & paid holidays Pet & rider policy from day one And, more! Are you ready for Unlimited Satisfaction? Take advantage of biggest pay raise in company history and start earning even more TODAY! Call to learn more and apply today.
Company & Owner - Dedicated/Expedite/Local -Fastest Hire Av.
3 Day Process
Then you're on the ROAD!4 Hour OrientationDon't Wait! DF Carrier has the flexibility you're looking for with a great starting pay. Whether you choose regional, dedicated, or OTR, DF Carrier has the right opportunity for you.
DF Carrier is committed to offering our drivers the best working environment with more home time, dedicated runs, a consistent schedule, and the highest gross pay weekly possible. We are a family run business and know that you value the importance of being with your loved ones. We have been in business for years, have great brokers, and have the experienced personal to ensure the highest quality of service from our accounting department to your dispatch.
We offer multiple pay scales for Owner Operators and Company drivers. We let you decide how your pay scale is set up, and offer multiple departments to work for. If you have any questions please do not hesitate and call Brandon Rook at .Our trucks are safe, reliable and feature state of the art technology such as Truck X (satellite tracked Trailers) E-Logs, and much more.
Our dispatch team works around the clock to ensure as drivers, you have everything you need on every load. This allows our drivers more time on the road, less hassle and down time. We have weekly pay so that you can stay on top of your bills, not chase them down. We are currently hiring Company and Owner Operators.Home every weekend / Dedicated Routes / Company and Owner Operators-Lanes vary, if customer offers 6 days for lane we MUST take 6th day, Drop & Hook.
Owner Operator Pay - $1.35 a mile (all miles no free miles)-Company Driver Pay - $0.40- $0.50 a mile (based on experience) Home every other weekend/ Dedicated RoutesMI to TX round-trip runs, Drop and hook, many more lanes available-Owner Operator Pay - $1.35 a mile (all miles no free miles)-Company Driver Pay - $0.40- $0.50 a mile (based on experience) Expedite Truckload- Owner Operators
Regional & Over the RoadRun Open board for $2.00 - $2.75 a mile average (gross)-Pay Scale is YOUR CHOICE! -75% to 25% we pay all insurance (not bobtail & plates, we can cover with weekly $100.00 deduction from your settlement)-85% - 15% split if you pay all the Insurances ($400.00 minimum weekly cost)With our Top-Tier status, bid boards, in house accounts, and multiple accounts with preferred status DF Carrier is ensuring we are at the top of trucking companies.
What we Offer our Drivers• More Home Time!• Dedicated Routes• New and reliable equipment• 99.9% No Touch Freight• State of the art Fleet Locator System (satellite tracked trailers)• Fuel Cards• Competitive pay %, or Base Pay Scale, 10-99 • Friendly 24/7, 365 Dispatch Team• On-site Repair Shop with discounts for Owner Operators• Direct Deposit
Weekly settlements (1 week held back, paid next week for this weeks work)* $0.45 - $0.50 cents a mile (based on experience) for our Company Drivers
Dedicated Runs for Owner Operators paying $1.35 a Mile, Drop & Hook, and home weekends or every other weekend
Owner Operators ONLY pay for your plates & bobtail (we can pay for it and deduct weekly, average $100.00 week)* We pay for ALL insurance, trailer, trailer maintenance, and trailer insurances. Our over the Road drivers are home Every other weekend as well!Driver
• 2 year CDL A Experience (preferred but accepting all) • No alcohol or Drug convictions (preferred but will look at case by case)• 25 Years old or over.• Good verifiable Work History• Pass DOT Inspection (Owner Operators)• Ability to determine and ensure cargo is safely secured• Reliable Cellular Communication• Pass the FMCSA Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP)Get started right away! . View our website at (Brandon Rook is your Recruiter), or email us at
CDL A Driver Company Van Pad Wrap
Ready to get what you really want from your job? Our over-the-road van/padwrap company drivers earn top-of-the-industry pay and enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, better home time and the kind of work environment that gives you the respect you've been looking for. Plus, get up to $1,000 weekly settlement guaranteed for your first 4 weeks!
NEW PAY FOR EXPERIENCE - NTI Top Pay Carrier for the 2nd year!
- Our top 10% Van/PadWrap company drivers make up to $85,000/year!
- New BETTER Home time options
- New Sign on Bonus up to $3,500!
- Company drivers earn a pay guarantee of up to $1,000 weekly, then transition to mileage pay!
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K/Profit Sharing Plan Company match
- Paid vacation
- Fuel & Safety Bonus Incentive
- Drop, Pick up & Stop Pay
- Loading/Unloading Pay
- Layover & Breakdown Pay
- 100% ELD's since 2009
- Equipment 18 mo old or newer
- 100% APU's & Inverters
- Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver + spouse and all meals for orientation paid
- Minimum of 8 mo recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months or 12 mo verifiable OTR experience in the last 36 months
- Class A CDL (CDL A) , Meets DOT requirements with 2 or less moving violations in the past 3 years
- Have 2 or less preventable accidents in the past 3 years
Staff Analyst (Bhjob1435_14492)
The Staff Analyst will be responsible for the completion of post-payment claims audits involving many different provider types, including personal care services providers, physicians, residential treatment centers, hospices, home health providers, and private duty nurses. The objective of these audits is to evaluate Medicaid claims for compliance with Virginia Medicaid regulations and policy.
- Work as part of a team conducting post-payment audits and reviews of Virginia Medicaid claims for reimbursement
- Work with Senior Analysts in charge of each audit to ensure internal and regulatory deadlines are met
- Strive to exceed client expectations
- Research and apply Federal and State Medicaid reimbursement policies and regulations
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders, including client staff and provider staff
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all protected health information
- Prepare audit work papers in accordance with firm and professional standards
- Prepare and distribute analytical data reports and/or records
- Work within the defined scope of the project
- Work on multiple assignments with strict deadlines
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Prefer CPA and/or CFE, or candidate for either
- Internship or 1 year of audit experience required, preferably reviewing Medicaid claims
- Proficient use of applicable software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Windows
- Organized and detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work accurately and independently
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Effectively multi-task with planning and efficiency
- Must be able to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize assignments
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
Registered Nurse Home Health
Benefits of joining the BestCare team:
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together to meet the needs of each patient
- Our pay structure is easy to understand and extremely competitive in the market
- Our leaders encourages advancement
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build rapport with patients in an effort to produce the best outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organizations success!
We are now recruiting for a Registered Nurse.
- Initiate the plan of care based on identified needs
- Provide treatment and education based on physicians orders and plan of treatment
- Utilize clinical pathways
- Coordination of ancillary services
- Case Manage based on patients’ needs
- Provide specific care to patients with IV, wounds, complex medications and other equipment
- Provide education specific to diagnosis and symptom management needs
- Collaborate with patients physician, family and/or assisted living staff
BestCare Home Health is looking for committed clinicians who make patient care and customer services their highest priorities. Our success is a direct reflection of the patient care and outcomes that are achieved by our highly skilled team members.
Our office is located in Nashville, Tennessee and services this general area. As a home care clinician with BestCare Home Health you are granted the time it takes to build lasting relationships with your patient while experiencing the freedom, flexibility and independence that comes with home health.
Please visit us at: www.fivepointshc.com
Based in Richmond, VA, the Asset Manager will be responsible for the effective and high level overall management of assigned properties including strategic planning and execution for the asset during its investment lifecycle, appropriate competitive market positioning of the asset, driving occupancy increases through strong leasing efforts and programs, financial analyses, expense control and management, and assistance with investor relations and reporting.
· Effectively manage assigned portfolio through each property’s lifecycle to maximize value and net cash flow through strong effective leadership, management, and decision-making.
· Maximize portfolio NOI
· Maximize portfolio occupancy
· Interfacing with third party managers, and directly where necessary, abstract and administer lease agreements
· Administer compliance with loan agreements
· Manage capital projects
· Timely complete quality lease transactions
· Contribute to retention and growth of assets under management
· Assist with acquisitions, dispositions, and special projects
- BA/BS degree required
- CPM, RPA, or CCIM a plus
- Minimum of five (5) years of prior experience in asset management / property management with real estate company and a demonstrated progressive record of success and goal achievement
- Must possess a solid blend of qualitative, quantitative, analytical skills with the ability to produce, interpret, and act upon financial analyses including net cash flow and discounted cash flow.
- Technology proficient, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and accounting software use such as Yardi or MRI.
- Must be i) well organized, ii) a doer, iii) customer service oriented, iv) a good communicator, v) a good manager and leader, vi) able to make wise and effective decisions, vii) a good negotiator, and viii) a good team player that is able to work well with others to accomplish our mission and goals. In essence, you are the quarterback and leader of your managed real estate portfolio.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!