Henrietta Job Description Sample
Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) - Competitive Hourly Rate- PTO/Vacation Time- Paid Holidays- Direct Deposit- 401K plan- Overtime Eligible
Technical Trainer Description:
- Provides customer specific training to dealership technicians in the following areas: Late model electronics, powertrain, OEM scan tools, engine, passive restraint system, auto/manual transmission, pre-delivery inspection, steering/suspension, basic electrical, engine performance, basic fuel injection, AC, antilock brakes and other areas as expertise grows.
- Manage training schedule.
- Deliver instructor-led technical training courses to Dealer and Fleet Technicians, corporate personnel at Technical Training Centers and mobile locations.
- Prepare for and maintain the highest-level of technical proficiency in all Skill Areas.
- Manage individual course registration and roster processing.
- Maintain the operational integrity of training vehicles for classroom activities.
- Utilize all available resources to maintain the highest level of technical proficiency.
- Assist with the organization and functionality of special tools, hand tools, classrooms for usage, course hardware and components, Diagnosis equipment and software updates.
- Monitor and maintain seat fill.
- Provide feedback to Training Development Team.
- Support Course Development Team if/when required.
- Coordinate new model launch training together with Business Center needs
- Analyze data and communicate with BC and dealers on the specific training required for each dealer to complete "Dealer Standards".
- Monitor progress towards Dealer Standards and coordinate course offerings with dealer needs.
- Follow-up with dealers to ensure attendance at necessary courses.
- Council with new Service Managers to help them understand and utilize technical training for the benefit of the dealership.
- Conduct (as needed) Curriculum Planning Meeting with all Service Managers.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Technical knowledge of automotive components and systems.
- Ability to interact effectively with various personality types.
- Strong communication skills -- written, verbal and platform.
- Ability to multi task and work in a rapid paced environment.
- Familiarity and ease with office automation programs (Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.)
We've been matching high-performing people with the right jobs since 1980. We know our contract professionals and we know our clients. The result is a highly efficient, high impact way for companies to hire the best possible candidates, with the lowest recruitment cost and highest retention rate. The result is increased productivity, optimal use of resources, and superior cost control.
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Shopper - Delivery Driver (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
CNC Maintenance Mechanic – Direct Hire
Position: CNC Maintenance Mechanic 1st shift –
Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday – Friday OT as needed (typically between 4-5hrs./week)
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Completion of apprenticeship program a plus
Experience: 5 years minimum experience in a CNC maintenance mechanic role in a manufacturing setting with an ability to troubleshoot and correct complex issues including mechanical, electrical, controls, pneumatic, and hydraulic.
Responsibilities will include
Maintaining CNC machining and automatic equipment: mechanical, electrical, electronic, controls, pneumatic, and hydraulic.
Repair and maintain all equipment that is electrically controlled
Install control systems for secondary equipment from an electrical diagram
Respond to trouble calls
Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
Complete work orders for each job and update machine records
Install machine modifications, research problems, CNC installations/setups and make repair parts for machines
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a maintenance mechanic role in a manufacturing environment with CNC style equipment. Will also consider applicable millwright experience
Ability to effectively troubleshoot electronic, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical problems required
Full Time/Part Time Call Center Agent
Need additional income for the holidays? CallVista is looking for Call Center agents to join our growing team in Henrietta. As a member of the CallVista team you will be working in an exciting and fast-paced environment, focused on lead generation. CallVista agents have the opportunity to work on a number of different verticals, doing lead generation for industries such as insurance, mortgages, and higher education. The Work environment is fast paced but we do our best to keep it a fun upbeat place to work
We provide you with a full training course upon starting, as well as a coach to support you throughout your day. We start everyone at $10/hour, but raises and/or promotions are available depending on attendance and performance. You will also have the opportunity to move to more competitive call center campaigns which come with an increase pay wage. Company subsidized Health Insurance is available after 60 days of employment. We also will provide you with fully paid life insurance through the company at no cost to you.
• Make outbound and inbound calls to various leads regarding insurance, mortgage, or higher education.
• Deliver prepared sales pitch, reading from script to connect customer with schools.
• Gather customer information such as name, address and enter information into computer.
• Build rapport with the customer to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
• Proficiency in basic computer skills
• Excellent communication and conversation skills
• Ability to work in multi-tasked environment (talking on the phone while working on a computer)
• Handle a large number of calls and open to repetitive work without losing enthusiastic voice and positive attitude
• Hours of Operation are Sunday- Friday;
o Must be able to work the shift of Saturday and Sunday 9-5:30, or at least one weekend day, as well as additional hours throughout the week if wanted
• There isn't a bus for this shift- Must be able to commute to location: 530 Summit Point Dr. Henrietta, NY.
Please call 800-924-5320 Option 2 for employment inquiries.
Working conditions are that of a typical call center environment. Must pass a basic background check to qualify. Extended periods of time sitting at a desk and working at a computer are a day-to-day occurrence.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.
We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country’s largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.
When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:
Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it’s all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.
You’ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Powertrain Systems Engineer
Responsible for designing, defining, and implementing system requirements for complex customer systems and/or preparing studies and analyzing existing systems.
Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system.
Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies.
Develops and recommends corrective actions.
High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult.
Understanding of engineering theory and principles of design.
Highly developed oral and written communications skills.
High level of interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work independently and with others.
General interest in product design, particularly automotive.
Familiarity with basic machine types.
Familiarity with all design, build and test services.
Highly proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
Thorough knowledge of most advanced engineering methods, tools, and procedures.
5 - 10 years of relevant experience.
College degree with a major in engineering.
We are ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2004 Rev C certified, as well as a Minority Business Enterprise.
Our mission is to provide solutions for global organizations of all sizes through candidate proficiency, innovative technology, and process enhancements for engineering and IT advancement.
Parts Counter Sales, Heavy Truck
Conway Volvo Truck and Bus (a division of Beam Mack Sales and Service) is seeking a professional Heavy Truck Parts representative for our Henrietta, NY location. Duties include:
- Parts Counter Sales, receive and fill telephone orders.
- Assist walk in customers, establish and maintain exceptional customer relations.
- Placing orders and proactively updating customers on order status.
- Daily use of Dealer Management System (ADP/CDK).
- Provide service technicians with correct repair parts when required.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience dealing with heavy truck or automotive parts sales and be knowledgeable of inventory procedures with the ability to utilize computerized parts reference materials.
Hiring Class A CDL Drivers! Your Experience Is Needed!
Start Here, Stay Here. At CRST Expedited, we've got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else? Call for details! 866-414-6416 Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783 High Miles – High Pay! * Lead Drivers earn $.08 more per mile
Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
Sign on bonuses available
Longest length of haul in the industry
Layover & Vacation pay As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.08 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month's pay credit. Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability. Veterans paid for time served. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served. Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831 Let's Put Some Miles Behind You. With us, you'll get:
Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast! * Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416 Must be 21 years old to apply.
Customer Service Representative
Do you love to save money and talk to people? We have immediate full time customer service positions for fun and energetic personalities willing to learn.
ABOUT THE JOB
Daily tasks include:
- Inbound/outbound calls.
- Scheduling new appointments.
- Client policy reviews.
- Data entry.
- Servicing requested benefits.
For over 60 years our company has been the leading benefit provider for the blue collar demographic. Servicing working class families and being backed with an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau we have had consistent growth each and every year since 1951. You will experience a fast paced work environment and the ability to grow personally and professionally. With leadership opportunities available you're growth potential will never be capped.
We provide benefits to blue collar demographics our growing office for labor union benefits is looking to add multiple Customer Service Specialist positions to our Rochester office location. We just expanded into more offices in New York.
As a customer service representative you are responsible for ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs to products and services.
ABOUT WORKING A FORTUNE 500 COMPANY
We foster an environment of teamwork, ownership and involvement to support a healthy and positive workforce. Our goal is to focus on a positive, competitive, and fun work environment. We're only looking for the best candidates with a great attitude, who are passionate about helping others. Our Company offers an amazing career opportunity.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Great Weekly Pay
Retirement Vesting Schedule
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
If we feel that we are compatibile, I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!