Herald Job Description Sample
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Galt, CA
About Anderson Merchandisers
We‘ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
IND-123Retail Execution West LLCSales
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Anderson Merchandisers has additional facilities across the United States and around the world. More than 3,000 Anderson merchandising experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations.
We are a merchandising partner for national brand names in a variety of consumer product categories. We handle many popular products that most of us buy every day!
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Class A Drivers – Guaranteed Pay, Generous HOME TIME, New Equipment
GO FIRST CLASS
Drivers are the backbone of May Trucking Company. We never forget that our success as an organization depends upon your success, and we work hard to ensure that our drivers' needs are met. At May Trucking Company you are a person not just a number. Respect and understanding are key to all our interactions.
Why May Trucking Company?
Sign-on Bonus With Full Benefits & Generous Home Time!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
New Equipment – 2018 Freightliner Next-Generation Cascadia, 2017 Freightliner Cascadia
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
Generous Home Time
Regional Freight Opportunities
May Trucking Company operates a fleet of the latest equipment to ensure maximum comfort and uptime for our drivers. All of our tractors are equipped with communication systems that allow our drivers to stay connected.
May Trucking Company began in Payette, Idaho in 1945 hauling sacks of cement to construction sites. Today, May Trucking Company operates a fleet of more than 100 tractors, providing transportation services for refrigerated and dry products throughout the United States. Our company has operating centers located in Salem (Oregon), Layton (Utah), Payette (Idaho), Denver (Colorado), Gary (Indiana) Pensacola (Florida), Nashville (Tennessee), Gary (Indiana) and Phoenix (Arizona).
Celebrating over 73 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success.
We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
We respect our drivers and their families and have developed our compensation, benefits and management to cater to YOU.
For More Information and to apply:
Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Clerk
This is a temporary opportunity for an upbeat and engaging candidate who is highly skilled in data entry and able to tackle multiple data entry projects at once.
We are currently looking for a talented person to work as a Data Entry Clerk. This position will last for a minimum of 30 days and will have a heavy amount of data entry. Other duties include going through the cage, mezzanine and 500 to input part information into our database.
- Answering and directing incoming calls to the appropriate individuals
- Retrieve and forward messages received in the general mailbox
- Experience with Computer Managed Maintenance Software
- 1-2 years of experience with MPulse8
- 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- This job requires heavy walking, ladder climbing, bending and computer usage
- Maintain front desk appearance and cleanliness
- Assist with other administrative duties and day-to-day tasks as needed
· Monday – Friday, 5:45am – 2:15pm. Work schedule is subject to change to 1:45pm – 10:15pm or 9:45am – 5:15am.
· This position has the opportunity to become permanent, depending on individual performance and company structure.
Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Administrative Assistant is the gatekeeper for the Company. This position will drive all training, event activities and orientations across all regions for the Company. Additionally, the position is responsible for travel coordination, complete facilitation of tours, and provides administrative and front office support.
Training & Event Management
- Manage the full new hire orientation cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor & evaluate).
- Consult with Division managers, supervisors and sales teams to assess training needs.
- Deliver events and trainings on time, within budget, and that meets needs and expectations.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials
- Coordinate and facilitate onboarding schedules for new employees
Factory Tours & Travel
- Manage all aspects of factory tours, including planning, travel arrangements, communication
- Manage, coordinate and communicate details of events such as conferences, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, trainings and factory tours
- Arrange travel and accommodation for employees, customers and company guests
- Research, negotiate and secure rates that optimize company travel and accommodation expenditures
- Document policy and procedures for trainings, events, shows and tours.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information and financial data, organize calendars and facilitate communication.
- Represent the Company and actively participate at industry and community events and meetings
- Answer incoming calls and forward to appropriate department/person
- Greet incoming guests and ensure they connect with the correct department/person
Perform additional duties as required and requested
Employee Owners share in the company's profitability through its Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). The ESOP ownership concept starts at orientation and continues throughout the Employee Owner's career at BMD. The Company supports a collaborative team work environment, open two-way communication, balanced family-work life, and performance-based recognition and rewards.
Since becoming an ESOP organization in 1991, BMD has earned various awards and has been recognized by the ESOP community both regionally and nationally. Annually we recognize a select group of employees who exemplify employee ownership and serve as role models for others. We also provide hands-on and financial support to our communities.
Two Retirement Plans:
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
401(K) Plan with a Company Match
Long-term Disability Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Plan (FSA)
Paid Time Off:
College Scholarships for Dependents
Discounted Product Purchases
Employee Referral Program
Length of Service Awards
Account Manager – Sales & Marketing
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Licensed Vocational Nurse
Glempiris Staffing is currently seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) Facilities in Ione, CA
Please do not apply if you do not qualify!¨
All Licensed Vocational nurses assigned to CDCR must have the minimum experience outlined below:
1. Twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years performing services similar in scope to those defined herein in a public or private institution. Internship does not count towards the required experience.
2. Possess and maintain while providing services to the CDCR a current and valid license issued by the California Board of Vocational Nursing in order to perform services in the State of California.
3. Possess Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from an American Heart Association Provider
Under the direction and supervision of unit supervisor, the LVN shall provide services which may include, but are not limited to the following requirements:
I. Provide a basic level of general nursing care to forensic clients, patients or inmates with mental, emotional or developmental disabilities;
II. Provide care under the clinical direction of a Supervising Registered Nurse or Physician;
III. Plan and implement nursing care including the administration of medication, therapeutic agents, treatments and disease prevention, orders by the physician, and obtain specimens for diagnostic testing;
IV. Evaluate effectiveness of patient/youth treatment regimens and record progress;
V. Document all nursing activities in medical records, including an initial nursing assessment, treatment interventions, and patient/youth education
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Entry Level Retail Sales Associate
Momentum Enterprise Inc. and Sales is hiring for Full time/ Part time Entry Level Retail Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
We are currently hiring Entry Level Sales Individuals with a with a customer service and sales background for our full time Sales Consultant position. We have found that candidates working in retail, restaurant, hospitality, or customer service positions are very easy to train for our Sales Consultant Position.
We specialize in areas of customer retention and customer acquisition. Our sales and Marketing firm is the leader in the marketing industry, tailoring customer service and sales to their needs. Our client wants us to deliver a face to face customer service experience. We do this by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers.
Representing the largest satellite company in the world, it is a priority for our team to provide the best customer service, professionalism, and to build and maintain quality customer relationship. This job is full time and involves in store sales inside one of the largest retailers in the world.
Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and customer service and sales opportunities, but you must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service, sales and marketing position.
WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: NO DOOR TO DOOR SALES NO BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES NO TELEMARKETING
No experience is required.
Thank you for your interest an good luck!
At Momentum Enterprise we know how important your brand is. With our Fortune 500 client base Momentum Enterprise works just as hard as you do at protecting your brand. We make sure each and every customer we come in contact with has an amazing experience.
CDL A Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver
CDL CLASS-A DELIVERY DRIVER - McLane Company
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude, and we're looking for more of it.
Do you have a CDL-A license? Would you like to work with the best team in the industry? McLane Company in Tracy is looking for qualified candidates to join our driver team. Apply today and ROLL WITH US.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Safely operate an over-the-road tractor trailer and deliver product to a specified route of restaurants on time with the best accuracy possible and in a friendly professional manner.
Drivers make multi-¬stops on their routes and are required to unload freight at each customer stop.
McLANE DRIVER TEAMMATES ENJOY:
$80,000 Average Annual Salary
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Short Haul and Same-Day Routes
Solo and Team Runs
Generous Benefits Day 1
Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match
Paid Vacations and Holidays
Company Paid Life Insurance
21 Years of Age, HS Diploma or GED
Must pass a hair follicle drug test
Must pass a criminal background check
Must Have 1 Year or 50,000 Miles of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Driving Experience
Meet DOT physical and medical requirements
- Click for More Information or To Apply Now
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation's largest private fleets.
McLane is an EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!