Henrico Job Description Sample
New Family Practice Opportunity - Mechanicsville, VA
Parham Doctors' Hospital is currently recruiting for a Family Medicine physician to join a private practice group of 5 physicians in Mechanicsville, VA.
The Physicians and staff of this practice have been helping families in the community for over 60 years. They provide primary care to all ages with full range of services including x-rays, mammograms, ultrasounds, bone density studies, laboratory services and patient education.
The practice strives to their patient's healthcare partner for life - providing comprehensive, compassionate care. Patients can either schedule an appointment or walk-in for their care.
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in America. Richmond has a metropolitan population of nearly one million residents. The city is deep in history with terrific neighborhoods, museums and festivals year round. The city also boasts the largest Southeast\'s largest museum - The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. With easy access to Interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia\'s beaches and the Shenandoah Mountains are only an hour and a half away. In the city you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. The area enjoys four distinct seasons, including one of the most remarkable displays of fall foliage along the Eastern seaboard.
Cleared VIP Desktop Technician In Alexandria, VA
Terms: 6 month contract to hire, must have DOD Secret clearance, will upgrade to TS/SCI
Compensation: 80-90k w/ benefits
Our client is looking for results oriented and self-motivated VIP Customer Support technician to support our team in Alexandria, Virginia. The VIP Desktop Technician’s role is to provide onsite support and maintenance for high visibility government users, including Presidential appointees and their staff, within the EITSD desktop computing environment. Support includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The VIP Desktop Technician will also troubleshoot problem areas (remotely, in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion. They will provide end-user assistance where required. VIP Support Desktop Technicians work from tickets assigned in the IT Support ticketing system (currently Remedy), e-mails received (VIP mailbox), and phone calls fielded (VIP hotline). The VIP Desktop Technician will support a rotational on-call response for after-business-hours issues.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Support and provide feedback to ensure continual process improvement
- Provide rapid support response for VIP break/fix and requirement requests
- Coordinate and execute VIP IT support for CONUS/OCONUS travel
- Familiarity with Remedy ticketing system. Follow established Service Desk processes for ticket management
- Develop and maintain Knowledge Documents (Work Instructions) in accordance with Knowledge Management processes
- Provide Call Center Support for confirmed VIPs using the Avaya Agent
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware and associated diagnostic tools to perform remote diagnostics
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as needed
- Assess the need for and implement performance upgrades to PC boxes, including the installation of CPUs, I/O and NIC cards, hard disks, hard drives, RAM, memory chips, CD-ROMs, and so on
- Collaborate with LAN technicians/network administrators to ensure efficient operation of the company’s desktop computing environment
- Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation networking software products
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and vendors
- COMSEC/TACLANE configuration and troubleshooting familiarity preferred
- Mobile Device configuration and troubleshooting (Blackberry, DMCC, and DMUC devices)
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 2-4 years equivalent work experience.
- CompTIA Security + CE and ITIL Foundation upon hire
- Help Desk Institute (HDI) Certification within 90 days of hire
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) within 90 days of hire
Must have a minimum of an active Secret Clearance able to get TS/SCI but TS is preferred
Company Van And Lease Purchase Driver Trainers
Pay Information: Opportunity to make up to $ 2500.00 weekly take home
No touch freight, Long Haul freight 10 speed transmissions. Opportunities for Driver Trainers, lease purchase, those positions are paid twice weekly, company drivers.
Home time 12-14 out. Excellent benefits for company drivers. Real money. Real miles.
Automotive Tire Technician
General Service Technician
Whether you join us as an entry-level General Service Technician or veteran Master Mechanic, you’ll benefit from our hands-on training and ASE Certification reimbursement programs. The role of the General Service Technician is to install, balance, and repair tires in compliance with company policies, procedures, and "Quality Standards". This person will unload, check-in, and stock incoming tire and part shipments and prepare tires and parts for outgoing shipments.
- Perform tire installations and repairs
- Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
- Perform schedule maintenance services on vehicles
- Assist in receiving and stocking inventory
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-employment Drug Screen
- 18 years or Older
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid vacation and PTO programs
- Tuition/ASE Certification Reimbursement
- Career Path Development Plans
- Tool Insurance
WIDE-OPEN, FAST-PACED, ACTION-PACKED! That’s how we describe our working environment. It’s what sets life at TBC apart from the rest. There’s never a dull moment when there’s always a chance to thrill a customer, make the organization more profitable and enjoy greater career success. Nine simple words neatly summarize the essence of our culture. If it matters to YOU, it matters to TBC! APPLY TODAY! www.tbccareers.com
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment
TBC Corporation - Ahead of the Curve
For nearly 60 years, TBC Corporation has committed itself to being "a tire company ahead of the curve." In large measure, that has meant anticipating key market trends, and successfully capitalizing on them at every turn. From wholesale to retail, both nationally and internationally, that foresight has allowed TBC to become the industry leader in the private brand tire category.
Owner Operator CDL Class A, OTR Truck Driver
Job Description: Forward Air TLX (Truckload Services) is not your ordinary truckload service provider.
As a TLX Owner Operator, you will handle capacity on-demand expedited shipments for our extensive network of customers throughout the entire United States and parts of Canada, including long haul, regional and local truckload capacity. Forward Air Transportation Services is looking for capable and dedicated Solo Owner Operators to partner with our TLX Division. TLX opportunities are 95% drop and hook, time sensitive, customer to customer deliveries; scheduled lanes are also available.
Compensation: Earning potential of up to $1.20 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC to start…that's an average of $198,000 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 2,750 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update) Sign-on bonus up to $2,500 Longevity based rate increases though the Tenure Program - Up to $1.235 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC …that's an average of $202,500 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 2,750 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update) Incentives: Excellent planned home-time program Scheduled and round-trip runs available Weekly settlements with direct deposit option Lightweight freight with the average load weighing less than 30,000 lbs. 95% drop & hook freight Regionally based FSC (fuel surcharge) program with discounted fuel prices at the pump using Best Price & Cost Plus at participating TA, Petro & Love's 100% paid tolls and pre-pass / EZ pass No charge for Qualcomm (after 1 year) and no charge for base plates (after 2 years) Tire discounts and maintenance programs available Driver advocate service provided to you by our Contractor Relations Team Great health and wellness benefits available Trippak document services Pet friendly Lease purchase program - $0 down or low down payments are available, no credit check, weekly truck payments as low as $400 - $500 for both Solo and Team Owner Operators.
*Programs are available through 3rd party vendors
Class A CDL required Must be at least 23 years of age Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in the past 3 years and/or 24 months in the past 5 years No more than 2 violations on MVR for past 36 months Must adhere to all DOT requirements & regulations All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation ©2017 Truck Load Services (TLX), a PROUD division of FAF, Inc.
All statements and requirements stated within this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, and opportunities may vary depending on division and the individual driver's qualifications and experience. Advertised rates include hazmat endorsement pay ($0.02 per loaded & empty mile). Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.*
CDL A Driver Flatbed Specialized Great Hometime!
15% Pay Increase for Company Flatbed Drivers!
Start at 47 - 50 / per mile
New Home Time Options!
(Get Home Every 14 days!)
COMPANY DRIVERS TOP 10% AVERAGE $85K!
Up to $3,500 Sign on Bonus!
Ready to get what you really want from your job? Our over-the-road flatbed specialized company drivers earn top-of-the-industry pay and enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, better home time and the kind of work environment that gives you the respect you've been looking for. Plus, get up to $1,000 weekly settlement guaranteed for your first 4 weeks!
NEW PAY FOR EXPERIENCE - NTI Top Pay Carrier for the 2nd year!
- Our top 10% Flatbed Specialized drivers make up to $85,000/year!
- New BETTER Home time options- Get Home Every 14 Days!
- New Sign on Bonus up to $3,500!
- Company flatbed drivers earn a pay guarantee of up to $1000 weekly, then transition to mileage pay!
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K/Profit Sharing Plan Company match
- Paid vacation
- Fuel & Safety Bonus Incentive
- Drop, Pick up & Stop Pay
- Loading/Unloading Pay
- Layover & Breakdown Pay
- 100% ELD's since 2009
- Equipment 18 mo old or newer
- 100% APU's & Inverters
- Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver + spouse and all meals for orientation paid
- Minimum of 8 mo recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months or 12 mo verifiable OTR experience in the last 36 months
- Class A CDL (CDL A) , Meets DOT requirements with 2 or less moving violations in the past 3 years
- Have 2 or less preventable accidents in the past 3 years
Entry Level Openings - Immediate Hire / NO Experience Needed
ENTRY LEVEL OPENINGS-IMMEDIATE HIRE / NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
What Matters Most To You In Your Next Position?
- Opportunity for Advancement?
- Continual Growth and Development?
- Comprehensive Training and Mentoring?
We are looking for Competitive Individuals to fill Entry Level positions in marketing, advertising, and public relations for our expanding firm. The right individual will love the thrill of a challenge and thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
An Entry Level Customer Service Representative receives complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. We take the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable to us. The right Entry Level Marketing Representative can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
- Ability to start right away
- High School degree or higher
- Great Communication skills
- Reliable transportation to the office on a daily basis
Our mission is not only to expand the market our clients can reach, but also to develop a new wave of entrepreneurs. We help our clients accelerate into new markets and offer innovative marketing and lead generation promotion techniques. Our campaigns prove to be effective, and we aim to ensure that our enthusiastic teams are able to work with as many industry clients as possible.
Class A Truck Driver--Home Weekly!
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates! If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below) Don't have a CDL? Check out our approved driving schools for a quality school near you to get your CDL. After completion, We'll get you started in a professional driving career with a $4,800 tuition assistance bonus! If you have GI Bill funds available we have anOn-The-Job-Training Program for you! This excellent career opportunity entails:
Picking up preloaded trailers at the customer's location in Virginia Beach with possible backhauls.
Making deliveries along the East Coast to include (GA, CT, FL, MA, VA, PA, NC, SC, NY, IN, OH, NJ, TN, MD, RI, AL) - NYC pay is $50 per run; only 1 to 2 times per month
Driver required to move freight to the rear of the trailer using a hydraulic pallet jack
Lumpers are available at some delivery locations. Otherwise, Customer is to move freight from rear of trailer to stockroom.
Average 1,900 miles per week
Average 4-5 stops paid at $15/stop; stop times average 30min-1 hour each
You'll enjoy Weekly Home Time
Generally get home on Thursday nights, off on Fridays and Saturdays, leaving out on Sundays. Not guaranteed.
BRAND NEW EQUIPMENT! Assigned safe, well maintained Volvos having automatic transmissions and APUs. Experienced Drivers (with 12+ months of solo driving experience): - Starting pay is .45 cpm with a top out pay of 46.5 cpm _____________________________ Paid Training Programs: Driving School Grads: Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the previous 180 days. Students will also earn a $4,800 tuition assistance bonus! Payable after completing orientation at a rate of $150 per month for the first 12 months and $250 for months 13 - 24. Trainee: If you have less than 12 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while, we have a paid training program tailored for each level of experience. Your recruiter will be able to tell you the best training program for you. Regardless of the amount of training needed you will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-5 weeks . After training you will start at .45 cpm ; top out pay of 46.5 cpm. _____________________________ Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Driver Associate:
Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as: $75.70 per week for family $30.55 per week for unmarried individuals With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
Wellness programs available
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
Company provided professional uniforms
Wells Fargo banking products.
Flexible spending accounts.
Wellness programs available.
Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Counter Sales Associate/Delivery Driver
Looking to hire multiple Counter Sales Associates and Delivery Drivers at our location in Glen Allen, VA (10801 W. Broad Street). Both full time and part time positions available.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: assisting customers in person and over the phone with questions and orders, processing orders by pulling material from warehouse, mixing/tinting products to customer specifications, loading and unloading delivery truck, making deliveries to customers, miscellaneous tasks around paint store such as stocking, cleaning, etc.
Time Benefits Include:
Paid vacation, sick time, and holiday pay.
Insurance Options Available: Medical, Dental, Term Life Ins., Short/Long Term Disability, FSA, and 401K.
All applicants should be capable of passing a drug test and able to clear a background check. The ability to lift 60 lbs. a minimum of 70+times per day is a requirement for this job.
Experience in any of the following fields is ideal, however we are willing to train: paint industry, construction, or experience with architectural, commercial, or industrial coatings.
Since 1986, Spectrum Paint has been providing the paint industry with top quality products, competitive prices and the best possible service.
The primary responsibility is to raise equity capital in assigned geographic territory primarily the east coast.
- Fifty (50) daily personal and individual outreach activities (primarily by telephone)
- Travel up to 50%
- Present 1031, DST and Corporate story to individuals and groups
- Assist National Accounts Manager with maintaining broker dealer contacts
- Review and comment on corporate and offerings materials
- Attend weekly sales meeting and present weekly sales reports on activities Participate in industry, broker dealer and corporate events as requested
- College education (or 5+ years of alternative industry experience)
- Hands on sales experience (2 years minimum)
- FINRA license 7, 22 and 63
- Good understanding of investment real estate, securities and taxation
- Technology proficient, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Driver license and appropriate insurance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!